'Inflamed Passion' A Damon Sa...

De ElleMiglioranza

Inflamed Passion is the 7th book in the series of 'Epic Love Saga' New Years Eve was a wonderful night for Da... Mai multe

You Shoot Me Down But I Won't Fall.....
Life Is Like Diamonds In The Sun..... And Diamonds Are Forever.....
There Only Love..... No Bitterness.....
What Are We Fighting For.....
Wrapped Up In Lies & Foolish Truths.....
I Take Care Of You.....
Where Are You Now When I Need You.....
Detain The Dangerous.....
Author Note **Important Information**
Beautiful Monster.....
We Got Bad Blood.....
Love Is No Fairytale.....
Don't Try & Fix Me.....
What Are You Going To Do Now?.....
I Pick My Poison And It's You.....
We Used To Have It All.... But Now's Our Curtain Call.....
When I See You Again Part 1.....
When I See You Again Part 2.....
'Say You Love Me' Preview.....

Too Much At Stake.....

1.6K 89 40
De ElleMiglioranza

Isabella P.O.V

I felt my face pressed down on something hard. My head felt like it was in a vice thumping and pulsing running through my head. I lifted my head up and saw that I was in the Grill as I looked around the room I saw who was sitting opposite me. It was that guy who came into the house and knocked me out cold. My heart was pounding and I think might be hyperventilating right now.

"See, we never went out to dinner when I was a kid, so, I always had this fascination with chefs and fine dining. Dad actually let me cook... Taught me to measure by eye." I looked at the guy in front of me and I had no idea who he was. I tried to recall what happened for me to end up here at the grill. "Seasonings to taste, all that stuff, but it's different now in the restaurant world. Everything's on time. It's like, the fries go in, you push a button, it dings and you take 'em out. Literally no guess work." What the hell was this guy on about? I looked down and I saw that my hands were tied. What did this guy want with me and why the hell was I even here?

"Who the hell are you? And why am I here?" I snapped at him as he was clearly some kind of psychopath. Was Mystic Falls like a beacon to draw them in or something?

"Gosh you are so much like your dad" He looked at me with this strange expression. So this guy had issue with my dad? Wonderful! Just freaking typical go for the weaker Salvatore the one who isn't a freaking vampire. "Uh, well I spent eighteen years in abandoned restaurants and now I'm showing off the fruits of my labor." He starts to eat his eggs "It's Kai by the way" Once he spoke his name I knew exactly who he was. He was that crazy guy my dad and Bonnie spent time with in that prison world who murdered his whole family. This guy was a first rate psycho but why the hell did he have me here?

"I don't mean the Mystic Grill" I told him smugly as I tried to recite a spell to untie the bonds from my wrist but I felt like something was blocking it.

"Oh, you mean like, here here, in Mystic Falls." He starts to laugh but I didn't find any of this funny whatsoever. Why the hell wasn't my magic working! "Sorry, I'm nervous. You're like, really pretty." I just glared at him as his flattery wasn't going to do anything. He clearly took me from my home as some kind of pay back for my dad. Oh I can't wait until my dad finds him and kicks his psychopath ass.

"Why am I here, Kai?" I spoke through my teeth as I wasn't in the mood to listen to his crappy sense of humor.

"FYI you won't be able to undo the ropes. I kinda disabled your magic" I felt my jaw drop while he sat there with a huge grin on his face. "Well, I took the spell that was keeping supernatural's out of Mystic Falls and I, I like absorbed it...Like ate it, I guess." He takes another bite of his food while I sat there speechless as I knew that spell was huge one. He sucked it up? "It's cool, huh? First I eat magic, and then eventually, I lose it. But a huge spell like that? I mean, come on. Magic's oozing out of me, it's all over the place." There was something clearly not wired correctly in his head. I've never know of someone who is able to suck magic out of something. Is that what he did to me? "You know, I didn't quite realize I was out of control until I met the manager of the Grill a few hours ago. And he was all like," He starts to mock a voice "Hey, you can't come in here; we're closed. And you have an unconscious girl over your shoulder." I started to laugh sarcastically as I was unamused. "And then I was like, "Don't judge me." And then I gave him a heart-attack--tried to, but all I did was make him vomit uncontrollably, which was like, ugh, let's stop that." I sat there staring at him with disgust as he saw all of this as some kind of joke. "So then I tried again and I think I broke his spine? I mean, I'm not, I'm not really sure, because the third time I tried the spell, he kinda exploded in blood. Whoops." He takes a drink of coffee. He was speak like all of this was normal behavior to make some poor guy go through all that was like some kind of game for him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kia sat there looking amused by my reaction. Was being locked in that prison world make him this way? Of course it didn't this guy killed pretty much this whole family so he could merge with Joe. He was a grade A lunatic.

"I just told you, I have too much magic." I shook my head as he didn't understand what the hell I meant. "You know, it wasn't until after my test run with the manager that I realized, if I start to merge with Jo and my gushing fountains of magic turn her into that guy, then I'm not gonna have a twin for the merge. So, Isabella that is why you are here." He continued to eat his breakfast. What the hell did he want with me? "Because I need to get my magic under control. By practicing with you. Or rather, by practicing on you. I have to thank your big bro for giving me the idea" I felt my jaw drop as I couldn't believe what Kai had planned for me. What the freaking hell was this alter-ego of my brother's issue with me? Like what the hell did I ever do to him for him to suggest making me Kai play thing? "Oh he seriously has psychopathic issues. I thought I had sibling issue but Nico... My bad he's calling himself Nic-kar really doesn't like his baby sister" I sat there mortified with what I heard like Nickar gift wrapped me for Kia to take. But why? What would Nickar get out of Kia having me? Why didn't he come for me himself and kill me which is something he clearly wants. "Oh, PS: Silver lining, after the manager finally stopped thrashing around, I finally managed a cloaking spell with your help. The magic within you is something quite amazing and very addictive a real buzz. Thank you." He takes a drink of orange juice; while I sat there still glaring at him.  He got up from his seat and walked over to me with a smirk upon his face. "It's easy to do and...undo." He touched my hand "Phasmatos oculix." Suddenly the manager appears on table in front of me dead and mutilated from whatever Kia did to him. "That's what you call team work" He smirked as I gasped and scoots back in my chair, horrified. "Table for three" He began to laugh "You had no idea." He spoke darkly. Something told me that he was planning on using me as his chew toy until he was ready for this merge.

