I am farming to survive in th...

由 Silver_Moon6417

Author: Moxian Category: Science Fiction Space Home > Sci-Fi Space > I am farming to survive in the last days... 更多

chapter 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
176-180
181-185
186-190
191-195
196-200
201-205
206-210
211-215
216-220
221-225
226-230
231-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
156-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380

171-175

1K 23 0
由 Silver_Moon6417

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 171 Monkey Butt

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan didn't leave the bedroom until noon.

  At this time, Bi Qiao'an had red and swollen lips, hickeys on his collarbone, neck and shoulders, and Shen Yanming was full of content.

  Shen Yanming asked Bi Qiao to rest. He went to prepare today's lunch. After so long of training, Shen Yanming's cooking skills are no longer the same.

  Sauerkraut fish, dried and stir-fried beans, plus Kung Pao chicken, the two of them ate together with rice.

  After eating, Bi Qiaoan nestled in Shen Yanming's arms and went online to see the rewards everyone received. Hey, Bi Qiaoan is also an ordinary person, and he also has a psychology of comparison, and also wants to know what the jewelry other people received looks like.

  Today Saturday, the Internet is very lively. Although Haishi only started to distribute jewelry awards today, the distribution of jewellery awards in Dijing and the surrounding cities of Dijing is almost finished.

  As for the cash rewards, except for a few who have not opened the Zhibrao bracelet, everyone’s has already arrived. Many people think it is amazing because they have not used the personal account in the Zhibrao bracelet. Most people use it. Or ordinary bank card.

  However, Shen Yanming believes that the personal account of the brainstorming bracelet will be the mainstream in the future. From all aspects, the security and convenience of this account are higher.

  Shen Yanming was still wondering if he and Bi Qiaoan also saved some money in their personal accounts in the brain bracelets, and he saw Bi Qiaoan click on the photos everyone posted on Weibo.

  Judging from the photos, no matter which piece of jewelry is very beautiful, it seems that Qinghe Lianhe has also taken care of it, but his own set looks more delicate.

  Bi Qiaoan thought that this was her great luck, but she would not put the rewards she received on the Internet to pull hatred, it was enough for her to be happy in her heart.

  After four o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was not so big anymore, and the two of them wore summer clothes and went out carrying small bamboo baskets.

  As soon as Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan left the door of the building, they felt the slight scorching sensation of the sun shining on their bodies. Neither of them expected that it was already half an afternoon, and the sun could still be so hot.

  But now that he came out, there was no reason to go back, not to mention that twenty-seven-eight degrees was still acceptable to both of them.

  The two went hand in hand to the back mountain of Liming Mountain, where the plants grew lush and the sown grains had grown very high.

  Shen Yanming found a tree for Bi Qiao'an, put her in the shade and let her wait, and then went to the sweet potato field to pinch a bamboo basket of tender sweet potato leaves.

  Ten minutes later, Shen Yanming returned to Bi Qiao'an, and the two of them started to bite their ears after looking around.

  "You said, would it be okay if I circled our house?"

  " Okay , if you want to circle, you can circle Zhang Heping and the others by the way."

  After that, the two went to the simple room to find Chen Shunwei and the others.

  After Shen Yanming talked to Chen Shunwei about his ideas, Chen Shunwei said that he didn't need to worry about them, he went to take care of the matter.

  Shen Yanming thanked him and went back, but he did not expect that Chen Shunwei directly reported Shen Yanming's thoughts.

  The Qingyu community property directly issued notices to the owners. If there are owners who want to enclose their fields, they can register at the security office, and the property will ask professionals to handle it in a unified manner.

  Shen Yanming didn’t care after learning about it. It would be a good thing for everyone to fence the ground together, so that his own land would not appear so obtrusive. Moreover, Shen Yanming believed that after a few months, everyone would be grateful for them. The choice at the moment.

  After Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan returned home, Bi Qiaoan went to the kitchen to wash the sweet potato leaves, and then called Shen Yanming to take a video for himself. This time, he taught everyone how to eat sweet potato leaves.

  "Furthermore, sweet potato leaves can be dried into dried vegetables if they are not eaten. The sun is so big now, and dried vegetables are much easier than last year. Taking advantage of the sweet potato seedlings everywhere in the field, save more for winter. I can take out the stew in time.” Bi Qiaoan reminded him at the end of the video.

