This is our Fight [High Schoo...

By The-Red-Triangle

This takes place after dark of the moon and before age of extinction. Different events happen in this timelin... More

Dark of the moon
After the moon
Arrivel
Ratchet
White dragon
On the run
News

We have been betrayed

188 5 1
By The-Red-Triangle

Humans and lockdown surround the unconscious prime.

Lockdown: make this quick. I don't got all day.

Humans were around optimus as they pulled some parts off of him as Optimus lays on the ground.

optimus then starts to fully wake up and the humans start to panic.

"Back! Everybody get back!" A car goes into reverse and optimus gets up.

"Get away all of you!" He hits a car away and stands up. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Resume fire!" He gets shot upon multiple times before being hit by a missile and optimus is sent back flying.

He transformers and tries to escape with multiple guns being fired onto him he drives through a barricade but a missile hits his side and he transforms and slams into a building people start screaming as he shakes his head and pulls himself out.

Optimus starts running and hoping over moving cars that swerve in all directions as he tries to get away.

A helicopter fires machine gun rounds onto Optimus's back optimus turns a corner and climbs up a building he turns around pulls out his gun and shoots the blades of the helicopter causing it to fall and hit a building with a thud.

People get out of the crashed helicopter and open fire on optimus he runs across the building and looks to his left to see lockdown shooting at him he shoots back and gets a direct hit on him causing him to fall of the building.

Optimus jumps off the building and runs towards a bridge when helicopters appear and start firing at him.

He runs trying to lose them he grabs a car and throws it at the helicopter causing it to spin out of control and hit the other helicopter.

He takes this chance and hides under the bridge making sure he can't be seen.

Optimus: close one.

He drops down and transforms driving off making sure that he isn't followed by any of the humans hunting him down.

Meanwhile the autobots are sitting waiting for primes return ratchet decides to check the others statuses and what he finds shakes his sparks. "Everyone..." ratchet says with defeat in his voice.

Roadbuster: what is it.

Ratchet: Optimus's life signal is faint. The rest... completely offline.

Ironhide: what?

Bumblebee: no way!

"Calling all autobots, we're under targeted attack. Cease all contact with humans."

The autobots get this signal and they look at each other. "Optimus. What has happened?" Ratchet says.

Optimus: we have been betrayed. As of this moment, none of us are to make any contact with humans.

Bumblebee puts his hand on his head stressed. "That includes you bumblebee."

Bumblebee: Sam..

Optimus: to all autobots in range of this single. [Operation ghost.] Is in effect. You are to group up and keep out of sight until further notice.

Optimus gets up and looks around. "I'll put my autobots in danger if I go with them." He looks around and walks through the forest he's in a couple of minutes of walking and the matrix in his chest starts glowing. "What are the primes telling me?" He looks down and notices a shiny piece of metal.

Optimus: it can't be..

He kneels down and picks of the metal.

Optimus: megatron..

He sees an rusty truck and stares at it he decides he's going to scan it but is stopped when he hears a voice.

"Is this the robot meet up place?" Optimus turns around and a boy with brown hair stands there. "Please human. I mean no harm." He says to the boy.

"Yeah well your friends beat the crap out of me."

Optimus: I'm not like the decepticons. I am an autobot. You can trust me.

"Then tell me why your here?"

Optimus: I am the leader of the autobots. My autobots are being hunted down. I told them to hide for the time being, I put them at risk if I stay with them. Which is why I'm here.. to hide.

Issei: well I'm issei. I'm not an... ordinary human. But you can trust me, I'm sure my friends will be willing to help you.

Optimus seems reluctant at first but decides to trust the human he transforms and opens his truck door. "Sweet, I get to ride in one of these." He hops in and stretches. "So like.. what if someone came in here and replaced the seats? Or broke something in here. Would that hurt you? Like if I break the mirror will it hurt? Or if I stab the seat." Optimus didn't say anything as they continue to drive. "Oh wait I forgot to tell you where to go. Go to kuoh Academy. It's a big school, then after we get there drive to the abandoned school house at the back of the building."

Optimus again says nothing as if he's more focus on something else entirely. "You feeling alright?"

Optimus: what is your name?

Issei: oh it's, uhh.. issei sir.

Optimus: my name is optimus prime.

Issei: well optimus, it's nice meeting you.

Issei pulls out his phone and he dials someone. "Rias. We need to talk, I think we have someone with answers." Optimus immediately pulls over and issei is left confused. "Who are you talking to?" He asked.

Issei: relax it's someone who has some questions for you.

Optimus: like what?

Issei: those "decepticons" attacked me and one of my friends. She wants to know why they are here. And I figured sense your there leader you would know why they decided to show up here.

Optimus: your leader is wise to be considered, But I don't think it's best if we meet in a populated area like your school. I was thinking you would hide me there. Not have conversation.

