My Countless Deaths For You (...

By Paul_0918

"You are suddenly summoned to a different world. Your story has just begun. You will encounter many people in... More

Author's Note
A New Life
A Satisfying Night
The Aftermath
A Choice

Here Comes The Dragonborn

2.1K 54 68
By Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

"(Y/N), Dinner is ready!"

"Alright, I'll be there soon!"

A woman said before she closes the door.

A 17-year-old teen is seen using the computer. His height is 5'10 feet tall or 177 cm tall.

His name is (Y/N) (L/N), the one who called him for dinner is his mother.

"I just played competitive, I just played with the worst teammates. My back hurts from all the carrying...What a bunch of stupid idiots."

A little info about (Y/N) is he sometimes can be insulting and loudmouthed when he is not in the mood. He can be irritated when things do not go his way. (Y/N) can be impatient and is hotheaded.

He first removes his headphones as (Y/N) stands up from his seat. He stretched as he let out a yawn.

As (Y/N) is going to the door, he scratches his eyes.

The moment he opened his eyes-

"Excuse me, you're in the way!"

He looked to the person who called him. What he saw in front of him was an enormous lizard.

(Y/N) immediately fell down in terror. "What the hell is that?!" (Y/N) thought to himself as he panicked.

That 'lizard' is being used as a horse for a carriage. It made (Y/N) confused. He thinks why would they make this 'lizard' a horse.

"Are you alright?!" The one who said it was a male with gray hair, wears a green, belted wardrobe, as well as a dark green hood, held up by a red bow.

The one with the gray hair comes down from the carriage as he goes to (Y/N). He offers his hand to (Y/N).

"Did Frufoo hurt you?" The gray-haired asked.

(Y/N) accepts his help as he stands up.

"No...what is that..." (Y/N) is becoming confused as he asks about that 'lizard'.

"That's an earth dragon, haven't you seen one before?"

"A-Ah, of course, I forgot." (Y/N) lied, he doesn't want to be stand out from the people surrounding him. "By the way, where am I?"

The gray-haired seems to be confused by his question. "Could he have been hit in the head?" He thought to himself, but he answers his question as he gave him the benefit of the doubt. "You are at the royal capital, Lugnica."

"I see, what's your name?" (Y/N) asks.

"Otto Suwen, what about yours?"

"It's (Y/N) (L/N)."

"It's nice meeting you, (Y/N)-san, but I need to go now, I have someone to transport." Otto tells him.

(Y/N) then goes to the side so he won't be in the way while Otto climbs back to the carriage as he looks at (Y/N).

"See you later, (Y/N)-san!"

"Take care..." (Y/N) waves as he sees Otto be on his way.

(Y/N) looked around, what he saw the architectures around him, it reminds him about the medieval period. He then looks at the people surrounding him. He sees humans like himself. What he gets intrigued by the most is there are demihumans.

There are lizard humans, dog humans, wolf humans, etc.

[(Y/N) POV]

Wait...

Does this mean....I've been Isekai'd?!?!?!

Crap...is there even a way to go back home...?

I want to see mom and dad...

I haven't even told them that I loved them before I left...

I sighed, I walked around to see what can I find info about this city.

Hold on, I'm an isekai protagonist right? What I watched in those animes is that there is always that one cute girl who'll be with you in your journey!

Even though I am starting to hate this place, at least I get to have a waifu on my side.

Hopefully, she has a big rack.

I covered my mouth so the others won't see my grin, they'll think I'm a weirdo.

Come to think of it, my clothes...it looks different compared to others. I need to change soon. I wear a t-shirt that has my favorite color, and basketball shorts and flip-flops.

"Hey, nii-chan!" Someone called to me, it sounded like a little girl.

I looked behind me. What I saw is a very short girl. What is she, 10?

