Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

I am a grown ass woman

4K 69 2
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

"Bonnie!" I heard someone say while still in my slumber.
"BONNIE!" I heard Zuri yell, then someone shook me, rapidly trying to awake me.

I shot up when I felt my body getting soaking wet.
"Oh my fucking fuck!? What the hell is wrong with you?!" I screamed then started shaking.

By now I think you are aware that fuck is my favorite word.

Did these fucks forget that I have a cold? I'm starting to believe they might actually want me dead.

"Good, you are alive, yay! Now come back to bed, so you can eat!" Ty said, happily and demanding at the same time.
I looked at the spot where my broken phone used to be. I thought of the events that happened yesterday then shook my head, no, repeatedly.

"Bon, get the fuck off the floor before I drag your ass to the bed, wet." Zuri said getting ready to grab me.

I scooted back until I hit something hard. I looked back to see what I backed into and it was the one and only Capo.
I looked at him then looked away out of anger. I got up and ran straight into the bathroom then continued to lock the door.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I have bags under my eyes from crying all night, my face has marks indented from the floor, and my hair is messy. "This is going to be hell combing out." I say while trying to run my fingers through it.

I picked up the brush, but a knock at the door prevented me from continuing.
I dropped the brush onto the counter and walked to the door, slowly as if it might be a killer behind it. (it might, lol)

"Bonnie bear, let me in, you need to take medicine for your cold." Zuri said and banged on the door.
"Just leave it in my room and you all can leave.  I  need to grab my clothes. I'm naked," I said, clearly lying on the last part.

I just don't want to be around any of them, especially if they're talking to my mother behind my back and not allowing me to.
Yeah, last night before Mr. Shithead broke my phone, my mom told me that she got a call from Ty and Zuri, earlier.

She also said that she didn't tell them that we talk on the phone, because our conversations are none of their business.

I smiled at that, proudly.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before, so come on out of the bathroom." Zuri said and started twisting the doorknob.

I have had it up to here with their lies and secrets. I can not play the role of a clueless bitch anymore, I'm too tired and stressed.

I unlocked the door and pulled it open, roughly. That caused Zuri to stumble a bit, I looked around the room to see Ty, Shitface, Zuri, Raven, and Antonio still there.

I took a deep breath.

"Can you all, please get out?" I said, briefly and calmly.

"Not until you tell us what's wrong, becca," Raven said, he smiled lightly to try to cheer me up, but I only became angrier.

"Okay, I'll tell you what's wrong, Raven. The fact that everyone here except for Antonio has been talking to my parents behind my back and letting me believe that we couldn't. That is what's wrong! What's wrong is the people I call friends and best friends lie straight to my face every time I ask why I couldn't call my mother. I had a phone the entire time and my mother told me about each call you made to her, she even asked me why I won't be there when you guys call. I just say I don't know because I really just don't be knowing what the fuck is going on. So, that right there is what's wrong with me. I-I t-thought after everything... We've been through, Zuri and Ty, that you wouldn't keep secrets, but you did, you fucking did. So, now I want you to get out and I never want to see anyone of your faces again unless I really have to." I said, trying to stop my voice from cracking because I'm on the verge of tears.

"Bon-

"NO, GET OUT!" I yelled with my fist balled up.

"I'm sorry, I-

"Get the fuck out of the room!" I said in a low threatening voice.
They looked at me before almost leaving out of the door .

"Wait, but I didn't do anything, grande," Antonio said, holding up the line. I groaned in annoyance before staring at him.

"I know, Antonio I am not mad at you. I never was, but I have to change." I said while rolling my eyes and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Oh, okay I'll be back later." He said and started jumping up and down like a happy child, before he ran out the door.

They all looked at me before turning out.

"Oh, wait!" I said before Ty, Zuri, and Enzo left the room.

They looked at me while I looked at them.

"I would like to train with Antonio and go on missions. That's how I would like to pay you back." I said before walking into the bathroom.