  Both of them should be reminded. As for whether anyone listens to it, I don't know, but Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan don't care.

  The dinner for the two consisted of fried sweet potato leaves and braised pork. When the two entered the space to take a bath at night, Bi Qiaoan found that Shen Yanming had more than a dozen red bumps on his body, each of which was the size of a quail egg.

  "You can be bitten like this within ten minutes of leaving me. It seems that this year's mosquitoes are too powerful. Or, do you also hang an aroma ball on your body?" Bi Qiaoan looked at Shen Yanming with scorching eyes.

  "It's okay. I'll get down in a few days. From now on, I will stick to my daughter-in-law, no more than one meter, so there should be no mosquitoes biting me!" Shen Yanming didn't care at all, these bumps looked terrifying. , In fact, it's not that itchy.

  "Don't speak too early, it's easy to get slapped in the face!" Bi Qiaoan gave Shen Yanming a helpless look, and then went to remove makeup.

  In fact, she usually doesn't wear makeup, but the sun is too big, so she put a thick sunscreen on her face and arms before going out.

  Once the face Biqiao An body wash sunscreen, Shen Yanming skin looked Biqiao An frowned, "how so red?"

  "Maybe it was the sun, sleep just fine!" Biqiao An watching The pink skin in the mirror is not a big surprise, after all, I have had this experience before.

  However, when she took off the necklace from her neck, she found that the skin had been branded with shallow traces of the necklace.

  Bi Qiaoan narrowed his eyes and hurriedly asked Shen Yanming to wash off the sunscreen on his face. Bi Qiaoan found that Shen Yanming's exposed skin was also slightly red.

  "It seems that the sun is a bit unusual ah! Another powerful sun in previous years, will not have such a short time people tan, not to mention that you and I also painted the best domestic sunscreen!" "It's

  a dog has Bo was up again.”

  When they went to work on Monday, even if they knew the sun was unusual, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan didn't change into long-sleeved trousers.

  On the one hand, they don't want to be too advanced, on the other hand, whether on the road or in the office, they don't have to be in direct contact with the sun.

  After they entered the office with their blushing faces, they discovered that they were relatively light compared to everyone.

  "Hahaha, another monkey butt has come in. Tell everyone, what are you doing here?"

  Shen Yanming raised his eyebrows, "Have you shared how to make this happen?"

  Yu Shui laughed. Stop, "No, some are shopping, some are buying vegetables, some are taking a walk, some are planting a field, in short, everyone stays in the sun for a while and it becomes like this Now, how about you?"

  "Go to the field with Qiao An and pinch the sweet potato leaves, and it will be like this in ten minutes." Shen Yanming said helplessly.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 172 Changes in Skin Color
  "I saw some of them riding electric bikes to work the other day, and their faces were flushed from the sun. I also reminded them to apply sunscreen.

  As a result, it's not about applying sunscreen or not. About the frost!
  Everyone has said that the sunlight is poisonous, and it doesn’t matter if you apply it or not.”

  Yu Shui sighed quietly, “I couldn’t accept my monkey butt at first, but when I found someone more red than me, I'm happy, hahahaha!"

  Shen Yanming saw that the faces of several colleagues in the office were dark, and he couldn't help but sympathize with the rising water.

  Yu Shui has a cheerful personality and a relaxed life. He is often open-mouthed and will offend people without knowing it.

  Shen Yanming patted Yu Shui's forehead lightly, "That is to say, it was tanned or tanned a little. After winter, won't you come back in white? As for being so gloating?"

  Yu Shui touched his head and whispered. He murmured, "Who knows if I can come back in white when I get it? If everyone's skin color is so frozen, or getting darker, maybe I will become a national male god with this little pink face in the future!"

  Shen Yanming's ears were good, and he almost staggered when he heard Yu Shui's mutter. Is this too much to say about his appearance?
  Bi Qiaoan snickered while sitting in his seat. This was not the first time that the two of them had squashed in Shui's hands. Yu Shuiqing's brain circuit always made people dumbfounding.

  In fact, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an thought when they first discovered that they had become pink, using energy rain should make them white again, but Shen Yanming was more cautious, or he suggested to wait to see what everyone is doing after work.

  Fortunately, they are in sync with everyone.

