We Get It, You're Mean - Maev...

By s3lfpr0claimedp0et

Sex Education story. Maeve Wiley X Reader (reader's gender is never specified and neither is their name - cho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

1K 42 3
By s3lfpr0claimedp0et

The gentle patter of rain woke you up, as you turn and see Maeve cuddled up next to you. Her arm draped over your stomach, the coldness of her bracelets sending a shiver up your spine. You smile to yourself as you watch her sleep, imaging her face filled with disbelief if you were to tell her how close she'd been to you.

Grabbing your phone off the nightstand you see it's still early. You gently move Maeve's arm off you, careful not to disturb her and throw your legs off the bed and onto the floor. Creeping out of her bedroom, you turn and take one last peak at her; her blonde and pink hair now covering her face, her chest rising and falling as she slept, the bracelets she never seemed to take off rattling as she shifted slightly.

You unlock the front door putting up your borrowed hood, stepping out into the rain and sitting on the step, inhaling the fresh, early morning air. You tilt your head up as you let the droplets of rain fall elegantly onto your face, and you sit there for a while, thinking.

The rain, calming, touch, Maeve, fascinating, beautiful, emotions, raw, pain, your parents, abandonment, anger, Jackson, jealousy, Maeve and Jackson, "Fuck." You let out a sigh of frustration as you mess with the tassels of the hoodie in an attempt to calm yourself down.

You take a breath and pause before going back inside.

***

Finding your way around the kitchen, you make a 2 cups of tea, some pancakes and some toast for the pair of you, unsure of what Maeve actually liked.

As you set down the final plate and set of cutlery onto the dining room table you hear movement coming from Maeve's room. You gently lean on the doorframe as her eyes flutter open, instantly meeting yours.

"What are you doing?." she groans in a raspy voice.
"Making sure I didn't have to call an ambulance," you smile, "didn't think you were moving." She rolls her eyes before yawning, "I made breakfast, when you're ready."

Furrowing her eyebrows in disbelief she throw the covers back and gets out of bed, following you into the dinning room.

"I didn't know what you liked..." you trail off.
"So you raided my cupboards and made everything?" she chuckles lightly, taking a seat.
"Yeh," you sit down opposite her, also laughing, "pretty much."

You both eat in a comfortable silence, listening to the rain lightly hitting the window. With your cup of tea in both hands, the rim resting against your bottom lip, you watch as Maeve shakes a can of whipped cream before squirting it onto the top of her pancake pile.

You laugh quietly and she looks up, shooting you a glare, "What?"
You shrug, "Nothing, I've just never seen a 17 year old love pancakes and whipped cream as much as you." You set down your cup and pick up your knife and fork, she smiles before cutting down the stack, "I'm guessing you've never tried it?" she lifts the fork, handing it to you.

You look from the fork to her face, confused, "Try it then." she says nudging the fork closer to you. You take it from her and eat the pancakes, "That's actually.... not that bad." Her mouth falls open, "Not that bad, this right here," She picks up her plate, "is the most revolutionary food I ate as a child."

You laugh, and throw your head into your hands, "What?" She asks, gently setting the plate back onto the table, "You, Maeve Wiley," you lean over and wipe whipped cream off her face, "are very strange."

She glares at you, swatting your hand away, "You're a dickhead."
You tilt your head and furrow your eyebrows, "You never fail to remind me."
She rolls her eyes as you smirk, taking a sip from your cup.

***

The two of you clean up, or rather Maeve washes the dishes, you dry them and then she moans that you're not putting them away in the right place.

"Just give it here." She snatches the plate from you and opens a cupboard the other side of the kitchen, "Honestly, Milburn you're useless."
You fake a bow as you dry a cup, "Thank you."
She takes a handful of soap suds and smears them across your face, "Now who's weird?" She turns and carries on washing up, a small laugh escaping her failed attempt at a poker face.

Using the cup you were drying, you scoop up a small amount of soapy water and dump it over Maeve's head. Pushing her tongue into her cheek and smirking she turns to face you. Seeing the look in her eyes, you slowly back away, before throwing the tee towel at her and charging into the living room, jumping over the coffee table and onto the sofa, you see Maeve slowly round the corner, her face very serious.

She stops between where the carpet to the living room meets the laminate kitchen floor, slowly she looks you up and down. You return a smirk before dashing out of the door you unlocked earlier and run into the rain, you hear heavy footsteps behind you and without turning around you keep running until you reach the hilltop.

