Home Of The Hurt

By Big-Chungu

There's a group of people running around. No one can tell their names, numbers, faces, or anything. A group w... More

Police Database
HOTH and the Hurt Homes (Part 1)
HOTH and the Hurt Homes (Part 2)
To Fight!
Start of USJ
USJ Horror (Phase 1.2)
USJ Horror (Phase 1.3)
Special: Hurt Home Moments
Campfire
Morning After
USJ Event

USJ Horror (Phase 1.1)

64 2 0
By Big-Chungu

Taking a glance at his watch, where a map of the USJ was visible, Tokachi yells his orders through the earbuds after thinking of how things should go.

"Red Demon! Go to the ruin zone! Star, go to the flood zone! Unkillable, go to the landslide zone! Lightning Evasion, go to the conflagration zone! Shining Ghost! Go to the downpour zone! I'm heading to the mountain zone! Rescue all students, and knock out any opposition! Quirk use is authorized when necessary! I repeat, quirk use is authorized when necessary!"

"Roger!" 

Hearing that reply, they all run to their zones, and began to rescue.

--Mountain Zone--

"Yes I'll stay alive. We both know I won't be safe, yes I will not hurt myself. Yes I will alert you if anything happens. Yes, I universe infinity pinky double promise on those 3."

Sighing happily at the threat to kick him back to life if he dies, Tokachi uses small sonic shockwaves to fly over to the mountain zone.

As he arrives, he sees 2 UA students. One of which he cooks for, and the other one being new. Momo, and a purple-haired girl are there, defending from the villains. Seeing Momo starting to prepare to make something big, he starts flying over.

His flight is far from quiet as he literally uses sound, so as Momo spots him, he gets aimed at with two earphone jacks.

'Do these produce sound or do they just pierce?'

Thinking of the question, and testing his theory, he throws a rock at one, which is plugged into, and blasted apart, with a small whining sound being produced from the jacks.

'So if I let these connect to me, I'll be able to harness more sound!'

He flies to the jacks, pretending to not notice them until they plug into him, and as the sound sends shockwaves into his arm, Tokachi harnesses the sound and vibrates it at such a high frequency, it becomes solid, and constantly adding more sound from the earphone jack, he sends it as a shield to block a few villains who sneaked up.

"Jirou! He uses sound as his power! Take your jacks back!"

Clearly trusting Momo, Jirou unplugs her jacks from Tokachis suit, and uses them to send a few vibrations through villains to stun them.

Momo, using something she learned from the special training she did with Toga (Don't you fucking dare), produced a small sling of throwing knives, which were then thrown at Tokachi.

Using the screams of the villains, and the other sounds produced in the battle, Tokachi blocked the knives with more high-frequency shields.

"Hold it! I'm on your side! I'm here for a favor from Tokachi!"

Speaking in the third person was weird for him, but it worked as Momo stopped throwing her knives.

"Favor of Tokachi? How do you know his name?!"

"Well, he asked someone to fund a trip to the other USJ, and that person asked him to ask us to protect you all."

Jirou looked dumbfounded at the two, and so did the villains, as they watched Momo converse with someone neither side had met.

"Wait! YOU MEAN WE'RE GOING NEXT WEEK?!"

"Yes, that's what I meant. Now do you want to keep throwing your knives, or are we going to get out of here?"

"Ah yes. Jirou, this is a friend of a friend, so we can trust him."

"O-okay."

Still shaken, Jirou engages combat with the villains again, as Tokachi assists with sound shields, concussive blasts, paralysis, or just generalized homemade weaponry, some of which piqued Momo's interest.

"You and I are sharing blueprints after this."

Sighing once more, and knowing he'd be kicking himself later, he replied after sending out a sonic boom.

"Ask Tokachi, not me. He's the one who supplied me."

"I will then."

The three started making their way back through the tall hills of stone, back to the plaza.

Tokachi pointedly ignored Kashiki's warning, but still sent Momo and Jirou off to Zumoto, so he could do things his bf would murder him for later.

--Landslide Zone--

Running over, and preparing a few knives, Zumoto knew his quirk was just authorized at all times since he could not turn it off.

Looking across the simulation zone, he feels a bone-chilling cold as he starts to notice ice forming.

'Todoroki? Hagakure too. Seems like these are the only two?'

Thinking this, Zumoto charged through the ice as it crawled up his figure, dodging past a few villains, and slicing through the more troublesome ones' tendons.

Reaching the duo, Zumoto sees Todoroki giving him a slightly shocked expression (for Todoroki), and gives a nod to his left, where Hagakure was, showing he at least had the awareness to know where she was.

Shooting off a wave of ice at Zumoto, Todoroki starts to freeze him in place from the feet up, and as the ice covers his body, Zumoto realizes the frozen limbs are beginning to rot from frostbite.

Sending an apology to Hagakure, Zumoto uses his still mobile arms to drag a knife across his neck, and lops his head off in front of both of them, and as they watch, blood continuously flows out of the neck hole, as well as the head.

