๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐”๐๐๐‹๐„...

By inuisdeadsister

"๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™”, ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ฝ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€๐™‚๐™๐™ˆ." โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ || Where Y/n finds herself falling for one of inuisdeadsiste... More

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š:
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—จ๐—•๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—จ๐—  - ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐™”
.ยท: ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข
.ยท:*ยจ๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
.ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฃ'
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™–๐™™
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*๐™™๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ข ฬฉฬฉอ™๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™™
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ง '๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™š
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ* ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
.ยท:*ยจ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข? ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™
.ยท:* ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข?
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ

.ยท:* ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š

2.2K 158 128
By inuisdeadsister

"So, you're one of Kato-kun's friends?" You ask Miguel as you cross your arms on your desk and rest your head against it, watching the boy beside you nod his head with a smile.

"Taiga's my best friend." He chuckles, grinning happily with his eyes closed. He leant back in his chair, draping an arm over the back as he spoke to you.

The teacher was out of the classroom, leaving everyone some time to speak to each other. Many girls approached Miguel, only for him to subtly brush them off with kind smiles and politely declining rather concerning offers.

"That's sweet." You chuckle at how happy he was to call the tall boy his best friend. Miguel hums and nods his head.

"He's an interesting person, you know. But I'm sure you do." Miguel says, eyes opening to grin down at you. Your eyes grow wide at his words before you sigh.

"Yeah... he is pretty interesting." He hears you mumble, causing his grin to morph into a smirk.

"You know... you really are quite pretty." Miguel tells you, leaning forward on his elbows and cupping a cheek with his hand. Your eyes bulge out of their sockets.

First a hot and erotic as fuck dude aka Taiga called you cute and now this attractive, easily likeable, and nice guy was calling you pretty? On the same day? It ain't even morning break yet!

"Oh, uh... thanks." You murmur, causing the boy to laugh at your "shyness". You weren't shy, just awkward around those you didn't know and not used to getting compliments 👍🏽.

"Taiga said you were pretty. Guess he wasn't wrong, huh?" Miguel says. Imma be the best wingman! He mentally declares with a proud smirk.

"He said what?" You ask him sitting up and leaning towards him to double check what he had said. After all, you couldn't believe your ears.

"He said you were pretty. You've got his attention, you know? Lucky you~ it's very rare for him to show any interest in any girls." Miguel chuckles when your face heats up.

"Well, where the hell has he been? Doesn't he see the girls here in Tokyo?" You scoff before laughing, gesturing to the pretty girls in your class. Well... you wouldn't want to know where he's been... Miguel sweat drops before he shrugs at your second question.

"He pulls a lot of girls but never actually makes any moves. Heard he made a move on you this morning, though." Miguel smirks when he sees your thighs squeeze together.

"Just brace yourself... if you got flustered over that little thing today... you're in for a ride." He chuckles before turning his head to face the front as the teacher walks in.

"He may not seem like the type to show interest in or even want anyone but..." Miguel begins as the class gets quieter and quieter. Your eyes widen as you hang onto his every word as if your life depended on it.

"When Taiga does want something... or someone... he doesn't stop until he gets it."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The bell signalling the end of the day echos throughout the school and into the cloudy sky.

You hurry to pack your things, eager to meet up with Bachira and the others to catch the train together. After shoving your books into your bag, you swing it over your shoulder and stand up from your seat, not forgetting to push it in.

"Yo, ( Y/n ). Let's go." Kunigami says as he stands at the door, hands in pockets and blazer draped over his bag. You hum and nod your head, ready to walk out together.

"Excuse me, ( Y/n )-chan." Miguel calls out to you. You stop walking and turn to the boy who smiles calmly at you, his bag and blazer slung over his shoulder. You raise an eyebrow at the boy who pulls out his phone.

"Mind if I get your number?" He asks, causing both your own and Kunigami's eyes to widen.

"Sure." You smile, reaching out to his phone, only for him to put it back in his pocket. His actions leave you confused as you raise your head to blink up at him.

"I was actually wondering if I could put my number into your phone?" Miguel gives you a somewhat embarrassed smile while scratching the back of his head.

You simply chuckle and nod your head before handing him your phone. He grins as he types in his number before giving it back.

"See ya around. It was nice to meet you, ( Y/n )-chan, Kunigami-kun." Miguel smiles at the two of you before walking past you, out the classroom door and down the hallway.

