Greys Anatomy One-shots...

By EmilyTrickerr

Extremely questionable one-shots of the characters of Grey's anatomy and possibly some of the cast too. Proba... More

Hello there..
Comfort // Amelia Shepherd.
late nights// Meredith Grey
Dead// Arizona Robbins
insomnia// Addison Shepherd
Scars// Amelia Shepherd.

Dead// part 2

328 4 7
By EmilyTrickerr

Reader is 14-

TW- mentions of r@pe, drug addiction, suicide, miscarriage, human tr@fficking etc if I missed any lmk

"I love you," was the last thing you heard from Arizona before you fell into a deep sleep. It was probably the best sleep you'd had in years. No early-morning wake up calls, no set time to wake up. You were safe, and warm, and loved, for the first time in 11 years.

Your eyes fluttered open in the late hours of the morning and the familiar scent of Arizona immediately hit you. Her arms were still wrapped around you, welcoming you into her warm embrace. You looked up at her, your eyes meeting hers as she broke out into a smile.

"hey... how'd you sleep?" she sounded like she'd just woken up, and by the fact that she hadn't even opened her eyes yet proved your point.

"that was the best sleep I've had in like 11 years. Thank you," you smiled to yourself as she pulled you closer to her, her warmth radiating around you both. The peace and quiet didn't last long before there was a knock at the door. "Come in..." Arizona groaned just seconds before the door opened.

"Hey.. good news!" Callie exclaimed as she set her small bag on the chair in the corner. She was in her scrubs and had clearly been working for a while, she looked exhausted "Y/n you can get out of here today, no more disgusting hospital food. How does that sound?"

"that sounds great. However, one problem. I don't exactly have anywhere to go..." you looked down awkwardly, playing with your fingers.

"Of course you do. You can come stay with us if you want. That way, no foster systems or orphanages," you smiled. widely at this, feeling tears well up in your eyes. You weren't sad, at all. Instead you were the happiest you'd been in your life. "aww- she's crying,"

Arizona looked down at you just in time to see the first few tears fall. She hugged you tight, playing with your hair gently.

"Don't cry honey... shh,"

"thank you, both of you, for everything. I doubt I'd still be here if it wasn't for you," you wiped your eyes quickly before sitting up properly. You looked back to see Arizona smiling widely at you.

"Would you like that?" she asked, pulling your hair back out of your face.

"yeah.. of course I would," the three of you laughed before Callie got paged. Her face twisted into a look of annoyance at the sudden interruption. "What's going on Callie?" you asked as she headed towards the door.

"crashed school bus full of broken kids. Bailey paged 911 to everyone," she ran out the door.

"I work for peds why was I not paged?" Arizona slipped out of bed and looked out the door "This is bad, very bad. I'm gonna have to go but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can," she ran out the door without another word, just before the hospital erupted with screams of worried parents and many other things.

~~~

About 20 minutes had gone by and nothing had changed. People were still yelling, more and more kids were being brought in and the foyer was practically full. There was barely enough space for the doctors to walk.

It was made clear that the hospital had been short-staffed for a few days and this was the last thing anyone needed. saying it was chaotic was an understatement. You quickly got changed before making your way out into the hall. The first person you saw was April, she was walking with Dr. Bailey and they were discussing the extensiveness of a child's wounds. There was evidently loads of glass stuck in his abdomen and his left femur was completely broken.

The two of you made eye contact and she smiled at you. April was amazing. No matter what was happening, who was dying, she always had a smile and a hug waiting for you.

"She's down the hall," she explained, clearly talking about Arizona. You nodded and thanked her before heading off in the direction she had pointed in. Halfway down the hall, something caught your eye. It wasn't very obvious, but it was enough to scare you. On the wall, in what appeared to be blood was written 3 words.

"Я вернусь.," your heart stopped as you re-read it over and over, and over.

"Arizona, hey. Let me help,"

"What?" she dead-panned.

"You're short-staffed. I have medical training. Let me help. You need all hands on deck right now,"

"Ok...just try not to kill anyone please. Ok, I need you to put pressure on the wound before he bleeds out," she instructed, motioning to the second wound on the kid's chest. Blood was flowing out like a fountain until you slipped on a pair of gloves and applied the most pressure possible to the wound.

"BP's rising. Do we have time to get him to CT-"

"nope. He'll bleed out if we don't do something now," Meredith came over, a group of interns following at her heels. "Robbins, uh- I need to open him up, the bleeding's internal and we need to find the source,"

"Here? Now? Meredith, he's a kid, you're suggesting we crack his chest open somewhere that's not an OR. He's gonna die,"

"It's our only shot. George did open heart surgery in an elevator that got stuck between two floors with a clamp and his bare hands. It's possible. You just have to try," her voice was shaky as her sentence came to a close. There was a very slim chance that this would go well, but it was better than nothing.

"Someone get me a scalpel, and other sterilized equipment. This is gonna be a long ride,"

~~~

The surgery was going well, no one had died yet. Meredith was working away and had managed to stop the bleeding. Now all that was left to do was close the kid's chest back up.

"...and done. Get him to the recovery wing and page me with any updates," Arizona quickly got a nurse to take him up to the recovery wing as you stood there, letting out the breath you'd been holding in without even realising.

"you did so good. That was amazing," she saw the anxious look on your face and immediately began to worry "Hey... everything ok?"