  Naturally, the changes in the sunlight were also discovered by Qinghe Alliance, but the research institute once again stated that there was nothing it could do, and they couldn't find any abnormalities.

  Moreover, they conducted a comprehensive physical examination on thousands of residents whose skin turned pink, red and black, and found that they had no physical problems except for changes in skin color.

  After seeing the report, Li Cheng sighed but said nothing. After all, compared with life and death, the change of skin color is really not a problem. It's a big deal. In the future, there will be more young people in the race. , Qinghua red people, Qinghua black people.

  Officer Li Cheng was amused by his own thoughts. No matter what the skin color is, isn't it a Qinghua country? Maybe he will come back in vain in winter. What a big deal!
  As a result, Qinghe Lianmen didn't even post the official Weibo, because in their opinion, it was not a major event, and it did not affect their lives.

  However, General Li still asked the scientific research institute to pay close attention to these 1,000 volunteers. Once they discovered any problems with their bodies, they would take measures as soon as possible.

  Official Li Zongmeng made arrangements, slapped his left arm with his right hand, and then raised his hand to see that there was a little blood stain on the palm of his hand, and there was also a large flower mosquito that had been dead, looking from the corpse. The bare legs of this flower mosquito are two to three centimeters long.

  It was the first time that Officer Li Zongmeng saw such a big mosquito. He took a breath, and then called Dean Xu, "Old Xu, Spices." Before

  Li Zongmeng's official words were finished, he was told by Dean Xu. Interrupted, "Hey, the sample has been made, basically there is no problem, I will ask Xiaowen to send you some, you use it first!"

  Li Zongmeng reluctantly hung up the phone, "I don't know what's over there. when he did come out, if I would ask, most probably do not want it to me, the old Xu ah. "
-
  Wednesday night, Shen Yanming just finished dinner and Biqiao an Chenshun Wei received a phone.

  "Mr. Shen, the supplier has been found on the property side, and the farmland can be fenced up only on Saturday."

  "Well, thank you, thank you for your hard work!"

  "No no, I will report your thoughts. , The property notified the residents of the community without your consent. Here I apologize to you and ask for your forgiveness." Chen Shunwei was very nervous when he said that, he was a little afraid that Shen Yanming would mind his own opinion.

  "It's okay, it's not a big thing. It's good for everyone to fence up the farmland, so you can save a lot of trouble in the future." Shen Yanming really didn't care, so there was a little chuckle in his voice.

  Chen Shunwei was relieved when he heard the smile in Shen Yanming’s tone, “Over 80% of owners who have farmland in Lime Mountain agree to enclose their own farmland. Should your farmland be fenced alone, or with Mr. Zhang and Mr. Ji They are surrounded together?"

  Shen Yanming did not hesitate, "Walk together, and save some materials."

  "Okay, I will be there all day on Saturday, and I will help you get it right. Will you come? It doesn't matter."

  "Okay, thank you!" After

  Shen Yanming hung up, Bi Qiaoan called Big Sister Liu who was selling little chickens.

  "Sister, will our delivery time be changed to the weekend?"

  "Yes, girl, when is the weekend?"

  "The sun is too big these two days, will it be done when the sun is about to go down?"

  " Yes , I'm here? Call you at the gate of your community!"

  "Okay, thank you eldest sister, see you this weekend!"

  After hanging up the phone, Bi Qiaoan remembered that there is no chicken cage at home, and the chickens in the space are still raised freely.

  "The chicken we just bought is also free-range?" Bi Qiaoan asked Shen Yanming.

  "Wait tomorrow to buy a chicken coop!" Actually, Shen Yanming doesn't understand this, but you can prepare it first, use it when you need it, and store it when you don't need it.

  So after get off work the next day, Shen Yanming took Bi Qiaoan to buy a chicken coop.

  It is the kind of wire welding, with skylights and rainproof tarpaulin on the top, dense mesh foot pads underneath, and also comes with a trough and sink egg receiver, oversized!

  As for the PVC tray for pooping, it doesn't matter whether there is any. They plan to put the cage on the ground anyway, so it doesn't matter if the chickens pull the poop directly to the ground.

  Shen Yanming also took advantage of the fact that there are few people raising chickens, and the cages are not scarce, so he directly ordered ten with the boss. Because they were folded, they packed them in the trunk and pulled them back.

