Secret Heart | kth

By Kim_Daeyeon_10

'' In the bottom of my heart lies a secret which I have never told a soul in the world. There is an image of... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 08

40 9 5
By Kim_Daeyeon_10

''You can't be serious, this is ridiculous!'' I said as Taehyung drive through the streets in his expensive white BMW.

''Pardon?''

''When did you become this friendly?'' I asked in question.

''Aren't project partners supposed to be friendly?''. His was voice cool, casual.

''You weren't this friendly before''

''Simple answer, people change'' At least his sarcasm was still there.

''Whatever''

We both remained silent except me giving directions for my apartment. My apartment wasn't so far as I thought from Taehyung's. I was glad when he pulled over in front of the building where my apartment is.

''Thanks so much for everything and BYE!'' I tried to open the door but it was locked. I tried opening it again, still locked.

I turned to Taehyung. ''Are you gonna kidnap me or something?''.

Taehyung laughed. ''No, but why the rush? Did you forget we both have to give in two hell projects on Monday and Tuesday? We only have one more day you know?''

''Why do you care about school work?''

''How do you think I got in to med school? Just partying every day?''

Every question I ask he never gives me an answer. Just another question at me. I sighed. ''When do you wanna meet up?''

''Tommorow, around 12 in the evening, my house''

I stammered. ''Uhh ... you mean umm ...your house?

He nodded and looked at me, and suddenly I saw the incredible beauty in him. I noticed his almond shaped eyes were different from the other, his pink lips, his soft bangs shadowing his beautiful eyes and his sharp cheekbones ...

I looked away and tried to open the door again. It opened.

''Fine, see you later then'' I said and walked away as fast I could, my heart beating like drums.

--------------------------------------

I rang the bell of Taehyung's mansion house, the bell ringing like silver bracelets tinkling together. I came just like I promised and I was excited for some reason, to work with Taehyung.

I waited for a long time and there was no response. Is he even inside the house?

I rang the bell again, holding it a bit longer this time and waited. Still no response.

Just as I took my phone to call Taehyung, one of the huge double doors opened, revealing a Taehyung with elephant pajamas.

I tried hard not to laugh because he looked much shaken. His hair was pointing at every direction possible and he was clearly just out of bed.

I coughed and asked ''Did you just wake up?''

His eyes were still squinted because of the light and he looked at me closely.

''Jia Mee, what time is it?'' He asked in a sleepy voice, flattening his hair a bit.

I checked my watch. ''It's almost 12.30''

He scratched his face and nodded, motioning me inside. Inside the living room he haven't even opened the windows and the curtains were drawn. There was a pile of papers on the low sofa table along with cans of Fanta.

Taehyung headed upstairs without a word. He stopped on the staircase and turned around when he realized I was still near the double doors.

''Are you planning to just stand there like a ghost or are you gonna come upstairs?'' he said and left.

I rolled my eyes. The bad guy is back.

Even the staircase seems expensive with polished oak wood and the house smelled of vanilla candles. I stayed outside Taehyung's room, waiting.

''Don't just stand there, come in, this isn't the court'' I heard Taehyung say. I peeked inside his room and I have to say, I was impressed. The room was a middle-size room with white and dark green walls. There was a study table near a huge window with green-white curtains. There were books stacked up into a wall cupboard and some books were in neat piles on the floor beside it.

Everything was clean except for the single bed (actually doubled the size of a normal single bed), which was a mess.

I looked at Taehyung who was sitting on the bed his hands crossed.

''Done admiring my room?''

I laughed. ''It's neat and clean than I expected actually''

''Well, I'm not a pig and ...'' He stood up and motioned the bed. ''while I'm having a shower, you better make this up''

I stared at him with disbelief. ''You want me to make up your bed?''

''Yes, that's what I said'' he said and left the room.

Even his bed reeked of his perfume. Makeing his bed was kinda hard because the quilt is so heavy and pillows were gigantic. After I successfully made his bed, I thought going through the books he has.

I expected comic and anime books, but no. He had his entire book shelf filled with books about medicine and science. Not an idiot after all ...

I sat down on the ground and picked up a book from the pile on the floor. This book was about music. Music?

As I searched, I saw all the books in the pile was about music. Jazz Theory Book ... The Complete Idiot's Guide to Theory Music ... Music for Dummies ... How Music Works ...

Wow, I thought. Here I am thinking Taehyung is one of the most stupid people in the world when he is a Science-Music lover. Impressive.

I was reading ''Music for Dummies'' when Taehyung came, freshly showered. He saw that I was holding one of his music books, but didn't say anything. Instead, he laid on the bed again and threw the pillow over his face.

''I'm hungry'' I hear him say against the pillow. I remained quiet.

''I'm hungry Jia –ahh'' he repeated.

''So?''

''Cook something''

Me? Cook something for HIM? ''Taehyung, I came here not to pamper you or something, I came here to do our school work'' I said in an unbothered voice.

''But I'm hungry'' His voice was muffled against the pillow and it was incredibly cute. Wait...What? Am I thinking he is cute?

''So what!?''

''Cook some food!'' He said loudly peeking over the pillow.

I looked at him incredulously. ''I am not going to do that''

''But you should'' he said back.

''I won't''

''You should''

''I won't''

''You should you should you should you should you should ...'' he started.

God damn this boy ... Aishhh.

''FINE! I'LL MAKE SOME POISINOUS FOOD! WILL THAT BE OKAY?'' I screamed so he would stop whining.

''That will be more than okay'' he said with a cute boxy smile and pulled the pillow over his head again.

A/N: 

Hope u enjoyed! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 3.5K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...
359K 19.3K 54
❝ it's sick how i could have the most beautiful view in the whole world for myself ❞ ➼ [@taelicious stared to follow you] ↑kook ↓tae [ COMPLETED ; 11...
309K 23.8K 37
"You're not a freak, Taehyung. And there's nothing you can say that will ever convince me otherwise."
5.6K 334 23
|Soulmate "Really? You're going to act like I didn't just save your life!" Jimin could only tell the truth Yoongi who could tell when you lied If...