Come With Me Now

By Stormbringerruler

Stormbringer, the mysterious girl at Amber Beach, is in hiding and she's hiding in plain sight. While visitin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Update

80 2 3
By Stormbringerruler

~

Hello readers! I know it's been a while since I've updated this book and I do apologize. I graduated from college this year and started working, which has taken up a lot of my time. Work has been exhausting as well.

I believe chapter 7 is almost finished, but I haven't looked at it in a while, oops. Anyway, I'm surprised this book is doing well since this is the third time being republished. I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this book. I do hope to write more soon since I'm sure you all must be eager to read more. I'm also hoping to make more media for this book, but I'll have to remake all the Chase gifs since I found a better program. I'm not sure if I'll be able to that soon since the whole Netflix removing all the PR seasons except a few. That ended up throwing me off.

So, thanks again for all the support. If y'all have any questions, concerns, or just curious about something, don't be afraid to leave a comment or DM me.

~Stormbringer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 367 40
Evolve (Being Rewritten) (Completed)💎 -Final Book of the Life Trilogy- --- A secret agency creates a new team of Power Rangers by combining a recent...
8.6K 170 10
Prism (Ongoing)⏳ -Final Book of the Fragile Duology- --- An alien armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us, with a...
3K 101 5
Flowers (Ongoing)⏳ --- In the not-so-distant future, the mysterious and sinister Venjix Computer Network is attempting to conquer and lay ruin to the...
1.6K 24 9
Olivia Morgan, known to her friends as Liv, has worked with her sister Kendall, and her best friend Chase, along with the alien Keeper and caveman Ko...