  On the way, Shen Yanming also said to Bi Qiao'an: “In the future, if possible, I would like to build a nest for chickens in our field, the kind of nest built with bricks, wood, and hay, the kind used for chickens in the countryside.”

  Bi Qiao'an Looking at Shen Yanming funny, "Why?"

  "I always think that it is like a home. When that happens, we will let the chicks out and let them wander in the ground every day, so that they feel happy. The eggs laid when they grow up are the legendary native eggs, right!"

  Bi Qiao'an nodded, "It should be. The land we circled is four acres, enough for the young chickens to move around, so big pigs are not enough. Question."

  "Don’t bother yourself. Raising some chickens is good . We will leave our chickens to the big goose to take care of them. If they want to raise pigs, let them raise them by themselves. Let’s just leave them alone. . " ,"

  to listen to you! "

   today codewords when not feeling super smooth, but fortunately the code is over, you little cute, good night!

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 173 The
  time to burn too much money soon arrived on Saturday. Shen Yan understood that he did not go to Lime Mountain during the day. The reason was simple. He was afraid of being tanned.

  That's right, the colleagues who rode electric bikes to work every day, under the ravages of the sun, have begun to turn from pink to red, and also faintly change in the direction of black.

  And Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an, who have not been exposed to the sun, still maintain a slightly pinkish complexion, which is in sharp contrast with a group of people who are either red or black.

  Others admire them for being too white, but Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan feel weird. They have adapted to it for a long time before finally accepting and protecting their skin. After all, they still prefer small size compared to small blacks. Fanren.

  Although Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an both feel that as long as there is energy rain, they can restore their whiteness, but they can't suddenly restore their whiteness among a bunch of discolored people, and besides them, who dares to take out energy rainwater. Ho ho.

  Therefore, after the sun went down, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an took the small basket to their home. When they went there, they found that there were still many people who had not returned, and a bunch of people were turning around the barbed wire fence.

  These people are very happy looking at their own barbed wire, but there is a small group of people who have not signed up to install the barbed wire and those who have not divided the land in Lime Mountain. Seeing the barbed wire, their hearts are sour, "It's really a lot of money. What's so good about the land?"

  Bi Qiaoan laughed after hearing this, and whispered in Shen Yanming's ear: "Some of the owners of Qingyu Community are short of money, and there are really jealous people everywhere."

  Shen Yanming He shook his head, "I

  am jealous when I am just a barbed wire fence. After half a year, they still can't steal it!" When Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan walked to their home, they found a big lock hanging on their barbed wire gate, and Bi Qiaoan went up. Take a look, new!
  Shen Yanming smiled and pulled Bi Qiao'an, "It is estimated that Chen Shunwei helped." The

  two passed through the crowd and walked into the simple room. When Chen Shunwei saw the two coming, he hurriedly took out a bunch of keys from the drawer and handed it to Shen Yanming.

  "By the way, I bought a lock for you from a brand from our security team. I heard that this kind of lock is safer."

  Shen Yanming nodded and put the key in his pocket, "I will trouble you during this period of time!"

  "No no, It's all by the way." Chen Shunwei waved his hand, not daring to take credit.

  Shen Yanming took out a packet of dried strawberries from Bi Qiao'an's bag and gave it to Chen Shunwei, "This year the strawberries at home have knotted a lot, take it back to the children!"

  Chen Shunwei hesitated looking at the dried strawberries, struggling to speak. "The strawberry seedlings you gave me died during the dry season last year. My girl cried for several days. Can I use this packet of dried strawberries to exchange for a strawberry seedling?"

  Shen Yanming smiled and stuffed the dried strawberries directly into it. Chen Shunwei hands, "do not change, go back and give you dig a few, yes, we have some fruit seeds, do you want it?"

  "to want to be, which is more than six months we did not eat the fruit, has long been greedy It’s amazing. It’s all right now. We can grow some fruits in the fields in the future."

  Chen Shunwei did not expect such an unexpected harvest. He nodded happily, and Shen Yanming sent Chen Shunwei a red envelope to pay off the barbed wire and the big lock. After spending, he left with Bi Qiaoan.

  After returning home, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan entered the space, dug two strawberry seedlings, folded a fig, cut two dragon fruit branches, and then took a small paper bag and put a handful of watermelon seeds inside. I put some hawthorn, apple, and lemon seeds.

