✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

By o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 14

124 8 1
By o_orinini

Yena's POV

***PRESENT TIME***

We are here now at the backdoor of the Entertainment. We used the backdoor because there were paparazzis in the main door. What will you expect? The CEO goes to my brother's Entertainment just to fix the issue, geez. My brother's car was parked far from here since we just walked and sneaked out to the paparazzis. This backdoor was only used by me, Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon.

I put my hands in the reader for fingerprint access. It turns green and the door opens.

"Cool." My brother said. He was behind my back.

The door brings us to one of the Entertainment's dance practice room.

"So, are we going to the cafeteria?" I asked.

I heard the door closing.

"Yeah."

I chuckled.

"You said it was your treat but it's actually the Entertainment's treat." I said while going out of the dance practice room.

I saw one of our artists that was about to enter the practice room with her teacher and manager. They all looked surprised when they saw me.

I am thankful that I didn't remove my brother's mask and cap.

They bowed to me and I bow back to them. They looked like they saw a ghost when they saw my brother went out of the dance practice room too. My brother bowed to them so they bowed to him too.

Such a long bowing session.

I continue to walk.

"Isn't that Ms. Duckie?"

"Why is she with Choi Sungmin?"

"Did she choose Sungmin to sing one of her composed songs?"

"When will I sing one of your composed songs?" My brother suddenly whispered to me.

"Don't expect, it's not your genre." I said without looking at him.

"Then make it my genre."

"Nah." I shake my head.

"I don't want an ugly beast to sing my composed song."

"I don't want an ugly beast to sing my composed song." He mimicked.

I elbow his flank since he is near me.

"Ouch!" He groaned.

All of the staff and some of the artists that I encountered bowed at me. I just nodded at them as a response.

"Woah, I'm walking with the COO!" My brother exclaimed.

"Woah, I'm walking with an ugly beast!" I exclaimed too. I saw in my peripheral view that my brother looked annoyed.

I miss teasing this beast.

I was about to enter the cafeteria when I saw two familiar figures inside. It made me stop in my tracks while my beast brother bumped into my back.

Such a stupid beast.

The tall bunny noticed me and smiled. She tells something to the puppy that made the puppy look at me too. I cleared my throat and approached them. When I already approached them, Wonyoung stands up.

"I'll go now." Wonyoung bid to Yujin.

Is it rude to shoo her away? Well, I didn't tell her to go anyway.

"Yena unnie, have fun." Wonyoung smiled at me.

She bows to my brother before leaving.

"Where is she going?" I asked while sitting at the opposite side of Yujin.

"She said she will go to her sister." Yujin answered.

My brother sits beside me leaving Yujin alone on the opposite side.

"I thought Chaewon had a vocal and dance lesson today?"

"We know since we accidentally met her earlier." She answered.

I just nodded.

"So, what are we going to eat?" My brother asked.

"You need to pay here since you are not from here!" I teased.

"But you two were from here." He points to me and Yujin.

Yujin's mind and my mind became one and there, we started to tease our brother. In the end, my brother orders what we like and he pays for it. How? I told the staff to let my brother pay. I'm such a good sister right?

Okay, as what siblings do, we catch up on each other's life, tease each other and reminisce about the old and childhood days while eating our foods. It is really fun because I miss this feeling, I miss them so much especially this ugly beast beside me.

"Unnie, do you remember when oppa was chased by a dog."

We both laugh while my poor brother pouts.

"Yeah then she looks like a monkey going up in a tree. The dog didn't bite him but the ants did." Yujin and I both laugh again.

"Do you also remember when I went to your school because Mom forgot to give you pocket money?"

Of course I do.

"Hell yeah! All of the students in my school are going wild because of your sudden appearance and I almost beat you up because of that." I gave him a death glare when he chuckles.

"Woah, you really want a private life." My brother teased.

"Because she doesn't want to get caught, stalking Yuri."

I looked at Yujin because of the sudden mention of my crush's name.

It's unnie, Yujin. She's older than you.

"She has been in love with her since middle school." She added.

I thought you were on my side, Yujinie?

"Really?" My brother asked.

It seems like this topic caught his attention, psh.

Yujin nodded as an answer.

"My sister is indeed amazing." My brother wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Whatever. I thought we were against this beast." I sulk in Yujin.

"If I tell oppa that your crush is---"

Yujin put some tissue in my mouth while my brother laughed at me because of what she did.

Really you two?

I spit out the tissue in the empty plate before speaking.

"You two are really ganging up against me? Then fine." I said in a sulking tone.

"Aww our duck was sulking." My brother pinched my lips.

"Unnie, did you see the news?" Yujin obviously changes the topic.

I pretend that I'm still sulking and didn't hear Yujin.

"One Entertainment said that they were planning to release their second soloist this year after Lee Jueun."

When I heard One Entertainment and Lee Jueun's name my sulking face changed.

"Aigoo, I knew it. You're interested when it comes to that Entertainment." Yujin said.

"Just continue." I said.

Yujin sighed before continuing.

"The soloist has a pre-debut release in May. If you want the full article, stalk the One Entertainment account also Newsen."

Why didn't I know about it? Also, 2 months early announcement before the pre-debut? Strange...

"When did the article or announcement published?" I asked.

"Just today." My brother is the one who answered it.

"You knew it too?" I looked at my brother.

"Eunbi told me earlier after our meeting." He answered.

Why did Eunbi unnie didn't tell me? Psh.

"Did they reveal who it was?" I looked at Yujin.

Yujin shakes her head. I looked at my brother but he shook his head too.

"But they said, the pre-debut teaser will be released, a day before the MV."

I nodded at what Yujin said.

I wish it was her this time.

"Unnie, what if it's not her? Will you still wait for her before chasing your dream?"

I looked away at Yujin's question.

I do, I'll still wait for her. We have the same dream and I need to give up mine so she can reach hers. Her happiness is my happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 889 30
Minjoo joined a school contest with hopes of getting closer to her crush and confessing her feelings, but things don't always go the way she wants th...
12K 606 16
Twelve girls. They were taken away from their parents, home and friends. They were all so little. Infact they were still babies. They are all destine...
6.4K 491 20
What will it feel like if you suddenly realize that you came to past? And not only came to past and also realize that you went to an oppressive queen...
1.9K 72 15
Two 8 year old friends were separated from each other.......................................... And became friends again in high school Soon, they st...