My Patient

By Yeonbinislifeee

"I love you since the day you became my doctor, Soobin," A Yeonbin Fanfiction Warning Kind of sad Bad words More

1

Prologue

87 7 1
By Yeonbinislifeee

Soobin's P.O.V

"Doctor Choi!" A man called my name, I look back and it was the parent of the girl I saved in a surgery, I looked at him and gave him a bright smile "Yes? Any problems sir?"

"I just wanna thank you for saving my daughter's life," "That's my job, saving people," I said to them and gave them a wide smile, they thanked me again and left.

Short Author's P.O.V

Choi Soobin, one of the best doctor in the country, saved many lives and a very handsome one, he can also watch a patient after a surgery, he's the type of doctor that cares so much for the patient, there was this one patient that Soobin loves the most, but sadly they died of brain tumor.

Now Soobin knew that he should not get too close to the patient because he will just get his heart broken again.

Soobin's P.O.V

"GET ME OUT OF HERE," I heard a guy shouted, I looked at the guy who shouted while he is being pushed on a bed into a new room, I tilted my head to the side and saw doctor Jeon walking towards me.

"Doctor Choi," he called my name "Yes, Doctor Jeon," "I'll handle the surgery of the new patient, after I finish my surgery, can you watch him for me?" "Sure Doctor Jeon, but what's the name of the patient?" "Choi Yeonjun," he said, he patted my shoulder and left.

And that was the day I met him.

End of Prologue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
336K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 39.2K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
598K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...