๐†๐จ๐ง๐ž.. [ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž...

By 80sPLASTIC

โ€ข Camp nightwing, a summer to remember, trying to forget but just letting it go seems like a bad thing, well... More

A/N <3
cast <3
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15

0.16

1.3K 24 14
By 80sPLASTIC

-
Ziggy lends the bucket down, Alice goes on first since her leg is stuffed up.Ziggy pulls the bucket, "come on, keep pulling." Ziggy says and Gary pulls it, the door creaks open, Tommy was there, Amelia was behind him.. "Tommy! Amelia, what are you doing..." Gary asks, Tommy axe's Gary's head straight off, Ziggy looks at you, you look at her for a second and mouth.. 'help me'.. Ziggy screams.. Alice falls down with Gary's body.. they scream. You try to axe Ziggy. Ziggy panics, "Ziggy!" Cindy yells, "Get him off me!" Alice freaks out "Ziggy!" Cindy yells, Ziggy runs away nick bumps into her. "What are you doing?" Nick grabs ziggy, "Amelia..Tommy there here!" Ziggy freaks out, "Come on." Nick says, They run into the Science and Nature room. They hide in a small corner. Wow this night is a time of survival...
"Did we loose them?"Ziggy says, "Yeah, i think so. Are you OK? you hurt?" Nick asks, Nick pushes Ziggy hair out of her face. "it's not my blood. it's Gary's." Ziggy says, "who's is that?" ziggy looks at his shirt, "um.. Sean, Jesse, Rod, Stacey." Nick says, "Shadysiders. It's the curse." Ziggy mumbles, "No, It's uh, it's just some psychos" Nick reassures.
- A/N:
quick chapter <3
• stay hydrated<3
• ily
🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 2.5K 21
Tommy Slater's twin, Isabella Slater, has to put up with her feelings for the older Berman sister. Or... Isabella Slater has to see her brother turn...
239K 9.8K 34
[ ๐…๐„๐€๐‘ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ] โ›๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™-๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ.โœ All you wanted to do this year was get your driver's licen...
7.5K 72 17
Summer of 78' was suppose to be a normal summer for Kayde, but when her dad send her off to camp Nightwing. What was supposed to be the "best summer...
38.1K 923 43
You're face to face with the man who sold the world. ~~~ Calling this a love story would be a lie. But, t...