"Oh, wait one more thing," I said walking back out of the bathroom.

I walked to Enzo, looked him dead in his eyes, and slapped the fuck out of him. I heard Zuri and Ty gasp in the background and ignored them.

"Don't. You. Ever. Put. Your hands on me again because like I said before," I paused and cleared my throat.
"Sono una donna dal culo adulto, cagna!" I said to his face.

(Translation: I am a grown ass woman, bitch)

He held his face in disbelief before looking at me, proudly.

"Yes, you most certainly are, aren't you, piccola tigre feroce?" He said smirking and walking out.

I looked at Ty and Zuri.

"You know your way out, don't you?" I asked rolling my eyes and going back into the bathroom.

^^***^^

After I got done changing I went downstairs for some food. Oh and yes I have been unbanned from restaurants since two days ago. Woo hoo!!

"Hey, Antonio do you want to go out with me?" I asked jumping beside him on the couch.

He choked on his Scotch I assume and so did Enzo who's sitting in a chair.
"What, do you not want to? Please I'm begging you!" I said while pouting my lip out begging.

"So, umm..." he cleared his throat
"You want to date me?" Antonio said raising a brow. I looked confused as hell and Enzo glared.

I shot up from my seat.

"What? What are you talking about? Why would I date you, no disrespect or anything you're a really nice guy, but-

"What do you mean? You asked me to go out with you." Antonio said getting up from his seat and pointing an accused finger.

I looked around to see Enzo glaring a hole right through me making me look away.

"What, no I-, oh, no, no, not like that. I was asking if you wanted to go out, like to go get food?" I explained and put my hand on my forehead. I guess I should have reframed my words a little differently.

"Ohh," Antonio and Enzo sounded at the same time making them both relax a bit.

"I was about to say, because I know you said you already have a boyfriend when I smacked your ass a while back." Antonio said smirking at me making me flip him off.

I looked at Enzo, but he looked like he was about to explode. I was getting a little worried.

What if he's having a heart attack?

"Ha, ha, ha very funny, but you know what? Maybe I should tell my boyfriend that you smacked my ass, because he is here today playing Security around the estate." I said, folding my arms.

He looked at me to see if I'm lying, but I'm good at my poker faces when I'm not scared. I do horrible under pressure, but I can really act when I need to.

"Who, who is he? Where is he?" Antonio said getting up.

"Yeah, who is he, Bon?" Ty asked also getting up

"Umm, first off that is none of your business because I am mad at you. Secondly, he's working and the only time I interrupt him is when I need him to.......talk." I said, smirking. I acted like I was remembering the good times as I bit my lip.

"Stop lying, Bonnie we both know your ass is single, Becca," Antonio said copying the name that Raven calls me.

(Translation: Berry)

"Who the hell are you dating, because I know it better not be one of my fucking guards, Tigre?" Enzo said while full of anger. I swear if this man has a heart attack I will run! I will not be blamed for that shit, so he needs to calm the hell down.

"She's not dating anyone! She'll be like Anna if she does, let's just hope she doesn't try to marry a man she just met." Antonio said, but whisper yelled the last part to me.

"Actually I am planning on marrying him since I might be pregnant." I said and rubbed  my stomach. I looked at them all and they looked dumbstruck, I knew I would get their asses.

"I was thinking the name should be Angel, but I don't know yet." I said, rubbing my stomach and smiling at myself for having them all in shock.

"So, are you going out to eat with me, Tonio, because I'm starving speaking that I might be eating for two-

"Bonnie, stop!! We all know you are not pregnant, so stop!" Enzo said and smashed his fist into the table making me flinch a little.

"Someone is jealous that I'm not pregnant with hi-

"STOP!" Enzo yelled again actually making me jump that time.
They all looked at him in disbelief before looking back at me.

"You can't get mad because Klaus Mikaelson knocked me up and married me, cagna." I said to him while smiling.
"I also have more than three kids by Stefan and Kai so, ha," I said laughing at this point.