  In fact, there are many varieties of fruits in the space, but Shen Yanming can't make people jealous. The ones he chooses are common, and they are planted at home and walked through the road.

  Shen Yanming thought very clearly. Although it seemed that he didn't give Chen Shunwei much, these types are super easy to reproduce. As long as they are well raised, it won't be long before the entire security team can eat fruit.

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan put the fruit branches and seeds for Chen Shunwei into paper bags and put them into the storage area.

  Then, the two took a good bath in the mobile villa to get out of space.

  A night of love, hehehe!
  Early the next morning, Bi Qiaoan was awakened by the ringing of the phone before she got up. She closed her eyes and touched, but she couldn't reach the phone.

  After Bi Qiaoan opened his eyes and took a look, he found that Shen Yanming was holding the ringing mobile phone in his hand, and he smiled very proudly when he saw him.

  Bi Qiao'an glared at Shen Yanming, tapped to answer, and turned on the hands-free.

  "Hey, sister, I'm at the gate of your community, can you come out?" Sister Liu came out with a guilty voice.

  Bi Qiao'an pursed her mouth unhappily, "Sister, didn't we agree to deliver the goods under the sun?"

  "Well, I have something to do today, I can't make it through the evening, sister, the sun is not too big now."

  Bi Qiao'an sighed. He sighed, "I haven't gotten up yet, eldest sister, go to the security room and sit down first, and I will go out   after changing my clothes."

  "Okay, I'm waiting for you here!" After

hanging up the phone, Bi Qiaoan collapsed on the bed. "Why is she so energetic? It's only

  half past seven . What time does she have to get up?" Shen Yanming was a little bit dumbfounded after hearing this, because it was late at half past seven. Before he was with Bi Qiaoan, he was always there every day. Only when he got up at six o'clock, that is, when he had this little fairy at home, or a little fairy who just loves to sleep in bed, his biological clock has changed.

  Well, this change is to follow the goblin in bed!
  "Okay, everyone is here. After we bring the little chicken back, I will feel at ease. Or, if you sleep for a while, I will go to Sister Liu

  by myself ?" Bi Qiaoan tangled, "I have been quarreled." I wake up and can’t sleep anymore. I don’t want to stay at home alone.”

  Shen Yanming knew this would happen, and went to the bathroom with Bi Qiao’an. After washing his face, Bi Qiao’an applied a layer of useless sunscreen to Shen Yanming. .

  Shen Yanming looked unhappy, but Bi Qiaoan smiled and said, "It's not necessarily useless, it may just be that we don't know."

  Then, the two went back to the bedroom to change their clothes. Without discussing them, they put on short-sleeved trousers, which have been standard for this period of time.

  Before going out, Shen Yanming puts on Bi Qiao'an a long veil-quality sunscreen, puts on Bi Qiao'an a fashionable big-edge sunscreen straw hat, and also puts on Bi Qiao'an sunglasses and a veil.

  Hahaha, it's really tightly covered, the kind you can't recognize without opening your mouth!

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan went to the garage and drove in the car. Even if they were only a few minutes away, they avoided sunlight as much as possible.

  After leaving the community and finding Sister Liu, Bi Qiaoan knew why Sister Liu was not afraid of being tanned.

  Because she is dark enough!

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 174 deliberately revealed that
  when I saw Sister Liu last time, she still had normal yellow skin, and now she is almost like the little black people in the non-regular country.

  Shen Yanming saw that Sister Liu did not enter the security room, but stood under the shade of the trees and waited, so he parked the car at the door of the security room and walked over with Bi Qiaoan under the umbrella.

  "Why didn't the elder sister sit in the security room? How much sun is this!" Shen Yanming asked.

  Sister Liu waved her hand, "I'm embarrassed to go, I serve these chickens and ducks every day, the smell of my body is a bit big!"