Siena P.O.V

The look on Damon face when I recited back to him the night he proposed to me was truly priceless and worth the wait. Who would have thought something that you take for granted like memories could mean so much. Making love to Damon this time felt different not like a new different but I remember everything that he liked. Over the short time we got back together and it was all new to me as I didn't know him as deeply as I always did. It was a night filled with pure intimate pleasure where the both of use explored every inches of our bodies. It was just about him and I and nothing else as selfish as it sounds it was something we both needed. You know falling in love is like getting hit by a truck and yet not being mortally wounded. Just sick to your stomach high one minute low the next. Starving hungry but unable to eat. Hot, cold, forever horny, full of hope and enthusiasm, with momentary depressions that wipe you out. It is also not being able to remove the smile from your face. Loving life with a mad passionate intensity, and feeling years younger. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what's happening. It's inevitable. An event you can't control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course. That exactly how it was with Damon a rollercoaster ride that I never plan to get off.

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping the warmth of the sun bathing on my skin. I felt on top of the world right now it was a new day and after an amazing night with Damon nothing can ruin this buzz. I slowly opened my eyes and turned to my right expecting Damon to be laying there but it was empty space. I sat up and looked around the room and I couldn't see him anywhere. This is Damon he doesn't really do lay in knowing him his down the grill annoying Matt as his missed out on months of doing that. I climb out of bed making my way into the bathroom it's so strange how you miss the simple things in life. The things that you take for granted like for me it was this house. I didn't know what it meant to me until I finally came back home. There was so many memories here in the last three years good ones and bad but they were memories. I couldn't help but smile as I looked over at the sink and thought about the time when Damon and I were making vervain grenades to take Nic down. How he was concerned that if it blew up there was only one of us who would heal. It's strange to think how much we have both changed from those days. Well it doesn't matter about the past like Damon and I spoke last night it's all about our future. To be honest I think what to come will be good memoires rather than all this misery that we have had recently.

I showered and washed my hair I came out and began to look for something to wear. I heard bottles clanking; thudding; music playing; another thud. What the hell was going on down there? Damon probably throwing a party with Isabella and Stefan about being back home. I shook my head and got changed and dried my hair. I walked out of the room and the noises continued I didn't even wanna attempt to communicate with them until I had some coffee. I walked into the kitchen to see Jeremy is standing there with just a towel around his waist.

"Oh. Because that's the first thing I wanna see in the morning." I teased as Jeremy turned around looking a little embarrassed by my presence.

"Sorry, I forgot you lived here." Jeremy cheeks flushed as I made my way towards the coffee maker. God I missed this kitchen actually missed everything about this place. It was just good to be home and to have every single memory back.

"Yeah. Hey, any chance have you seen-" I turned around and Jeremy's gone. "Isabella?" Looks like I might as well talk to myself. I checked the coffee pot; it's almost empty. "Thanks for the coffee." I called out. It seems with a full house this was what things were going to be like around here. I heard something shatter from the parlor I slowly began to walk out of the kitchen making my way into the parlor.

"Ow!" I heard Liv voice as I got closer. What hell was Liv doing here?

"Sorry! Are you okay?" Jo spoke with concern. Why was Liv and Jo both in my house? Suddenly Liv comes out into the hallway, her clothes smoking.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. It's just clothes and skin." Liv spoke with sarcasm then she notice me standing there. "Hey, where can I get a tee shirt?" As she got closer I could see burnt hold in her shirt.

"You can get one from my room. Upstairs, end of the hall." Liv walked away and I decide to walk into the walks into parlor to find Jo and a huge mess. "What are you doing in my house?" The place looked like literally a bomb had down. First person who came into mind about all this that will literally go crazy was Damon.

"Fire spell. Sort of. It turns out, getting back in touch with your magic isn't anything like riding a bike." Jo starts to laugh but I didn't see any of this as funny. Then again with Kai being out she needed to get her magic under control but did it really need to be done in my house which I literally just got back.

"Oh." I spoke as I saw a vase broken on the floor. A vase that Damon used to rave on about with it being at great value. I have literally open my eyes getting used to the fact that everything gone back to normal and my house been turned into Hogwarts.

"I am sorry about that vase, though. Was that expensive?" Jo spoke apologetically. This was nuts who even said they could even do all this here? I wasn't going to lose my temper today is a good day it's the start of all things happening in our lives. Not going to get annoyed about a vase being broken.

"Well, I don't know. But the Smithsonian would. You should call them." I smiled at her as I walked over to Damon collection of bourbon which hadn't been smashed yet. I heard the front door open and close and Ric came into the room holding a large paper bag. Jo stand and goes over to Ric taking the paper bag from him.

"Oh, thank God. Breakfast. Please tell me that you brought mimosas." I think Damon idea about locking the front door seem like a great idea right now.

"Do you actually think I'd watch this sober?" Ric replied as he held a bottle in his hand. I looked at the both of them as I didn't quite understand what all of this was about and why here of all places it had to happen.

"And, what exactly are we watching?" I asked the both of them because all I saw was destruction around me and nothing else.

"Today, we make smores. In a month, I win the merge and become leader of my coven, guaranteeing it's survival. Liv has me on a 30-day regimen between now and the next celestial event." So I was right this was part of Jo training to get back in touch with her magic the only issue I had was why the hell it was happening in my home.

"And this regimen has to happen in my living room...why?" I spoke as I began to pick up piece from broken furniture on the floor. This wasn't what I intended for my first day back here to be clearing up after newbie witch.

"Damon feels guilty." I shook my head. I get that he felt guilty for what he did to Ric but I don't think Damon was thinking too clearly when he agreed to this. 

"Hey Siena your like totally powerful. Like really powerful..." Jo spoke as she began to approach me. I didn't know if I was as powerful as I once was. Since coming back from the dead I hadn't used them or needed to really use them. To be honest I don't even know I'm anything like what I was before.

"I wouldn't say that since coming back from the dead I haven't really used any powers. I don't even know if I have that part of me anymore" After what happened in New York with Nickar how I completely lost it I don't think I could even attempt to bring that part of me out again. 

"But you are dimidium sanguinis. I seriously could do with some help here I might end up burning my little sister into charcoal" I didn't like the sounds of this and I didn't think I was the right person to be helping her. Dimidium sanguinis or not. "Siena I really need to beat Kai and the way things are at the moment you won't have much of a house left" I glanced around the room and she was right I don't know how much more this place could take with Jo attempts. Maybe we could both help each other get back in touch to that side we both once had. 

