Red vs blue (Female OC) seaso...

By maddiebear17

Join the reds and blues mini adventures and psa's. I'll be adding some of my own psa, I hope you like it and... More

Introduction
Oc bio 13
Other oc bio
Room zero
From stumbled beginnings
Fifty shades of red
The Brick Gulch Chronicles
Orange is the new red
Invaders from another mother
Lost part one
Club
Call
Consequences
Fight a good fight
Meta vs. Carolina: Dawn of Awesome
Grey vs grey
Caboose's Guide to making friends
Head cannon
Get bent
Lost part two
Mr red vs mr blue
Rvb throwdown
The triplets
The mission
PSA getting away from it all
PSA make new friends and stop bullies
PSA hard truths
PSA Diversity
PSA a trip abroad
PSA thanksgiving 2008
PSA you had me at halo
PSA laundry day
PSA match breakers

Why they're here

234 6 0
By maddiebear17

We pan in on sidewinder as captain Flowers talks to someone.

Flowers: I want you to know how brave you are for volunteering for this mission.You certainly have more guts than most of your peers, my good sir. You're the final piece in a veerry complicated little operation; in fact, you're the most important part, I'd say. When the history of these important events is written, you'll go down as the unsung hero! The soldier who sacrificed so much for his fellow man, it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it soldier. The world will never forget Private Jimmy.

Jimmy looks at Captain flowers shocked at this.

Jimmy: Gosh. Ya know, I just wanna help help any way I can. My girl back home always said: "You're not worth a darn if you just stand by without helping your fellow man."

Butch: Well you're most certainly doing that!

Jimmy: So, how can I help?

Flowers: Just sit right there while these two gentlemen take care of everything.

Jimmy: [Confused] Ugh, ok. Sure thing.

Flowers looks at some men behind him with a smile.

Flowers: Prepare him for A.I. implantation.

They walk up to him with tools.

Jimmy: A.I what now? [Jimmy screams] What are you doing to my skull? AHHHHH! THIS DOESN'T SEEM PHYSiICALLY POSSIBLE!

[Jimmy screaming] Flowers: Your service is appreciated Private Jimmy.

[Radio Static]

Flowers is currently in a rocky area on the radio.

Flowers: Radio check... 1... 2... semblance... 1... 2... buckle my shoe. Can you read me? Vic?

Vic: Hello. Yes, hello, this is Vic transmitting from simulation outpost....

Flowers: Uh uh. Remember, you're Vic from comaaand.

Vic: Yes. Apologies, Agent Florida, I will be sure to modify my greeting in the future. Are you nearing completion for your simulation preparation?

Flowers: Indeed, I am! You can inform the director that I've assembled both Red and Blue teams for Blood Gulch outposts 1 and Alpha. Everything is looking dandy! Let me tell you, nothing short of an Aspirin overdose will stop this plan from succeeding.

Vic: Excellent news sir. Alright then, protocol established by command now allows you to activate the Alpha. If our theories are correct, the Alpha will gain full control over the host body it assumes to be its own. Odds of memory contamination from the host mind are very slim.

Flowers: That is fantastic news!

Vic: And it says here in the Important Note Section: that you need to make sure the Alpha has no recollection of the events concerning Project Freelancer. Nothing about the other fragments, nothing about the crash. AND absolutely nothing about the Meta.

Flowers: Understood.

Vic: It also says not to put the Alpha in any immediate danger as quote: "It is unknown how sever injury or death may affect the host body-A.I. relationship."

Flowers: Ha. Huh. I wasn't planning on any of my men dying. That would just be poor leadership on my part.

Vic: That is all for the command objectives, Agent Florida. Keep in mind. Not only am I here to provide false direction for the simulation troopers, I am also programmed to assist you in monitoring and managing this operation. If you need anything else: Let me know and I will contact command.

Flowers: Will that sounds handy. Thank you, Vic!

Vic: Oh! There's one more note here. It also says to make sure you have a great day, Captain!

Flowers: Aw... That is so sweet. Now... It's time to begin.

Flowers walks away as we see the new red base with Grif, Thea and Simmons standing outside of it.

Cut to the reds.

Sarge: Private Grif! Did you send in a the order for a new jeep?

Sarge walks out and looks at them.

Grif: Uhhh... Probably?

Simmons: He took a nap in the middle of filling the paper work, but I finished it for him sir.

Sarge: I didn't order you to do that Simmons. Both of you drop right now and give me 20.

Grif: 20 what? 20 more minutes?You're not making any sense.

Simmons: No, push-ups!Why would he punish you with a nap?

Grif: I don't know why he's punishing me at all!You're the one that took matters into his own hands.You know Sargent, I'd be careful with this guy if I were you.He seems like a bit of a loose canon.

Thea: The hell?

Sarge: Something tells me you're not being entirely genuine, Private.

Grif: Who? Me? Naah, I just wanna make sure we establish a good working relationship.

Thea: I hate you right now.

At blue base, Flowers is talking to someone who just woke up.

