Secrets Revealed

By Zena_Nakamura

This story takes place after Boboiboy Movie 2..... Boboiboy and his friends are now at earth after the incide... More

Back to Earth
Mad Tomato?
Father?!!
The mysterious man..
Dark Soul?
Brother?!!
Hidden Powers?!
Memories?
Top 2 and 4
Lost!
Nightmares...
Snow Dragon?!
Miracle-Bot??...
Aaron??...
Fever..?
Chycic bot and Eclipse bot?
Haunted Mansion!
Haunted Mansion pt-2
A way out?
A visit..
Past..
Past II
Going back..
Surprise!!
Distance
Unexpected Guest
Hatred!
Hatred II
Announcement!
2nd Announcement!!

Truth.

1.3K 47 140
By Zena_Nakamura

Previously....

(Just character intro)

Back to story

Our heroes are on their way back to Tapops!

Sorry fir the Timeskip.. But leisure time is over... Time for ACTION!

At a unknown planet.

Scorwolf : Hmm... Finally it's time to execute our plan... Dark Soul.. You know what do do next, right?

Dark Soul : Yes master..

Meanwhile with boboiboy and his friends.

Draco : Wooho! I haven't had this much fun in my whole life!

Lay : Yeah!... Yeah and tok Aba's ice chocolate was the best..! I'm gonna miss it.

Irene : Yeah.. Earth truly is beutiful. You all are lucky to live in a beutiful planet like earth.

Lay : That's right! And Alvaro,Earth is more beutiful than planet Euphoria then why did you left Earth ?

Alvaro, Irene,Draco and Kaizo : *shocked*

Earth team : WHAT?!!

Yaya : Captain Alvaro is from earth?!

Fang : So.. You are also a human?!

Boboiboy : Why did you leave earth and wait..How did you get your powers?.. Did a power shpera landed on earth again?!

Alvaro : Hey... I can explain..!

Earth team : EXPLAIN!!.WHY YOU LIED TO US?!

Alvaro : Er... About my powers... My Dad gave me a power shpere when I was 9 years old.

Fang : What's his name?

Alvaro : Erm... His nam-

??? : Help!!!... Please help me!!

A girl around Irene's age was shown on the screen..It was an SOS signal!

Huh?!!..

Yaya : What happend?

??? : Some pirates are attacking us.. Please help..

Irene : Which planet are you in?

??? : P-planet X-zone!

Alvaro : It's just a few kilometres from here!

??? : Please come f-

The transmission got cut off.

Lay : We have to go there.

Alvaro : Yeah.. Full speed ahead!

They then went to planet X -zone.

Yaya and Ying : Woah!

Gopal : Why does it look like rasgolla?!The difference is it's blue.

(Readers : Rasgolla??..
Me : It's a dessert!... Mostly made in east India... It's really sweet... If you taste it once... Then you can never forget it's taste.. It may seem simple but it's on of the best dessert I have eaten in my life..!!)

(😋)

Back to story..

Fang : Can you even stop thinking about food for a minute?

Alvaro : We are about to land get ready!

Others : Okay!

They then landed on planet X-zone..

Yaya, Ying and Irene : Woah.. ✨️

Lay : Planet X-zone is famous for it's developed technology... Most of the equipments in spaceships and space headquarters are made here.

Draco : So... Were do we find that girl?

Alvaro : Yeah, we don't know where sh-

Boom!!

Huh?!

They heard a explosion nearby..

Yaya : What was that?

Alvaro : Idk.. Maube we should go and check... That girl must be there!

They all then went to the direction were the explosion happened.

When they reached there they saw a spaceship which seemed to be damaged lying there and many robot pirates fighting............

Butlers?!..

Lay : What?!.. Butlers?!

Boboiboy : We can't just stand here they are getting defeated... We have to help them...I guess they are the ones who sent us the SOS signal...

Lay : Yeah.. Let's help them..!

They all then went to help them..

Lay : Psychic Sword!

Alvaro : Eclipse Sytche!

Draco : Dragon Claws!

Irene : Sonic Sruikens!

(Ignore the character... I didn't get the picture of the sruikens alone.. So.. 😅)

Kaizo : Energy Sword!

Boboiboy : Kuasa Elemental : Boboiboy Blaze!...Blazing Cakras!!

Fang : Shadow Tiger! Attack!

