Province and State one shots

By CrazyMomFriend

The title pretty much says it all. One shots between the Canadian provinces and the States. The first chapter... More

Requests - Open
Beautiful Chaos ~ Alberta(f) x Texas(m) ~ Fluff
Changing times, Breaking docs ~ PEI(m) x Rohde Island(f) ~ Fluff
32 ~ Manitoba(m) x West Virginia(f) ~ Angst
Ice Skating Troubles ~ Alberta(f) x Texas(m) ~ Fluff
Helpless ~ Vermont (m) x New York (m) ~ Fluff
It's not a date, is it? ~ Minnesota(m) x Manitoba(m) ~ Fluff
There's no way ~ Quebec(f) x New York(m) ~ Fluff
Flower Crown ~ Hawaii(f) x Minnesota(m) ~ Fluff
Favourite kind of days ~ Texas(m) x Wyoming(f) ~ Fluff
Important Update
Picnic Cuddles ~ Alberta(m) x Texas(m) ~ Fluff
My idiot ~ Alberta (f) x Saskatchewan (f) ~ Fluff

Blizard Confessions ~ Yukon(m) x Alaska(m) ~ Angst and Fluff

150 3 3
By CrazyMomFriend

This was requested by ruffles015. Thank you for your request, hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukon's POV
Well... I guess this is it...
My vision starts to go blurry as I stare out into the nothingness of the blizzard.
Where am I?
Good question.
But one that I don't have enough energy left to answer.
I'm in a forest, that much I know.
Why am I bleeding out of my left side?
Yet another great question my mind has elected not important enough to waste energy answering.

The only thing it's deemed important is survival, which doesn't seem likely right now.

I'm freezing.
Everywhere.
I'm covered in blood.
And I'm leaned up against a tree.
Alone.

No.
I was with someone.
Someone was here...
Right?
Right...?
...

Alaska's POV
"YUKON!" I yelled as I tried to navigate the storm.

We had been going for a walk when it suddenly hit out of nowhere. We somehow managed to get ourselves separated.

Of course it had to happen today. The one time I finally build up enough courage to confess to him, this happens. It'll be fine. I'll just confess once we're back at my cabin.
...
This stupid gut feeling won't leave me alone though.
This stupid feeling that he's in trouble.

I frantically run around, not knowing where I'm going, just trying to find him.
That's one thing I didn't think through.
How are we going to get back?
It'll be fine.
I just can't think about that right now.
We'll be fine.

In my panicked state I walked right into a tree. Only to here a second thud. I squinted as I looked around the tree. My eyes widened as I finally saw the source of the second thud.

There was Yukon. Now laying on the snowy ground, and covered in blood. It was at this point sorry was shoved back to the farthest corner of my mind as instincts kicked in.

I quickly picked him up bridal style. His breaths were worrisome to say the least. He was out cold. Quiet literally.

I started booking it. Not quite sure why I went the way I did. But it eventually got me back to the cabin.

It was fairly small. I pushed the door open and placed Yukon down on the floor so that I could quickly take care of the bleeding.

I took off his jacket, and then his sweater. It was very clear he had cut him self on a rock or something of the sort. Actually, looking closer, he had quite a few bruises.

I quickly got a first aid kit and started cleaning up the blood and the wound. Once I was sure it was clean enough I bandaged the wound.

All of his clothes were completely blood soaked. I thought of the best next step for a moment.

I carefully picked him up and placed him on the couch. I took off his boots and socks and took them to the laundry room along with his sweater and jacket, I could wash all his clothes once he was up.

I went to my room and found him a change of clothes. I put a t-shirt and hoodie on him and left the bottom portion for him to do once he woke up.

I had also brought a pillow and blanket which I placed for him. I thought about anything else I could do as of this moment.

I checked his pulse and breathing, which were both seeming much better then when I found him.

I walk over to the kitchen and started looking for what I had in terms of food and pain killers. This gave me the chance to actually process everything. I looked back at the couch. This felt oddly familiar...
Yet still very different.
He has someone to help him...

