✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

By o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 15

113 5 7
By o_orinini

Yena's POV

***8 years ago***

I was on the way to my classroom when I saw two familiar figures walking side by side. They are also happily talking to each other.

Really?

"So early in the morning." I murmured and shook my head.

When I entered my classroom, my classmates were doing their task now as expected.

I wonder what Chaewon's section is.

"Yena!" Our lovely president greeted me.

I go to one of the chairs in the back and place my bag there. I faced our president since I know that she followed me.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Since you were excused yesterday because Ms. Kim told me that you tour your junior that early, you will come with me to the gym later."

I nodded at her.

"Hi, Tzuyu!" My partner in crime suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

I just want to inform all of you that this friend of mine is flirty and she tried to flirt with Tzuyu, our president. I laughed at her when Tzuyu always acted cold to her and showed that she has no interest in Chaeyeon at all.

"And you will join Yena too." Then Tzuyu left.

Chaeyeon, being a flirty girl, smirks when Tzuyu leaves.

Is she a pervert or something?

"I thought you were with Minjeong." I looked at Chaeyeon, who was looking at Tzuyu.

"I am, earlier." She answered without averting her gaze to Tzuyu.

"Our president might melt on your gaze."

Chaeyeon looked at me.

"That's what I want. Melting Tzuyu." Then she went to Tzuyu.

Tell me why I have a flirty friend?

"Your friend is so flirty." A small bean suddenly appeared.

"Well, I won't disagree with that. I don't know if she is playing or something."

"Hey, you two!" Hyejoo approached us with Yeoreum.

"Stop gossiping and help us." Yeoreum handed us scissors and some colored papers.

I looked at Yeoreum first before getting the scissors. Chaeyoung gets the colored papers.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Chaeyoung asked the two.

"Make some confetti." Hyejoo answered shortly before leaving us.

I looked at Yeoreum.

"She acts really normal huh?" I placed the scissor in my armchair.

"Yeah." Yeoreum agrees.

Chaeyoung gives me some colored papers before leaving while Yeoreum sits in the chair next to mine.

"I'm glad that she didn't post it." I start to cut out the colored paper.

"She did."

"She did?!" I accidentally raised my voice. I also hurt myself because the scissor cut my finger instead of the colored paper but I didn't bother.

I looked around and saw my classmates looking at me. I mouthed sorry before facing Yeoreum.

"Why did she post it?!" I asked in a low voice.

"Don't worry, her account is private and she didn't tag anyone but Sungmin oppa."

I facepalmed in Yeoreum's answer.

"Oh," Yeoreum dragged my hand that had a wound.

"Your index finger is bleeding." She stands up and goes to the first aid kit box that was attached to the wall near the door.

She gets back holding a band aid. She drags my hand that has a wound and wraps it with the band aid.

"Ohhh, what a sweet couple." Dayoung suddenly appeared beside Yeoreum.

"Oh, what an intruder." Yeoreum said, annoyed.

"President Tzuyu! There is an intruder here!" Yeoreum goes in Tzuyu's direction.

Well, if you will ask why Dayoung is an intruder, it is because she is section 2 and she is right here in our room. If you will ask again what my section is... it's a secret😛

Ms. Kim suddenly entered our room. She goes straight to the front of the teacher's table.

"Charyeot!" Tzuyu said loudly. (Attention!)

My classmates go back to their seats and stand up properly.

"Insa!" Tzuyu said loudly again. (Greet!)

"Seonsaengnim annyeong hasimnikka." We all said and bowed in unison. (Hello teacher.)

Ms. Kim speaks when we all sit in our chairs.

"Ok, class, we have a new student that will join us this school year."

My eyes widened when I heard what Ms. Kim said.

"Please, come in." Ms. Kim looked at the door.

We all looked at the front door. And there, I saw a fairy--- I mean stinky radish entering our room. She looked so shy and she was just looking at the floor.

Eh? Where is the stinky radish that I know?

"Introduce yourself." Ms. Kim said when Chaewon stood next to her.

"Annyeong haseyo," She bowed to us. 

Oh, I remember she was also like that when I first met her.

"Je ireumeun Kim Chaewon-imnida." She said after bowing to us. (My name is Kim Chaewon.)

"Woah, she looks like an angel!"

"No, she is a fairy!"

"Is God fetching me now?"

"She looks like the theater actress Lee Ran Hee."

