Witchcraft

By harry_potterfan1220

A Benny Weir x Reader Story. (Y/n) (L/n), shapeshifter. She can be anything, everything at once. When she mee... More

Prologue
Friday Night Frights
Blue Moon
Blood Drive
Doug the Vampire Hunter
Guys and Dolls
Jilly Putty
Smells Like Trouble
Die, Pod!
The Brewed
Three Geeks and Two Demons
Jesse's Girls
Welcome Back Dusker
Say You'll Be Maztak
Fanged and Furious
Flushed
Jockenstein
Mirror/rorriM
Village of the Darned
Hottie Ho-Tep
Siren Song
Halloweird
Independence Daze
The Date to End All Dates: Part 1
The Date to End All Dates: Part 2
Sixteen Years Later

Three Cheers for Evil

4.5K 68 34
By harry_potterfan1220

I walked into school nervously, my spell book tucked away in my backpack. I rolled my eyes as some boys wiggled their eyebrows at me. I turned the corner, noticing a sign for cheerleading tryouts. Wait a minute.

"Sarah? Erica?" I questioned in surprise.

Sarah turned abruptly, then smiled widely. "(Y/n)!"

I smiled as I walked over to them. Sarah's demeanor turned serious as she turned to Erica. "Cheerleaders are not normal, Erica. They're more evil than us, and... we're vampires!" Sarah whispered the last part.

"That's only because some of them think they're better than everyone else," I sighed.

"Sarah, you've always known that I've wanted to be a cheerleader, and that I'm really hot, I can. Besides, these girls have been telling me to bite them for years." She showed her fangs and winked.

"Yeah... I don't think that's what they had in mind," Sarah stated.

"Oh, come on. Who's going to miss just one? Come on, (Y/n)." Erica motioned to me.

I sighed and ran up to her side. I signed the sheet after Erica, the woman named Stephanie studying me carefully. I walked away, Sarah smiling as she joined my side.

"So, what are you doing here?" Sarah asked.

"I moved in with Gramme. They arrested my parents for a satanic sacrifice of a couple," I explained.

"And you thought we were bad," Erica snorted, making me smile.

~~~

"Are you coming, (Y/n)?" Sarah looked at me.

"Yeah, just give me a second." I tied my hair into a high ponytail.

I walked out of the locker room as I heard the boys talking. I smiled, remembering the memories of our childhood. I continued walking until I reached the gym.

"Let's see what you've got, girls," Stephanie said, ushering us into the gym.

Stephanie looked at me for a moment. "Girls, help me set up the mats," she instructed.

We made a long row of mats, starting from one end of the gym to the other. "Let's test your tumbling skills. For those of you who can tumble." She examined the group. "(L/n)."

I looked at her nervously as I walked up to the end of the mats, readying myself I did a round off handspring into a backflip, then repeated all in one shot. Stephanie smiled, but frowned as she spotted something out of the corner of her eye.

"What are you two doing here? Tryouts are for cheerleaders only," she said harshly. My eyes widened as she kneed both Ethan and Benny and threw them out of the gym. "Get out!" she yelled and strutted back over to us. "Sorry, girls. Back to business."

"Stephanie, may I use the bathroom, please?" I asked innocently.

"Sure. Oh, and make sure those boys aren't still stalking us," Stephanie said.

I nodded and walked through the gym doors. I deadpanned when I saw the boys pressing themselves against the wall in fear.

"It's me, doofuses," I said. "If I was going to knee you, I would've done it already. Were you really trying to watch cheerleading tryouts?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We were making sure Erica didn't try to drain anyone," Benny explained. "But I think we know a way to get in. But we need your help."

~~~

"You two look ridiculous. But maybe this'll work," I said as I fixed Benny's wig.

"Everything's okay?" Ethan asked when I pulled away from Benny.

"Yeah." I took a deep breath. "But you realize you look crazy."

"We only have to wear this for a couple hours, thankfully," Benny muttered.