Damon P.O.V

What a welcome home last night. With Siena telling me she had all her memories come back I felt on top of the world. It was like I fell in love with her all over again like the day when I first met her in the grill. The one thing I love most about Siena is that she reminded me what it feels like to love. She made me fall in love not the kind of love I thought I had for Katherine but real love. You know the kind of love that has trust, romance, understanding, excitement, listening, overcoming, valuable, everything. I don't want to lose that. I don't want to ever lose her. I remember the first time I fell in love with her. I held her hand in mine with not an interest to let go. I floated along lighter than I've ever felt. I kissed her hand as if she were my princess. There was a heart full of love and it was all for her. Every flower, every song, every cloud, every sunshine, every raindrop was a gift from heaven. For this angel had come to take my love. For the first time I felt love. All that happened once again in that one moment when she told me that she recalled our life together. I thought on New Year's Eve when she told me she was in love with me without our memories together that we peaked. I was mistaken because this right now was perfection like nothing could ever top this one moment.

So my beautiful wife and I shared moment's intimacy that were mind blow. We were like wildflower ignited unable to extinguish the flames. I didn't want it ever to stop but even as vampire you get exhausted eventually. The moment of that inflamed passion doesn't stop when you stop making love it's still there burning away. When your hold that person you love so much that you feel that your heart about to burst in your arms. While feeling all this vibe of being in love and happy to be back in the comfort of my own bed with my beautiful Bella. I received a phone call from Stefan and believe me I gave him what for but when I heard the reason of why he was calling. I got out of bed instantly while trying not to wake Siena. Stefan was down the hospital after receiving a phone call from Elena stating that Liz was in a bad way. She had a tumour on the brain and there was nothing that the doctors could do for her as the growth was extensive.

I didn't know what to think or what to feel when I heard all this as Liz was my friend and I've never really been close to a human to actually care. So I left the house and made my way to Whitmore medical centre when I got there I saw Elena and Caroline. Caroline looked a real state and who could blame her it was her mom the only parent she had left. I insisted that Elena took her back home and I would stay here with Liz. Of course typical Caroline she was about to protest but I silence her with I'll call her if anything was to happen I would call. The girls left and I walked into Liz room. She looked so pale and fragile nothing like the powerful sheriff I've known all these years. I sat in the chair and watched over her I kept wrecking my mind if there was anything that could be done. The doctors had already made it pretty clear there was nothing to save her. I guess the only thing I could do is be a friend and stand by her side through all this.

"I paid extra for this room to be a single." I heard Liz voice waking me out of my deep sleep. I opened my eyes to see her smiling as she looked over. She didn't look like a sick woman who had a tumor that was slowly killing her. 

"Well, you clearly underestimate the number of women who'd die to spend a night with me." She shook her head while trying to hold her laughter. I didn't want to make this situation sad a morbid as soon as I heard what had happen I left I didn't even tell Siena. She was sound asleep and after the night we had I didn't want to break it with bad news.

"Well, I'm not dead yet." She finally let out her laughter. "Talking about women that spend the night with you. How everything with Siena?" I felt a smile creep up on my face as in regards to my relationship with Siena it couldn't get any better. "You look like the cat that got the cream so things are that good?" I lounged back in my arm while Liz looked at me skeptically as she was right I was the cat that got the cream and more. 

"Let's put it this way. The moment that Siena entered back into Mystic Falls everything came back to her" Liz looked at me frowning as she didn't quite get what I was talking about. "Meaning her memories of us Liz. Oh did we celebrate... I think we may have broken the bed" I looked over at her smirking while she covered her face with her hands shaking her head with embarrassment.

"Okay too much information." She spoke with her hands over her face still. It felt kind of good to make her laugh and smile as I don't want our time together to be about worries. Or talk about this disease that is taking over her body and slowly take away from us a very important person in my life. "Have you managed to patch things up with Ric?" Well I think my start to my mending my relationship with Ric might just piss Siena off. I'm so glad I wasn't there when she woke up.

"Well, baby steps. Step one: allow him to turn my house into Hogwarts. Step two: call in a favor from the Sheriff. Ask her to put out an APB on a super-charged serial killer named Kai Parker." Liz stretched out to get her phone and began to check through it. I needed to know what that little magic sucker has been doing as he had been a little too quite. Which isn't very Kai like.  

"Yeah, I already had my guys on the lookout. No one matching Kai's description popped up overnight." Well I didn't like the fact that I didn't know where the hell he was. He was juiced up and he wasn't causing any trouble?

"What the hell is he doing?" That what was bugging me more than anything because he obviously plotting something. The door opened and Caroline entered the room. I get she worried about her mom but she was going to suffocate her with the constant mothering.

"Bad news is: the employee kitchen didn't have a juicer. Good news is: they do now." She spoke as she handed Liz some nasty looking drink. That wasn't the worse part of it as I could smell whatever it was from here and it wasn't pleasant.

"What is this?" Liz asked as she took a sniff. I'm surprise that it didn't strike her down dead with that stench. Of course that wasn't what I wanted to happen to her but Caroline was seriously going over the top with all this.

"It's a kale smoothie. It's good for DNA cell repair" Liz looked over at me and I shrugged my shoulders. I guess this was Caroline way of thinking she could do something to get rid of this cancer. "And for slowing cancer. Oh, are you warm enough?" Here we go again with the mothering and smothering.

"I'm fine." Liz insisted I wonder how long it will take her to flip out. Well she has deal with for 21 years and Caroline was a demanding little thing even as a child.

"Let me just get you another blanket." She goes to gets blanket out of drawer. I knew I had to say something because this was getting ridiculous with her being like this.

"So you can literally smother her?" Caroline shot me a look before covering up Liz like she was the child instead of the mom.

"I'm just trying to help here, since apparently, modern medicine takes forever. I don't understand why we can't skip all the guess-work and go straight to something that works. Like vampire blood." Caroline was out of her mind to think that vampire blood will somehow cure cancer like if that was even possible it would have been done already.

"We are not having this conversation again, sweetheart." I'm telling you if Isabella was anything like Caroline I think I would literally stake myself. Okay not that extreme but Liz is truly a saint to have dealt with Caroline incisive behavior all this time.

"Okay, then what do you want to talk about? How the doctors can't operate, how chemo won't work, how radiation won't shrink the tumor? Damon, feel free to jump in with your support here at any time." Did she actually think I was all for the whole vampire blood part of her scheme? I don't recall agreeing to anything especially something as crazy as that.

"Well, I think that would require you having my support, Caroline." She looked at me with disbelief in her eyes like she expected me to just go along with her craziness. I know she's been through a lot with the Nico situation which I still blame her for and now her mom being so ill. I wasn't going to along with her crazy ass idea of something that never been known of.

"You don't think that our blood will work?" Caroline snapped in her typical manner when things weren't going her way. Seriously how did my son even put her with her?