She has golden hair and red eyes and wears a black top and black pants that are incomplete on the left side, where she also wears a red ribbon. She also wears a vest, gloves, and brown shoes, and has a belt with a sheath where her knife is. Wait, why would they give this kid a knife?

"Uh, hi?" I respond to her.

"You look weird." The little girl says as she puts her hands on her hips. She looked at me weirdly.

Wow, straight to the point.

Hold on...is this the waifu that'll be with me for my journey?!

Well, it's not like I hate it.

The only downside for me is that she looks like a child. Not really looks, she IS a child.

And trust me, I do not want to go to jail.

I was expecting my waifu who looks and acts like an onee-chan, I want her to have a big rack and a great body.

I sound like a pervert but good thing I am just talking to myself.

I sighed, It seems my expectations were too high.

Instead of getting an onee-chan, I got an imouto instead. Oh well, I guess that's better than being alone.

"I get that a lot...oh yeah, I have a lot of questions." I'm just asking her how this world works.

"Hmm, a boy who has unique clothing or just weird clothes is asking me questions? Sure, I have time, what do you want to know?"

Later

"There are four types of coins in Lugnica, the copper coin, the silver coin, the gold coin, and the sacred gold coin." The girl explained to me.

I'm starting to understand how this world works now, but the only problem for me now is I can't write and read their writing system. I can understand them, but it'll be a pain in the ass for me later if I can't read.

"Nii-chan, haven't you realized how rude you are?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You haven't told me your name!"

"It's (Y/N)...what about you?"

"It's Felt."

Felt? That's a unique name.

After all that, why do I hear chanting?

"Hey, Felt, do you hear that?" I ask her.

"No, why?"

"Don't you hear the men chanting?" I ask her again.

"You must be crazy or something? Must be the voices in your head." She tells me.

No...I swear...voices in my head? I looked around to see the source, there is one place that has caught my attention.

I'm looking at a church, it's a baroque church but it looks abandoned. I get closer to it, the chanting is starting to get louder.

"Nii-chan, why are you going to that church?" She questions me as she follows me.

I didn't answer her as I finally reached the doors of the baroque church.

"I don't think you should go there..." Felt said to me. Like some kind of warning.

Whatever to make these voices in my head stop, then I have no choice.

I entered without hesitation.

Felt follows me inside too. By the looks of it, this is the first time she has seen the inside of this church.

What I saw is there are many long benched seats. Not really surprising since it's a church.

What I saw next is behind the altar or rather the table that is used as the focus for a religious ritual, especially for making sacrifices or offerings to a deity. Is that there is writing on the wall.

Maybe that writing on the wall is the reason for the voices in this head. I know curiosity usually kills the cat. But the more closer I get to the writing, the louder the chants in my head.

"We need to get out of here soon..." Felt tells me as she waits near the doors of the church.

I can't read the writings on the wall because I don't know their writing system and it looks gibberish to me.

I am now in front of the writings on the wall. The chants are louder than ever, my vision is getting blurry. What the hell is going on?!

Even though my vision is blurry, I can see one word from the writings in the wall is radiating, for some reason, that radiating word is flowing me some sort of energy.

I feel like...it's giving me power...

My vision came back to normal-

What the hell? The word that used to radiate...I can read it.

It says...

Fus. It means Force.

The chanting stopped, finally, but enough about that. How the hell did I know this word?

Did that gave me powers-

"Nii-chan, let's get outta here! I'm bored!" It seems Felt wants to get out of here as much as possible, I can't blame her.

I sighed, as I walk towards her; we suddenly heard a lot of people screaming.

"What in oblivion is that?!"

"It's attacking the city!"

"Everyone run for your lives!"

Me and Felt immediately go outside of the baroque church.

I saw the buildings were on fire, then I see the other buildings are getting destroyed.

I looked up in the sky, what I saw is probably not real in my world. That animal...it's been portrayed in both the western and the eastern cultures. When I saw that animal, my chances are on surviving this world have been dropped to almost zero.