We walked down the hallway, and Ethan and Benny paused.

"This is your worst idea yet!" Ethan hissed. "This underwear is riding up my butt."

"Actually, I find them flattering," Benny corrected him.

"No one's ever going to buy us as chicks," Ethan argued.

"Are you kidding? They totally will," Benny assured him. "You're hanging a little low on the left," he murmured to Ethan.

Ethan adjusted, but then stopped. "Who cares?! This just won't work."

Rory passed us, but stopped when he noticed Benny and Ethan. "Well, hello there, foxy ladies."

"Hi! Um, I'm Betty, and this is..." Benny trailed off.

"Veronica," Ethan said nervously.

"And you must be the new girl," Rory smirked. "(Y/n), right?"

"That's right." I nodded, slightly annoyed by him as we shook hands.

"Sweet. So much easier than remembering Princess." He reached his hand out to me, but I smacked it away. "Angel One, and Angel Two. I'll see you gals around."

"See?" Benny turned back to Ethan.

"Okay, fine. It's worth a shot. But it's to stop Erica," Ethan said firmly.

"(Y/n)?" Benny looked at me.

"Let's do this," I sighed.

"(Y/n). Why does that name sound familiar?" Benny asked quietly.

"Wasn't she the one who was in your dreams?" Ethan questioned as I blushed.

"Sounds about right," Benny nodded.

I fixed my ponytail as we walked into the gym. Some girls looked at me weirdly as we separated. I stood next to Sarah, back straight.

"Your hair's blonde. Did you meet Rory?" Sarah hissed.

I nodded as I quickly changed my hair color back to my normal color.

~~~

"I can't believe we beat out forty girls to make the squad," Ethan said in disbelief. "Did you do a spell or something?"

I smirked as Benny shook his head no. He's not the only one who could do spells.

"Uh, Betty, Veronica? Care to join us?" Stephanie looked at us.

"Oh, we care!" Benny said as Ethan giggled.

We circled around Stephanie and made a huddle.

"Circle up, girls! I wanna hear you shout. We're the devil girls and we'll knock you out!" we exclaimed as we broke our hands.

"Okay, now hit the shower, rookies. Some of you girls are rank." Stephanie glanced at the boys.

I went into the showers and took my hair out, it falling into a messy wave.

"Please, stop. Save the act for your idiot friends. I can't believe-"

"Sarah, what's-" I walked over to her and saw Ethan and Benny.

"No, listen. You can't tell anyone. It's important. I just had a terrible vision," Ethan whispered loudly.

"Ditto! I'm gonna have to wash my eyes out with soap." Sarah pointed at them. "Look, (Y/n) and I can handle Erica. Go practice your cheers and have a cold shower." Sarah and I walked away.

"If you insist." Benny walked further into the changing room cockily.

"At home!" Sarah exclaimed in disbelief. She sighed as we stopped in the key area. We gave each other a look that made us smile.

"Boys," we said simply.

~~~

"So, you guys are supernatural?" I asked in amazement.

"Yep. I'm a wizard, and Ethan's a seer," Benny said proudly.

"That's so cool," I said.

"Any powers of your own?" Ethan asked.

"Not that I know of." I shrugged, obviously lying.

The boys didn't seem to notice the fib as we walked up to my house. I waved at them as I walked into my house, immediately rushing up to my room. I wanted to spend my night in peace, being myself.

~~~

"I never knew cheer routines could be so tricky." Benny looked at me. "Am I rotating my hips too late before I pop and lock?"

"You know, I didn't want to throw you off, but you have to rotate from your core." Ethan moved his body as such. "What am I saying?" Ethan looked at me.

I shrugged.

"What's up! My main men!" Rory shouted, walking over to us with the devil head under his arm.

"Rory! You're the mascot?" Ethan questioned.

"Of course! Best way to hang with all the hot cheerleading chicks." Rory winked at me. "And there's also this one blonde hottie mclovely. Name's Betty. So into me!"

"Yeah, I... highly doubt that dude." Benny shook his head.

"What about Veronica?" Ethan piped up.

"Well... she's okay." Rory frowned.

"Just okay?" Ethan questioned.

"Her legs are kinda bandy." Rory frowned as Benny and I snorted. "But Betty, I just wanna sink my fangs-"

"Yeah, we get it," Benny said nervously.

We watched Stephanie and her squad go up to the lunch line, then leave a few moments later. Sarah came up to us and sighed.

"Hanging out with those girls makes me want to stake myself through the heart," Sarah said.

Erica pulled her away from us, and I sighed.