Flowers: Hello? Hellooooo? Hello. Can you hear me, Private?

[Jimmy/Church grunts and gets up]

[Disorientated] Jimmy/Church: Yeaah. Private? What?Where am I?

Butch: Easy there son.It's me,your good friend and mentor Captain Butch Flowers.There was an accident. You seem to have lost some of your memory.

Jimmy/Church looks at him confused.

Jimmy/Church: An accident? Wha... wha...what happened?

Flowers: There was a wet spot on the floor. You slipped and hit your head.

He looks down in disappointment.

[Disappointed] Jimmy/Church: Oh

Flowers: Tell me, Do you remember your name?

He looks at him and starts thinking.

Jimmy/Church: Uh.... My name?Uhhh.... My name is... Leonard Church.

Flowers: It is indeed. And what is the last thing you remember?

Church: [Sigh] I don't know. I remember that- there was this snow, and there was fighting.

Butch: Interesting... Interesting. Go on.

Church looks turns around and starts thinking some more.

Church: [Gibberish] And my girlfriend Tex was there. And she was fighting... I guess she was fighting someone.

Flowers: Is that so? And who was Tex fighting?

Flowers reloads his pistol and aims it at Church.

Church: It was um...Yeah... I don't know I...OH MY GOD Private Jimmy!

right as church says this, turns around, but doesn't see that Flowers has lowered his pistol.

Flowers: That's right! Poor Private Jimmy. You've certainly mentioned him before.

Church: Yeah, I remember someone named Private Jimmy. But... I don't know... ehhhh It was weird. She was beating him to death with his own skull?

Butch: Well that doesn't seem physically possible. But if that is what you remember, then.... why question it? Just be sure to let me know whenever more memories start falling into place. We want to make sure to get our...I mean...Your story straight.

Church: Uhh yeah ok, sounds good to me.So what's with this armor? We're fighting someone right?

Tucker walks in and looks at them.

Tucker: Hellooooo? Oh, hey Captain.

Flowers: Ahhh, Private Tucker. Our newest recruit. I'd like you to meet your comrade, Private Church.

He walks up to Church and grins.

Tucker: Sup? Are you a chick?

Church: No.

Tucker: Bummer.

He looks away disappointed as Church just glares at him.

Church: Yeah, I don't like you.

Butch: Come'n now fellas, we're a team. Teams have to work together.So how about we go on a little scouting mission?

Church and Tucker looks at him confused.

Church: Really? I mean, it's not like I just woke up from a traumatic head injury. You sure that's a good idea?

Tucker: Hey, how come he gets a cool armour color and I'm stuck with blue?

Church: What?

Tucker: I'm just saying. No one's gonna take me seriously. I look like a fucking Teletubby.

Church: Captain Flowers, is it possible that he could get shot on this mission?

Flowers: It's not... Likely...

Church: Weeeell there's no harm in trying.

Tucker: Hey uhh, that's uhhh a pretty nice looking sniper rifle, Captain. Can I use it?

Flowers: Tell you what Private: if the three of us goes on a scouting mission like this again, I'll let you do the honors.

Tucker: Awesome!

Church: So what are the reds doing?

Butch: Oh, you can be sure that whatever it is they're talking about down there, it's absolutely diabolical.

At red base Grif is talking to simmons and Thea about something.

Simmons: No.

Thea: I'm too young.

Grif: Come on Simmons, don't be a buzz kill. [Simmons sighs] Don't do it, don't kill my buzz.

Simmons: For the last time, I don't want to go!

Thea: I'm too young!

Grif: But dude, the Vegas quadrant is only three parsecs from here.

We can get there

We can gamble away out life savings

We kill a hooker or two!

And we can be back here before Sarge even notices that we're gone!

Simmons: I'm not going to the freaking quadrant, don't talk about the quadrant.

Thea: I'm not either.

Sarge walks up to them.

Sarge: Grif! Simmons! Thea!

Grif: Ah shit. There goes our chance.

Sarge: I thought I told you three to clean this place up. There are grenades and guns lying around everywhere!

Simmons: Sorry sir, it won't happen again. Private Grif was just distracting me from my duties.

Sarge: Is this true, Grif?

Grif: Actually, Simmons was distracting me! With some convoluted scheme to sneak away to the Vegas quadrant before you came to check on us and was trying to get Thea to go even though she's too young. I was about to report it to you.

Simmons: WHAT?

Thea: Huh?

Sarge: My God Simmons! How could you? I'm withholding your rations for the rest of the day. And thank you, Private Grif, for reporting this incident.You sure are a good soldier.

Grif: Good enough to take that extra ration? I don't think Private Simmons is gonna' be needing it.

Sarge: [Laughs] I don't see why not. Hell, keep up the good work Grif! I think you and I are gonna' get along just fine.

Simmons: Ah, but but but sir!

Sarge: Get back to cleaning Simmons!I don't want anymore of your back sass.

Sarge leaves them as Simmons Glares at Grif.

Simmons: I can't freaking believe you.

