HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

031

1.6K 45 0
By Louis12342

DATE TO THE BALL-031

On Monday morning, Diana was walking to the Great Hall for study hall when a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"Hey, Dia." Cedric gave her a charming smile. "You're going to study hall in the Great Hall, let me walk you?"

"Sure, Ced," Diana smiled.

The two started walking again as Cedric spoke again. "Do you have a date to the ball yet?"

Diana shook her head. "No. Nobody asked me yet,"

"Not even Harry?" Cedric furrowed his brows. "I was sure he would have asked you by now,"

"Uh, no. He didn't," Diana's hair turned blue. "I heard that he might be asking Cho,"

Cedric placed his arm around her shoulder. "It's okay, Dia. Why do you come with me? As a friend of course."

Diana grinned, and her hair changed to bubblegum pink. "Yes!"

They entered the hall and Cedric spoke. "What color is your dress?"

"Gold," Diana answered.

Cedric grinned a charming smile. "Roger that,"

Diana walked to the table and sat behind her twin and Benji. She greeted her brothers and friends. "Hi, guys."

Harry looked up from his book and smiled. "Hiya, Dia,"

Diana sent him a smile before turning to Benji who wanted to play tic tac toe.

"This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Ron said before Snape shoved his head down. "Well, us and Neville."

"Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself," Harry added.

"Neville's already got someone—Ha! I win!" Diana smiled as she crossed over to 'o's'.

"No fair," Benji whined. "I want a rematch,"

Ron grunted. "Now I'm depressed. Sam, do you have a date?"

Sammy nodded as he worked on his Potions homework. "Yeah."

"Who?" Ron looked at his brother curiously.

"Ben," Sam said, blushing.

Diana snapped her head to her brother, losing focus on the game. "When, where, and how?"

Benji smirked as he crossed over his 'x's' and grinned. "I asked him three days ago, in the courtyard with a song."

"He danced in the middle of the courtyard with half of the school watching," Sammy's face was red as he relived the memory.

Fred passed a note to Ron. It said:

Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone

"Who are you going with, then?" Ron asked.

Fred smirked and threw a paper ball at Angelina. He swayed around and pointed at her, mouthing. "Do you wanna go to the ball with me?" Angelina nodded and smiled.

Ron turned to Hermione and Diana."Oi, Hermione and Ana. You're both girls."

Diana snorted as Hermione furrowed her brows at him. "Very well spotted."

"Come with one of us?" Ron said as Harry tried to warn him that Snape was behind them.

The professor hit Ron and Harry on the back of the head causing Diana and Benji to snicker. 

"Come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone. For two girls, it's just sad." Ron said.

"I won't be going alone, because believe it or not, someone's asked me!" Hermione snapped, standing up. She handed Snape her book, before grabbing her stuff. "And I said yes!"

"Bloody hell," Ron said, watching her storm out of the Great Hall. "She's lying, right?"

"No, she's not. She was asked on Saturday while we were dress shopping," Diana told him. "Ron, why don't you ask Ella?"

The three of them glanced down the table to see Ella and Ginny talking in whispers, with the freckled girl's cheeks red as a beetroot.

Ron looked back at Diana. "I don't know, Ana. She's—"

Diana raised a brow. "She's a what, Ron?"

"She never talks. Is she mute or something?" Ron asked, glancing at the younger redhead and his baby sister.

"Ronald, that's a bit rude. She's not mute. El is very shy." The blonde said. "Why don't you talk to her? Hang out with her, and get to know her. You might like her. She's actually really cool."

" I don't know, Ana. She's not my type." Her brother says, looking back at his work.

"And what is your type? Hermione?" Diana questioned, causing Ron to blush red. Her hair turned blue, knowing her best friend didn't feel the same.

"What's wrong? Your hair is blue," Harry says, motioning toward her hair.

She shook her hair, turning it back to blonde. Ron gave her an odd look. "What are you not telling me?"

"Nothing," Diana muttered, going back to her work.

"Diana—" Ron started but Harry interrupted him.

"Dia, do you have a date?" He asked, hope laced in his voice.

Diana didn't answer right away causing her brother to cut in. "Well, if you don't have a date, why don't you go with Harry?"