~~~

"The star is the most important position for the pep rally tomorrow. It has to be perfect if we're going to get enough team spirit. Okay. I wanna hear you shout," Stephanie started.

"We're forces of nature. That's what makes a star. We may look like girls, but that's not all we are!" we shouted.

"Spirit fingers!" Stephanie said dramatically as we did so. "Way to cheer. Let's hit the mall." Stephanie grabbed her pom-poms and strutted off with her squad.

"I can't believe I signed up for this! And you guys! Why would you voluntarily?" Sarah looked at Ethan, Benny, and me.

"I wanted to fit in." I shrugged.

"Something about that cheer, I mean, it just makes me feel all tingly inside," Benny said suddenly.

"Sure it's our cheers and not your new boyfriend?" Ethan asked as we stopped walking when we spotted Rory.

"Well, hello there, my Beezlebabe." Rory smirked.

"Sweetie, stop, stop," Benny trailed off as we walked past him.

Rory smiled at Benny's back as we walked away.

~~~

"Benny, are you sure it's the cheers that make you tingle? Maybe it was gas," Ethan reasoned.

"My tingles are never wrong," Benny said as I cringed. "Look. Forces of nature: earth, air, fire, water. That's what makes a star..." Benny trailed off. "Oh, man. E, this isn't just some chick cheer. I think this is some... incantation," Benny stated.

"Forces of nature. That's what makes a star... we may look like girls..." Ethan started.

"But that's not all we are," I finished. "So what, we're demons or angels or something?"

"Oh man. So Stephanie doesn't just act like a witch," Ethan said worriedly.

"She is one," Benny finished.

"So that vision I had in the gym, it wasn't Erica's; It was Stephanie," Ethan said in realization. "And tomorrow's rally has nothing to do with team spirit."

"She's after the human spirits of the whole school," Benny added. "Erica's in for a nasty shock."

"And so is Sarah," I sighed.

Ethan's phone dinged, and I looked at it curiously. Ethan opened it as I looked over his shoulder. "She says she's on her way over. Sarah's bringing Stephanie and the whole squad... to see Betty, Veronica, and (Y/n)," Ethan explained nervously.

~~~

"Pay up," Jane demanded.

Ethan sighed and took out money for Jane. "Mom and Dad won't find out about this, right?" Ethan questioned.

"Not from me, but I'm not so sure about you two," Jane replied.

Ethan handed her the money. "Thanks," he said sarcastically.

I went downstairs with them and smiled at everyone.

"Oh, there you are! Don't be shy, girls. Join the fun," Stephanie insisted. "The spirit squad is now in session."

Sarah came over to us looking very enthusiastic. "Hi, girls! Nice hair! Oh, my gosh. Cheerleader sleepovers are so much fun! And later on, we're going to give each other mani-pedis!" Sarah said excitedly.

"And make sundaes? And do each other's hair?" Benny questioned with a smile.

"Benny!" Ethan said in disbelief.

"Yes! We need sundaes now!" Sarah held Benny's hands as they jumped up and down.

"Sarah, what are you doing? You know Stephanie's a witch, right?" Ethan questioned.

"Okay, I know she seems like a witch, and acts like a witch, but she's actually really sweet. You know, as long as you're not ugly," Sarah whispered the last part.

"I think Sarah's under Stephanie's spell," Ethan murmured to me. "She's acting like a total... girl."

"You and I, on the other hand, are just..." Benny trailed off.

