A piece of us (Xiao x fem!rea...

By iamscaredoftheocean

*under editing* 53 % finished. Being special, Y/n had been taken in by the Geo Archon. She met the adepti, in... More

Before you read
Prologue - Meeting the adepti
The Blondie
What a tease~
The boy named Kazuha
What a nice day to live
The Exuvia
Childe's backup plan
Osial
Exhaustion
See you again now
Dear Liyue... i love you
Lantern Rite, part 1
Lantern Rite, part 2
Lantern Rite, part 3
The Crux Clash
Did this just happen?
This happened...
Welcome to Inazuma
Sister bonding
Realization
The resistance
A battle and a decision.
Reunion
Leaf is a real one
Catching up with the ladies
Just let me sleep
Aether needs help
Your shield
Who am i?
Xiao in Inazuma
A scarf and a vision
Your own style
Seducing Xiao
Paint your mask with jealousy
Uh-oh...
This is bad
An overgrown tree
He knew
Everything went bad
Quietly screaming inside
Oh Y/n...
A long time passed
Happiness in a different way
Author's note
(Behind the scenes) (entertaining chapter)
(Behind the scenes) part 2
(Oh well, LET'S HAVE A SEQUEL!)

Two words: Almond. Tofu.

38.6K 1.2K 1.7K
By iamscaredoftheocean

Y/n pov:

I ran my fingers through Xiao's hair, while his head rested on my lap. He looked so peaceful.
I could see his chest slowly rising and falling when he was breathing. His eyes were closed.

We sat on top of Wangshu Inn, resting together on the roof.
I looked down on his resting face, and caressed his cheek with my other hand. The pain that his karmic debt gave, was long gone.

"You make me feel at peace" said the young adeptus as he had his head in my lap.
I gently smiled and leaned down and kissed his forehead.
"Good."

Morax never asked anything else from me other than taking care of Xiao, so i want to fulfill his only request. Xiao had sworn to protect Liyue, and i had sworn to protect him.

Maybe not physically, but definitely mentally.
No matter what, I would not let him succumb to his karmic debt.

I looked up in the sky and enjoyed the beautiful stars at night. I then felt Xiao moving and looked down again. He had turned his face away from my sight.

I could barely notice the tip of his ears turning red.
I lightly chuckled at his cuteness. We weren't lovers, but i would show a lot of affection towards him. And in rare cases he would also show me affection.

-

I walked down the stairs and greeted Verr Goldet. I kept walking until i was outside on the balcony where people usually walk around.
I went to the right of the balcony.

My foot stepped on top of the railing and then I jumped all the way down. Landing perfectly in the middle of the entrence.

When I looked ahead of me, I almost shouted in shock, right in front of me stood a very confused and shocked... Aether?

I did know he would show up here eventually, looking for Xiao. But he was rather quick, did he already meet Moon Carver and Mountain Shaper?

"I had a feeling we would meet again soon." I smiled at him, and he smiled back and was about to ask something when Paimon interrupted.

"Compared to Jueyun Karst, This place seems basic, are we really going to find an adeptus here?" She asked us, but I could tell it was mostly directed towards me.

"You must be looking for Xiao, he is here indeed." I said in a casual tone, pointing up to Wangshu Inn.

"You're pretty close to the adepti, do you think you could introduce us?" Aether asked me.

I was planning to go find some Silk flowers and Qingxin flowers, but i guess it could wait.

Because....

I am intrested in seeing how it plays out, i can already tell Aether is pretty persistent.

-

The two of us walked inside the Inn with Paimon floating slightly behind us, i lead them out on the balcony. We stopped in the middle of the balcony, Aether looking confused.
"Oh? He's not here?" Paimon said in a dissapointed tone.

Aether then walked up to the railing, Paimon following after him.

He'll be here any moment, don't worry.

Aether then leaned on the railing, him and Paimon enjoying the view of the seas and mountains.

Then Xiao appeared next to them, without them realizing. "To the blind, everything may not be as it appears." He said, startling them both. I walked up to them, standing next to Xiao.

"A sigil of permission? You came prepared." Xiao said in his normal and unintrested voice.

"Though this only prevents me from hurting you myself. It doesen't stop you from getting hurt in other ways." He said again, throwing me a glance, clearly trying to tell Aether that i am allowed to hurt him if Xiao tells me to.

