The Black Rose | Crankiplier...

By AminahDreamz

"šˆ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š¦ššš¤šž šŒššš«š¤ š¬š®šŸšŸšžš« ššš§š š­š”šž šžššš¬š¢šžš¬š­ š°ššš² š­šØ ššØ š­š”ššš­," šƒļæ½... More

INTRODUCTION
1| GLASSES
2| DOWNTOWN
3| OFFER
4| MOVING
5| WEIRD BEHAVIOR
6| ARGUING
7| SILVER KEY
8| THE ROSE
9| NIGHTMARE
10| DISTRACTION
11| TERRORS
12| TEN MINUTES
13| SCARRING
14| ROAD TRIP
16| NEAR
17| ALCINA
18| PURPLE SHIRT
19| PINEAPPLE PIZZA
20| MISSING
21 | THE TRUTH
22 | CELINE
23| SEAN
24 | THE BLACK ROSE
25 | FINALE
SEQUEL COVER & INFO

15| PET NAMES

354 9 6
By AminahDreamz

Ethan's pov

"Sunscreen?" Mark called out.

"Uh," I dug through the bag, searching for the item.

"Yup, right here." I said, raising up the bottle.

"Okay that's all the stuff. We're ready to go." Mark said tossing the list on his bed.

We were all in me and Mark's shared hotel room, getting ready to go out to the beach.

Today there was going to be a small little festival on the beach which was exciting.

We all made our way down to the lobby, then we loaded up Mark's car and headed towards the beach.

Honestly, we could've walked to the beach, but everyone still felt a little tired from the drive to get here.

Once we got to the beach, we all marveled at the sight of it. The water was such a pretty shade of blue.

There were people everywhere, as well as activities going on. There were drinking stands, food stands, people playing volleyball, people just relaxing on the beach. I had seen beaches before because I lived in Maine, but nothing this cool.

"This is epic! Where do we go first?" I asked, grabbing onto Mark and shaking him a bit. Mark laughed looking around.

"We should probably set us up a spot, then we can go look around."

I groaned and nodded. We found a nice place to set our things, then we got to walking around.

"Look, the volleyball thing is open. Let's go over there and start our own game." I suggested, pointing towards the net.

Everyone agreed so we went over there. There was a guy there who smiled at us and tossed Mark the ball.

"Hey guys, my name is Jason and I'll be keeping score. I'm assuming you all know how to play?" The guy said.

We all nodded and took our place. It was Mark and me on a team and Tyler and Sean on a team.

The game started and instantly Tyler and Sean get a point.

"What the hell was that! We weren't even ready!" Mark jokingly yelled.

"Well if you and Ethan stopped looking into each other's eyes you would've been." Sean teased.

I felt my face heat up slightly, but I ignored it. "Fine, fine. You guys can keep your pity point. You're gonna need it in a minute." I called to the other side.

"All right, Mark. Get your game face on."

^^^

"We let you guys win," Mark said as we walked away from the volleyball net.

"I'm sure you did," Sean said smugly.

It was cooler now because we had played the game for so long. The sun was getting ready to set, which probably meant they were going to start doing shows.

"I think since we let you win, you should buy us drinks from one of these stands," I said, smirking at Sean.

Sean rolled his eyes and laughed, nodding. We approached one of the stands.

There were two girls there, both with small flowers tucked behind their ears. "Hello and welcome to Tropic Land. What would you like to drink?" One of the girls said, smiling.

After we got our drinks, we went over to where we set up our stuff and relaxed for a minute.

"Check it out, they're doing surfing shows over there!" Tyler said, pointing towards the water. It was quite a ways away, so it was just barely visible.

"Let's go check it out," Sean said, standing up. We all did the same, walking in the direction of the show. Tyler and Sean lead while Mark and I lagged behind them.

Just then, a big crowd comes in. Mark grabs onto me so that we don't get separated as we navigate through the crowd.

Once the crowd clears up we see that..we're on the other side of the surfing show. "How the hell did we end up here?" Mark asked, looking around.

