Skylanders Academy (Halloween...

By Arkogon

Skylands was now peaceful with no evil machines or darkness trying to take over the world. Spyro and his frie... More

Chapter 1: Special Day
Chapter 2: The Animatronics
Chapter 3: First Day
Chapter 4: The Tall Monster
Chapter 5: The Best Animatronics
Chapter 6: Who's Enn?
Chapter 7: Evilness' Plan
Chapter 8: The Animatronic's Revenge
Chapter 9: Release your Nightmare
Chapter 10: One Last Life
Special Thanks....

After the "The End"

265 3 6
By Arkogon

     At the Academy, Snap Shot and Ka-Boom place the box with all the remaining pieces of Formeleon's in the Relics Room. But Ka-Boom wasn't sure this was a good idea from Master Eon.

Ka-Boom: "I'm not sure it's a good idea to put him here in this room."

Snap Shot: "Do not worry, Formeleon is out of lives. I'm sure he's dead like the other Upgraders. He won't be bothering Skylands or anyone anymore. Now come on, we might have a full day off before Halloween is over."

They left the room and the whole room lit off as the door closed behind them. And the remains of Formeleon in the boxes, Formeleon's left hand was at peace from being crushed. But until the finger moves slowly a bit as it was expected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 41 9
Kaos found a way to tamper with Traptanium, instead of it blocking your powers, it fuels it enough you go completely out of control. Enough evildoers...
124 0 8
A/N: For all my earlier readers, this is the continuation of my fanfic because i got locked out of my old account You have to get a job at some point...
5K 315 8
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" She asks you. With a smile just as sour as your words, you manage a reply;...
2K 19 5
Everything was going as normal when suddenly old feelings come out(as they do when a story demands it). Spyro is stuck at a crossroad, with Stealth e...