That's what my classmates or should I say the boys in our classroom say. The girls were just staring at Chaewon in amazement except me.

"Ms. Choi Yena," Ms. Kim suddenly called me.

"Y-Yes Mam?" I asked and stood up. I looked at the stinky radish who was beside Ms. Kim and she looked like she saw a ghost.

Oh really stinky radish?

"I heard that you two were childhood friends. Please, keep Ms. Chaewon company." Ms. Kim said making my classmates gossip again

"Oh, she is Yena's childhood friend?"

"Omo she was friends with the duck!"

"Ne!" I bowed to Ms. Kim.

Ms. Kim looked at Chaewon.

"Ms. Kim, you can sit beside Ms. Choi."

"Ms. Kim, are you referring to yourself or to Chaewon?" One of my classmates asked, making the whole class laugh.

Ms. Kim laughs too before answering.

"I guess Kims are popular." Ms. Kim said.

Chaewon goes towards my direction.

"Okay, continue what you are doing because the welcoming party is tomorrow. I'm leaving now."

Tzuyu stands up again.

"Charyeot!"

All of my classmates stood up again.

"Insa!"

"Seonsaengnim annyeonghi gasipsio." We all bowed and said in unison again. (Goodbye, teacher.)

"Class president and vice president, go with me to the student council room." Ms. Kim lastly said before going out of the room.

Tzuyu and Rio followed Ms. Kim while my classmates are back to their task, so do I.

"You didn't tell me that you have a fairy childhood friend." I heard a familiar voice.

"You didn't ask." I answered without looking at her.

"Hi, I'm Lee Chaeyeon." I can see in my peripheral view that Chaeyeon is trying to shake hands with Chaewon.

I also saw how Chaewon shyly accepted Chaeyeon's hand.

"You really like shy girls huh?" Chaeyeon said after having a shaking hands session with Chaewon.

I looked at her this time.

"She's not a shy girl." I looked at Chaewon then back at Chaeyeon.

"She is a stinky rad---" Chaewon suddenly covered my hands.

"Don't listen to this duck." Chaewon smiles awkwardly.

"Radish and duck..." Chaeyeon thinks a bit while humming.

"Well, ducks can eat radishes since they are veggies." Then Chaeyeon left... again

I remove Chaewon's hand and face her.

"Where is the stinky radish I know?"

Chaewon closed her eyes as if she was trying to control her temper.

"Oh, please unnie. Stop calling me that here." She said and looked around if someone heard us.

"Is she gone?"

"Unnie,"

"Was she left in England?"

"Unnie, please..."

I looked at her in her eyes.

So her eyes tell it all. She was freaking nervous and pissed at the same time.

"Chaewonie, where is my souvenirs from England?" I act cute and open my palms as if I'm asking her for money.

I don't know if she is stunned or something. She didn't move and just blinked her eyes.

Did she suddenly have a stroke?

"Chaewonie?"

She looked away.

"I-I don't have any but we have dinner tonight, at our house." She clears her throat before looking at me again.

"If you want, you can stay at our house. Appa will go back to England after our dinner because he's still not done with his work there."

My eyebrows furrowed.

"How about Wonyoung? Did she transfer school too?"

"Yes, since appa can't take care of her because he was busy."

"I see."

And after that we became silent again.

Why was silence always on our side?

"What happened to your finger?" Chaewon finally spoke.

"The scissors just missed the colored paper making my finger cut instead." I answered while cutting the colored paper.

Gosh, this is so many.

I felt a hand hit my arms.

"Yah, I told you to be don't act recklessly!" She sounds like she was mad again.

I looked at her.

"Ey, Chaewon, trust me. Duck has a long life." I said before going back at cutting the colored papers.

"But ducks only live for 5-10 years." I heard her murmur.

"Yah, I am now 15 and turning 16 next year." I said without looking at her.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Hey, Yena." I heard a deep voice but I didn't bother to look.

"Why don't you introduce me to your childhood friend?" Another boy said.

"You can introduce yourself on your own." I said without looking at them.

"Ey, ori, why are you so mean?" Another boy said. He pulled the colored paper that I was cutting causing it to tear apart.

Can I punch these assholes?

I looked at them.

I want to punch them so badly.

"Do we have a problem here?" A girl who looks like a cat appeared. She has a cold and scary aura because of her fierce face and slanted eyes.

The boys shrugged their heads then left.

"Bravo!" Chaeyeon suddenly appeared again and put her hands on Yeji's shoulder.

