The Pogues

By Forest127

"You know, maybe I could just go for Cassie!" Rafe yelled out to a lonesome JJ walking away. He turned and t... More

The Pogues
Hurricane Agatha
Motel Crime Scenes
Kegger?
What Have You Got to Lose?
Getting Killed for a Compass
A Dead Rooster
To Going Full Kook
Restaurant Dances
Protecting Her from Big Bad Kooks
Restitution
A Midsummer Party
Falling Off the Ledge
Pick Her
Just A Little Gold / The Price Tag of Happiness
Love
Scammed
Buried Memories
Jacuzzi Dripped
Stolen Gold
Chased
The Phantom
The End (Of Season 1)

Cassie and JJ Part Two!!

5K 37 0
By Forest127

Hey guys! 

I wanted to thank everybody for the love they have shown this story even in the parts where my writing was a bit rough and cringey (I really gotta go back and edit). I am going to continue to edit this story and try to polish it up a bit but will also try to keep up with writing. :)

So as I've finished the first season, I think I will be making another story for the second season. I just posted the first chapter, so you guys can go to that story and follow Cassie!

This update is also a place where you guys can put your thoughts on what you guys want for the new story - if pictures are helpful for each chapter, I can try to add that for the second season <3 happy reading :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 71 21
"My reputation's never been worse so he must like me for me..." Ella Claire Routledge a pogue living on figure 8 with the Cameron's has been head ove...
12K 156 5
๐ˆ๐๐…๐„๐‘๐๐Ž โ”โ”โ” . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ Love is my deadliest weapon and your my favourite victim เฟเพ‚ "I wanna kill you." "Im ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด." she was a mirror...
178K 2.8K 47
๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ - ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ [ ๐˜ค ] โ€ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ - ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ...
312K 4.5K 61
๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€: ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก. "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...