for lifers- joe burrow

By bestiemads

"Do it. Steve is probably better than your ass." "Honestly, he probably is." in which 2 neighbors, who happe... More

Info and Cast
I
II
lll
IV
THANK YOU!!
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X- Halloween Special
XI
XII- Thanksgiving Special
XIII
WOW
XIV
XV
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
NEW YEARS SPECIAL
XVI
XVII
THANK YOU OMG!!
VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
XVIII
ST PATRICK'S DAY SPECIAL
EASTER SPECIAL
XVIII
XIX
XX

V

2.9K 19 3
By bestiemads

*7 years ago*

"I can't believe we're already graduating!" Joe exclaimed.

"I can't believe I survived high school without you." I said. Joe and I went to different high schools. I went to an all girls and he went to a public high school.

"I can't believe we got into the same college!" Joe exclaimed.

"I know! What are the chances!" I said, matching his energy.

*mid chapter time skip to your graduation ceremony brought to you by Trey Lance being the LITERAL GOAT*

The announcer lady was announcing off names and the college they were going to.

"Linda Finley Gery; Texas A&M. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N; The Ohio State University." I walk across the stage and accept my certificate. I shake my principal's hand and sit back down in my original seat. I look over my shoulder and see my family and Joe giving me thumbs ups.
My classmates and I throw up our hats and cheer. I walk out of the gym where we can now see and talk to our families. I see Joe and run up to him.

"You did it! You graduated!" he exclaimed as he picked me up in a hug.

"Before you too! That just makes it 10 times better!"

"Whatever." Joe rolls his eyes at me.

*second mid chapter timeskip to Joe's graduation brought to you by Trace McSorely being cut 😭*

"Patrick Rey Bends; Michigan State University. Joseph Lee Burrow; The Ohio State University. I clap as Joe struts across the stage. I feel a tear about to come out of my eye. I wipe it VERY quickly and keep clapping. Joe's class throw up their hats and cheer just like we did. I go through the crowd of people and see Joe. He runs up to me and engulfs me in a hug.

"You did it but after me!" I remind him.

"You're never gonna let go of that, are you?"

"Never." I smirk.

——————
the last time skip tho 😭😭
thx for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 516 16
in which Joe burrow falls for the new bengals cheerleader but what will he do when she finds out who her family really are
91.1K 809 29
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ." Joe Burrow and Alana Steiner we're in love in college, but fell out of love. Or did t...
56.2K 725 33
The one where Joe falls for the new Bengals cheerleader
48.2K 783 34
They're best friends. Nothing more right? โš ๏ธcurrently being re written (for the most part)โš ๏ธ