It's...a dragon.

I looked at Felt, she looked petrified. This is the first time she has seen a dragon, hasn't she?

Ugh, we need to get out of here!

I grabbed her arm as I pulled her, we both ran for our lives. I don't want Felt to die.

And of course.

I don't want to die.

"Let go of me! I am faster than you!" Felt shouted at me. Now is not the time to flex!

I let go of her. I expected her to leave me already, but she didn't.

"What the hell, I thought you're faster than me?!"

"Shut up! We need to get out of here together!"

I look behind, why...why does the dragon looked like it's following me?!

The huge, bat-winged, fire-breathing, scaly lizard or snake with a barbed tail is looking at me with its eyes and following me in my direction! Why don't you follow somebody else?! Why me?!

"Dovakhiin!"

Did that dragon just talked...?

Wait...is that dragon calling me? No, it can't be. I must be paranoid...

I continue to run as fast as I could.

"Dovakhiin!"

What is dovakhiin even mean?!

"Dovahkiin! zu'u lost come het wah krii hi!"

I can't even understand what that dragon's saying!

I don't care what that monster is saying, I just wanna live!

I looked behind again to see the dragon is opening its mouth. I can see flames in it!

Is that Dragon targeting me?!

I then looked at Felt. Why is she not leaving me behind already?! She's about to be killed because of me.

I then go to the nearest alleyway, I just want to confirm something.

Felt seems to notice I'm going in another direction. "Nii-chan, where are you going?!" Felt yelled.

I Ignored her as I continue to run to the alleyway. I just went through the alleyway, I stopped because I want to have a breather.

Then I hear the sounds of flames behind me. I look behind as I saw a stream of fire is going towards me!

"Holy fuck!"

I jumped to the side to avoid the fire. Luckily, it didn't hit. As I fall flat on the ground, I get up immediately. That just confirms it, that fucking dragon is targeting me.

I look up to the sky and yelled "Why?!"

After I yelled my heart out, the dragon appears in my vision at the sky.

Oh god, I'm gonna die today, aren't I?

I ran away again as I still have that little portion of hope inside of me. That I hope I won't die today. Even If I am gonna die today, that little girl, Felt, she better be still alive...

But I don't wanna die!

I hate it here.

Why can't I live a normal life like my friends at school?

It is too much to ask that I want to go home?

Please...I want to see mom and dad.

I haven't even told them I love them.

God, I want to tell them I love them right now...because I don't think I'll be alive much longer...

Before I even knew it, I stopped because the Dragon creates a fire wall in front of me, It's a dead-end for me.

And it's the end for me too.

I looked at the Dragon, I kneeled down.

I don't want to die...

Please...spare me...

I can hear myself weeping. I'm so pathetic... My last memory of myself is crying before I die by flames by that dragon.

Is it too much to ask that I want to live?

"Nii los un heyv ol dragonne los wah krii pah dovahkiin tol alun existaan ko thdro lein." That Dragon talked to me.

But for fuck's sake, I can't understand you.

"Farewell, Dovakhiin."

At least, I can understand that... I don't know what Dovakhiin even means, I won't even know since I'm going to die anyway.

I see that Dragon is opening its mouth again. He's going to burn me alive, isn't he?

I want to live...

I want to...

I want...

I...

I took a deep breath, there is something I want to say.

"HELP ME!!!"

I yelled with my lungs out.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!"

Please, someone...

I closed my eyes as I try to embrace my death, the ones that I hear are not flames, but rather...a slash...?

I then hear the agony of the dragon, I opened my eyes to see what's going on. I saw the dragon has gotten a large cut! Blood has spilled unto the ground.

The wings of the dragon are starting to get weakened. The dragon is then free-falling, once it landed on the ground level, it caused the ground to shake.

The dragon has weakened, it's dying. The dragon's head pointed towards me slowly, as it is saying something to me before that dragon dies.