"For 170-odd years, I've never known an instance where our blood cured cancer. But hey, sheriff, if you want to be a guinea pig in an experimental study involving weird, unpredictable magic...Far be it from me to stop you." It wasn't down to me how this all went down but to even attempt to try it would be a bad idea.

"Look, sweetheart. For now, I would like to put my faith in science. Which means going home on doctor's orders, having a nice, quiet day and waiting for more MRI results." I got up from the chair and I could see that Caroline actually was listening to her mom words.

"See? Ahh, mommy knows best. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to make sure those witches aren't destroying my house. Feel better." I winked at Liz who smiled. I know time was ticking away for her and if I knew vampire blood could do what Caroline thinks it might do I would be in favor. The thing is it's all unknown and I just want my friend to just enjoy whatever time she has left.

Isabella P.O.V

Once again I had that thumping headache sensation but this time my arms were hurting they felt like they were restrained. I opened my eyes to see that I was in some kind hallways and both of my arms were chained up to the ceiling. I saw a sign saying 'Mystic Falls High'. Why the hell was I here? I tried to pull on the chains but I felt weak I could hardly stand on my feet. As I looked in front of me there stood Kai with his smug look on his face looking very proud. I wanted answers and I wanted to know why the hell he thinks he can string me up for his stupid target practice. 

"Why are we in a high school?" I could see the symbol for Mystic Falls high. Why would Kai even bring me here? Why the hell as he got me tied up like this? More important why is my head hurting so much?

"They have plenty of restrooms, no flammable surfaces, and everyone's on winter break...Still. You know, it's no wonder America got dumb while I was locked up; they're never in school." He spoke as he was looking at pictures in the trophy case grinning. "Isn't that your aunt Elena? Are all the women in your family so hot? I mean your mom..... H-O-T" He made a sizzling noise. When did Kai even see my mom? "Oh, and there's Bonnie. They look so innocent. Smiling, like nothing bad could ever happen to them." I was trying to pull herself free while Kai is distracted drooling over my aunt and Bonnie. He Straighten and looks back over at me "Anyway, do you mind if I try to turn your blood into acid again?" He spoke to me like I was going to give him permission like I was actually cool with this. When did I even allow him to do it the first time?

"Again? What the hell are you talking about?" He stood there smirking as he took his jacket off. This guy was freaking me out too much and the fact I'm here and venerable not able to nothing to defend myself. 

"Yeah, that's uh, that's kinda how you got here in the first place." He throws his jacket on the floor "I was trying the whole acid-blood thing and I think I burst a few important capillaries in your brain, because you blacked out." He is a freaking sicko it like his getting a kick out of all this. "Amazing considering you aren't like your parents. But then again you're not exactly human" He spoke as he came a little closer to me. I wish one of my parents would show up and kick his ass. Do they even know that I'm even missing? There probably still all over each other now that they are both back home. "You Isabella Salvatore are truly an interesting girl" I couldn't let him carrying on doing this to me. Okay I maybe not human as he said but with him playing with me like I'm his lab rat going to affect me in some way soon enough. Meaning he will end up killing me because he can't control what magic he has already.

"Kai, you don't have to do this. Listen to me, you don't have to do this." I hoped that somehow I could get through to him because the way I was feeling I wouldn't be able to handle another hit from him.

"Phasmatos navaro pulsus sanguinox" As he spoke those words I started to feel warm on the inside then suddenly it felt like I was burnt like with a hot iron. "Phasmatos navaro" He continued with the spell and the more he did areas of my body felt like it was being scorched.

"Stop!" I screamed out to him as I tried to free myself from the chains but there was no use Kai had weaken me too much.

"Sanguinox"  I felt my blood starting to boil now and most likely any moment I'll pass out like I did before. I know I'm strong enough to get out of this. I'm not weak I just need to try and counter attack him that all. "Navaro pul-" I don't know how I did it but I finally pulled myself free in the process bringing the lights crashing down. I ran into the closest room, which is a chemistry classroom. I look up to see Kai enter into the room looking

"seditque" As soon as I spoke that word my hand caught on fire. I used the gas from the chem lab with the fire and the fire hits Kai. As he screamed from the impact of the flames I took the chance to get the hell away from him.

Siena P.O.V

Jo asked me to help her but to be honest I didn't have a clue how I could even start to help her. Not like I was totally clue up with the magic I had it just used to come out in anger more than anything. I don't even know if I still had that side of me anymore. Liv was asking her to do simple spells like telekinesis which somehow always ended up me being the target to get hit with whatever Jo was trying to float. I didn't see her being ready for this merge I know she had only got her magic back but I'm sure there would have been some kind of control. This what I'm seeing like back to basic. So in between getting hit with random object and not lose it at Joe. I tried calling Damon but it kept going to voicemail. I didn't know if I should be concerned or not with Kai on the loose. I tried not to think like that maybe Damon was with Stefan having some bro time. Well that all changed when I saw a message on my cell from Elena last night about Liz being seriously ill. That's when all the pieces fell together that Damon was down at the hospital. After learning about Liz I wanted to excuse myself from magic camp. But then the look on Jo face when she kept messing up stopped me. I know she pushing herself to get herself ready for this merge so I thought I could help a little.

I went over and stood next her asking her to hold my hand and channel through me without making the book drop. As we did it like that it floated more stable and not flying around the room like before. We did that a few times and Jo looked a lot more confident. Then I asked her to do it alone and let it float for few minutes. I had to admit she was doing pretty well but the look on Liv face didn't share the same enthusiasm.

"Do you really think she's going to be ready in a month?" I whispered to Liv as I think this little magic boot camp wasn't working.

"I sure hope so because I'm counting on it." The way things look right now Kai will win this merge and that something that won't benefit any of us right now. We both watched as Jo was practicing levitating a book. Damon enters, breaking her concentration; the book falls.

"That doesn't count. I was distracted." Jo spoke in frustration. If just opening of the door was going to distract her how the hell was she going to battle Kai? As much as I wanna have faith in her right now it wasn't happening. 

"Are you wearing my shirt?" Damon spoke as he looked at Liv as she smiles at him. He shook his head as a huge grin crept up on his face as he snaked his arms around me. "Hey beautiful" he leaned towards me to kiss me but his phone starts to ring stopping him. He pulled a face of annoyance "Magic camp. How may I help you?" Typical of Damon making a joke of everything. He and I need to have a serious talk about Jo using our home in this way.

"Dad, Kai has me at the high school. I need your help." Isabella spoke frantically. I felt my heart stop as I heard that Kai had her in his possession.

"Whoa. Isabella?" There was a loud crash in the background and the line went dead. I went to the front door and before I could even open it Damon was in front of me. Now wasn't the time for him to stop me going down there to kill Kai once and for all.