  Bi Qiaoan followed Sister Liu's hand and looked at the small pickup next to her. The cage and the iron cage were full of furry, "Why did you bring so many chicks with you, big sister?" As

  soon as Bi Qiaoan spoke, Big Sister Liu smiled, "Girl, you are too tightly covered, you I can’t recognize you without opening my mouth. I have

  brought several chickens and ducks to you, and I have to send them to other places. There have been too many things recently, so I’m sorry to have you over here early in the morning. a. "

  Biqiao an Sister Liu looked black skin, and then ever feel familiar," big sister recently sent out chicken Aberdeen it? " "

  Yes ah, have to go out several times a day, this day is also too hot, you Look at the people who exposed my face, they are almost black!
  But there is no way, our little people also took advantage of this time to make money, and can only comfort themselves, even if the skin on the body is tanned no matter how dark it is. I

  ’ll be back in winter.” Bi Qiao’an nodded, Sister Liu climbed onto her little pickup, and took out a dozen chicks from the cage of the carriage. “Look, all of them are in good spirits.”

  Bi Qiao’an looked at the chirping furry. If you like, put them in your own basket one by one.

  "This is for you to buy in exchange. It is more expensive than the chicken." Sister Liu took out two more fluffy chickens that looked different from the chickens.

  Bi Qiaoan recognized that this was a little goose, and happily thanked Sister Liu, and then sent the final payment to Sister Liu.

  Sister Liu received the money, said hello to Shen Yanming, Bi Qiaoan, and left. Before leaving, she said, "Girls remember to introduce business to the eldest sister. If you want something else, you can call me. I will try my best. Help you find it!"

  "Okay, big sister, pay attention to safety on the road!"

  Big sister Liu really felt a little guilty when she heard Bi Qiaoan's instructions. I am in a hurry to sell these little chickens in the car and continue to set up a stall.

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan don't know about Liu's psychological activities, but even if they do, they won't mind. After all, life is not easy.

  After Bi Qiaoan waited for Sister Liu to leave, he took Shen Yanming back, but they were stopped by the security guard at the door as soon as they entered the community.

  Because of the relationship between Chen Shunwei and Wang Lai, the security guards knew that Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan talked well, and the two had great ideas. So, today they saw the two driving the car to the door and stopped, they were a little puzzled, and then they stuck at the window. Stealing Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan.

  Because the distance was a little far away, they could only see what the two had received from the woman, so when the two returned, the security guards invited them in, wanting to inquire.

  Shen Yanming didn't mind, he thought of it when he parked the car to the door.

  Shen Yanming generously handed the bamboo basket over for everyone to watch, and also told them about his plan.

  The security guards felt that Shen Yanming had opened a door to a new world for them, so after the big guy took down the contact information of Sister Liu, he also specifically said to Shen Yanming, "When we buy the little chicken, we will report it. If you have your names, try to put all the items bought by our security team under your names."

  Shen Yanming waved his hand, "No, no, we have a lot of them, and too much is a trouble. That big sister Liu finally didn’t give it away. Our little chickens are all counted as the common property of the security team and kept for everyone to eat."

  The security guards thanked them happily, and then went to count the number of chickens that everyone wanted.

  After Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan got home, they put the little chickens into the space, but they still circled them together with consciousness to prevent them from running around.

  After discussing with Shen Yanming, Bi Qiao'an and Shen Yanming put the energy rainwater in a small paper cup in front of the two little geese. The two little geese excitedly circled the little paper cup and drank the energy rainwater before long.

  Large geese goslings sons to see Biqiao An energy feed rainwater, after rushing disappointed look of anger against Biqiao An squawking, as if to say: "! Do you have other geese do not love me anymore,"

  Bi Qiaoan quickly He picked up his big goose and said, "Oh, how long hasn't I seen you and it's heavy again, come and see the little

  friend I found for you." The big goose twisted his head and said nothing.

  Bi Qiao'an smiled, this arrogant energy is really like a child.

  Bi Qiaoan touched the neck of the big goose, "They are going to be taken out by me. Later, you will explain to the two little geese, let them look at the group of chicks, and let the chicks eat well. Grow up, when the chicks grow up, let them place an order, and don’t brood!”

  Bi Qiaoan doesn’t know how much Big Goose can understand, but she still has a certain hope. After so long observation, Big Goose’s Spirituality is beyond doubt.

  "I am different from you, and I don't understand your communication methods, so, big goose, you have to help me take them well." The

  big goose nodded as if it understood, and then quacked at the group of little cubs. Called for a while.

  Bi Qiaoan put the big goose on the ground, and a bunch of fluffy came to circle the big goose, the big goose raised his head proudly, and Bi Qiaoan quickly touched his head and praised it.