Yaya : Gravitational pull! Mightu punch!

Ying : Time slow-mo!... Thousand kicks!!

Gopal : Food transformation! Phew! Phew!

??? In mind : Hm... They are pretty strong.

Butler 1 : Are you here for helping us?!..

Boboiboy : Yes.. Sir! Don't worry now that we are here.. You all are safe!

Butler 2 : Are you from any space agencies?

Irene : We are from Laskar station..

Butler 1 : Huh?!... I'm happy that you all came to help...hiyah!!

The butlers werw good fighters but the robots were too many to handle..

Kaizo : Huh?!... More pirates are coming!

Others : What?!

Butler 1 : Oh no, this is baf...Someone take the princess to safety!!

Others : Princess?!!

Butler 2 : Can you please take our princess to somewhere safe with you ?!...We can't let them go near the princess!

Alvaro : Then, what about you all?!

Butler 1 : It's our duty to do anything to save the Royal Family members... We already failed to protect the others.. So the only one left is the princess.. We can't let her die too.. Then there's no use of us to call ourselves as the butlers of the royal family.... So.. Please take care of our princess..

Alvaro : But-

Kaizo : We can't win against them there are too many of them... We don't even stand a chance!

Lay : Yeah... I can't do this any longer... I-i.... used too much of my powers.....huh?!..Psychic beam!!..*pant*.. We have to do something Fast!

Boboiboy heard all this and was a bit shocked.. They were all ready to give there lives to save the princess.... If they are not giving up then why do they have to?!

Butler 1 : please.... I-i beg you..!

Alvaro : *sad sigh*...F-fin-

Boboiboy : NO!!

Huh?!

Boboiboy : We won't let you die!!

Yaya : Yeah... We can't let you all die...This world needs people like you.. Who do their job sincerely.

Ying :.. Yeah.. We will fight till the end!

Fang : Yeah!We will fight till the end of the battle even if we all have to risk our life for it!

Gopal : Huhuhu... 😭.. I will fight till the end.... For the last time... Ammaaaa!!!.. Your son will always remember your curry!!... I hapoy that I was able to eat your curry for the last time.. 😭😭😭

??? In mind : What?!... I didn't expect this to happen...! Ergh!!.. Wait.. The princess?..*smirk*... Maybe plan B will work...!Memorybot! Come with me!

Alvaro, Irene, Lay, Draco and Kaizo were shocked by hearing them say all this..

Alvaro : You are right!!.. If we all fight together we can win this battle!

Others : Yes!!

Butler 1: *tears forming in his eyes*... T-thank you so much... You all are really brave people...!

The team just smiled at him..

Alvaro : Now, let's do this..!

The battle began!!

Boboiboy : Kuasa Elemental : Boboiboy taufan!!

Boboiboy used his wind powers to send the pirates flying!

Fang : Shadow bear fusion!

Fang then used his bear fusion to destroy the robots..

Yaya and ying : Y&Y combo attack!!

Yaya used his powers to lift the pirates and started spinning them.. And Ying used her powers to make it spin faster...

The pirates were getting a free wash..!😂.Washing machine spins!

Gopal : Food transformation!!.. Huhu.. 😭.. They are soo many..!!.. When I die.. Someone please tell my parents that I fought bravely to save the universe!!😭

They all were fighting with all their might...!

Lay : This is bad... More robots are coming!

Yaya : This way we can't even win!

Alvaro : Wait!.. There's a spaceship there!!

Kaizo : Alvaro's right!... But it's too far away..!

Yaya : Maybe we can teleport there and destroy tge spaceship then no more pirates will come!

Butler 1: No!... It's dangerous!..

Huh?!

Boboiboy : Why?

Butler 2 : They have activated some kind of device because of that we are not able to teleport nor go there... some of our butlers tried to escape from here so that they can save their lives.. But the worst happened.. They... They were turned into ashes when they tried to escape that barrier... If you cross that barrier that device will activate and you will turn into ashes..

Gopal : Either way we are gonna die!!!.. 😭

Alvaro : So what if we attack from here..?

Huh?!.. How!?

Alvaro : We can use our powers to create a beam which can hit the spaceship...But the problem is the beam can't be strong enough to reach there....!..*sad sigh*

Fang : Yeah.. Even Boboiboy solar's beam won't reach till there..!

Lay : Ergh... I have used too much of my powers.. I-i.. Can't fight any longer..