"Point taken," Ethan said after a moment.

"So what do we do now?" Benny whispered.

"I know. Let's have a pillow fight!" Sarah announced.

The girls picked up the throw pillows and hit each other with them. The pillows broke open, feathers flying everywhere.

"Wasn't there something we were supposed to be doing?" Benny said trance-like.

"Yeah... The whole school might die tomorrow if we don't stop the cheerleaders," Ethan said in the same type of voice.

"Tomorrow is hours away," Benny reasoned as I looked at them strangely.

"This is literally the coolest moment of my life." Ethan looked at Benny.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Benny looked at Ethan.

"Pillow fight!" they both exclaimed, going to join in on the feathery mess.

"Boys." I rolled my eyes as I watched them act like girls.

~~~

"Those cheerleaders must be stopped," I heard Ethan say.

"Boys? Can I come in?" I knocked on the door.

"Yeah, just a second," Benny called hurriedly.

"I know what you two look like. Let me in," I deadpanned.

Benny sighed. "Fine."

I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. "How are you not girled up like we are?" Ethan asked.

"Because they did not entrance me like you were," I explained. I held up nail polish remover and cotton balls. "Sarah tried to get me to paint my nails, but I refuse to wear nail polish anymore because it always chips," I added. I uncapped the nail polish and took out a cotton ball, putting the cotton ball on the top of the bottle and pouring it onto the cotton ball. I started with Benny's nails when we heard a knock at the door. They were talking as I did so.

There was another knock at the door and a woman came in with a bag in her hands.

"Grandma? What are you doing here?" Benny asked.

"I promised Jane some strength potion, but I wanted to give you these," she explained, handing them a single pair of pom-poms. "Wa- (Y/n)?"

"Grandma Evie." I smiled.

"Questions later, explanations now," Benny said. "Pom-poms?"

"Protection wands for the big rally today. (Y/n), you already have a set. You think I didn't hear those cheerleaders last night? Don't be fooled, boys. Beneath those short skirts and pigtails, there's some serious black magic at work," Grandma advised. "Of course, not all cheerleaders are bad. Back in my day, I had the highest kick on the squad." Grandma showed us her yearbook. "We had one girl who was desperate to get on the team. She was consumed by bitterness. I wonder whatever happened to her," Grandma thought aloud. "Well, you three better get ready for your big day."

"Bye, Grandma. Thank... thank you..." Benny trailed off awkwardly as Grandma left.

"Wow," Ethan smiled at the yearbook.

"What?" Benny questioned.

"Your grandma was hot," Ethan said, trying not to laugh.

"Are you trying to ruin the word 'hot' for me forever?" Benny questioned in disbelief.

"Dude, look at this." Ethan's eyes widened.

"I don't want to know how hot she was, okay?" Benny moved away in disgust.

"No, no, the picture below it. It's..." Ethan trailed off.

"Stephanie?!" Benny exclaimed.

~~~

"I don't think Stephanie and your grandma got along very well." Ethan held the book as we examined it.

"Why?" Benny questioned.

"She signed your grandma's yearbook, 'I'll get you all one day. P.S. have the worst summer, ever'."

"That symbol..." Benny pointed to the corner of the page.

"It's the symbol for immortality," I finished for him.

"That might explain why she's still seventeen," Ethan said in realization.

"I don't understand why she would want to be seventeen and be immortal. I mean, you would have to repeat high school over and over and over again." I frowned.