Before Todoroki's and Hagakure's eyes, Zumoto regenerates fully while his blood gushes out, seemingly accelerating his healing.

The only problem was, that he was naked.

As soon as he got his lungs back, Zumoto quickly told Todoroki to stop the ice wave he could already see coming.

"Wait! Hold! I'm coming as a favor from Tokachi! He asked me to come protect 1-A in case something went wrong, and I'm here to escort you back to the plaza."

Narrowing his eyes, Todoroki freezes his hand, producing a sharp spike.

"And how can I trust you? You just came here with a knife?"

"Valid question, but can I please put on some clothes so I don't traumatize the invisible one more?"

Looking down, and noticing Zumoto's attire, or lack thereof, Todoroki relents enough to allow Zumoto to dig his frozen carcass out using bones he tore out of his arm, and retrieve his clothes, while making sure to let Todoroki see each and every one of his knives dropping to the floor.

"If you don't trust me, I can clear the way first, then send you on your way. I'll watch from behind in case any issues happen."

Sizing up Zumoto, Todoroki asses him, but ultimately decides to trust him because Tokachi doesn't give his name out all the time. To strangers, he's "Homer" (Which he thought was funny because of one pre-quirk TV show). To authoritive figures, he's "Blackmail Folder". To close friends or residents, he's Tokachi. Finally, to monsters, he's, well, let's just say he's not to be touched. 

"C'mon Hagakure, we can trust him."

Nodding along (Not that you can see she did), the invisible girl walks out from behind the frozen villain she was hiding behind as to not see Zumotos... sausage.

"A-alright then."

Pulling a heat pad from his pocket, Todoroki passes it to Hagakure as she uses it to warm up as Zumoto receives a warning from Kashiki to avoid the plaza.

"Let's head back, and hope the rest of the idiots don't somehow mess their job up."

Grunting, Todoroki follows Zumoto, with Hagakure close behind as they run to the entrance, circling around the plaza.

As he's circling around, he picks up Momo and Jirou, and with the group now at 5, they make their way to Red Demon, or  better known to the hurt home residents as Takuto to group up.

--Ruin Zone--

"Do you promise to not die, to stay safe, to not hurt yourself, and to tell me if anything happens?"

Talking into his private channel, Takuto listens to the other side for a minute, then asks one more thing.

"Do you universe infinity pinky double promise on all of them?"

Receiving a satisfactory answer, Takuto runs to the ruin zone as he summons two knives in his hands as his eyes flash red. Looking around, he sees broken buildings all over.

Hearing an explosion, his eyes reverting, knives disappearing, and turning cloudy for a moment, refocus with another explosion.

Ignoring his brain, he runs towards the explosion, and up the building, preparing his quirks.

Eyes flashing red for a moment, he seemingly teleports forward while in the center of a spinning ring of silver butterfly knives, holding a knife bearing resemblance to a kitchen knife, but the whole thing being blood red.

Flashing towards the building from which the explosion came from, he makes his way up the stairs as he immobilizes a few straggler villains.

Arriving at the top, he puts his ear to a wall, hearing 2 residents speak.

"So what now shitty hair? We're stuck here."

"Hold it bro. I think our way out is this way."

Dematerializing all the knives, Takuto steps into view of the 2 students, both of whom had activated their quirks in preparation to defend themselves.

Dry swallowing, Takuto starts to make his stance clear.

"I'm Red Demon, part of the HOTH. I'm here on a favor of Tokachi to protect you. If you don't follow me, I was told to tell Tokachi."

Grunting at Takuto, and knowing that is Tokachis style of doing things, Bakugo relents as Kirishima bounces around, excited to meet someone Tokachi talks all the time about.

"Dude! You're super manly! A villainous quirk turned heroic through these kinds of deeds? I wanna be like you!"

Almost laughing as Takuto could see them as dogs, he decides to boost the red hairs confidence.

"Just work hard, and you'll get higher. After all, you're UA aren't you?"

Nodding aggressively to that, Takuto's eyes turn red for a split second as a butterfly knife flies past Kirishima, and Bakugo, hitting an invisible villain in the shoulder.

"Lets get out of here."

Walking down the stairs, and once again stopping any stragglers, Takuto meets Zumoto as they circle back towards the entrance.

"Where's Music Madman?"

"idk."

"Ugh. He's gone to do something dumb, I just know it."

Watching the two vigilantes complain while they make their way back to the entrance, a male scream is heard as Takuto sees Tokachi running into the center, the one place Kashiki told everyone to avoid.

"What did I tell you Unkillable? He's gone to do something dumb."

Nodding along, Zumoto and Takuto herd their 6 students back to the stair case, protecting them as emergency first aid is applied.

"So $50 that Angel's gonna ground him?"

"Not a bet if we both agree."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 492 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
55.5K 1.1K 16
✓completed✓ ✓edited✓ You are a simple girl with the quirk of brain manipulation, it allows you to control the body and the brain if you stare at the...
149 1 25
first of all, I do not own a lot of what in the story, please give the credits to My hero academia. Secondly, this book has some lgbtq+ stuff just a...
10.4K 109 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...