Wrong number or Right number

By Dahlia-love

What will happen.. if a wrong number becomes a right person? --it's a love story 😉 --bts V text text fiction... More

A/N note---
Message (1)
message (2)
Message (3)
Message (5)
Message ( 6)

Message (4)

23 2 0
By Dahlia-love

Long time skip--( 6 month )

In these 6 months Y/N and Taehyung had become very close and Y/N fell in love with taehyung but she was afraid to propose as she felt that he would reject her..

But Y/N thought that today she will propose him because she cannot suppress her feeling anymore...

Message

Y/N - hello taehyung

Taehyung - hy.. 😊

Y/N - are you busy right now?

Taehyung - no, i am free, why? what happened?

Y/N - actually I want to meet you..

Taehyung - Y/N is everything fine... what has happened?

Y/N - yes, everything is fine, i just want to tell you something..

Taehyung - ohk.. tell me?

Y/N - Alright, I am telling you,but first come to the place where we met for the first time, I will tell you there..

Taehyung - ok... i'm coming, meet me there in half an hour..

Y/N - ohk.. 👍

Time skip-- (30 min)

Y/N and Taehyung meet at the place where they met for the first time, Taehyung asked Y/N what is she want to tell him, Y/N gathered all her courage and proposed taehyung, taehyung said yes and they became a couple...

Y/N - I love you tae

( Y/N *thinking* = I am sorry, I am sorry )

Taehyung - I love you too Y/N

( Taehyung *thinking* = finally, you are mine...)

Finally, babygirl

( Why Y/N is sorry)

To be continued~~

I hope you like.. please vote comment and follow me..

🐙🍜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.