Sinister // BTS HORROR FF

By DEVIL729

It comes after the kids. Only those who are the youngest ones in the family. ---------------------- BTS and a... More

Introduction
Main Characters
Trailer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
Epilogue
Author's note

33

871 78 111
By DEVIL729

Jungkook POV:

Me: Hey I see light again! But it's on the floor.

I started walking towards the light. I stopped. I bent down and looked through it.

Me: It feels like I'm looking through the ceiling.

Two people were standing by a sink inside the room. They then looked up at my direction.

Me: Oh my God its Jimin hyung and Raven!

???: Calm down man.

Me: Sorry. Hmmmmmm.

???: What?

Me: The room looks odd though.

???: Can you describe it to me?

Me: Well first, that room doesnt have any doors and second, there are huge vents on the back wall of the room. Not to mention a sink attached to the wall.

???: Oh no.

Me: What?

???: GET UP AND RUN JUNGKOOK!

Me: Why!?

???: JUST RUN!

I immediately got up and started running.

???: Faster!!

Me: But what's wrong!?

???: Your friends are going to drown in that room!!!
_________________

Taehyung POV:

I felt dizzy. I lifted both of my hands and held my head. The fall really did bust me up.

Me: What is this place?

I stood up and looked around. On both sides of the walls on my left and right, there were a series of phones attached to the walls.

Me: Strange.

I turned around to see the front wall with some words written on it. The wall was scratched harshly and the paint peeled off.

Me: Save me? Who wrote that?

???: I did.

I looked behind me to see a tall and slender kid. He was holding a knife in his hand. Of course I recognized him.

Me: Arent you that kid from Sleepy Night?

???: Yes that's me.

His clothes were torn and dirty. His skin was pale with cracks on it. His dark eyes held no emotion except for pain.

Me: Are you going to kill me? *gulp*

???: No.

Me: Why? I mean, didnt Bughuul sent you to do that?

???: He did. But I came here at my own will.

Me: What do you mean by that?

???: I cant stand seeing other families die after killing my own. It makes me feel disgusted at my own self.

Me: Its not your fault. It's that demon who did this.

???: Its partially my fault too. But I'm going to get my revenge and destroy that demon forever. But we need your help on this too.

Me: But we dont know how to destroy it.

???: That's why I'm going to tell you something that nobody knew of.

Me: What?

He walked towards me and raised the knife. At first I thought that he was going to attack me with it. But when he held my hand and placed the knife on my palm, I realized that he wanted me to fight for our freedom.

???: Bughuul has a special dagger with him. That dagger ain't no ordinary dagger. It was made from the seven common, dangerous sins of hell, along with the blood of Lucifer himself and the dark magic of illuminati. This horrible weapon was stolen from Satan.

Me: What does it do?

???: After Moloch sealed Bughuul's mouth with ash, he was banished forever and was forbidden to taste the flesh of a mortal child. So Bughuul stole that dagger after he escaped his banishment. That dagger can cut the souls of a mortal into pieces according to how much you desire to have. He uses that dagger on us.

Me: Is that the reason why you have these cracks on your skin.

???: Yes. He uses that weapon to torture us. Since he cant eat the flesh, he takes our soul whenever he needs it to be more powerful. There is a red blood stone at the end of the dagger. It contains our souls pieces. Break it, and then we will be at freedom.

Me: Can the dagger do something else?

???: Yes. That dagger us so powerful that it can kill a demon no matter how mighty and powerful it is. That's Bughuul's weakness.

Me: So I need to find that dagger.

???: You dont need to find it.

Me: Why?

???: Because it's always with him.

Suddenly, he looked up at me.

???: I have to go. He knows that told you about all this.

He let go of my hand and stepped back, away from me.

???: Get that dagger from him and kill him.

Then he disappeared into black smoke leaving the knife in my hand. I decided to call my friends for help. I pulled my phone from my pocket.

Me: What the- why isnt it turning on?

The phone suddenly started to crumble into sand. I panicked. There was now a pile of sand on the floor beside my feet. The walls started to shake. The phones on the walls turned on automatically. The Bughuul symbol was appearing on them.

Me: I need to run!

Without looking back, I ran out of that place. I kept running and running without looking back. I took a turn around the corner-

*bump* *crash*

???: Ow! Watch where you're going!

Me: Sorry I- Jin hyung!

Jin: What? Oh hey Tae.

Namjoon: What's going on?

Me: Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung, Namjoon hyung!? You all are here!

Yoongi: Stop shouting kid!

Me: Sorry hyung.

Hoseok: Oh lord thank goodness you are okay.

Me: Hyungs you're not gonna believe this but I found Bughuul's weakness.

Namjoon: Really!?

Jin: I doubt that.

Yoongi: You found its weakness? Seriously?

Me: Yes I did!

Jin: I dont believe you.

Hoseok: Guys give him a chance. What if he actually found its weakness?

Namjoon: Well then go on Taehyung.

Me: So there is this dagger.........

10 minutes later

Namjoon: So you're saying that that dagger can kill Bughuul?

Me: Yep.

Hoseok: And it's with him.

Me: Yep.

Yoongi: So instead of running AWAY from that fucked up thing we have to run TOWARDS that fucked up thing.

Me: Yep.

Yoongi: Imma chop you into pieces you Taeshit if you said "yep" again.

Me: 😶

Namjoon: Guys we still have to find Jungkook, Raven and Jimin.

Me: And Taemin, Taejin, Soobin and Luna too.

Jin: Its most likely that they are in Bughuul's hands.

Yoongi: Then what the fuck are we waiting for? Let's go!

------------------------------------------------------

Double update today. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 28 4
Your job gets you into trouble sometimes. Who would have thought crime journalism would put so many targets on your back? But, it's happening again...
1.2K 133 29
[COMPLETED] BOOK 1 The murder brought them and their pasts together again. While light starts to finally fall onto the murderer, new love interests...
8.1K 270 18
They asked her... ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ ?? She told them.... ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴩʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ... ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏꜰᴜʟ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ...
5.1K 153 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...