"Did I just hear that their psycho brother has our daughter?!" I screamed at him. What was it about Isabella that attracted all the freaking psychopaths to her?

"Siena you need to calm down-" Damon spoke calmly as he tried to move me away from the door and I pushed him making him go a few steps back.

"Calm down? Are you freaking kidding me right now? Calm freaking down!" I couldn't believe how calm he was being right now. I felt a rage build up inside me that I hadn't had in a long time. I felt a warmth in my hand as I looked down there was that blue flame that was all so familiar with. This wasn't just anyone who Kai had with him it was our daughter so how the hell did he expect me to calm down. I tried to get to the door again but Damon stopped me once again that when I lost it and there was breaking of shattering glass heard. Damon clasp my face shushing me as soon as my eyes met with his I felt sense of calmness. Every time I would want to lose control of this power within me Damon always had this stronger power over me to stop me.

"Siena our home insurance don't cover destruction by magic and if you don't calm down this place that we call home. Will be barbequed like our back yard was not so long ago" He spoke with his normal sense of humor as he ran his fingers through my hair. A trick that he knew to make me submit to his commands. "Can you both leave us alone please" Damon spoke not breaking eye contact with me I heard the front door open then close.

"You know we don't have home insurance Damon" I tried to keep my tone same as before but failed. It was like Damon was literally my kryptonite which as times it was blessing but right now a curse as I want to so badly kick Kai ass.  

"I know I was trying to lighten the mood. But Siena you going all dimidium sanguinis and losing it isn't going to help to get Isabella back" What didn't Damon understand Kai took our daughter for some sick reason and I'm certain it because she was our daughter. I still remember what Kia told me when we first met about her when he touched me and what felt like drained the life out me.

"I'm going down that high school and I'm going to kill him" It was as simple as that because I would never forgive myself if anything happened to her. I'm just getting Nico back I can't lose her over some derange wanna be witch and I plan on killing him simple as that.  

"Siena...." Damon held me back once again. I knew I could do something to him from stopping me but violence was just going to add bitterness between us.  "Just let me deal with this. Okay" It wasn't that I didn't trust him because I know he would die before let anything happen to her. He was stopping me from going he wasn't even giving me the option to come with him.

"You want to deal with it? And want me stay here like a good girl being Joe target practice. While once again our daughter life is in danger." I raised my voice at him because what he was asking me to do was ridiculous and stupid. 

"Princess please the longer I argue with you the longer our daughter with that magic sucking dick" He let go of me and grabbed his car keys from the side and his cell. "Just stay put" He walked out of the door. Damon really don't recall what I'm like and I'm not planning on sitting back like the good little girl that he thinks I am. No way in hell that was going to happen. Kai wants to use my child as a pawn in this game well he better to be ready to feel my waft.

Isabella P.O.V

I'm getting really sick and tired of waking up all confused and dissociated because of this dick Kai. All I could see was the white of the ceiling I tried to move and I realized I was tied down to the table. Then I saw his face looking down at me with a cheesy grin on his face.  

"Oh, hello." Kai stood looking down at me still with a huge grin in his face. I notice that he was wearing a Mystic Falls Timberwolves shirt while drinking a soda.

"Nice shirt." I smiled at him sweetly as I knew the last one he had on got burnt unfortunately he didn't disintegrate along with it. God he look like a total douche wearing that shirt. Only good thing about burning his ass was that I got in contract with my dad who will come down here and kicks Kai ass.

"Well, thanks. Yeah, somebody burned my other one. Which was awesome, by the way." I smiled at him sarcastically "I am starting to see a bit of your mom in you she does that neat fire balls trick. You are crazy-pants. Oh, it sucks about that shirt, though." He pulled a sad face. I just didn't get this guy whatsoever and what his issue was. He was more sentimental over a shirt than hurting a human being like what's up with that?

"So you can care about an inanimate object, but not the people that you kill?" Like I wanted to know what actually makes this guy tick.

"Oh." He takes a drink of soda. "Is this going to be like an episode of "Ricki Lake" where I come face-to-face with my demons and change for the better?" What happened to him as a child was he dropped on his head or something? Like was he deprived of love or something?

"Have you really not cared about anyone?" Kia looked nostalgic for long moment like he was remembering something. Maybe connecting with what little humanity he actually had might remind him that this and every single thing he does is not normal.

"I guess I liked my brother, Joey. We played Dr. Mario together and he'd always win. Actually, one of my favorite memories is when I finally beat him" Kai was smiling slightly which meant I was getting somewhere with him. "Of course, my favorite memory is when I finally beat him to death." I felt my jaw drop as he spoke so proudly on how he murdered his brother. "You don't have to waste your energy trying to change me. If Ricki taught me anything, it's that liking yourself is the most important thing. And I like me." There was no way getting through to him Kai was a lost cause with no humanity there no saving him. God help him when my parents come here because the only blood that will be spilled is his so he better enjoy breathing for now. 

Damon P.O.V

So after calming Siena down which I still don't know how I did because she was like a blood hound for a moment back then. I grabbed hold of Liv as I left the house and told her she needed to get me into that high school not seen. I know how sick and twisted Kai is and the longer he has Isabella the more likely he will be doing god knows what to her. I don't want to think what he was doing to her because I'm trying my damn hardest here to not be all vengeful Damon like Siena was about to do. I was looking at the bigger picture here or at least trying to look at it. Jo was a little worried about going back into the house with Siena outbreak and I assured her Siena is fine now and to keep her distracted with magic lesson. While me and Liv left in my car and headed down the school. There wasn't much of a conversation between us. Liv was always pouting about something and the frame of mind I was in right now I wasn't in the mood to talk. I parked up the car as I did Liv got out of the car.

"To think, a day almost went by where I wasn't roped into saving one of your people" I wasn't in the mood for Liv bitchy comments right now. As it was hard enough stopping Siena coming down here from ripping Kai head off. All I wanted was to grab Isabella out of there make sure she was safe and then I'll deal with Kai myself.

"Cry me a river." I spoke as I got out of the car. "Just do this stupid cloaking spell so I can go grab my daughter and you can get back to wrecking my mansion. Or I could just let Siena come here and-" I began to say but Liv cut me off.

"Fine." Liv knew what it would mean if Siena came down here she be after Kia blood and there would be nothing and none who will stop her. "You know Siena a lot scarier than you. " She looked at me with a smirk on her face as she starts setting up candles on my car and preparing the spell.

 "What are you doing? The back door's right here." I didn't get why she was even doing that all she needed to do was mumble a spell and hey presto we are invisible.

"I'm not going in there." She protested. She had to be kidding me how the hell was this going to work if she didn't come in there with me.

