With You

Par Zernain

The night. It holds so many meanings, different for everyone. For Ryan Ahmed, it howled. It always made him r... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Prologue

2.3K 105 3
Par Zernain

His hands shivered as he held her hand tight in his gentle grip.

He could hear the beating of his heart which was making him deaf to everything around him.

The only thing which was going in his mind was her words of few minutes ago and now her blood stricken face.

Nothing had changed around him but everything was changing inside him.

His tears were ready to break free but he didn't want to show his weakness in front of anyone.

He was just hoping that everything would come back to its place.

But he didn't know that a time once gone never comes back.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

52.9K 4.2K 25
This is the Book 2 of Unpredictable. The story of Salmah and Muhammad. In this book we will the witness the great journey of Muhammad and Sal...
67 6 29
Sara, a dreamy young woman, longs for freedom from her father's strict rules. She's obsessed with Bollywood romance, hoping to receive a love how Kab...
35K 2.5K 40
[UNDER EDITING] #Truesoulmates series (Book-1) ◆2nd position(teen fiction) in Bookiestars Awards2019 ◆1st position(romance genre) in Teenfic Awards 2...
2.3K 122 28
Rasyid x Zahra Zahra had initially refused to help Rasyid in a pro bono case, but fate brought them together again as she ended up becoming a witness...