Liars Garden

By ChaoticFurbie

Annie Henton is nearly to graduating high school but her world isn't as open as someone might think. Her home... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

16 1 1
By ChaoticFurbie

I was eleven when mom sat me and my two siblings down at the kitchen table and told us why dad wasn't coming home. My sister was sitting in dads chair, looking down at her hands and pretending she hadn't already been crying. Chris was only four, he just didn't understand. I did and I kept my mouth shut, eyes focused on the wood grain on the table.

Mom told us dad ran off with another woman, someone we didn't know.

That was that.

Dad wasn't coming home. Life would move on.

Even though I know that was a lie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
17 year old olive loses her brother due to a car crash. A year later, Olive deciding to keep his legacy by sining up for Berry brook boarding school...
15.7K 574 64
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
8 1 5
A certain reoccurring darkness returns to this small town, Luminating the town with death... Until a group of local teens become determined to uncove...
Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

455K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...