"C'mon, let's go." Kunigami says to you, earning a nod of the head and a small smile.

Miguel turns his head to watch you and Kunigami walking down the hallway together to another class, most likely to pick up your friends. He grins as he pulls out his phone.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

angry emo 👿
-----------

yesterday at 2:54am

scroll to read more messages ^

this is made for you <
warning: aesthetic 🥺 #uwu <

> shut up bitch
> i get lots of girls

you shut up <

> or what 🥰

i'll fuck your mom 🥶 <

> damn bro
> didn't know you were
into fucking graves 😬

LMAO BRO IM SORRY <
I FORGOT <
forgivesies? 🥺 <

> no😹
> you a kinky fuck
> thats going to Emiko 😋📸

WAIT NO <
WHAT <
TAIGA I SWEAR TO GOD <

> suck my balls bozo 🥶‼️

watch your mouth 🩴 <

> shit my bad bro
> uhhh can you still make me
those empanadas 😘

fuck yourself 🥺 <

> it be your own bros too
>

Today

thank me later hoebag 💅🏽 <

> you see i knew you were part gay
> only the gay or swag people
use that emoji
> and honestly bruda 😬
> you don't got no swag

OI BITCH I DO YOU A FAVOUR <
AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET⁉️☹️

> mother fucker what
did you do this time 🙄

your mom 🤤 <

> 😒
> nahhh jit into fucking dead people
> naaaassssstttttaaaayyyyy📸📸📸

😬 <
my bad <

> HOW DO YALL ALWAYS FORGET⁉️
> SOME FRIENDS YOU BASTARDS ARE🖕🏽

IM SORRY BRO OKAY <
YOUR MOM JOKES ARE <
JUST A PART OF ME

> OH YEAH?
> WELL SO IS YOUR DICK
> BUT THAT CAN GO BYE BYE
IF I CUT IT OFF HUH⁉️

nahh i made jit mad 😟 <
he gon throw a car door at me <
thats crazy‼️ <

> THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN THE
PAST 24 FUCKING HOURS
> BEND DOWN AND SUCK MY
FAT HORSE COCK

yo bro <
that sounded super sus🙎🏽‍♂️ <

> stfu 🙄🖕🏽
> what "favour" did you do for me this time
> cause istg if you gave my number
to some ugly as chic and pretended
it was yours again imma lose
my fucking marbles

😬😶 <
well she ain't ugly for starters 🤷🏽‍♂️ <

> MIGUEL
> ARE YOU KIDDING ME⁉️

WHAT <
DO YOU HAVE NO FAITH IN ME <
YOUR BEST BRO⁉️ <

> 🤔
> do you wanna know
the truth my g 😬

☹️ <
man fuck you <

> no thanks 🥰

ANYWAYS <
nah bro i think you'll be happy <
she's actually really fucking pretty <

> more pwetty than EmIKo?🥺🌸

okay no <
emiko's fucking... <
wow 🥰 <

> OH
> is that proof i see 🤔
> i can hear you drooling from my house
> close that damn mouth bitch

OI CUNT <
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT <

> oh shiver me timbers 🥶
> it's an australian 😱

WHAT <

> anyways
> how pretty are we talking

lemme think... <

> AAAAND
> HEY GUYS
> welcome back to my youtube channel
> today we have Miguel trying to explain
how another girl is pretty without being
disloyal to his long time crush
> HeKmAtYaR EmIkO🥺🌸🦋🍓💕

IF YOU DONT STFU YOU CAN <
FORGET ABOUT THOSE EMPANADAS

> sowwy mommy🥺

BOI 🙎🏽‍♂️ <

> 😘

anyways yeah she's pretty <
if i wasn't into emiko i'd go for her 🤷🏽‍♂️ <
but <
emiko > you, me, the reader, <
the author, the world, michael jackson,
your mom, your pretty neighbour that i
🌝TOTALLY🌝 wouldn't smash if i got
the chance, dwayne the rock johnson,
the titanic, the shrek movies, 2019 tik tok

> 😱😱
> OH MY GOD
> ITS A
> ITS A
> ITS A SIMP😹
> EWWWWWWWW
> i'm sending this to toko and [ y/n ]💀

WAIT NOBONOONON <
ISWEAROTGODOD <

> YOU PANICKING GIVES ME LIFE💀

man fuck you 🙄 <

> I SHOULD BE SAYING THAT
> YOU GAVE MY NUMBER TO A RANDOM GIRL
> and istg if she comes to my house
expecting to fuck and she pulls down her
pants and she's got a dick
> im fucking killing you
> i don't wanna get pegged