"Where did that crowd even come from?" I questioned no one in particular, laughing to myself.

"Well, we have our phones so we can meet up with the others later. Let's go walk around." Mark said.

As we were walking, I spotted a group of girls hula dancing. It looked like they were doing lessons based on the extra skirts laid out.

"Mark, look! We should go learn how to Hula dance!" I said, pointing in their direction. Mark chuckled at my excitement and said we could go.

I grabbed his hand and rushed over there, excitedly putting on a Hula skirt over my swimming trunks. The dancers laughed as Mark and I flailed our bodies around, attempting to dance like them.

The dancers clapped as Mark started a smooth rhythm, actually starting to dance like they were.

"How are you-" I cut myself off, looking down at myself to see my dancing. It was still pretty bad.

"It's all in the hips," Mark said, stopping his dancing and walking over to me.

My face flushed when I felt him grab my waist.

"You just have to relax and sway."

I nervously laughed at our closeness

Mark started forcing my hips to move so I went along with it. Even though I couldn't think because Mark's hands were on my hips.

The song came to a close and the dancers clapped and smiled, grabbing two flower necklaces and draping them over our necks.

Mark and I decided to just walk along the beach and talk. The sun was starting to set now, casting s peach hue over everything.

"I know this is only our second day here, but I'm really enjoying this trip so far." I said, glancing at Mark.

Mark smiled, "this was a much needed vacation."

I nodded, thinking about Dark. I forced the thought away as soon as it appeared. I didn't want to think about him right now.

Mark cleared his throat turning towards me, "Ethan-"

"Um, excuse me," a voice said. Mark and I turned towards the voice, seeing a teen with a camera draped around his neck.

"I just wanted to know if you guys wanted your picture taken? I've been taking couple pictures around here." He asked, gesturing to his camera.

I blushed, turning towards Mark.

"Oh, we're not-"

"We'd love to take some pictures, right babe?" Mark teased

I felt butterflies rush to my stomach. It sounded perfect coming out of his mouth.

"Um- ye-yeah,"

Mark winked at me and backed up a bit. "Let's take a classic one. Get on my back." Mark said, crouching slightly.

"Uh-"

"Come on Ethan. It's life or death." Mark said dramatically.

I laughed nervously and jumped on his back.

The teen took a few pictures. It was one of those automatic cameras that gave you the picture after you took it.

I got off of Mark's back, noticing the smug look on his face.

Mark thanked the kid and took our pictures, looking over them.

"We're a pretty photogenic couple. Look at these," Mark said, handing me the pictures.

I mean..he wasn't wrong..but why was be referring to us as a couple? And why was I not all that bothered by it?

The teen smiled, thanking us before walking towards another couple.

"Oh my god! We thought we lost you guys!" Me and Mark turn around to see Tyler and Sean, drenched in water.

"What the fuck happened to you guys?" Mark laughed.

"We tried to surf.." Tyler started.

"It looks easier than it is. I swear I almost died." Sean said peeling seaweed from his hair- which added to the humor.

"Alright let's get back to the hotel so we can sleep." Mark said, draping his arm over my shoulder.

I blushed, but embraced it.

I could get used to this.

///

Omg I'm so sorry if this sucked. I literally hate writing filler and I wrote this at school so-

Also thanks to everyone who's been voting! I really appreciate it!!!

Be expecting some more.. spooky stuff next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 748 26
Anti's been a very closed and quiet demon ever since something happened, till one day one of his gifts for Marvin turns them all into children, right...
106K 4K 23
"Tonight was about friends. Tonight was about fun. Finishing your drink, you laughed and followed the others to the poker table. Yes, tonight was def...
6.5K 161 45
-Markiplier x Reader- Y/n is a productive human being. She cares for her house and pets while keeping her job. Nothing in her life is missing. At lea...
801 34 24
Mark Edward Fischbach. A thirty-something-year-old charismatic businessman operating a cruise liner based in LA. When connections to the underworld a...