  After that, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan collected the food and fruit that should be harvested in the space, and then slaughtered the grown chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, cattle, and sheep into the storage area and put them in the lake. A batch of fish, shrimp and crabs were also picked up and put into the storage area.

  After doing all this, Bi Qiaoan felt a little tired and went to the mobile villa to rest, while Shen Yanming went to the study to continue studying the prescriptions.

  At six o'clock in the evening, the sun was going down, and Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan took the little chicken and goose out of space.

  It was the same outfit that morning, Shen Yanming holding the chicken coop, and Bi Qiaoan holding the small bamboo basket, the two attracted a lot of attention along the way.

  No one knew what they were going to do, so many people followed behind them.

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an did not avoid people either. After they walked down the path to their home, they started to assemble the chicken cage without opening the door.

  The big guy was watching and asking questions from time to time. Shen Yanming didn't conceal anything, and took the initiative to tell everyone the contact information of Sister Liu.

  Shen Yanming deliberately revealed that it was just that some people listened to it, and some people just wanted to watch the excitement.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 175 Placement After
  Shen Yanming assembled the chicken cage, Bi Qiaoan opened the lid of the small bamboo basket and put the fluffy ones into the chicken cage.

  The chicks are so small that they don’t know how to lay eggs, so it’s not impossible to let them play freely. However, the gaps in the barbed wire around the farmland are relatively large. Bi Qiaoan thought, if the chicks are raised freely, they may not see each other within two days. Arrived.

  Let them sway in the ground when they grow up and the barbed wire can trap them.

  After putting all the chicks in the cage, Bi Qiaoan took out the key from the bag and opened the door.

  Shen Yanming went in and took a look, then he took the super large chicken coop and walked to the junction of his sweet potato field and corn field to settle.

  In this way, the chicks go to the sweet potato field when they want to bask in the sun, and hide in the shadow of the corn when they don't want to bask in the sun.

  After settling down, Shen Yanming took out a bottle of water from Bi Qiao'an's bag and poured it into the drinking trough, then took out a packet of millet from the bag and poured it into the trough.

  This means that no one will follow after the two enter the field, otherwise Shen Yanming would not dare to feed the chicken with millet.

  However, the location chosen by Shen Yanming was quite good. It was covered by corn stalks and was still far from the surrounding area. Looking in from the outside of the wire fence, you should not see anything in the trough.

  And to be cautious, Shen Yanming went to the field and pinched a handful of sweet potato leaves, shredded them and sprinkled them on the millet, so that it looked from a distance as if it were grass for the chickens.

  After doing all this, the sky was already a little dark, and Bi Qiaoan quickly took out his mobile phone and took a picture of his little chicken.

  After the filming was over, Bi Qiaoan uploaded the video to Weibo, and then ignored it.

  Before Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an left the farmland, they also pinched a basket of tender sweet potato leaves. Those who followed to watch the excitement, and those who were already working in the farmland, were once again confused after seeing the two of them. .

  Bi Qiaoan smiled and gave everyone the benefits of Amway's sweet potato leaves. He also encouraged everyone to pick the tender leaves back to dry and wait for them to be used as vegetables in winter.

  When the two men left, saw a few Biqiao An old woman ran into the field pinch sweet potato leaves, "it seems some people were listening."

  "Of course, the world experienced the rain, and then experienced the world's arid, if not a long With a little heart, whether you can survive in the last days is really a problem."

  Bi Qiaoan sighed, "We will have to come every day from now on . Feeding the chickens is so troublesome!"

  Shen Yanming laughed, "That's too. There is no way, we always have to find a source for the ingredients at home. Besides, there is a soft-hearted little fairy in the family. This is how we can contribute to the Qinghua country."

  "Let Ji Kangyong and Zhang Heping also Come and feed the chickens." Bi Qiaoan suggested.

  "

  Yes , go back and make arrangements!" Bi Qiaoan said, who thought Shen Yanming really did arrangements, but Zhang Heping was excluded by the two of them. After all, the work of doctors often requires night shifts, and there is no need. Toss him.

  They negotiated that Shen Yanming and Ji Kangyong would feed the chickens with water, clean up their feces, and wait for the hens to lay eggs, and the three would be divided equally.

