Avengers react (Discontinued)

By Tragicdaydream1

Avengers react to their actors, interviews, random videos I like, edits, movie scenes, memes, and etc! All th... More

Ships and timelines
waking up
OG 6 - part 1
OG 6 - part 2
Wow! New charecters!
Peter, Ned, and MJ
Loki and Dr.Strange
WandaVision
The falcon and the winter soldier
Fury, Carol, and Yelena
T'Challa and Shuri
Ant man and the Wasp
People from 1946
The decathlon team
Pietrooooo
Memes - part 1
memes - part 2
memes - part 3
memes part 5
memes - part 6
Pietro
Steve and Nat
Wanda transformation
Peter, Natasha, and Wanda
Sam and Bucky
Please Read
No Way Home
Peter and Tony
Fanart - part 1
Fanart - part 2
NWH - NO SPOILERS
More memes
More and more memes
Guess what... MORE memes!
Promise this is the last of the memes
My edits

Memes - part 4

18.5K 293 47
By Tragicdaydream1

"Let's continue" Voice says. 

"I can see this happening" Rhodey laughs and everyone else also laughs. 

"This is gold!" Tony exclaims. Steve and Nat just blush and look down. Peggy felt happy for Steve but was still a bit jealous. 

Peter blushes and looks down. 

"Don't blush, baby spider" Nat says in Russian. Bucky, Yelena, and Clint, knowing Russian, smile while the others just look at her confused. 

all smiles dissapear "did you guys-?" Steve asks.

"Sadly yes, but that's why you guys are here, to prevent it" Voice says. 

Peter, Clint, Pepper, Rhodey, Steve, Wanda, Bruce, and Thor break out sobbing while the others had tears in their eyes or were silently crying. 

Tony hugs Peter and Pepper and try to comfort them while Nat does the same with Steve and Clint. 

"It's ok. We're still here" Nat tells them.

"We won't let it happen" Tony says. 

A couple of minutes of crying later... 

The adults look sadly at the 3 kids who just look down. 

Everyone laughed. 

"Pretty sure your not the real winner, kid" Tony says. 

"I do not look like a kid" Peter says crossing his arms and pouting. 

"Yes you do" was heard around the room. 

"He's got you there pointbreak" Tony says. 

"Well it's true" Loki says.

"yup, gravitiy IS natural" Nat says.

"That's true" Bucky, Yelena, and Clint say.

Most of the people send sad smiles to Pietro and Wanda who just hug each other. 

"Did you call him dad?" MJ asks amused.

"What? No I didn't" Peter says. 

Everyone laughs at that. 

"Who would've thought" Sam says. 

"Get help is a wonderful plan!" Thor says. 

"It's humiliating" Loki says. 

"It works every time" Thor says.

"that actually happened like 5 times" Peter says. 

"In this month" Tony adds. 

"Geez Stark, fatherhood looks great on you" Clint says and Tony just rolls his eyes at him.

"If you could, you'd make a great mother Nat" Clint whispers to her and she just smiles back at him. 

Everyone laughs at that. 

"You can't even unlock your phone??" Bucky asks Steve who just shakes his head. 

"Well once we're out of here, I'm going to give you a whole lesson" Peter says. 

"What happened to Bucky?" Steve asks. 

"You'll know in some time" Voice says.

Nat smiles at Peter who returns it. 

"that is fair" Nat says and a couple of people nod their head in agreement.

"And you posted it" Pepper says. 

"Oh yeah, he's doing it way better" Natasha says.

-

-

And that's the end of this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 569 15
Avengers react to their actors, random videos about them, movie clips, memes etc!!! Hpe you enjoy my content. I do not own any Marvel characters.
448 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...
581 2 28
[{Tom Holland's Peter!}] ~"๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž, ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ."~ ~"๐•™๐•–๐•ช, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐•."~ ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท แด€...
14.1K 190 68
marvel cast and character one-shots! โ˜† no smut โ˜† not taking requests โ˜† there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...