Grif: Look, I'm not gonna' apologize for conjuring an extra meal out of disobeying a direct order. Unless, of course, if you want to go to the Vegas quadrant.

With the Blues spying on them they can hear Simmons yelling.

Simmons: GODDAMIT!

Flowers: Well I think it's safe to say they are still getting their base in order. No imminent threats.

Church: So, do we have a plan of attack?

Flowers turns around and looks at them.

Butch: Attack? Ohhh no. No need to incite conflict, Private Church. It's best to keep you out of harms way for the time being.

Tucker: And me too, right Captain Flowers?

Flowers: Yes, what ever you say, Private Tucker. I'm very pleased with how all of this is coming together. I think everything is going to work out.... just fine.

As he said that he turns around. Tucker and Church look at each other confused.

Tucker: Uhhhh why's he just turned away talking like that?

Church: Dude, I have no idea. This is the weirdest day from waking up from a coma, ever.

Thea: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

They look back at the base to see them arguing. At red base.

Thea: Your telling me that you think I'm guy?!?

Simmons looks at her confused.

Simmons: Uh, yeah.

Thea: That makes no sense! I have a girls name!

Simmons: No, you have a girly last name. Your name is Church.

Thea stares at him confused.

Thea:.........What?

Simmons: Yeah. Your first name is Church and your last name is Thea. I thought your family was religious so I didn't say anything.

Thea just stares at him.

Thea: Again........... WHAT!?!

Simmons looks at Grif confused.

Simmons: What's up with Church? He's acting weird.

Grif: Why do you think she's a he? You called her a she before.

Simmons: Well, all the other guys called him a he because he acted like a guy and he had short hair. When I heard his name was Thea, I was confused so I asked why does he have a girly name and so they said he's name is Church. So that's why.

They just stare at him when Thea suddenly grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. Simmons was confused at first when he realized that he was actually a she.

Simmons: Oh you have real boobs...........(screams in terror)

On the ledge, the three blues were looking at them with blushes.

Church: Holy shit.......... I thought that was guy.

Tucker: Why did you think that?

Church: Way to muscular for a guy.

Tucker: Yeah I agree. Hey captain flowers? Do you think she's single?

Flower didn't say anything as he just grins with a little drool down his mouth.

[Mystic music fades in]

[Windows startup sound]

Underground caves.

Captain Flowers is in the Monitor room talking to vic.

Vic: Greetings Agent Florida! And welcome back. Do you have anything to report?

Flowers: Only that things are better than a cool glass of lemonade on a hot July afternoon, Vic. This quote, unquote "War" will be a stalemate for quite some time. Maybe up to 14 seasons, if we're lucky.

Vic raises an eyebrow.

Vic: I'm sorry sir?

Flowers: Oh... uh... I... I prefer to think of the passage of time in terms of the 4 seasons. As appose to the standard Gregorian calendar.

Vic: Ah, very good sir. Would you like me to go over the fail safe protocol that we have established?

Flowers: Show me the list, please.

Vic: Here is the prioritized list of Freelancer personal to be sent to Blood Gulch in the event of your absence and or death.

The list says
Agent Hawaii
Agent Kansas
Agent Oregon
Agent California
Agent Montana.

Flowers: Excellent work Vic! Each of these soldiers are more than capable. Well... I suppose there's nothing left to do now but get back to... Ah fiddlesticks

[Electricity zapping]

Ouch

Vic: Agent [Gibberish]

Duuuuuude

WHOA

You alright down there?

Looks like you took a bit of a tumble my te...teal compadre

We see flowers on the floor with a wire snapped in half. He gets up and holds his head.

Flowers: Gosh... Must have slipped on a wet spot on the floor. Vic, could you do me a favor and put in a request to command for some wet floor signs? You never can be too careful.

Vic: You got it, diddlely dude. Remember, you need anything, just give your boy Vic a call. At 5 5 5, V I C K

Flowers: I'll be sure to do just that. Farewell, Vic.

Vic: This is gonna' run smoother than a baby's bottom Cappy. Not that I would know. Can't have kids since the vasectomy/ the fact I'm [Singing] secretly a computer But, that's a story for another tittlety t-time. Point I'm trying to make dude, that I got a reaaally good feeling about this Blood Gulch thing.

The list then changes that says.

Michael J. Caboose
Franklin Delano donut
Shawn Ortez
Kaikaina Grif
Jacob J. Jenkins

[Theme song fades in]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 318 23
Church is back but he can't remember anything except a mysterious black figure. The Meta and Washington are working together and have Simmons and Sha...
4.3K 122 19
the same grup of dumb idiots traped in a box canyon dealing with Tex's death and the rough ai tacking control cover and red vs blue owend by rooster...
117K 4.1K 89
Before anything can begin, it must first Start from Zero. Before there was Red vs Blue, there was Project Freelancer. And before there was Project...
15K 448 30
A ship crushed on Donut! Who is this mysterious pilot, Tuckers baby has been born and is causing trouble for everyone at blue base. O'Malley is gone...