  Although Zhang Heping, Ji Kangyong and Li Zhaozhao had stored enough supplies before the end of the world, a few people really didn’t buy much meat and eggs. After all, the shelf life of these items was too short. They could only buy a little vacuum-packed marinated pork and marinated eggs. , But also cautiously for fear of leaks.

  Therefore, the three of them have not eaten scrambled eggs for a long time. Zhang Heping and Ji Kangyong attach great importance to the chickens in the ground. Even if Shen Yanming asks Zhang Heping to work hard, he still runs into the ground whenever he has time and feeds them. The water was to feed the vegetables, so I had to go directly to the soil to plan the earthworms.

  Li Zhaozhao’s home is not here, but Shen Yanming reminded him that he also raised chickens and ducks in the backyard of his villa, and his family even asked Li Zhaozhao to buy two piglets and raise them in the backyard of the villa.

  Although Li Zhaozhao dislikes turning his villa into a pigsty, he goes to the backyard every day when he gets home from get off work to see if Xiao Feifei has grown up.

  After Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan returned home, they first took a hot bath in the space, and then slumped out of the space to watch TV on the sofa.

  Bi Qiao'an was holding a bowl of ice powder full of fruits and nut kernels, and said as he ate, "Husband, I suspect that I was so dark in my previous life because I was exposed to the poisonous sun." When

  Shen Yanming heard it, he almost put his mouth in his mouth. The ice powder sprayed out, "Who gets dark is not the sun!"

  "I didn't mean that, I meant to say, in my previous life, I always thought it was because I went to work in the fields every day. It was tanned with black paws. But

  when I saw Sister Liu today, I suddenly felt that it might not be because of the sun too much, but it may just be because of the sun." After

  Shen Yanming heard it thoughtfully, Bi Qiaoan continued: "I I don’t know what’s going on abroad, but most people in the past life of Qinghua have super dark skin.

  I think it may be because the big guys in this life have been exposed to energy rain, and the skin color changes are not so obvious."

  Shen Yanming nodded. "It's very likely that I didn't go out much in Europe during this time in my previous life, so my skin just turned into a bronze color. I thought about it. It was true that many people were tanned, and they never came back white."

  Bi Qiaoan put down his hands. Shen Yanming looked at Shen Yanming with bright eyes, "Husband, hurry up, let's go online to see if those foreign people have changed."

  Shen Yanming shook his head with a smile, and still found Bi Qiaoan for the Weibo of many foreign netizens. Sure enough, most people have become small blacks. Compared with them, the complexion of the people of Qinghua Country can be called beautiful!

  The two laughed for a while and then went to rest. They have to go to work tomorrow and cannot sleep too late today.

  The next day, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an were onlookers as soon as they arrived at the office.

  Since the Weibo vest was stripped off by Yu Shui last time, most people in the office have paid attention to Cha Cha Li.

  After seeing Chachali’s video last night, they were instantly attracted by the little chicken, so the big guy came to the office early today, waiting to ask the couple where they got the little chicken and how Breeding.

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan didn't conceal them, and gave Sister Liu's phone number to their colleagues.

  However, Shen Yanming also reminded, "The security and residents in our community know this phone number. It is estimated that Sister Liu will not be able to keep up with the incubation speed. The big guys can activate their contacts and see if they can find other ways. , Buy these animal cubs."

  Yu Shui thought of the Qingli Mountain Breeding Farm at once, but it was a bit far away, and a trip for a few cubs seemed not enough.

  While they were discussing, Zhu Shiliang also came in. Instead of asking the little chicken, he asked Shen Yanming where the wire fence was customized.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4 0 1
this is a extension of the anime lain.Oh forget...
1 0 1
⭐서울&경기⭐O❶⓪-2133-7544❤️용강동출장안마❤️후불⭐#풍덕천러시아백마출장,#수서역멕시코여자출장안마추천,#중앙역러시아걸출장안마번호⭐서울&경기⭐O➀O-2133-7544❤️오금러시아출장업소추천❤️후불⭐#중곡역브라질여성출장마사지가격,#부림동러시아출장업소번호,#아현외...
0 0 1
A familiar time in a far away era
24 0 15
In the year 2095, a post-apocalyptic Earth grapples with the intense heat of an unexpectedly expanded sun. Following the 2000 apocalypse, a secretive...