"Dovahkiin...zu'u hind...hi fin...pruzaan..."

Those are the last words of the Dragon who caused destruction in this city.

I was staring at the dead dragon. I looked in awe, how could they kill a dragon? The one who killed it must be very powerful...

I don't care any of that, I'm just...relieved...that I can be alive for another day...

"Are you alright?"

I looked at my side to see who is talking to me.

What I saw is a guy who has red hair, has blue eyes. What he's wearing is a uniform? It looks magnificent. I'm assuming this guy is a knight.

He wears a white long coat with a cutaway front and rolled cuffs. He also wears white trousers, black shoes, and black gloves.

He has a large sword around his waist. Was he the one who saved me from that dragon?!

I stand up as I was kneeling before, I surely thought that I would die today.

I looked at the red-haired knight, face to face. I wanted to thank him for saving me.

I opened my mouth, but I couldn't speak out the words that I was supposed to say to him.

"Are you hurt?" The red-haired said with concern.

The next thing that I know is that tears are falling down. I am crying. Why am I crying? It's simple.

I am grateful that I am still alive.

I bowed to the red-haired. "T-Thank you...f-for...saving me...." I was stuttering and my voice is changing pitch.

"Raise your head." The red-haired said to me.

I followed on what he said, damn, I kinda look pitiful now.

"I was only doing what's right, it's nothing." The red-haired knight smiled at me.

I wipe away my tears, I shouldn't be crying right now, this is only the first day of me getting Isekai'd.

It couldn't get any worse, right...?

"M-My name is (Y/N) (L/N)..." I introduced myself to the one who saved my life. For fuck's sake, me, just stop crying in front of him...

"I am Reinhard Van Astrea, I am glad that you're safe."

Reinhard Van Astrea...I'll always remember your name until the day I die.

I smiled back at him, I'm glad someone like him exists in this world.

I looked at the dragon, I have a lot of questions...

Why is it targeting me?

Why is he calling me Dovakhiin?

What is Dovakhiin even means?

I walk towards the dragon. Yeah, the Dragon that could've killed me if it weren't for Reinhard.

"You're interested in that dragon?" Reinhard questions.

"Yeah, this is the first time I've seen one."

"I could say the same, this is the first time we've seen a dragon since the era of the last Dragonborn."

Dragonborn...sounds cool.

I'm trying to get a good look at the dragon, the next thing that has happened is the dead dragon's skin is suddenly burning.

When the dragon's skin is burning, some strange power is going to me. It's like I'm absorbing it...

The more I absorb the energy, why do I feel like it's surging power on me... like the one when I'm at the church earlier.

I don't know what's going on, I feel powerful right now.

All of the energy, I believe I unintentionally absorbed it. I looked at the corpse of the dragon. All I see is nothing but the bones of the dragon.

How...how did this happened?

I looked behind Reinhard, I was about to ask what has just happened to me. I was caught off guard by his expression.

"I can't believe it..." Reinhard looks at me with disbelief.

"W-What's going on?"

"You're...Dragonborn."

_________________________________________________

This is the first chapter of the Ram story so I hope ya'll liked it!

This is only the background of (Y/N) before he meets Subaru. Then we get to see our lovable Ram soon!

There might be some flaws in this book, this is the first time I write a story that is gonna be filled with action, and of course, a very dark one.

And also Author-kun is not very good at describing things so I apologize.

I have a lot of plans for this story, especially the mc.

Also, just a quick warning, there are gonna be some sexual moments in this story.

That's why I put this story on mature, there will be a lot of swearing and lewd stuff. You could say I'm going all out on this story.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 36 2
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...
3.1K 66 13
A parachuting Canadian sniper doesn't know what he is getting into when he lands on the front lawn of a certain manor. I do not own the rights to re...
10.8K 242 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
17 0 1
It's often been said that space is the final frontier form man, a place of infinite possibilities with the possibility of alien life. but when man ve...