"Well, now you know how Erica feels sometimes." Benny looked over at me.

~~~

"The moment has come. This is it. Our finest hour. No stopping us now. You can't resist our power. We're forces of nature. That's what makes a star. We may look like girls, but that's not all we are." We formed a pentagram in the middle of the gym.

"Garna virto immortalis. Garna virto immortalis. Give up now, 'cause you're gonna be beat. We are out for power and you're in for defeat!"

"Now!" Ethan said quickly.

"Substistoris o lemi mark now. Substistoris o lemi mark now," Benny, Ethan and I chanted.

"Back off, geeks! I've been waiting fifty years to take this school down, and no one is going to stop me now!" Stephanie yelled.

As we chanted the spell, Stephanie used her magic to close the doors and turn the lights off. She floated with pink eyes as she chanted the spell. Everyone bowed their heads like they were asleep, and white wisps of smoke floated around us.

"Ethan, I don't think it's working," Benny said nervously. "Maybe we're saying it wrong."

I closed my eyes and focused. "Substistoris o lemi mark now. Substistoris o lemi mark now," I chanted, opening my eyes. My eyes were glowing (f/c) as I chanted the spell.

"Try tapping Sarah," I said weakly.

"We join our hands together, see the perfect shape we make. Our five-star tradition is impossible to break." Stephanie said harshly and continued to chant the spell.

"Here's a new cheer for you!" Sarah said as Ethan grabbed my hand. "Give me an 'O'!" she said, pulling the four of us out.

I sighed in relief as the (f/c) in my eyes disappeared. I felt kind of drained. The lights came back on and the students slowly woke up.

"Sweet. It's like an all-you-can-eat buffet." Erica looked at the group of girls hungrily.

We glared at her. "What? Like anyone is going to miss her. She's a total-" Grandma stepped in front of us.

"She's old!" one girl groaned as she looked at Stephanie.

"You! You ruined everything!" Stephanie screamed, looking between Grandma and me.

"Poor Stephanie. I remember how mean folks were to you back then," Grandma sighed.

Stephanie made a knife appear in her hand, yelling a battle cry. I glared at her as I used my magic to drain her and make the knife go away. "What I forgot was how much you deserved it," Grandma finished, glaring at her.

"Three cheers for Grandma and (Y/n)!" Sarah said with a smile.

"Woooo!" Benny cheered.

"I am so done with cheerleading." Ethan threw his pom-poms to the ground.

"Agreed," Benny and Sarah said.

"Smart kids. All that jumping around is fun, but all you're left with is saggy pom-poms." Grandma wrapped an arm around me.

~~~

"So, you're a witch," Benny stated as we walked down the street.

"I am." I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Benny questioned. "That's the coolest thing ever!"

"None of my friends were supernatural before I met Sarah and Erica. Well, that was before I knew about you guys," I said.

"What do you mean?" Benny asked.

"Come on," I said, running into my house.

Benny followed me, and I unlocked the door. Gramme was on the couch, playing a game on her tablet.

"Gramme?" I said, grabbing her attention.

"(Y/n)!" Gramme said cheerfully. Her eyes brightened when she saw Benny. "Ben! How have you been?"

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Benny asked cluelessly.

"Gramme? Remember? You used to come over to our house over the time to have fruit snacks and juice boxes." Gramme smiled.

Something clicked in his mind, his eyes widening. It's like everything was coming back to him.

"I'll give you some time. Why don't you show him around and I'll make a snack?" Gramme offered.

"Thanks, Gramme." I smiled, hugging her before leading Benny up the stairs.

"Oh, my gosh. You're (Y/n), the (Y/n). You were our best friend," Benny ranted. "This is so cool!" He paused. "Anything else about you I should know about?" Benny questioned.

"A couple. But I don't want to tell you right now," I admitted.

"It's okay. Whenever you're ready," Benny assured me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled, nodding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 178 13
When Jesse bites Ethan at the end of ReVamped, they both feel a strange connection to eachother. What will our favorite couple do when Ethan's friend...
149K 3.5K 44
When Ethan Morgan's twin sister gets turned into a vampire whilst at a party and her feelings for her best friend come out. Or When Elizabeth and Ror...
265K 5.5K 30
i write for this shapeshifter boy, that's all (ALL OF THE STORY ORIGINALLY FROM MY TUMBRL : https://misfortunebear2307.tumblr.com/)
176K 4K 36
limerence /ˈlɪmɪrəns/ the initial exhilarating rush of falling in love.