"What?" I practically shouted at her.

"If Kai even gets a glimpse of me, I'm dead. I'm strong enough to do the spell from out here." So she was scared of Kai who wasn't in that family. I just hoped that her witch cloak worked as I needed to sneak up on Kai with him being so juiced up makes him more dangerous. 

"Whatever. Hope you cloak better than you teach." Liv rolls her eyes "'Cause from the looks of my living room, Jo's not learning very much." Which was true. Jo need a year to even be ready for this merge not 30 days and the way things looked back at the house she far from ready.

"Relax. With a bit of practice, she'll be merge-ready in no time." I wished I had her confidence. I looked at the school I swear if Kai had harmed a hair on Isabella head I'm going..... "Phasmatos radium cara. Phasmatos-" I heard her chant as I turned around Liv was gone.

"Liv? Liv? Hey! Liv!" I looked around and she was nowhere to be seen suddenly Luke appears out of nowhere.

"Sorry." He had a smug look on his face. This wasn't the time to be pushing me as I'm trying extremely hard not let any blood be spilled. These Parkers are making that task a little difficult.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Now wasn't the time for Luke to have one of his hissy fits about all this because it my daughter life that's in danger here.

"She doesn't have time for this. Invisique." Luke disappears before I could even get to him.

"No!" Something had to give here because I've been playing Mr. Nice and bad Damon is dying to come out to play right now. I pulled out my cell and called Ric number as this plan isn't working and there needed to be a plan B without letting Siena come and do her thing. "So, Liv's gone. I need a Plan B. Or do you want me to go with Siena plan" I needed Ric to understand I'm trying here not to go down that route but I'm not given many options. I'm trying to not wreck what little of a friendship I had left.

"What do you mean, she's gone?" Ric seemed outraged that she disappeared like that trick is freaking typical with these Parkers.

"Her wonder twin took her and I can't just go blazing in there; Kai will kill Isabella to spite me. I need a witch." Right now I wish Bonnie was here because she would have great pleasure in kicking Kia ass. There was another person who could help meaning Siena but she far too emotional to stay hidden so we could get Isabella. Which got me thinking had she listened about staying put "By any chance is Siena still there?" Something told me she didn't listen to a word I told her but maybe I might be wrong this time.

"She said she going to check on Nico" Yeah like I believe that. "Damon I spoke to her she promised me that she won't do anything" Siena was pretty mad and as much as I wanna believe she going to leave this down to me. I just had this really bad feeling. 

"You can barely light a candle." Ric broke me out of my thoughts and I knew he wasn't speaking to me.

"Cloaking is one of the first things they teach you as a Gemini. I learned it when I was a kid." Well Jo seems willing to help but could she really pull this off? Cause from the state of my home I don't think she's got her magic quite under-control.

"But?" Ric questioned her. Of course there had to be a 'but' to all this. I didn't care about but's this was my daughter life in danger.

"I'll have to stay beside Damon while I do it, which means I'll have to go inside." Well that sounded all good to me but I knew that Ric was going to object to it. They talk about me being selfish when my child who we though was dead is being held captive. I swear are these people pushing my patience? Cause Siena idea of going in there all guns blazing sounding more appealing by the minute.

"Okay, look. There's gotta be some other option." Ric was trying to reason but maybe he needed a little reality check as I'm being far too nice about all this right now.

"Ric you recall that psychopath has my DAUGHTER he will kill her. Screw it I'm going with Siena option" I was about to hang up when Jo spoke.

"No one is killing Kai." Jo spoke firmly. I know she want to do this merge and think she going to be strong enough to save the wonder twins from do it. These two are playing with my child life.

"You don't want Kai to die. You have ten minutes to get down to this school before I go murderous" Which was a option that I'm seriously going for right now but I needed to warn Ric of the consequences of him interfering. "Oh Ric I know you want to be good boyfriend and all but you try and stop Jo just remember one thing. You're playing with my daughter life if anything happens to her. It will be on you"

Siena P.O.V

I couldn't stay at home and be the good little wife like Damon expected me to. I knew I couldn't go into that school without being prepared. I know I can kick Kai ass but I needed to be smart about all this. So I told Jo and Ric that I was going to see Nico which wasn't a lie as I did want to see how he was doing. But I wanted to talk to Lucile to see if someone as powerful as myself could do anything to put Kai down once and for all. I know Damon will get Isabella out of there I have totally faith in him. I just can't sit back and have this lunatic in our lives no longer I don't care if he Jo twin and they need to merge. 30 days is a very long way away and who to say we get Isabella back today and he takes someone else like Elena or Stefan. No this had to end and Jo can hate me along with all the Parkers if they want to do that but I need to do what safe for MY family. I knew that Lucile will give me the best advice about this situation. I swear she was a god send and I couldn't thank Nic enough for introducing me to her as she has done everything possible to help Nico.

After driving like a manic to Richmond I parked up outside the jail house. I didn't know what to expect when I walked in. If I was going to come face to face with Nickar or Nico but I knew that Lucile will fix him and get rid of Nickar for good. Ï began to make my way into the building towards where Nico had been held.

"Lucile I need your help" As I walked in I saw Nic standing by the cell bars looking down at Nico. "Nic? Wh-what are you doing here?" He turned to me and smiled. I didn't expect him to turn up here I know he had his own life in New Orleans. With his own dramas as I know in my short time there those witches were ruthless in wanting to take him down.

"Nice to see you too Siena not the welcome I was quite expecting" Nic and his humor. If anything it was great to see him right now. If it wasn't for him I would have never known of Lucile who has been heaven sent to get Nico back to how he was.   

"I'm sorry I'm a little stress out right now" I walked over and looked over at Nico who was passed out on the floor. I hated that he was locked away like this but until Nickar was gone this is how it will be. "How is he?" I turned to him and I notice there was that typical smirk on his face when he was pleased about something.

"His your son again. Lucile expelled that nasty Nickar out of him. She looked exhausted when I arrived so I sent her back to the hotel" I couldn't believe that she did it I finally have Nico back. I know from the many conversations that we had about expelling Nickar she made it sound simple. Lucile had done something similar a few times but not someone as strong as Nickar. 

"Thank you for watching over him" I smiled at him. That was the thing about Nic I knew even though we weren't together he always had my best interest at heart. That why I know if anything was ever to happen Nic would watch over my kids with his life. "Not to sound ungrateful but what brought you back to these parts?" He chuckled as I mention once again about him being here. I guess it just surprised me with him coming all this way.