Alvaro : Lay..!... Psychic powers do drain a lot of energy... What do we do now?!

Boboiboy : Only 1 way left... Boboiboy dual split...!
Elemental Fusion...!! Boboiboy...

GLACIER!!!!❄️

Alvaro : Fusion?!

Draco : Cool!

Boboiboy : You all must stay away from the ground... Yaya use your gravitational powers!

Yaya : Okay.. Gravitational lift!!

Yaya used her powers to lift them all.. Only Boboiboy and the pirates where left on the ground..she also lifted the spaceship..

??? : What is he trying to do??.

Boboiboy : Earth Freeze!!

Huh?!

Boboiboy used his powers to freeze the whole ground.. And the pirates..!

Alvaro : woah!.. That was awesome!

But then..

Kaizo : Huh?!.. More robots are coming again!!

Irene : Oh no.. This is bad..!

Boboiboy reverts back to normal : Boboiboy dual split...!
Elemental Fusion!!

Boboiboy.......

SUPRA!!!!🎆💥⚡️

Fang : Boboiboy supra?!... That means...

Yaya, Ying and Gopal : Oh no!

Fang :...Yaya take us away from him!!!

Alvaro : Huh.. Why??

Yaya then took then far away from Boboiboy Supra...

Irene : What happened?!

Fang : You will see...

Boboiboy Supra : Super Supra miracle Blast!!!!!!

With just one blow all the pirates and the spaceship were turned into ashes.. But..

The beam then slowly disappeared
when the planet was destroyed..

(It was a small planet..)

Alvaro : W-what just happened??!

Draco : I-i don't know... A-a.. Whole plnaet was broken into pieces??

Fang : Now you see.. Why I told ti stay away from him..

Irene : What would have happend if we didn't move from there??

Yaya : We would have end up just like those pirates..

Alvaro : He also used the other power?!!

Gopal : Er....Didn't we forget something??

Huh?

All : BOBOIBOY!!!

They all looked up and saw Boboiboy coming down... But he looked weak..

Alvaro : Boboiboy! Are you okay?!

Boboiboy : *landed on the ground*... Y-yeah...*weakly*...

Draco : That attack was awesome!

Boboiboy : *remembers sonething*..*eyes widened*... I-i destroyed a whole planet!!!... What have I done?!!

Butler 1: What you did was right!..

Huh?!

Boboiboy : I-i destroyed a whole planet... I killed the people of that planet!!

Butler 2: It was those pirates planet..

Huh?!!

Butler 1 : Yeah.. Their king was jeolous of our planet... As his planet was not beutiful while our planet was known as one of the most beutiful planets.. In the universe.... That's why he attacked our planet.. And..... And.. Killed our king...!.. He asked us to take princess to a safe place..

Butler 2 : That's why we took the princess with us and tried to escape but... They followed us and tried to kill the princess..

Irene : But where is the princess now?

Butler 1 : She is inside the spaceship.

Boboiboy : S-so... That means there was no other people l-living their?

Butler 1 : No.. There were people before but their king killed them all, now only those robots are in that planet, which is now destroyed with the king.. That means no other planet will have to face the same faith as us..

Boboiboy : *sigh*... So.... I-i d-didn't h-hurt any innocent p-people... That's a relie-*faints*

Alvaro caught him before he fell.

All : Boboiboy!!

Kaizo : Seems like he used too much energy to launch that attack..

Alvaro : Yeah... Because of that everyone is safe now... He also needs some rest.

Butler 2 : Thanks to him we were able to save the princess..

Butler 1 : Yeah.. If you all didn't come to help us then we would have been already dead..And now that King of these robots is also dead there is nothing else to worry about..

Draco : So..Who was the king of those pirates?

Butler 2 : It's Captain S-Aah!

Huh?!!

Butler 1 : James!!

James  was  shot  !

Alvaro : Who did that?!!... Show yourself!!

??? In a robotic voice : Why do I have to... Alvaro?

Alvaro : Huh!?.. How do you know my name?!!

??? : *sigh*... I know everything about your past too... Cause I was also a part of it... The incident with your brother and all... Hahahah

Alvaro : W-what?!

James : J-jim... Take the P-princess to s-somewhere safe...!

Jim (butler 1) : B-but what about you?!

James : L-leave me here...I-t's written i-in my destiny t-to die h-ere..