I turned back to the kitchen and continued my search.

Yukon's POV
I slowly open my eyes.
I'm quickly met with a sharp pain in my side.
Where am I?
What happened?
Who was here?

Where am I?
I'm in side now. That much I can tell.

I turned my head to see what I else I could figure out.

Who was with me?
Alaska.

He was sat on an arm chair and was on his phone. My mind slowly started remembering the pieces of what happened.
Where am I?
At Alaska's cabin.
Who was I with?
Alaska.
What happened?
I fell down a hill or something like that and cut my side on a big rock.

"A-Alaska?" Damn my voice is scratchy. He looked over and quickly came and knelt beside the couch.
"How are you feeling?" He ran his fingers through my hair. His ever stoic expression was gone, in it's place, a gentle yet concerned one. I could feel my face heat up.
"It h-hurts." I stated. I hate this. This is far to familiar. I'm far to vulnerable right now. I hate it. Even if it's Alaska, I don't like it. But what choice do I really have?

He got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and some pain killers which he placed on the coffee table before turning back to me.

"I'll help you sit up, let me know if I hurt you." He carefully sat me up, only worsening the blush on my face.

His hands were surprisingly warm. I wanted to lean into him. I wanted him to just wrap his arms around me and stay like that.
I was to focused on that train of thought to even notice if it hurt or not.
He handed me the pills and water and I took them.

"Here are some pants you can change into, I'll put your jeans to get washed with you jacket and sweater."

I took the sweatpants he gave me, at which point I noticed I was wearing one of his hoodies. Also at which point I realized what he had said.
"But aren't they ripped?" Huh, guess my voice is slowly coming back.
He froze, almost as though he hadn't realized that.
"We're gonna pretend I noticed that." I gave a small chuckle, which he met with an awkward smile. "I guess I'll just put your jeans and socks to get washed."

With that, he quickly left the area so I could change. After I changed I sat back on the couch. My side was killing me after moving that much, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

"You can come back now!" I yelled, which was quickly followed by a cough. I guess my voice isn't fully back yet.
He came back in took my jeans, left and then came back taking a seat on the edge of the couch.
I laid back down, looking up at him.
...
This felt oddly familiar...
Yet vastly different...
I actually have someone this time...
I couldn't help but smile.

"What's got ya grinning?" Alaska raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you." I simply stated, still smiling.

"Don't mention it."

We sat in silence for a little while, just staring at each other.

"Hey, um..." Alaska looked away.

"Yeah?" I asked, slowly sitting up.

"Can I admit something to you?" He asked nervously.
If I'm honest it was kinda nice seeing this side of him. He doesn't usually emote very much. So seeing him nervous like this was... cute.

"Of course."

He leaned in closer to me, until our foreheads were touching. He looked me in the eyes.

"I really want to kiss you right now." He told me quietly.

I swear my heart skipped a beat. I was silent for a few moments, trying to collect myself enough to answer.

"I mean, I wouldn't be mad if you did."

He gave a small chuckle.

Then it happened.
He kissed me.

Alaska's POV
I kissed him.
I actually kissed him!

It was amazing.

We finally pulled a part, just staring into each other's eyes.

"Yeah I'm definitely not mad at that." He stated.

I gave a laugh, which he returned.

"Yuki?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" I asked him, slightly more confident then I was when I mentioned kissing him.
He leaned onto me, resting chin on my shoulder.

"Of course."

I wrapped my arms around him happily.

"But can we please lay down because my side is starting to really hurt." He stated.
I quickly moved to lay under him, and he curled up on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and he dozed off.

This went much better then I thought it would have.
Well, beside the whole get separated and him getting cut thing.

I placed a kiss on his forehead and dozed off as well.

I guess we really did end up fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
7.5K 202 15
When garmadon returns , his only wish is to stop everything that gets in his way , anyone that prevents him from turning ninjago into his own image...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
6.9K 406 8
This is a Reader X Omniscient Reader Viewpoint Story. (How ya like my new cover? Updated: 7/16/2023 Description: A story about a normal boy who does...