Red Love (skephalo)

By call_me_bum

Zak gets a crush on Darryl and forms Hanahaki disease. Will he confess? Will he Get surgery? Will he die? sk... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Q&A!!!
ANSWERS UwU
New book!!

Ch 13

1.7K 54 296
By call_me_bum

The day of the wedding was long-awaited and the two lovers were nervous but extremely excited that today was the day they were to be finally wed. It was originally planned that Skeppy would wear a dress but they eventually decided that they would both were tux and Zak will just walk down with his father. Last night they slept in completely different places so they made sure when they would see each other for the first time it will be a wondrous surprise. Bad was at a nearby hotel with his best men and woman while Skeppy stayed at his house with his family and best men. They planned the wedding to be completely outside under the treehouse and under the umbrage that was the wood's leaves. 

A vine archway lay beautifully where the two would stand and bind their lives together forever. The soft April wind pollinated the air with the sweet fragrance of flowers that mingle just outside the mystical woods. There were no flowers where they were to be wed because quite frankly and understandable both of them were still altogether traumatized by them, especially roses. A few chairs sit in uniform for their guests. It wasn't going to be a big wedding but neither a really small one. As to be expected both grooms were nervous about the upcoming event.

Darryls Pov

"Holy Muffins! Ho-ly Muffins! I can't believe this is the day! I can't! I'm so scared but so excited! What if he changes his mind? Oh my goodness is he going to change his mind?"

"Bad, calm down! He's not going to change his mind," Puffy said, his best woman, as she fixes his tie and moves his hair out of his face, "we both know Skeppy is a muffin head at times but we also both know that he loves you and would do anything for you. He went through so much pain just so he wouldn't lose you. It wasn't the right thing to do but you know how much he cares and would never do that."

My face saddens a little as she made me recall those awful memories once again. I don't blame her though she is right I suppose.

"Yeah dude, and even if today's not the day there is always another and it will still be magical!" Sapnap came up patting my back, almost knocking my glasses off my face.

"Don't sweat bout it, Darryl, everything's going to turn out great." Charlie, my former roommate, comforted me from the stool he literally perched himself like a parrot on.

"Thank you guys, I'm so happy I have you guys as my best men and woman," I said, my voice cracking as I started to feel emotional.

"If you and Skeppy get divorced can I marry you?" Quackity chimed up not looking away from his iPad. 

"Quackity!" Both I and Sapnap scolded. "What about me and Karl? Ya'know your finances?" Sapnap continued.

"What? Bad can join can't he?"

"Dude, he's like my dad."

"AHAHAHAH! Oh yeah, I forgot. Only in roleplay though."

"Ew, you make it sound wrong."

"Bad's a DILF!" Quackity yelled

"All right that's enough!" Dream broke it up, "We need to go now it's going to start soon, I'll wake up George."

Zak's Pov

"AAAAAAHHHHHH! I'm so excited!! I never thought this would ever happen to me! My best friend of all people! We got to get a bigger house! Wait! Does this mean Rocco and Rat are siblings now?" I was over the moon, I couldn't stop talking and I knew everyone was trying to hold back trying to shut me up, but how could I stop? I'm about to walk down the aisle for the man I fanboyed over when I was younger and became best friends with and even his fiance! Like this can't be real life!

"I never thought my ship would actually sail, I'm so proud of you dude," Finn said as he applied his makeup on in the mirror.

"For real dude! But I knew it would happen from the start! Now it's just time for them to do the do," Vurb laughed as he teased.

"Oh shut up!" I snickered as I plopped down on the bed with my mom and sister as I threw a pillow at the toe lover, "and who said we haven't already did it?"

"Zak! Decency!" my mom smacked the back of my head as she scolded me. I just laughed and covered my head while everyone 'oohed'.

"You really dug yourself into that one," Techno piped

"Bet Zak is a bottom!" Velvet announced and everyone laughed as my cheeks started to blush. I just grumbled and called everyone annoying.

An alarm went off and Zoey quickly turned it off, "That's our queue. Is everyone ready?" All the best men and my mom nodded their heads as they started to leave, "Dad, make sure Zak is one-hundred percent ready and nice and make. it. on. time." She glared at me and I gave a nervous laugh. She closed the door and in the living room we could hear mom crying about 'her baby is getting married'.

3rd Pov

People started to fill the seats as music serenaded the place. The best men and women lined up where they were supposed to go. Zak's side having Velvet, Vurb, Techno, Zoey, and Tapl. While Darryl's side had Charlie, Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, and George. Bad also where he was supposed to be, under the arch wearing a black and red tux. He stood there antsy waiting for his love to arrive, ready to burst at every second that passes by. Eventually, his wishes were granted when 'Here comes the bride' starts playing, and his head whips to the aisle and everyone stands in silence. There we see the maids of honors, Finn and Puffy, walk down and go to their spots. Then Tommy and Tubbo walk down, Tommy a little upset being the 'flower girl' and Tubbo absentminded as he carries the rings. And lastly, Zak, with his father walks down. He wore a white tux with a light blue undershirt and a blue tie. We walked with a smile from ear to ear that Darryl knew he would be able to fall in love with over and over again.