??? : Seems like the famous butler brothers are going to be seperated.. Nah.. Don't worry i will first let james die then Jim will also come too...*shoot at James again*..

Alvaro and others : Noo!!

James : Huh?!!..*shuts his eyes and wait for the bullet to hit him but it never hit him**he opened his eyes and*Huh?!!!...

Jim : Sc-Ahh!!

Jim stood infront of James so that the bullet won't hit him.. But it hit him instead..

James : J-jim!!!

Yaya, Ying and Irene : *gasp*... No!!

Alvaro : Noo... T-this is all my fault!

Jim : T-he butler brothers w-will never b-be seperated.. E-even when w-we die.... R-right brother..?

James : W-why did you...

Jim : Please... T-take o-our princess to somewhere s-safe...

Lay : What about you all?!!

James : I-its... Our.. D-duty to even risk o-our lives t-to protect ou-r p-rincess... N-now go!!.. B-before he g-gets to the princess...*coughs*

??? : Hhhahahahhahah... Now your turn..!!...

Jim : P-pl-ease take our princess t-to safety... F-fast!!

Kaizo : We have no other choice!!.. Enery barrier!!

Kaizo made a barrier around them and...

Kaizo : Lay! Teleport us inside the spaceship with your left over energy!!

Lay : Huh?!.. Okay!!.. Pcychic teleportal!!

A green light surrounded them and in a blink of an eye they were inside the spaceship...

Lay : *pant*... W-we made it in...n-now what?

Kaizo : Ochobot..! Can you teleport us to Tapops?!...

Ochobot : I think I have enough energy to teleport to Tapops!.. Kuasa teleportasi!!

Ochobot then teleported them all outside Tapops..

Alvaro : *sigh*... We were able to escape.. Thanks to Kaizo..!

Kaizo : Yeah..

??? : W-who are you all?!!

Huh?!

They all turned and saw the girl who sent them SOS..beside her was a flying... Cat?!

James : P-princess, they are t-the ones who helped us..

Princess : *gasp*... Mr. James what happend to you?!... Mr. Jim too?!

Jim : Oh.. Just g-got shot... That's a-all.. N-nothing serious..They saved us..

Irene : I guess your wound should be treated as soon as possible!

They all then went out of the spaceship..

Kokochi : So.. You are back cadets.. What took you so lon-.. Huh?!.. Who are they?!.

Irene : Commader, we will tell you everything but first we have to heal their wounds..

Kokochi : Okay.. Take them to the infirmary!

Timeskip!!

Tarung : Hmm.. So you are the Princess of planet Flora..?

Princess : Yes, sir,My name is Seina, and thank you so much for saving us..!

Irene : It's our duty..!

Seina : Huh?!.. Where is Lia?!!

Lay : Who is lia?

Seina : My pet cat!!.. Where is she.. She was with me a while ago.. But now..she is not here..!!

Yaya : Don't worry we will find her.

??? : Dey, This is not for you!!!.. Huh?!!. Aaahhh!!

Ying : Huh?!... Was that Gopal's voice?

Yaya : I think so... Let's go and check..

They all went to the direction where they heard Gopal's voice, Seina also went with them.... And then..

Seina : Huh?!.. Lia!!

Yeah.. That happened... Lia was hungry so she was wandering around in search of food and saw Gopal eating some snacks she went near him and was about to take a bite from the snack.. But our dear Gopal didn't allow..

Flashback

Gopal : Dey!!.. This is my snacks you can't eat it.. Go and make your own..

Lia : Meow....

Lia again tried to take a bite bit Gopal got up and went out of the cafeteria...Lia also followed him..

Gopal : How many times did I told you not to follow me!!.. I will not give you snacks..!!

Lia : Meoww!!

Gopal : Dey, this is not for you!!!
Huh?!!... Ahhh!!

Lia : Grr... Meowww!!!!💢

Well, well... Gopal made Lia angry and she scratched him all over his face... And took the snacks from him.. And that is when Yaya and others came there..

Seina : Lia..!!

Lia : Meow..!

When lia saw Seina she quickly went near her..

Gopal : Huhuhu... What have you done to my handsome face?!.. You are worser than cattus!!

Cattues out of no where : Meow?!💢

(Gopal you will never be forgotten.... So.. Rest in peace our brave boy)

I guess you know what happend..