Antonio busted out laughing and so did Raven.

"Did you really just name characters off a Vampire show?" Raven said, laughing.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't, but you all still fell for it, so give me my props," I said smiling at him totally forgetting that I'm mad at him.

"I got Caroline and Hayley pregnant. Also, get this I AM THE FATHER!! Woo Hoo!!" Antonio said, proudly.

"Oh my gosh, I thought you were pr-

"Can we go, now?" I begged Antonio again
Turning away from Zuri. I know that was rude, but she hurt my feelings.

"Yes, we can go, if you are paying."
Antonio said smirking.

"Of course, I am why else would I ask?" I said to Antonio.

"Because you don't have any money and you're mad at everyone else, so I am your only friend to ask." Antonio said leaning back in his seat and taking a sip of his Scotch.

Okay, maybe that's the truth, but you can't judge me! I'm broke!

"Fine you caught me, but you owe me because I never got my Mexican or large cake after that flour, water, and whipped cream prank." I said folding my arms still mad because he didn't pay me back for it.

"Oh, I forgot all about that I'm not even going to lie to you. So, I guess I'll pay this time," he said getting up.

"Uh, what about us? I'm hungry!" Lexi said folding her arms like a child.

"Fine, you can come with us." I said to her.

"Oh, we're not going to a Mexican place either, we are going to an Italian restaurant, so go get dressed," Antonio said.

"Okay, it doesn't matter to me I'm just hungry," I said walking to the elevator.

I got inside the elevator, but a hand stopped the door from closing, then Enzo came in and let the door shut.

I folded my arms and turned the other way to ignore him.
"We need to talk about the training you will be doing," Enzo said facing me.

"I just told you what I wanted to do today. Why do we have to discuss it now?" I asked not understanding the rush.

"Well, now that you have decided, it's time for you to start training ahead of time, in time for our next mission. So, what are you good at Ms. Davis?" Enzo said as we are now walking to my room.

"Okay, straight to business I see...well, I'm good at a lot of stuff. I took some karate classes, combat classes, and a boxing class with my uncle. I also took a few self-defense classes, also when I got kidnapped by you guys I was caught off guard." I got in his face challenging him.
"That will never fucking happen again." I said looking him straight in his eyes.

"Impressive half the men here have never even took P.E, but here you are taking combat classes. I guess that explains how you knocked that girl out in my office in two hits....Impressive indeed, Ms.Davis, and is that all?" Enzo said eyeing me, suspiciously

"Umm...well yea...oh, well I guess I can shoot a gun pretty good if that helps, but my favorite weapon of all time is knives." I said sliding on my shoes.

I know it's weird for me to have done all that, but we all have secrets and reasons to why we do the things we do. Karate and boxing was just for fun when I was a child, I loved fighting with dad or my cousin. The combat and self defense classes was to strengthen myself as a woman. I came from abuse, I wanted to protect myself. Learning how to use a gun was so I would never have to be harmed and beat again.

He was quiet for a minute which made me look up at him.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked, cautiously.

If he understood my life he would one hundred percent understand why I take so many self defense classes. If he knew my uncle he would have wondered why I haven't taken more.

"No, well yeah. It's just... why do you take so many fighting classes and how do you even know how to work a gun?" Enzo asked while folding his arms and analyzing me as if I'm a closed book that can't be opened.

I can't tell him how and why I know how to do the things I do.

How exactly do you tell someone you've only known for a month, that you've been at war with the devil your whole life?

How would I explain that I still have nightmares about what He would do to me just because I over slept or said something He didn't like. Hm? Because I don't know either.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, please vote and leave comments.

Have you ever took a self defence class?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
131K 2.3K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
119K 6.7K 31
Manik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...
2.2K 111 21
Amelia Leroy, a victim of the world's cruelty, sells her body to survive. Her life is shrouded in mystery, with each client bringing with them the po...