Darryl started crying but tried to hold it back as best he could as puffy, who was tearing up herself, rubbed his back.

 When Zak finally arrived in front of Bad he grabbed his hands and slightly bounce up and down in pure excitement. The two opposites were apparent to everyone as they resembled much of yin and yang. After everyone was seated the minister began to speak, welcoming friends and family, asking them to bear witness to this marriage. 

Then It came time for the two's vows. Darryl reached for his paper but Zak stopped him saying that he wanted to go first. Zak cleared his throat before he began, "My best friend, my life, and my soon to be husband. I promise to you to keep you happy, I will never hurt you again. We will struggle and argue but I promise I will come to you and we'll solve it together. Whenever you are down or feel like giving up I will find you and show you all my love. If you get sick I will care for you just like how you always cared for me. If we get old and you ever forget who I am I will tell you every detail of our life to you every day. There is nothing that I would let tear this love apart even through death I will be loyal to you. So with that I, Zak Ahmed, would very much like you, Darryl Noveschoch, to be my husband and soulmate for life."

Bad giggled a little at the end as he wiped his tears away. He grabbed his paper opening it up and began to read. 

Darryl's Pov

"Zak, even though I don't remember the first time we meet all too well, the second time was something that will stick with me forever. I would have never guessed the same dude that would troll me and drive me up the walls would be in front of me as we bind our lives together. I fell for you since the start and I could never get enough of you even when we fought. You are the Bonnie to my Clyde, partners in crime. I will always love you for who you are and cherish every time I have with you. If you go down I will go down with you. We are one of a whole. Your demons are mine, and we will fight them together. And I can't help but fall deeper for you every second you're around. You are my favorite muffin and whatever comes our way I know we will conquer it.  I think about you every day, every sec, and even every millisecond of my life. You have consumed me entirely and I love it. I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend my life with and if the world would end I would want your face to be the last thing I see and your voice to be the last thing I hear and even through death I will love you unconditionally."

I look up from my paper my finally getting through all the sniffles and blurred vision and I notice Zak crying quite profusely and it startled me for a second as I cleaned his face. "You're such a dick, yours was way better." We giggled and I whispered a, "Not true" under my breath.

The minister asked if there were any objections and no one said a thing. We put the rings on each other and after that, we moved on to the 'I do', "Do you, Darryl Noveschoch, take this man to be your wedded husband?"

"I do," I said confidently as I stared deep into Skeppy's gorgeous eyes. His face lit up with so much more joy than you would be concerned about whether or not his body would combust in front of us.

"Do you, Zak Ahmed, Thake this man to be your wedded husband?"

"Yes!Yes!Yes!" He covered his mouth for a second realizing that wasn't what he was supposed to say, "I mean I do!"

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husbands, you may kiss."

Zak jumped into my arms, his arms wrapping tightly around my neck as we pulled in a passionate kiss. You can hear everyone cheer but in the moment it just felt like the two of us. I still couldn't believe this was happening. We melted into the kiss, we were finally one. 

Everyone hooted and hollered till we heard Ant say," Woh, leave it for the bedroom." and Velvet telling him to shut up and 'let it happen'. That is when I noticed Zak's hands were... in other words traveling. I pulled away a little and grabbed his hands to prevent them from venturing further. Skeppy whined about it but I just smiled and kissed his cheek picking him up bridal style and walking down the aisle with him.

Everyone gathered around us as we reached the end and congratulated us. I felt so loved and I know Zak felt the same.

We partied after that. The younger ones went home while the adults were having fun drinking, dancing, toasting, and cutting cake. I'm not a party person but I truly enjoyed myself. After I danced with Skeppy for a bit I danced with my sister that made it and he danced with his father and mother. After Skeppy got on top of a chair and threw the bouquet which hit Quackity on the head but he still managed to catch it. Everyone cheered for them and soon the party came to a close at midnight. 

As we bid everyone farewell and thank them we headed home with a lot of gifts and souvenirs. once we got home I picked Zak up once again the dogs both barking at us as we went into the bedroom and I dropped him on the bed showering him with kisses. 

"Oh my goodness, what a night." I sighed 

"I know right? I can't believe it! You and me stuck together forever!" He laughed.

"Why do you make it sound like such a bad thing?"

"Well I don't miiiiind but, you can be a pain at times," He snickers

I grumbled at him and called him a muffin head to which he responded with an 'I know but you love me though', which I couldn't deny so I just gave him another kiss. He then sat up and asked,

"So, when is the honeymoon?"

"Oh my goodness..."

THE END <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 579 28
I pulled away and covered my mouth in disgust. I ran my way to the kitchen to go rinse out my mouth. As I ran many girls came up to me saying, "Your...
4.8K 114 22
Zak's life is pretty ok. He goes to a good school, lives with his dad, and goes to see his mom and sister on the weekends and half of breaks. But the...
51.2K 1.4K 36
Lucky to Have You- A Skephalo Story Written by: Chai Very complicated so just read the story to find what happens We hope you guys enjoy this book. ...
18.1K 621 15
Hanahaki/roommates AU. Blood, gore, smut(potential), depression triggers!! Skephalo Skeppy has Hanahaki disease. He didn't think much of it until he...