Gopal : Huh?!.. When did cattus cine here?!!.ammmaaa.. Appaaa save mee!¡..

Cattus : Grrr!!!.. Meow💢

Scratch, scratch, scratch..

Gopal : What did I do to deserve this?!..

Seina : I'm sorry for Lia's behavior!

Ying : Don't worry...she didn't do anything wrong it was gopal who didn't give the poor thing anything to eat.

Gopal : Huhuhu.... Huh... But that was my snack not hers..

Irene : *sigh*... Now now.. Stop all this and go take some rest you all...

All : Okay, captain..

Irene : And Princess Seina... I will show you your room..

Seina : Okay...But can you not call me princess... Please..

Irene : Huh?!.. But that will like I'm disrespectful towards you..

Seina : No.. I don't mind you calling me by my name.... So..please?!

Irene : Okay... Seina?

Seina : He he.. That's better..

Meanwhile with Alvaro..

Kaizo : You are worried about him?

Alvaro : Hm... I asked him not to use that power but he used it.. Again!!

Kaizo : Calm down, Alvaro if he didn't use that power that time.. We would not be standing here now...

Alvaro : *sigh*... You are right..!

They were in the infirmary...

Boboiboy was lying there unconscious....but then..

Boboiboy : *wakes up*... Huh?... Where am I?

Alvaro : Huh?!.. You finally woke up..!... Are you alright?!

Boboiboy : Huh?... Yeah, I'm fine but what happened ??

Lay : What?... You don't remember?!

Boboiboy just shook his head...

Kaizo : Well, that's weird..

Alvaro : Are you sure you are alright??

Boboiboy : Yeah.. I'm fine but I can't remember what happened..

Draco : Did you get hit on the head or something??

Others : 😑

Boboiboy : No..

Alvaro : Just ignore it.. At least you are fine, right?

Hmm..

Meanwhile At planet snowflakes.

After walking through the slippery floor Amato and Drake reached

Somewhere like this and..

Drake : Wait!!.. Isn't that spell-bot?!

Amato : Yeah!!

(Just imagine that spell-bot is on that round thing in the picture..)

Amato : Finally we found him..

They went near it to take it but then..

??? : Stop where you are!!!

Huh?!

They turned and saw...

Amato : Who are you?!!

??? : I'm Ryan..The guardian of spell-bot...!

Drake : What but spell-bot didn't have a Guardian!!

Ryan : It didn't have before but now it has!!..

Amato : Spell-bot is not yours then why are you protecting him?

Ryan : It's an order from my master...!

Drake : Who is your master?!

Ryan : I can't tell you that!

Amato : We are not going to hurt spell-bot... He will be safe with us and we are from TAPOPS..!

Ryan : Tapops? Hmm..okay can take him...

Amato : Oh.. Rea-

Ryan : But first you have to defeat me!!... Ice scythe!!

Amato : Oh no... Mecha sword!!

And then again another battle begins!!

Amato : Ergh.. He's strong!.. Drake I will keep him busy you go and take spell-bot..

Drake : Okay!

Ryan : Huh?!.. Not on my watch!Ice trap!!.

Drake : Huh?!..*his legs were now trapped in ice*... I can't move!

Amato : Aish..Mecha blaster!!..Mecha blast!!

Ryan easily dodged all the attacks..

Ryan : If you can't beat me then how will you protect spell-bot..?!

The fight was quite intense..

Amato : Mecha-beam!!Maximum!!

Ryan was nit abke to dodge it..

Ryan : Huh?!.. Ice shei-ahhh!!

Before he could summon his sheild the beam hit him.. And he was sent flying to the ice wall... And the wall broke inro pieces...The ice trap suddenly disappeared and Drake went and took Spell-bot...

Amato : Well, you were a pretty good opponent.... But now we have to go..!

Ryan : Ergh..!.. You think u win?

Amato : Huh?!!

Suddenly Ryan was behind amato and drake..And took spell-bot from them..

Amato : What?!

Ryan : *chuckled*... You think it will be easy to defeat me?... Well.. You were a tough opponent and according to my master...I knew that you would be able to defeat me....and now that you defeated me and took spell-bot.. My job is over.. Here..

He gave spell-bot back to amato..

Ryan : As my master said... When you activate spell-bot all the spells it used before will be broken... And now I guess it's time for me to goodbye to this world...and thank you for fighting me... Sir!