Yeji chuckled and looked at me. She gave me a paper bag that was empty where I can put the confettis.

"Are you okay, unnie?" She asked.

I nodded and looked at Chaewon beside me.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded. I looked back at Yeji who was now talking to Chaeyeon.

"Yeji,"

Yeji and Chaeyeon look at me.

"Yes unnie?"

"Thank you for stopping me from punching those assholes."

"Punching those assholes--- you didn't even protect me." Chaewon interfered.

Now, she is sulking.

"Yah, I protected you. I am watching them even though I'm not looking."

"You even said 'You can introduce yourself on your own.' ." She mimicked.

"I said that in a mean way!"

"No you don't! You sound like you are giving me to them!"

"Didn't you heard what---"

"Ey, stop bickering with the new student." Yeoreum appeared with Hyejoo.

Hyejoo gets the paper bag that Yeji gave me and puts the confetti that I already made.

"She started it first." I defended.

"How about we get some snacks in the canteen?" Yeoreum offered.

"If it is free then I'm in." I responded.

Mom didn't give me money earlier.

"Here comes the stingy duck once again." Hyejoo teased.

I looked around.

Where did Chaeyeon go? She really loves to go around, psh.

"I thought it was stinky." Chaewon chuckles.

"Aish," I act as if I want to hit her.

"So, are you coming or not?" Hyejoo asked.

I thought a little bit and a person popped out into my mind.

"I'm coming but let's go to the juniors room first." I stood up and put down the colored paper and scissor that I was holding.

Since the president and the vice president are not here, we can sneak around.

I leave our classroom and go to 1-2 room. Okay fine I'll reveal where I am from. I'm from 3-3. Meaning year three-class three.

(A/N: 1-1/1-2/1-3 meaning is, the first one 1 is the year where you are in like the first year and the second 1 is the class you are in. Others called it section. So in short Yena was in year 3 since she was grade 9 in middle school and she was in section/class 3.)

I arrived at the 1-2 room. I was about to look for Minju when Hitomi suddenly approached me.

"Unnie!" She greeted.

"Tomi!" I smiled at her and waved my hand.

"Why are you here unnie?" Hitomi asked.

"I'm looking for---"

"Minju." Hitomi finished what I was about to say.

"Ah, yeah." I said shyly.

"She's here. A lot of seniors were bothering her earlier. They are asking her out, I mean asking her to go with them to the canteen." Hitomi stated.

Hitomi looked at somewhere and...

"Minju!" Hitomi called.

I finally see Minju sitting at the very back.

"Unnie, is looking for you!" Hitomi said while approaching Minju.

Minju looked in my direction. Her shy look fades away. I saw Hitomi whispering something to Minju and Minju whispered back to her.

"Why did you leave me?" I felt a palm hit my back.

I turned around and saw a stinky radish. She is with Hyejoo and Yeoreum who were looking at me mischievously.

"Yena unnie?" I heard a demure but angelic voice.

I looked back and saw Minju. I smiled at her.

"Do you want to go with us? We will grab some snacks in the canteen."

Minju smiled shyly and scratched her nape.

"If you want, we can bring Hitomi and Nako." I added when I saw how shy she is.

I offered her my hand.

"Hitomi, Nako, let's go to the canteen!" I shouted.

I saw how Hitomi grab Nako's hand and pull her towards us just like a wind.

"Let's buy some bread!" Hitomi said excitedly.

What a bread lover...

I just shake my head in my thoughts.

"Kaja?" I looked at Minju who was not yet accepting my hand.

She looked at Hitomi and Nako first before shyly accepting my hand.

"Kaja!" I started to run while pulling Minju with me.

It's snack time!

*******************************************

(A/N: I forgot to update after the live hehehe. I just realized that I miss them so much after I saw these two, together again.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 72 15
Two 8 year old friends were separated from each other.......................................... And became friends again in high school Soon, they st...
41.2K 1.7K 28
//STILL EDITING\\ Laura I didn't know something bad would happened to me and when it did happen, I ran like a coward. I moved on with my life, walkin...
11.1K 320 21
"I have something to tell you. I really like you a lot." If you know Day6's school trilogy then some of the happening's here is gonna be familiar for...
47.6K 1.8K 20
An IZ*ONE AU. I fear that if everyone knows the truth they're going to leave me... (This story is a work of fiction and any similarity with other sto...