𝙼𝙸 𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁; Bryce Hall Ima...

Por angelicdnf

꧁꧂One shots of Sway; Mostly Bryce Hall ☞︎ 𝕊𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 Includes~ ✔︎Family ✔︎Fluff ✔︎Angst ✔︎Bx... Mais

♡♡︎𝐵𝑅𝑌𝐶𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Some Other Girl; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ One Day Moment; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ My Mafia Stalker?! Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Loving You; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Donuts; Bryce
˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Changed Her; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Prank Gone Wrong; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Beautiful Body; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Fallen Out; Bryce
♡︎♡︎𝑉𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐶𝐾𝐸𝑅
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Gaming...? Vinnie
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Woken Up; Vinnie
♡♡︎︎𝐵𝑋𝐵 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑃𝑆
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Sleepy Boy; Chase & Bryce
♡♡𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝑆 & 𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅
𝐴/𝑁

·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Regrets; Bryce

473 3 0
Por angelicdnf

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/n & Bryce

Angst

Concept~ A story in which the girl tells the story. Between a girl and boy who are a hero and a villain. Love turned her around, in her own story.
└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

"You made me love you," the girl sat looking at the window. A blank expression on her face as she watched carefully at the people below.

Bryce couldn't help but stay still, frozen as he heard her spoke. Yes he tricked her in many ways, but a little hope inside of him. Wished, no begged she wouldn't be able to tell.

"I've known for weeks," she continued but never glanced at the boy. "I think it was obvious from the start."

"Why still be here?" the girl turned looking at him for the first time. Somehow he was nervous, he never got like this.

"I wanted to see what you would do."

The brown hair boy swallowed hard at her words. He knew the plan, but in this moment. He had came to that realization that he forgot it, all of this time he had. And he forgot what was supposed to happen.

"You were more fun when the both of us were kids Bryce," his name being said by her sent chills down his spine.

Bryce laughed as he got back into his element. "I'm different now. You're the one who changed me. Not me," the girl lost the feeling of trying to speak again.

"Isn't that the thing about love?" Bryce decided to speak since the girl clearly wasn't going to.

"Learning to love each other. But you couldn't learn to love me. I mean.... You're the one who seems to have a heart to love," he spoke softly to her causing an affect on her.

"So unkind," the bitterness in her voice took away the sweet words he once spoke.

"I would never," he inched closer to the girl who still sat by the window. Quickly before she had time to react, his hands cupped her cheeks.

"Kidnapping people is unkind. The way you tried to make me fall in love with you, is unkind. Then refusing to love me back, is unkind."

"Do you actually love me?" he smirked to himself as he stroked his thumb on her jaw.

"Clearly this isn't about love," the room in the air felt thick and toxic. There was so much tension, anybody could sense it.

"You can never be more of a monster than me," it clearly showed that the girl was hurt.

"That's all I will ever see you as," his thumb stops stroking the girls jaw.

"Don't try playing the hero," taking his hand away from her face, he looks at her. In her eyes he can tell she's falling deep.

That's the last of that conversation between the two. Nothing else could be said or done, changing the boys perspective.

He turned everything that he ever was as a "Villain" onto her. The girl who was so desperately in love didn't expect any of this. How could all of this, been the plan?

Everyone despised her now. All of his problems went away. There was no doubt or worry that had to be left in his mind. She's known as the Villain, an obsession that she has. Leading her to act out.

"It's not me they're afraid of, love. It's you."

She can remember those exact words. It replays in her head, nonstop. There's no flashback or anything, of a scene to hearing his words directly. Nothing that she can think of atleast.

The girls days consist of laying in her bed, snuggled into the covers. It's the only place she felt safe in. The atmosphere around her didn't feel like anything it once did.

"What would you be without me?" a faint whisper comes to ear.

"I don't get it."

"Everything that you endured, made you become so strong," a light shriek comes out of the voice.