Amato : W-what do you mean..?

Ryan : My master ordered to protect spell-bot untill you come to save him.... After that my job is over and I will be destroyed.

Drake amd Amato : What?!!

Ryan : Yeah... I'm not a living being... I'm just a soul... Made by soulbot.. As by mission is over.. I will have to go...

Ryan then slowly moved backwards and started to turn into ashes... Just like in Avengers : Infinity war....

Ryan : My master's wish will be fullfilled.. Now...

Amato : Who is your master ?!!

Ryan : Your old friend... Leo..!

Ryan then fully turned into ashes..

Drake : L-leo?!!

Amato : H-he's alive?!!

Spell-bot suddenly activated on it's on..

Amato : Huh?!

Spell-bot : Spells destruct!!!

Drake : Huh?!!... That means..

Amato : He broke all the spells?!!

Back to Tapops...

Lay : Yeah!!!.. I win again!!!

Draco : Hmp... It's just a game!!

Lay : Haha.. You lose again!!

Kaizo : They are worser than kids..

Alvaro : He he he...

Lay & Draco : Then what about you spiky head... You are a rock!!

They said in unison...

Kaizo : Why you...?!!!

Yaya : Well,Captain Lay and Captain Draco do annoy Captain Kaizo a lot..

Fang : Yeah... Captain Lay always used to annoy Captain.. But now Captain Draco also started annoying him..

Gopal : Huh?!!!.. What's that?!!

Huh?

They all looked out of the window and saw a light coming towards them...

Kaizo : What the... Everyone Dodge!!

The light broke the window and came and hit both Alvaro and Boboiboy...

Boboiboy's friends and Alvaro's friends : Alvaro / Boboiboy!!!

The light suddenly disappeared...

And Alvaro and Boboiboy were standing there confused..

Irene : Are you guys, alright?!!

Alvaro : Er... Yeah?

Boboiboy :... But what just happened??.. A light came and hit us then.... Nothing happened?

Lay : What was that light, actually?

Draco : Idk...

Kaizo : So, you guys are alright?

Alvaro and  Boboiboy : Yeah..!

Yaya : Should we tell commader about this...?

Alvaro : I don't think so.. Nothing happened right?

Lay : Hm... Let check..!

Ying : How?

Lay : I can use my pcychic powers to check if anything is wrong or not...

Yaya : Woah... Your powers are really cool.

Lay then kept his hand on both Boboiboy's and Alvaro's shoulder, closed his eyes and focused.

Lay : *opens his eyes*... They are perfectly fine..!

Kaizo : So.. What was that light then?

Irene : I don't know.

Knock.. Knock..

Irene : Come in..!

The door opened and there was Seina...

Irene : Oh.. Seina what happened?.. Do you need something...?

Seina : Yeah... Can you come with me please?

Irene : Oh okay.... Guys, I will be back in a minute..

Okay..!

They both then went..

Boboiboy : Wait... Isn't she the one who sent us the SOS signal..?

Fang : Yes...She is the princess of planet Flora.

Boboiboy : Oh... What happened to the butlers?

Draco : They are in the infirmary room taking some rest.

With Irene and Seina...

Irene : So.. What happened?

Seina : Erm... Can you select a dress for me... I am confused... That's why.. He he..

Irene : He he... Sure... Hmm.. This one's pretty good..!

Seina : Oh okay..

Seina : Thank you for selecting it for me..!

Irene : He he.. Your welcome..!

Time skip ^_^

Boboiboy was in his room... Ochobot was in the charging pod recharging...

Boboiboy : What was that light that hit me..? Er.. I'm started get a headache because of thinking too much..

A flash of memories rushed into his mind...

Boboiboy :*sigh*... Maybe I should rest for a while..

Boboiboy then laid down on his bed and fell asleep..

Boboiboy's dream..

Amato : Michael can you come to the control room and take Aaron and Alvaro home.... Yes... Alvaro brought him here.... Okay..!

Amato : Aaron.. Alvaro don't go anywhere Michael will come and take you home...

Alvaro : But.. Dad.. I want to help!

Amato : I would have let you.. But now you have to take care of Aaron....

Alvaro : Okay.. Dad!

Amato : And One more thing tell your mom about mir-

BOOMMMM!!!!
#############################

Amato : Huh?!.. What was that?!

Alvaro : Dad, look uncle Leo!