"Would it be strange to say I miss Mystic Falls" I shook my head as Nic didn't really like Mystic Falls it's not like he had great memories here. Well it didn't matter because whatever real reason he was here I was grateful to have him here. I looked back over at Nico who was still passed out. I'm worried about how he will be when he wakes from all this. I'm also worried about how Damon going to be with him and if he will accept that Nickar gone.

"His been through so much... I'm worried what all of this has done to him" That was my biggest fear as Nickar caused further damage this time around that no one will trust Nico again. They will be in constant fear that he playing them which I understood because the trust was gone.

"If he anything like his mother then he will pull through this." Nic words of comfort gave me a little reassurance but I knew once Nico was back on his feet he and I needed to have a serious conversations. "Is this what has gotten you so wound up?" Nic took me out of my thoughts with his comment. As it wasn't about Nico that I was like this it was the fact that Damon somehow always thinking he had the right to make the decision on saving Isabella.

"No. I came here to speak to Lucile about dealing with someone who sucks up magic" Nic looked at me a little confused and intrigued at the same time. "Have you heard of the Gemini Cover?" Nic had been around for a hell of a long time maybe he might know of a way to put Kai down. Now he sucked up all the magic that the travelers he had consumed a lot of magic. I knew I couldn't just go in there and kick his ass without risking Isabella life. 

"Yes I have. They are annoying and tight nit coven they hardly associate with other witches. What does that have to do with you being distressed?" Yeah they are a really annoying covering and sick and twisted with the way they have twins so one can be killed to become a leader.

"Long story cut short. Kai who from that coven was put in some prison world because his a god damn psycho" I couldn't help but raise my voice as I spoke about him. I tried to regain composure as losing my temper doesn't get me anywhere. "He has Isabella and Damon be a dick and telling me not to go there because I'll lose control and -" Nic stopped me in mid-sentence.

"When have you ever listen to Damon? Siena this is your daughter" He spoke a little abruptly which took me by surprise as Nic never speaks to me like that. The next moment he was on his phone "Lucile unfortunately I have a pressing matter come up I have to leave" He hangs up and looks at me and I knew that look he had in his eyes. "Now I think you and I should put this Kai out of his misery" I liked that idea and I knew Nic and I were both thinking on the same level about all this.

So he and I left Richmond making our way to Mystic Falls so many things were running through my mind that Kai could possibly be doing to Isabella. Nic didn't say much he was too focus on driving like he was on a serious mission. The only words he spoke was when was the last time I saw Isabella I told him it was the night before last. After that he pressed his foot harder on the gas. We arrived at the high school as I got out of the car and looked at building. The last time I was here was when Ric was all psycho vampire hunter wanting to kill Nic. This place is like a beacon for all the crazy to hold their hostages.

"Okay you find Isabella and I'll go and deal with Kai" I spoke as I began to walk towards the building then Nic appeared in front of me.

"Siena from what you told me this Kai isn't your average witch." I wasn't in the mood for Nic to play my protector he knew more than anyone that I could handle myself. If can overcome a coven of witches trying to take my powers I'm sure I can take down Kai. "I should-" I used my speed to get away from him. I wasn't going to waste no more time and Kai and I have an overdue talk this time it will be him going down.

Damon P.O.V

So the plan was for Jo to come in here and do this cloaking spell I didn't have high hopes on her achieving this. The way the house looked when I walked in Jo odds were low but I had to go with it as she didn't want her brother to be killed. Like I told her and Ric he has my daughter and there only so much you can hold back wild dog before it attack. But I'm trying to be the good guy here trying to be responsible to a degree. When we arrived I could hear Kai with my vampire hearing talking to Isabella. At least I knew she was okay and boy was she throwing the sarcasm at him defiantly daddy girl. But even though she sounded okay I wanted to get her the hell out of here. The thing is I weren't too sure that if Jo whole cloaking thing was actually working. Well it looked like it was because that douche showed up and didn't see us. To say Jo was doing the whole I told you so would be understatement. She wouldn't shut up about it all because I kept telling her before that she wasn't up for the task. Jo wanted me to eat my words.

All that mattered to me right now was to find Isabella and get the hell out of here. No matter what hallway we went down or class room we looked into I couldn't find her anywhere. This was concerning me more because I had no idea what Kai may or may not be doing to her right now. I notice that Jo was lacking behind and as I turned around Jo reached out to me and collapses into my arms. The first thing I saw was the blood tricking from her nose and I knew that wasn't a good sign.

"Woah. Why is your nose bleeding?" Jo was barely conscience in my arms she really wasn't taken too well with this whole magic thing. I looked up to see Kai standing at the end of the hall, smirking.

"I have a guess. Magic's hard. Isn't it, Jo?" Just his voice irate me. Oh I can't wait to kick his ass all around this school. Jo wipes the blood from her nose, crying.

"I'm so sorry." I could see that this was all too much for her and I couldn't ask her to do much more just this invisibility cloak was weakening her.

"Don't sweat it. I want him to see me while I kick his ass. Now, get out of here, okay?" I watched as Jo staggers through a door into the next hallway. I rolled my shoulders and grins at Kai eager to fight him.

"Get in line" I heard Siena voice come out of nowhere. She was going for him suddenly she was gone.

"Where's Siena?" I shouted at him as this guy hadn't messed around enough with my kid now he wants to start on my wife.

"Oh, are we not cloaking people anymore? I thought that's what this was." Kai spoke with sarcasm and I wasn't in the mood for him or his stupid games. I sped over to Kai, but Kai disappears in front of me then I heard him whistle from behind me. I turned around Kai waves at me grinning. That was it I'm ending his life I don't care Jo wants him alive. I sped over breaking the handle of a mop and threw it at Kai, spearing him through the abdomen. Suddenly Kai appearing beside his illusion of himself.

"That's gotta hurt. I am definitely getting the hang of this. Cloaking spells, illusions. You know, it's all the same wheelhouse." Suddenly I see that it wasn't Kai I staked but Siena in the chest. Siena staggers and leans against a locker. When I moved to get to her but Kai uses his magic to hurt to give me one of those annoying headache stopping me to get to her. Then Kai walked off as he did I crawled over to Siena who slid down to the floor with this stake in her chest. I knew it couldn't kill her but I didn't want to see her in the pain she was in right now. I pulled the stake out of Siena's chest but I knew there were piece of it left inside her.

"Okay, okay." Siena gasped in pain as I pulled out a last splinter. Then she began to pant in pain "What? What's wrong? Didn't I get it? What?" She was frightening me right now as she really didn't look good I could see her face turning pale by the second.

"There must be another splinter still stuck...in my heart." Siena's breathing started labored like any moment she was going to go. I didn't get I thought a normal stake to the heart didn't affect her. Maybe coming back from the dead change that but all I knew I needed to get out whatever was causing her so much pain.