LMAO I REMEMBER WHEN THAT <
HAPPENED LAST TIME

> THAT WASNT FUNNY
> I HAD TO PRETEND I HAD
EXPLOSIVE DIARRHOEA TO
GET OUT OF IT

LMAO NAH 😭 <

> IM NOT JOKING
> I RAN OUTTA THAT BITCH QUICKER
THAN YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM
SHO WHEN YOU FIRST MET

FUCK YOU MUST BE SONIC <
SHO WOULDNT STOP CHASING <
ME WITH HER SCISSORS CAUSE
SHE THOUGHT I WAS CUTE😭

> awww
> miguel's cwute 🥺

go suck on a wrinkly saggy tit 🙄 <
ANYWAYS THANK ME LATER <
BECAUSE IM THE BEST WINGMAN 💪🏽

> ...
> get back in the mental asylum
you crazy bastard

FUCK YOU <

> i'd rather you not do that
> ID RATHER FUCK YOUR MOM🤤
> LIKE SHES A WHOLE MILF
> i mean meal😅
> I MEAN
> she's a very lovely person 🥰

😟 <
BRO THATS MY MOM <

> oh? well call me dad 😋

🙎🏽‍♂️ <
i'd rather die 🖕🏽 <

> besides haven't you been making
jokes about fucking my dead mom 🤔

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT 😭 <

> right 🙄
> just like you 😋
> anyways i'm gonna go watch some tv

HEY ☹️ <
also more like hentai <
horny mother fucker <

> no 🌝
> that's absurd
> bye bye you simp 😘🖕🏽

🙎🏽‍♂️ <
you nasty asf <

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Miguel quietly laughs to himself as he walks down the street towards his car. He knows that Taiga will be relieved when he realises that the person who has his number is you and not some random girl.

After hearing about what had happened earlier from the other [ Y/n ], he knew he had to do something about it. And what a coincidence that you ended up at the same school and even in the same class.

That was when an idea popped into Miguel's head.

I'll talk to the girls about it. He thinks to himself as he starts up his car, a small smirk on his lips.

He might kill me but hey... It'll be fun!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You and Kunigami walk out the school gates with the rest of your friends, talking happily with smiles while other students go off to their clubs.

"I'm surprised you guys even get days off." You admit with a chuckle, earning a few nods from the footballers around you.

"But you know what that means!" Bachira cheerfully exclaims as he spins on his heels to face you as he begins moonwalking. The boys laugh at his actions as your eyes sparkle and you raise your hands above your head.

"Mcdonalds and ice cream!" You both cheer, eyes closing as you both smile widely.

"They're so childish." Reo chuckles as he watches you both skip in sync, arms linked together. Nagi perks up at the sound of ice cream but returns his attention to the device in his hand shortly afterwards.

"Oh? ( Y/n )-chan!" A voice calls your name, catching your attention. You turn your head, only for your smile to widen when you see your female friend and underclassman walking behind you.

"Hina-chan!" You smile, waving at the short-haired girl who smiles happily. Both you and Bachira slow down to allow the second year to catch up with you.

"I feel like it's been forever since I last saw you." She sighs as she walks beside you while Bachira walked on the other side of you.

"Yeah! So, how've you and Takemichi been?" You chuckle, wiggling your eyebrows with a sly grin. You watch how her face turns red, earning a laugh from both you and Bachira.

"Stop it!" She whines, only making you laugh harder. However, when you calm down, you see how she wore a small frown, causing you to grow worried.

"What's the matter?" You ask her. She just sighs loudly while holding her bag in front of her with two hands.

"He's been acting weird lately." Hina tells you, causing your eyebrows to furrow.

"How?"

"Well... some days he's super nice and even mature and he puts a lot of effort into our relationship. But other times, like now, he's so cold. He hasn't talked to me for a few days." She sighs sadly, looking down at her feet.

She yelps when she feels you wrap an arm around her neck, pulling her towards you. Her head lightly hits your shoulder as you smile down at her in a comforting manner.

"You know what I would say to him?" You ask her, earning a nod. You clear your throat, hitting your chest before turning your head to narrow your eyes at her.

