Our spot

Por JoyDangerfield

This is a. wlw lgbtq story and my first ever story, I hope you enjoy Más

Our Spot
"whats for dessert?"
desert"
RECAP
Promotion
"THE MAFIA?!?!"
"For life"
"Baby?!?!"
"The fight"
"The fight part 2"

"Take me to work with you please "

8 1 0
Por JoyDangerfield

Disclaimer this involves sex, dugs, the mafia, guns, light choking 

Lillys POV

I finally found the perfect outfits for us!! 

The outfits:( Hayley has the dont steal my wifi hoodie)

I showed Hayley and she said "they look great babe" and gave me a kiss i smiled and said "thank you" we got dressed and got some food and had a picnic. it was so much fun and i we were having a good time. after the picnic we went to the park. we had so much fun until Hayley got a call. She answer.

________________________________________________________________________________

The call: Hayley and Zora

H: Hello?

Z: boss we need you.

H: what happened?

Z: the chig clang leader is in his way to see you.

H: can he come another time, Im kind if busy.

Z: sorry boss we already asked and he said no.

H:ok ok i will be there soon. bye.

Z:bye *hangs up*

________________________________________________________________________________

"Babe who were you talking to?" I asked. "it was Zora, I have to get back to work like right now"she replied. "oh..." I said looking down at the ground. she lifted my chin up and said "I will drop you off at the house then i will see you when i get back ok" "no I want to go to work with you" I said firmly. "nick try princess but no i can't let you come to work with me." she said. i smirked and said "really? well then ig we cant use the new ceiling mirror. for 3 months, no kisses for 2 weeks and i wont talk to you for 1 week." she looked down at me and said "fine you win hurry up and get in the car i dont want to be late" i smiled and got in the car. she drove me to work with her and said "i have a very important meeting today please dont do anything crazy, and stay with Zora. i said "no i want to be with you i wont talk i will just sit in the corner or on your lap" she said "fine she will think about it" she  got the car and walked in i walked in soon after all I seen a lot if people with guns they pointed them at me and I screamed "HAYLEY" she ran out her office and said"GUNS DOWN. That is Lilly she is my girlfriend" I ran over to her and hugged her tight she kissed my forehead and people kept saying sorry. then she said "Im sorry love i forgot to tell them you were coming in behind me." "its ok..." I said  still holding on tight. she lifted me up and took me to her office i sat on her lap then Zora came in with the chang leader. J was about to get up then she pulled me back down and whispered  "stay." in my ear. i nodded and sat back down and layed on her chest. she placed her hands on my ass and pulled me closer. I sat and listened to the whole conversation. I didnt say much but when he left i did tell him bye. After he left Hayley lifted my chin and kissed me "I love you babe" she said to me. I smiled and said "I love you more Daddy" I looked at he lips and started to lightly bite mine.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...