Harry perked up as the blonde looked at him, her hair turning back to blue. "Sorry, Harry. I was asked by Cedric already,"

The raven-haired boy's face crumbled before he masked it quickly and nodded in understanding. "It's fine, Dia,"

***

Later that week, Diana was walking to the courtyard with Ginny and Eloise when her brother suddenly shouted at Fleur Delacour, who was standing with a couple of her friends. 

"Fleur, do you want, uh, to go to the ball with me!" Ron shouted.

Fleur sent him a little smile as her friends started laughing. They pulled her away, leaving Ron in shock.

"Oh, no," Diana said as they hurried over to him. She grabbed his arm. "Ron, hey, you alright?"

"He looks like he's been petrified," Eloise commented as she looked around the courtyard. "We should take him back to the tower. People are laughing at him,"

Ginny grabbed his other arm and they hurried to the common room. Diana muttered the password before they stepped inside.

"It's alright, Ron. It doesn't matter." Ginny tried reassuring him.

"What happened to you?" Harry asked as he spotted them.

Diana sat him on the chair. "He just asked Fleur Delacour out."

Hermione came over with Ella and crouched in front of him. "What?

"What did she say?" Harry asked.

"No, of course," Hermione answered, glancing at Ella, then back at Ron. The redhead boy shook his head as Diana rubbed his arm. "She said yes?"

"Don't be silly. There she was, walking by, you know how I like it when they walk. I couldn't help it. It just sort of slipped out."

Diana tilted her head. "He sort of screamed at her. It was a bit scary,"

"And what did you do then?" Harry asked.

"Well, he froze as everyone laughed at him," Ginny answered. "Then we took him back here,"

Their housemates all left the common room as Harry took Ron up to bed. Diana, Hermione, Eloise, Ella, and Ginny headed up to bed as well. 

"I heard that Harry asked Cho Chang to the ball," Eloise said, walking next to Diana whose hair melted to blue.

"Loise, don't," Ginny nudged her as she pointed towards Diana.

"I-I'm sorry, Ana. I'm sorry that I make you—Oh fish sticks, your hair's blue," Eloise said after seeing Diana frown at her.

Diana shook her head. "It's fine. I'm going with Cedric anyway,"

"Wait, Cedric, as in the hot and charming Cedric Diggory?" Ginny stopped suddenly, turning to her sister.

"Well, I wouldn't say he's hot and charming. But yes, he asked me this morning," Diana replied, opening the door to her and Hermione's dorm.

"You're so lucky, Ana," Eloise said. "Nobody asked me yet. And I don't think anyone will,"

"I don't have a date either," Ella whispered, causing her friends to snap their heads toward her.

"What do you mean?" Diana asked, frowning. "Didn't you ask Ron?"

Ella shook her head. "Yes, but as you can obviously tell by what he asked Fleur, he said no."

"I'm sorry, El. He's a complete arsehole." Hermione said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, why don't we go together?" Eloise suggested, smiling. "As friends of course."

Ella thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Sure, Loise. That's sounds fun."

"Then it's settled." Diana grinned. "Ced and I, Mione and Vikor, Ginny and Nev, and Ella and Loise. It's perfect!"

"It is. It's late. Goodnight," Ginny said, hugging her sister before heading towards her, Loise, and Ella's dorm.

"Night, Ana," Eloise hurried after her two friends. Ella shot her a smile before following after her Yule Ball date.

Diana and Hermione walked into their dorm and over to her bed and sat on it Hermione glanced at her and sighed, seeing the deep blue locks of her friend. "C'mon, Ana," Diana quickly got her pajamas on, before hopping on Hermione's bed. She laid her head on Mione's shoulder as the bushy-haired girl ran her hand through her blue hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.3K 53
y/n a sassy bitch but kind-hearted, a super cool tomboy but ladylike at the times when needed to be, join her CHOSEN ONE and friends on the journey...
594K 20.1K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...
8.8K 182 28
In which Β°β€’ a young single mother tries to go through lifeβ€’Β° Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
9.4M 290K 75
β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ π€πŸπ­πžπ« 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, π₯𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐑𝐲, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐑�...