"Man fuck you! I'll fuck you up! Then I'll fuck your mom, your dad, your ugly as cousin cause I'm bored, I'll get with your cute friend... what was his name?... Takuya!" You boldly exclaim as the boys around you sweatdrop, secretly listening to your conversation. Hina just laughs as you grin at her.

"But seriously, if he messes with your feelings then I'll punch him so damn hard he'll find himself in the middle of Luna Nova Magical Academy!" You declare, pointing down at the girl.

"You deserve so much, Hina. If he can't see that, then he can suck on my gigantic dick." You scoff with an eye roll.

"Thanks, ( Y/n )-chan." Hina laughs, wrapping her arm around your waist so you both walk while sort of hugging each other.

"He's a good guy... when he isn't being annoying. But, don't be shy to beat some sense into him. Okay?" You chuckle, raising your hand to give her the thumbs up. She nods and returns the thumbs up as you all turn a corner.

"You wanna join us for some Maccas?" You ask the girl upon seeing the fast food place down the street. She shakes her head with a happy smile.

"Sorry, I have cram school." She sighs, earning one from you.

"Oh well! Have fun." You smile, ruffling her hair before removing your arm from her. She does the same before walking across the street. She turns to wave at you and your friend with her normally happy smile, leaving you all to do the same.

"Ahhh~ She's so cute!" You quietly gush as you all walk into the fast food place. Chigiri and Isagi chuckle as they nod their heads.

"( N/n )! Come sit next to me." Bachira smiles widely as he sits on a long cushioned seat that curves around a round table.

You nod your head and jog up to the table before shuffling around the seat to be beside your best friend.

"Oh, Rensuke!" You call out to the orange-haired boy at the counter. He turns to you and raises an eyebrow.

"Can you please get me a (insert order) with an (insert drink)?" You smile at the boy who places a hand on his hip.

"Pay up." He sassily replies, raising a hand and puckering his lips. He feels his chest warm up when he sees you laugh as you stand up.

"Here!" You beam as you place the correct amount of money in his open hand, fingers brushing against each other.

"Thanks." You say as you turn around and happily skip towards your friend. Kunigami smiles softly as he watches you smile and skip away, your skirt swaying up and side to side as you do so.

Why did I ever say I only wanted you as a friend? He thinks with a loud sigh.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Oh, that reminds me." You mumble, sipping your drink in your hand through the straw. You were talking about the new boy in your class, reminding you that you hadn't messaged him.

Miguel🤔
--------

hey koyanagi-kun :) <

You place your phone face down on the table as you listen to the boys talking about the next football game they have. Then, your phone vibrates, catching your attention.

Miguel🤔
--------

hey koyanagi-kun :) <

> hate to break it to you but i'm not miguel
> that dude purposely gave you my number
> for what reason? fuck if i'd know

what <
nahhh <
homeboy's a liar ☹️ <

> yep 😬

then who is this <

> yagami

yagami? <

> ya ga me putting deez
nuts in your mouth ‼️💪🏽🥶

☹️ <
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD <
BUT FUCK YOU <

> no thanks 🤤
> only if you're fubuki

BOI WHAT <
i mean i don't blame you but still <

> my bad ig

so <
who are you if you aren't miguel <
and istg if you make another <
deez nuts joke 😐

> 😶
> *deletes deez nuts joke*

🙄 <
who are you <

> why would i tell you 🤔

cause i'm sexy 🤤 <

> you're mirko ⁉️😱

no ☹️ <

> damn
> so you a liar 😭

NAH <
fine then if you won't say your <
name then i'll just tell you mine
my names ( y/n ) <

> ...
> what

my name's ( l/n ) ( y/n ) <

> ...
> boi ain't no way boi

do we know each other? <

> ...
> yeah

WHY THE DOTS <

> IM IN SHOCK OKAY⁉️

WHY <

> CAUSE YOURE MY FUCKING NEIGHBOUR
AND THAT BITCH PURPOSELY GAVE
YOU MY NUMBER

... <
huh? <

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 84 15
Y/n may be stupid or your typical Y/n kinda character but male (this is Wattpad after all ๐Ÿ˜ญ) Will be in 3rd person but mainly in the characters pers...
1.1K 42 23
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ [๐™”/๐™‰] ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง...
253K 5.8K 33
| COMPLETED (This was my first story and reading it now makes me cringe goodbye) >๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ was ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ added to a...
49.7K 576 34
Various with Carol, Natasha and Wanda. Plus, maybe other characters. Content is 18+ * means smut