forced marriage ( Baji X f!mi...

Autorstwa sokleap456

story about a normal girl that her family's is play casino and don't have a money to give them . the one they... Więcej

information
chapter 2

chapter 1 find a work to get a money

732 34 3
Autorstwa sokleap456

Mikey she wake up and take a shower were her clothes .

Mikey come out of her roome she her mother with money about to walk out of the house .

Mikey: mom where are you going.

Mom: um I'm go buy something .

Mikey : and where that money come From.

Mom: it my money don't ask and she walk out of the house .

Mikey :hmm walk to her desk that she put her money and open and see nothing .

Mimey: ugh again  I don't have money now ugh it nothing mom she want so he can have it * walk to the door sit down and were her shoes  and get up open the door and walk to find the work to do * .

She walk to find a job then someone come to her .

Person : hello .

Mikey : yes do you need something .

Person: can you do the model of my shop clothes please I really need someone to do it .

Mikey : umm sure .

Person: yay thank you come with me please .

Mikey : sure  . Then Mikey walk behind her until they reach Infront of the shop then Mikey stop so she look at Mikey .

Person : what happened .

Mikey: do you really want me to work for you am just a poor girl but this shop it for a rich people * shy* .

Person: it ok come on * pull Mikey in the shop * .

Everyone and the worker look at mikey  Mikey see them and she smiled at them .

Everyone , worker : so cute  if she a model for our shop I hope she not like the other gold digger .

Then they stop Infront of the closet and he go find some clothes for Mikey then come back and tell Mikey to were .

Person: can you were this clothes and it show a little skin can you were it .

Mikey : um sure *smile* .

Person: thank * give to Mikey and Mikey take it and go in to were the clothes .

then some employers come to him .

Worker : hey is she like it .

Person: yes she didn't say anything  but I hope she not like the other clinging to the CEO .that talk then Mikey come out and they froze .

Mikey :* look at them see them look at her and say * um are you there *wave at them * .

Person : ah yes .

Employers : yes .

Mikey : can I ask what your name * smile * .

Klea : my name is klea and she is Nita.

Nita: yes that my name but it a little weird sorry .

Mikey :it ok  that a cute name .

Nita: thank you let go we have a to take a photo .

Mikey : ok .

Mikey walk behind them in to the photo room and everyone's in there run to Nita and Mikey and ask them about Mikey  and they tell  them .

Then the camera man walk to Mikey .

Camera man : hello there .

Mikey : um hello .

Camera man: please walk to that place .Mikey nod at walk to that place and stop .

Camera man : can you do some of your style .

Mikey : sure Mikey do her style .

Just forget anything we don't need in photo .

Camera man : * crop* and say  it look good please do some more styles .

camera man : good please do some seat down style please .

Everyone start to look at Mikey style and they wipser each other say it look so good .

Mikey : sure * smile * .

Camera man : it look good you can come to look at it .

Mikey : sure *smile* she go look at silent .

And everyone's and the camera man start worrying that she will yell that them because they alway get yell at then Mikey say and that all happy .

End of chapter 1 want is mikey say .

you will know in the next chapter .
Hope you like it .

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

94.1K 2.2K 11
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
54.3K 7.1K 77
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
80.2K 2.6K 80
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
19.9K 649 15
"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...