She tosses and turns as the scattered voices come out of no where. This guilt of some kind kept forming in her stomach. There was nothing that she did wrong? Why feel this way? She's a good person? The girl who tossed and turned tightened her grip on the pillow.

Obviously there was something wrong... maybe it's that gut feeling you get. But in all honestly, she felt her whole body being broken. I can't bring myself to try to do anything. I just stay In the slight panic that is arising. Questioning myself and the decisions I have made.

"Come on now, you gotta get up," a quiet yet demanding voice can be heard. Of course it can be heard. All there was to hear beyond that was silence.

"Let my heart just know that this was all ending," a light huff can be heard straight after.

"You're safe in this bed, aren't you?" The girl questions her best friend.

"Yes," she understood this much to know what was happening. She's seen the situation inside and out.

"Stop trying to escape, it only makes everything worse for yourself."

"Myself," the silence afterwards was unpleasant.

"I," that's the only word that can come out of the other girls mouth.

"I'm just trying to help," she speaks again quietly. Maybe she doesn't know anything about her friend after all.

"I myself, is who I'm trying to escape from," the tried girl says with a shaky breathe. Looking at the ceiling with a dull expression.

"Explain to everyone who truly is the bad guy," the helpless friend speaks up. Trying everything in her power to understand more.

"Sometimes, it's easier to lie," the emotionless girl looks up at the other. The first time since she has arrived.

The passing months have passed by with a breeze. Nobody gets or understands the situation. Yet they are trying, all of the others who are on the outside of this situation.

All it was to everyone was a game. Desperately needing the answers to help the situation. Anybody will believe what you spit out to them. Which has them asking for you to tell them, "to help".

It makes them think it's good to try to understand. There's no clue in there mind though, of how I truly feel.

I'm the one who is stuck between hero and villain. This idea of the potential, the now illusions are fading. My love is fading away into nothingness. Leading what I thought I knew of Bryce to go too.

Within this person's soul that I thought was you. It only tore me apart to realize it was never truly you. The person that I knew from when we were kids. That's the one that I grew so attached to.

I'm the foolish one out of the both of us. I fell into the light that is now darkness. You're the one that created this, all of these lies.

In the end, it doesn't matter what I saw in you or what I hopelessly believed you felt. You never loved me. And I only loved the person I wanted to believe you were.

I just hate seeing how you changed. The more I look into everything a little closer. You're not the villain, you never were.

All you are is a hero that needs convincing. But I'm only forced to look at you, turn into someone I don't know.

I'll never get you back. I miss the version of you I used to have.

This chapter has come to an end, of never quite understanding. "The villains sacrifice the world for you. While the hero's would sacrifice you for the world."

Which never made sense to me. Because that meant even after all the bruises, the fights, the name calling, the mocking, and all those sleepless nights. Wondering why I'm still not good enough.

You were the hero and somehow I was the villain. You're the one who gave me up in a second. But I would burnt the world to the ground, all for you.

The flashback came to him as he read the few last words of the book. He knew who it had belong to, he knew who it was for. He couldn't seem to shake off the feeling it was all wrong.

"You were supposed to stop me," he cried as he held onto the girls lifeless body. His hands shaking as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

"You were supposed to save the day!" the man chocked on his own tears. "What went wrong," he trembled out as more tears fell.

"Please, wake up. I can't do this alone. My love," that was the end of the flashback. That moment had him stop completely.

There was one final page of the book. He tried wiping his tears. Only to be left with fresh ones. The man brought himself to flip over to the page. He had his finger marked there for a while. Staring at his thumb as his tears formed more and more.

But he did it. Now continuing his read.

You are holding this book, reading these words. I'm not sure where you are or what time it will be at the moment you read this. But I know your heart is heavy with pain.

No matter what happens, I can't give up on you. And I hope you don't give up on yourself. These words were written from a women who is strong but tried.

All because she loved and in the end her love, it led her to become a villain in her own story.

The end!
Word Count~ 1606

Not proof read :))

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...