A Good Demon [Countryhuman]

By SusikinLikesPizza

[No description] My apologies, but the only way for you to know more is through reading. I like my stories to... More

« 2 »
« 3 »
« 4 »
« 5 »
« 6 »
« 7 »
« 8 »
« 9 »
« 10 »
« 11 »
« 12 »
« 13 »
« 14 »
« 15 »
« 16 »
« 17 »
Update
Bonus Part 1: How I write in 10 easy steps
Bonus Part 2: Genetically in a freak
Bonus Part 3: You care?

« 1 »

3K 50 71
By SusikinLikesPizza

It was such a beautiful day. The people are getting along. I looked outside the window. The children are playing together. I'm at my classroom and my class is reciting their poems. It's not my turn yet, so I'm writing down my good deeds today in my journal.

"Disgusting"  

That's what my kind would say about this behavior and the atmosphere today.

Many of you humans might say that its always good to help others and do good. But from my experience, I only see a few doing so. Funny huh?

You see, I'm a demon. I'm not exactly... holy... More on evil and stuff. But that doesn't mean I have to be evil and bad, right? It's my choice if I want to be. Ever since I was a kid, my parents told me I shouldn't do virtues because its not our thing. But what if I don't want that to be my thing? Many demons at my old school at hell said I was a disgrace to all demonkind. 

So what? I feel unlucky to be one honestly. Sure I have cool powers and all, but do you really have to do bad with them all the time? Well, I mean I like doing evil things, but that doesn't mean I have to do it always. 

Demons also called me another thing, "Different"

Not only do I behave differently, I look different too. All of my family and other demons have the normal slightly curved pointy horns and batlike wings. They were black and red. Me? I have grey horns that looks like deer horns. I also had feathered wings. You know! Like an angel's wings. I've always wondered why, but my mom and dad said that some demons look like that and many people adored them because it's a very rare thing.

The good thing is, my family supports my decisions and confessed that having an angel-behaving demon makes their life more interesting.

Our teacher called out my name, interrupting my thoughts. I gazed at him and waited to get a response.

"It's your turn" my teacher said.

I stopped writing in my journal and I picked up my paper. I stood up and went to the front. I was confident with my poem, so it'll be a piece of cake.

"Hello everyone. Today I will recite my poem called 'Pancakes and Syrup.'"

~~~

I'm tired! After today, I think I'll fly a little in the forest. Hopefully no one will see me... Oh who am I kidding! As long as I don't fly too high, I'll be alright.

I picked up my bag and slammed my locker shut. 

"Hey!!"

"AHHHHHH!!" I screamed in surprise.

"Ellie?! WTF YOU SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME!"

"Hehe, sorryyy" Ellie apologized.

Ellie is my best friend. Her full name is Ellie Rogers. She's also my neighbor. We've known each other since kindergarten. She's really nice and funny, but can get annoying sometimes.

"Do you need something?" I asked. I was in a hurry because I was excited to stretch my wings.

"Well, I'm going to a karaoke shop with Ruby, Max, and everyone else. Do you wanna come too?" Ellie said.

"I have other plans, so no. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Ok! I'll tell the gang. Byeeee!!" After that, she rushed down the hall and disappeared. I decided to go to the restroom first to fix myself up.

I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a complete mess. While taking out my hairbrush, I heard someone whisper in my ear. "Tough day?" I looked at the mirror. It was my twin sister. At least that's how I see her. She's actually just my conscience. Demons' conscience is basically just like a ghost. But it's just you.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Well, I'm just bored. So, wanna do something? Something immoral?" She said.

"Yeah, no. I'm not in the mood."

"What are you going to do then?"

"Just fly a little in a random forest."

"Oooh. Sounds fun! Ok."

My reflection stopped moving and only follows my movements. I brushed my hair and left the bathroom.

~~~

I finally made it! It was quite a walk. Ah whatever! I needed that exercise anyway.

I dumped my bag, stretched my wings and took off. I did a couple of loop de loops and a few dives. It was getting dark, I better get home. 

I flew to the ground when all of the sudden, there's this portal thingy that popped out of nowhere. I tried flying away from it, but it was sucking me like a black hole. I managed to grab my bag as I went inside.

I found myself falling from the sky. I looked down and–– HOLY SHIT THAT'S HIGH! I flapped my wings as hard as I could, until I safely reached the ground. 

I hid my wings and horns as soon as my foot touched the grass. I must've overexerted myself, my vision was beginning to blur a little and I passed out.

~~~

"Do you think she's alright?"

"It looks like she passed out, but I think she's ok."

"Where do you think is she from?"

"I'm not sure"

I heard voices. I opened my eyes to see what was going on.

"She's awake!" one of the people in the room shouted. It was a boy. He had a flag on his face. Weird. He must be Poland because of the colors.

"Umm... where am I?" I asked. I had no idea what the heck was going on.

"You're at my house." A man in a formal attire said. That must be Britain.

"How did I get here?"

"Well, I found you in my forest. Lying down on the grass lifeless, unfortunately." A boy, who I assumed is Canada, replied.

"So, who are you?" A guy with sunglasses asked. Probably USA.

"Well, who are you? And how will I know I can trust you all?" I replied. It was kinda rude, but these people are like total strangers. How would I know they're not kidnappers or something?

"Alright. That was a bit rude, but you do have a point. After all, you're in a room filled with strangers. My name is United Kingdom. You can call me Britain." Brit said.

"I'm France."

"I'm Canada."

"I'm America"

"I'm Poland!"

Soon, everyone in the room was introducing themselves to me. Since I know I can trust them, I told them my name.

"Wow, you have such a pretty name!" Poland complemented me.

"Thanks. I honestly think its silly... hehe"

"So, how did you get here?" Germany asked. Oh my gosh, there's so many questions.

"I'm not sure. I just got sucked by this portal. That's it."

The countries looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you sure?" America asked, feeling a bit concerned.

"Yep."

"Do you remember anything else?" France asked.

"After I got sucked by that portal, I fell like ten million feet from the sky. I don't know how I survived." As we know, that's not the whole story. Of course I didn't tell them I flew using my wings. They'll freak out.

They looked shocked. I mean who wouldn't if someone tells you they fell from the sky? And like, survived! Without powers of course.

"And you're sure you didn't get hurt? You might need to go to hospital!" France looked hella worried.

"I'm ok, don't worry."

"I agree with France." Germany said. "You should still get checked to make sure."

"Ok. Maybe tomorrow. The question is, how do I get home?" I asked.

"We'll find a way, don't worry." Brit reassured

"Yeah! You need rest." Poland said.

My tummy growled. I was pretty darn hungry.

"What I need right now is food, hehe." I said. The countries laughed at my joke.

"Did someone say food?" I saw Italy pop out of the kitchen, holding a plate of spaghetti.

"Yesss! Me!"

He chuckled as I carefully took the plate from him and ate.

~~~

It's been 5 hours since I got here. Hopefully I find a way to get home. I'm currently at a hotel. I pulled a drawer and took out a paper pad and pen. I started doodling and doodling until I couldn't doodle anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.8K 48
Comdey Romance, Slice of life
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
606K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
252K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...