"What?" I started feeling around inside Siena, looking for the splinter but I couldn't feel anything "No. No, no, no, no." I looked up to see Siena fading "Hey, look at me. I'll get it." Siena shakes her head, gasping in pain.

"If there's any-anything you need to say-" I stopped her from even finishing that sentence.

"What? I'll find it, Siena." There was no way I was going to let her die on me. Not again. No this couldn't be happening.

"Now's the time." She spoke breathlessly with tear filled eyes. Was she really dying on me? I felt tear fill up in my eyes because if she dies it would be by my hands once again. I know I couldn't live without I can't go through all that again I'm not strong enough to do that.

"Come on. No." Siena breathing heavily as I continued to try find this piece that was killing her slowly. Then I notice that her breathing slowly turns to laughter. I look at her as she was in fits of giggles. She played me? I started to smile as she played me really well. "Seriously?" Siena nods while she was still laughing

"Yeah." She playfully slaps me on the shoulder "Oldest trick in the book." She continued to tease and I just leaned in and kissed her because I couldn't be mad at her. As I pulled away she had this grin on her face the same one she had last night. "Oh Isabella safe. Nic got her out of here a little while ago" Once again she had this huge grin on her face. While I was registering the fact that Klaus saved my daughter.

"What the hell is Klaus doing here?" I raised my voice slightly Siena shook her head. I didn't like Klaus not one bit and I don't like how he always plays hero for Siena. I think me and the original dick need to have words.

"He here to help a friend. He got our daughter out of here safely" She gave me her puppy dog eyes as she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck "Baby you are the only man for me for all eternity. I'm sorry your stuck with me like it or not" I could see and hear in her tone that she meant every word that she spoke.

Isabella P.O.V

So Kai still had me tied to this table he left because he heard something and I knew it was my dad coming here to kick his ass. I didn't get this guy he was using me as something to practice and control his magic? You know the eyes of a psychopath will deceive you they will destroy you. They will take from you, your innocence, your pride, and eventually your soul. These eyes do not see what you and I can see. Behind these eyes one finds only blackness the absence of light. These are of a psychopath. That exactly what was in Kai eyes like it's seriously concerning like what happened to this guy to turn out this way? I don't believe anyone is born evil. No that not what happens. There certain events that happens in your life that darken your heart that make you think wicked thoughts and do things we consider evil. It's like this douche Nickar who taken residence in my brother body another psychopath with issues. I don't believe that this evil soul was evil to start off with I believe everything is born with innocents.

I notice that Kai had come back and that could only mean one thing that he was currently getting his ass kicked. So I decided to try and get myself out of these bonds. I tried magic but it seems that Kai drained me of that so I tried the old fashion way of struggling to get out of them. I heard the door open as I looked up I saw Klaus I blinked a few times because there was no way he could be here. When I opened my eyes he was crouching in front of me with a worried expression.

"How are you here right now?" I asked as he broke my bonds and helped me up to my feet. I felt a little weak at the knees I wasn't sure if that was down to what Kai did or the face Klaus was affecting me in this way.

"Your mother told me what happened...." Yeah I knew about him and my mom being and item once upon time and now they were BFF. Which made things awkward as much as I was attracted to him I couldn't let anything progress from whatever this actually was.

"So you decided to be my knight in shining armor?" I spoke as I walked away from him suddenly he was in front of me making me jump. Why did he have to be him to come and rescue me? God I'm being freaking tested here?

"Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you?" He spoke as he tried to examine me I moved away because I knew if I stayed close distance with him I'll end up doing something stupid.

"No I'm fine. But Kai-" As soon as I said that jerk name I felt a bit of fear overcome me maybe it because he had me as his play thing. That Kia kinda powerful maybe powerful enough to strike down even an original hybrid.

"Don't worry about Kai your mother attending to him as we speak" Klaus spoke calmly but that didn't help because I didn't want anything to happen to my mom. I would never forgive myself if something was to happen to her because she came to save me.

"What no. He strong he might-" I began to say but Klaus stopped me in mid-sentence.

"Isabella there isn't anyone as powerful as your mother.  Now I need to get you out of here" Before I could speak his arms were around my waist and I felt a fluttering in my stomach. There was a breeze everything was a blur for a moment then we came to a halt. I notice that we were outside Klaus was about to let me but I wasn't steady on my feet so he held me tightly in his grip.

"Why are you here?" I asked once again because he never answered the first time. Was he here because of my reply to the text he sent me? Was he here for my mom? Cause when your being held hostage by a psychopath you really do evaluate a lot of things in your life and mine was about this... whatever this was between Klaus and I.  

"I don't think now the time to be so inquisitive" He spoke a little abruptly which annoyed me because I had every right to be asking questions. I got out of his grip and took a step back because I need to say my piece without him silencing me.

"No Klaus I think now the perfect time for you to be answering my questions. Why you here? Is it for me or is it for my mom?" He looked at me a little surprised as I mention my mom. If I knew about their past I wouldn't of done what I did in New Orleans. That didn't matter now because it did happen and I don't know why but I seriously can't get him out of my mind. So I need closure "Yeah after I came back from New Orleans I heard about the past you two had" I could see mixed emotions on his face like he wanted to say something but didn't.

"Isabella-" I had to stop him from talking because I didn't like the way he said my name as if he was going to let me down so I might as well get in there first.

"No it's fine. I mean what the hell was I even thinking" Like seriously what was I thinking. Why would a guy like Klaus even look at me twice? Then the whole his my mom ex-boyfriend like seriously Isabella what were you thinking?

"Isabella-" He called out my name once again but I didn't want to hear his thoughts on all this.

"Like that would be to weird--" Klaus cut me off by pressed his lips to mine taking me by surprise as that was something I didn't see coming. It started out as a soft kiss that lingered. Then it was like something switched Klaus kisses began to deeply as he hugged me close to him. My emotions were like fireworks. This is wrong. No, this is perfect. This is how it's supposed to be. Klaus place his hands on my lower back and pressed me closer. I seriously never wanted this to end. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.4K 444 30
˚₊·➳❥ AU/alternate canon "A love that transcends time, falling into a new soul each generation again and again through eternity. And so shall this go...
125K 3.6K 26
The 4th book in the series of the Epic Love Saga Things have taken a turn for the worse for Siena where she don't feel in control anymore.....the da...
36.4K 877 41
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
9.5K 354 33
Second Instalment of The Queen Series. Sequel to WARRIOR QUEEN. At last, Machae found her long-lost partner in crime, Kol Mikaelson, ended her decade...