The wet grass soaks through your socks as you finally slow down, before coming to a stop, Maeve crashes into you, sending you both to the floor. She attempts to pin you down but fails as you catch the small of her back, flipping her onto the grass.

Pinning her arms to her sides and her legs together, you watch as the rain runs down her face. A small smirk forms across her face as she looks from your eyes to your lips, you slowly lean your face into her, stopping inches away from her lips. "Not this time, Wiley." You whisper into her ear, placing a small kiss onto her wet cheek. You feel her smile grow as you pull away.

Using your hands to push yourself off the wet grass, you make your way back down the hilltop and to her caravan.

***

Quickly you find a towel from Maeve's room and dry your hair, you hear the click of front doors lock as a soaked through Maeve Wiley appears in her own doorway. "I fucking hate you." She remarks before taking your towel and drying her own hair.

"You didn't 5 minutes ago..." You say picking up another towel. The older girls eyes looking up slightly to meet yours, "Don't let that go to your head, butter fingers."

You lean towards her, watching as her cocky facial expression changed, using your fingers you gently tuck her wet hair behind her ear. Once again, being inches away from her face you smile cockily, "Far too late for that," The smell of the rain mixed her with own intoxicating scent floods your nostrils, "I'd dry yourself off if I were you," You say pulling away, "wouldn't want to get sick."

You hear breath hitch as you pass her in an attempt to find your shoes. Sitting down on the sofa to tie your laces, you look up and catch her watching you through the small open gap in the kitchen. She quickly looks away as a smile creeps onto her face. Collecting the last of your things, you throw your backpack over your shoulder and make your way over to the door.

"I guess I'll see you Monday, Wiley," You suggest, opening her front door, "if you aren't sick that is."

Before you're able to walk out, the door is pushed closed. You turn around and see Maeve standing in front of you, she grabs the waist band of your trousers and pulls you closer to her, "Don't get your hopes up." She whispers into your ear, gently placing a kiss onto your cheek. She smirks, turning on her heels and standing against the kitchen cabinet.

"Fuck me." You murmur as you close the door.

***

"Y/n is that you?" You hear Jean call as you close the front door.

Wiping your shoes on the mat, you throw your bag to the floor, and make your way to the living room. "You're back earlier than I thought you'd be." Jean turns and smiles from the sofa. "I need to shower and change before later." Returning the smile, you pull your phone out from your pocket.

Maeve - 11:07am
Hope you drowned

Your smile grows. "Something funny dear?" Jean asks noticing you change of mood.
You shake your head, running your hands through your wet hair. "I think Otis might be done in the shower."

You dart up the stairs, almost crashing into Otis as he comes out of the bathroom, steam trailing from behind. "What's gotten you in such a rush?" You shrug, still smiling and eager to get past him, "And why are you so happy?"

You furrow your eyebrows, dropping your smile, "I'm not."
"You haven't smiled this much since you first came here." He raises an eyebrow in disbelief.
You think quickly on how best to answer him, "I finished an essay is all." You say brushing past him, "Now mind your business."

You close the door to your room, taking off her hoodie and hanging it up. You shoot Eric a text.

You - 11:10am
E, I'm 85% sure I have a major crush on someone.

Eric - 11:11am
Tell me everything.

He facetimes you and you explain the entire situation with Maeve, making sure to leave out her name but including the part about Jackson.

"Okay seriously, if you like them why can't you tell them?" He asks shrugging his shoulders.
"Where you just not listening to what I told you, they're sleeping with someone else." You accidentally shout, pinch your forehead.
"But they clearly don't like whoever they're sleeping with, otherwise they wouldn't seem so interested in you..." He trails off, "All I'm saying is, if you want them, you've got to get them. Before someone else does."
You chuckle, "Alright Gandalf."
He looks at you confused, "You don't know Gandalf!?"
He shakes his head slowly.

"Eric Effiong, I cannot believe you, the next time you come over we're watching The Lord of The Rings." You demand.
"You, have bigger problems to worry about." He says pointing to you, "Deal with your crush and then we can watch The King of The Bracelets."
"Oh my god." Your head falls into your hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.9K 46
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘚�...
383K 5.2K 24
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗' 𝚘𝚗"
29.1K 245 64
all the little one-shots and small series of Asa Butterfield But otis SE, Will SHR are in there own books ,
4.4K 41 20
Oscar x female reader Thank you @RandomFanficWriter0 for inspiring me to do this! Also, this is my first x reader, so pls dont be too harsh! ill try...