Amato : Leo!... What is happening here??

Leo who just entered the room..

Leo : Captain Scorwolf is here!!

Amato : What?!!... Captain Scorwolf...?!

Leo : Yes...I think he is here for miracle-bot...!

Amato : This is bad...

Michael then enters the room..

Michael : I don't know what's happening!!..

Amato : Huh?... What happened?!

Michael : All of Captain Scorwolf's soldiers are retreating even though we are at lose..!

Leo : Huh?... That's weird..

Amato : They are upto something... Don't let your guard down!!

Michael and Leo : Okay!

Amato : Michael can you take them both back home?

Michael : Okay..! But are you sure you can handle this?...Scorwolf is a tough opponent..

Amato : Don't worry... We will handle this..

Michael : I believe you guys.... Ok now, Alvaro, Aaron.. Time to go back..

Alvaro and Aaron : Okay..

Michael, Alvaro and Aaron then went to the spaceship and took off.

At earth...

Aaron : Abang..! Let's play!

Alvaro : Okay.. Let's play hide and seek!

Aaron : Kay!... Uncle mic!.. Let's play fide and seek!

Michael : *chuckled*... Okay!

Alvaro : So.. Uncle will count and we will hide..!!

Michael : Okay..!.. Now.. 1...2..3..4..

Alvaro : Come on let's go hide!!

They both went and hid under the table...

Michael :... 49...50!..I'm coming!

Aaron : Ab-

Alvaro : Shhh!

Michael : Aha! found you!!

Alvaro and Aaron : He he he..

The three of them spent their day like that...

Time skip.. Nearly 7 pm..

Aaron fell asleep on the couch while Alvaro and Michael are playing video games.. He he...!

.................................................................

Aaron : Abang!! Uncle Mic!! Dad!!

Alvaro and Amato : Aaron!!

Michael : Alvaro!! Aaron!!

??? : Now... Give me mi-

BOOM!!

AHHHH!!!

Boboiboy suddenly wakes up panting heavily...

Boboiboy :*pant*... W-what was that??... And... Aaron? Is me?!!.... And that boy in my dreams is Captain Alvaro?!!..

That means....................

Captain Alvaro is my Brother?!!!!

This can't be true right?!!

No... This can't be...

Boboiboy then stood up and went outside his room..

He then stopped infront of Alvaro's room... From there he heard...

Lay : So.. Why don't you allow him to use that power..?

Alvaro : *sigh*... You know... It drains too much energy... Using it means risking his life... If he uses it for more than 1 attack it can be dangerous...!!

Draco : You really care about your brother don't you?

Lay : Yeah, yeah.... You don't know how many times he told me that....'I'm not a good brother!! I couldn't even recognise my own brother...!!' 'If was able to protect him that day'... Etc.

Alvaro : Hey... Can you please stop..

Kaizo : So.. Boboiboy's real name is Aaron?

Alvaro : Yeah..

Lay : Hmm.. Oh you both have a white strand right?

Alvaro : Yeah..*removes his mask*.... See?

Kaizo : Oh... Becuz of the mask no one noticed...!

Boboiboy who was standing infront of the room heard all this..

Boboiboy then ran to his room..

Boboiboy : So... So.. That means he really is my brother..! But why didn't I remember him?? And who was that man in my dreams, other than Uncle Mic...!?

.

.

.

.

.

End of chapter 25...

Hope you like it.. 💜

It was a looong chapter Right?!

I was thinking of updating on 13th but... Tommorow is Saturday right... So I have lot of time to study.. So why not update?!

He he... So how's it??

So...SarahIshfaq16  did I involve all the parts I said in the spoiler??

He he.. 😂

Well...Did something yet again!!
Sorry..

Alishya.. 😅

Again Alishya.. With normal outfit..

Well....I am only able to upload 20 pics per story.. So.. Aliya will be revealed in the nxt chapter...

Bye... I'm tired...

It's pretty late too..

22:15

Nytzz✨️

2nd

3rd

4th

Bye... Dashi run run run... 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

He he..

Nytzz✨️

See ya on 13th..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 4.1K 35
Once again, the two popular rivals namely, the most fearsome badboy, Halilintar- as well as the smartest and well-known alchemist, Solar of Stanford...
22.5K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
212K 8.2K 153
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs. ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇ ғʟᴜғғ ᴛᴏᴏ.