Issei: agh.. alright.

He unmutes his phone and begins talking again. "Yeah. He wants to meet in a non populated area, for his own safety really."

He sits there with the phone still in his hand with Rias talking. "Sounds good, we'll meet you there."

Issei hangs up the phone. "We're gonna meet my friends at an abandoned warehouse. Am I allowed to drive you so I can show you the way?"

Optimus: I do not mine.

Issei: alright, I hope this won't feel weird for you.

*timeskip*

Rias: where is he?

Kiba: maybe he lost the way here?

Meanwhile koneko had bandages on her head and stomach and was sitting in a wheelchair chair with a cast on her leg. "This feels humiliating."

Akeno: don't worry. Your a devil, you just needs a couple days to heal.

Koneko: I know, but still. I'll rather not be in this position.

Kiba: no one told you to attack giant robots.

"Eat me." Koneko says to kiba with venom in her voice. "Yeah, screw you to."

Koneko: if I could walk, I would kick your ass!

Kiba: go ahead shorty.

Rias: Enough with the bitching.

Kiba: oh yeah your one to talk.

Rias: stop being an ass and just focus.

Kiba: I'm fucking freezing president! We've been out here for 30 minutes! I feel my bladder freezing over! So excuse me for my rude attitude, but I want to go home to get warm!

They hear a truck horn and a flaming truck pulls up and issei steps out. "What's up guys!"

Kiba: Let me at him!

Akeno and Rias restrain kiba as he tries to get out of there grasp. "Ima fucking kill you!" Kiba says.

Issei: what's wrong with him?

Koneko: we've been outside freezing for 30 minutes.

Issei: oh... well an alien truck is really are to control.

Optimus transforms and looks down at everyone. "My name is optimus prime. I'm here to answer your dying questions. I hope to gain your trust."

Rias: well.. nice to meet you. My name is Rias Gremory. I'm apart of the devil faction. Issei might have already told you, but we aren't exactly human.

Optimus: he's told me everything he knows. We are the same. We try to keep out of sight, and not have humans discover our whereabouts.

Rias: well.. you can start on why these other robots are here.

Optimus: that. I wish I knew. The decepticons have lost, so it worries me on why there here.

Issei: I might have an idea.

Everyone looks at issei and he clears his throat. "They were with some robot. He looked like a tank, but with swords."

Optimus: bludgeon.

Issei: who?

Optimus: a long time ago. A group of decepticons, known as the seekers. Were sent to earth to find the matrix. None of them found it. most of them went into stasis due to energon lost. One of them helped me defeat the fallen, and megatron.

Kiba: so this bludgeon is a seeker?

Optimus: he is. But it doesn't explain why he would be here. The archives said that the seekers were sent to west side of the globe. So it doesn't explain why he would be here.

Rias: I think I know. In the ancient journals I used to read when I was with my brother. Depicts a giant warrior who took down any faction in quote. "To find the matrix." It took angels and devils alike to take him out.

Optimus: it appears we've our history is more then meets the eye. Which means megatron wishes to use bludgeon to learn more about your kind.

Akeno: I highly doubt he would know much.

Rias: akeno... this warrior fought us for about 20 years. He might know a lot, which is bad news.

Optimus: the seekers have been on earth for awhile now. They've witnessed the two world wars humans had. Which means bludgeon might have all the information megatron needs. To help me and my autobots, tell me what you know about the war your kind had.

Rias: it's long. And quite pathetic. We fought over who was the best race. The war is over and we have a treaty, but that doesn't stop rouge fallens from attacking us.

Optimus: quite different from the war we had. Perhaps-

*he still has his normal colors*

Optimus held his chest and fell to the ground. "Optimus?!" Issei said.

Optimus tried to steady himself but started wobbling before a missile comes out of his chest and hits a tree it explodes causing a small fire.

Issei: what was that?!

Optimus: a missile, that the humans shot at me earlier. My autobots. Can repair me.

He coughs up dirt and gets up. "I need to go now."

Issei: hey, hey, optimus. Your badly injured. You can barley walk.

Optimus: I'll make it.

Issei: you won't. Let us help you, please. Look I know you might not trust us but give us a chance.

"T-to any autobots.. reaching this... humans are hunting me.. I don't know how long I have..." the radio transmission turns to static. "What was that?" Koneko says.

Optimus: ratchet, no!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 3.4K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
39.8K 343 20
After an unexplainable dimension collision, sometime after Megatron finally knows what oppression really is and joins the good side, along with sound...
9.9K 203 8
You were in stasis when you left Cybertron, to preserve and find more energon you set your ship to earth in hopes of setting up a base for the others...
84.4K 2.8K 28
NEST no longer exists. The Autobots have scattered. Optimus and Ruby are in hiding. But their new-found peace is short-lived. Held captive in the bo...