"Uhhh, Paimon doesen't get it" Paimon said in a kind of scared tone, clearly getting it.

"Too much contact with our world is breaking the rules." He started,
"Mortal souls are not as robust as those of adepti, nor can your blood carry this level of adeptal energy."

"It's for your own good. Leave. Now." He was clearly done talking. So i didn't bother trying to get him to stay, and then he jumped on top of the railing and looked at me.

"I'll see you later Y/n, don't bring any more mortals."

I nodded and he jumped off the balcony, probably going to get rid of some hilichurls that have put camp nearby.

"Argh, Paimon's peeved! All he does is think about himself!" I heard Paimon shout.

I was quite shocked at her outburst. "Paimon wants to give him a ugly nickname! But you probably shouldn't tick off and adeptus..."

"Please do not misunderstand him, he is just not intrested in talking to people." I started,
"But i'd like to point one thing he said out..." I said, continuing on as I spoke,

"There is no rules that say i can't hurt you myself. So do not speak bad words about him or any of the adepti." I say to the both of them.

Aether quickly raises his hands to indicate that he didn't say any bad words, he then looks at Paimon with slight dissapointment in his eyes.

"Oh, Paimon's sorry!" She said quickly after realizing that Aether pointed her out.
"So... how do we talk to an adepti?" Paimon asked.

I then chuckled at the good idea in my mind,
"Two words... Almond Tofu..." I said narrowing my eyes.

-

"THAT WAS HIS GOOD MOOD?!" Paimon shouted as me and her had a conversation in the kitchen, while Aether was cooking almond tofu and a salad to offer to Xiao. I had shown him how to make it.

The chef of the Inn was scared because of a ghost and didn't want to help him, so i did.

-

I checked the time and realized it was time for us to meet Xiao again.

"Let's go test your luck again" i said and Aether gave me a nod, while Paimon looked terrified.

Aether carried the dish upsairs, me and Paimon trailing behind him.

I saw Xiao standing on the balcony, and motioned for Aether to go talk to him.
Just when Aether was about to say hi, Xiao turned around.
"You two. Again." He said.

"WAIT, don't go disappearing again!"
Paimon said, and Aether then showed him the dish.

"What's this?" Xiao said, and when he looked at it, i swear i could see his eyes glimmering.

"It's your favourite, Almond tofu! As Well as this distanse travelers best dish, a satisfying salad." Paimon responded.

Xiao threw me a look. Obviously I had told Aether how to bribe him.

Aether then hands the dish to Xiao and he starts eating anyways.

"Quick tell him everything before he finishes eating!" Paimon told the traveler.

I look at Xiao and he looked so cute while eating the dish. I realized i had been staring a little too long as we make eye contact.
"... you want a bite?..." He asked in confusion.

"No no no, it's fine!" I sweatdropped.

And Aether then starts to tell everything about Morax's death.

When he finished, i saw Xiao's face drop a little. He already knew all about it after all.

"Rex Lapis..... i've never imagined a Liyue without him..." Xiao says in a shaking and sad voice.

I looked down to the floor, Xiao was right.
I've never imagined it myself, i've always hoped we would drink osmanthus wine and different teas together forever. But it was a foolish wish.
I swear... whoever slaughtered him... i will kill them.

"The ruling Qixing.. just what role have they played in this." Xiao mumbled.

He sighed,
"I will seek Moon Carver, Mountain Shaper and Cloud Retainer. It is time they too made their decisions." He said.

"Will the adepti interrogate the Qixing?" Aether asked.
"Adepti do not turn on their responsibilities. I have my reasons to not want to be tainted by the mortal realm, but responsibilities are responsibilities. Our god is the god of contracts after all." He finished.

He was obviously done talking so i stepped closer to him, showing him that i was also ready to leave with him.

He grabbed my waist and swiped his other hand over his face and placed his mask. He then leaped us up in the air and disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 483 14
when she was asked to babysit the anemo archon during his stay in liyue, she wasn't expecting him to have her begging to be fucked by a god, especial...
335K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
27.4K 1.1K 23
❝ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš.❞ Thousands of years ago, Rex Lapis made a con...
316K 11.4K 40
⚠️this is book 2, sequel to 'A piece of us'⚠️ (Strongly recommend you read the first book before this one!) ⚠️SPOILERS of the first book in this desc...