"Я вернусь.."

"Excuse me? W-what does that mean?"

"I will be back," Arizona looked at you in confusion "it was written on the wall.. he wrote it, and he meant it," you took a couple steps over to where the writing was. There it was, written- carved into the wall. Arizona looked at you with worry before the main doors to the hospital opened and more kids were brought in.

"A little help here Robbins" Callie called as two gurneys were rolled in, leaving a trail of blood on the floor. "Someone page Neuro and get the girl up to CT" two kids were brought it, one boy and one girl. The boy had very extensive head lacerations whereas the girl had only a few minor scratches, they just wanted to be sure there wasn't any internal damage.

Not long after, Derek and Amelia came down the stairs. Given the severity of the situation, they seemed relatively calm.
"What in the name of Mary and Joseph?" Amelia froze, there were so many kids, way more than you could fit on an average school bus. "What happened here?"

"Crashed school bus. Multiple broken kids and this boy is bleeding out from his brain," Amelia's eyes widened at these words before a huge gush of blood fell on the floor.

~~~

It had been a few hours now and the ER had calmed down significantly. Most OR's were now empty and it was getting dark. You were stood in the foyer with Arizona and Callie, signing your discharge papers.

"ok... and I think were done here. You ready to go home?" Arizona asked, taking the pen out of your hands an throwing it at the nurse sat at the desk. You nodded and the three of you walked out of the main doors and into the carpark. Your hand was held tightly in Arizona's as the cold winter's air hit you.

"Calliope Torres you are not driving. Passenger seat, or back seat I don't mind but don't you even think about driving,"

"Why cant she drive Zona?"

"Because last time she drove, we got into a really bad car accident and our kid was born extremely premature. She will not be driving with you in the car," the three of you let out a laugh as you and Callie both climbed into the backseat. She wrapped an arm around you as Arizona started the car and began the journey home.

The entire drive was just chaotic. You all laughing at stories of Alex doing stupid things in the OR's, or about Cristina not being able to choose work or her love life, and Arizona making one too many jokes about the plane crash.

"soo.... you survived a plane crash, and think it's funnier than the guy falling out the window and landing on my car while I was being chased by police in an international scandal?" you looked at Arizona confused as she continued laughing, nodded at you briefly.

"How old were you...when... that happened,"

"13... it was 6 months ago. Stupid really, the guy saw my shoelace as I turned the corner then fell off the roof while he was trying to chase me," you let out a little giggle before focusing your attention on the sunset.

Soon enough, the car pulled into the drive way and Callie was opening the door to the house, pushing you inside first. You were immediately met with the warmth from the two girls leaving the heating on all day and the smell of leftovers, seeing as everyone was too lazy to cook.

"Make yourself at home, you need to change into something comfier. come with me," Arizona led you upstairs and into hers and Callie's room. She scanned the closet for a minute before pulling out a pair of leggings and a hoodie. She handed them to you and left you to change.

Only a few minutes had passed when you opened the door and joined Arizona in the hallway. She looked at you with a smile, noticing how big her hoodie was on you. She was small, quite small, 5'4, that hoodie should've fit you perfectly.

Loads of thought were running through her head. Had you been eating properly? Had you been starving yourself? Why were you so skinny?

She's sort of picked up on it before, but at that time, she had much more on her mind and didn't have time to process much.

Arizona was quick to take your hand. The two of you walked back downstairs and joined Callie in the living room. She was sat on the couch, flicking through the channels looking for something to watch. She turned to see you both and her smile widened. Her curly black hair fell past her shoulders, blocking her vision as she stood up, walking over to join you and Arizona in the kitchen.

"So. how are two of my favourite girls doing?" Callie's arms wrapped around you from behind and for the first time in a while, you didn't flinch when someone touched you. You let a small smile creep onto your face as you lent into her embrace.

"Movie time ladies," Arizona chimed in, walking towards you and Callie with multiple bags of crisps, and loads of food. Yes, she was secretly trying to get you to eat. Callie dragged you over to the couch, sitting with you next to her with her arm around you. You heard Arizona laughing and when you looked back at her, she had the biggest smile on her face.

"You two are adorable," she sat on the other side of you, letting you hold her hand loosely. By the time the three of you had settled down and picked a movie- the 1st harry potter- 30 minutes had gone by and half the food was already gone.

The movie played in the background, seeing as none of you were really watching it, just getting to know each other better. The wind howled outside as you started getting progressively more tired. Arizona and Callie were both laughing quietly as Arizona looked down to check on you, only to see your eyes closed and your hair falling in front of your face.

"Aww- Callie... She's asleep," she gently moved your head onto her shoulder, as to not damage your neck muscles. You unconsciously snuggled into her more, trying to get impossibly closer and take in her body heat. "I wanna keep her," she whispered to Callie with a mischievous grin on her face.

"If you're sure Arizona," Callie replied, getting comfy on the couch and falling asleep. As much as Arizona tried to fall asleep that night, all she could think about was how happy she would be if you became part of her family. She must have fallen asleep at some point though, as she woke up in the middle of the night to her phone ringing.

The ringing had also woken you and Callie. She quickly answered is, trying not to disturb you anymore.

"Hello? Arizona Robbins speaking," she didn't recognise the number and what they said next made her heat stop "I-uh- yeah sure she's here," she handed the phone to you and when you looked up at her in confusion, she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Прошло несколько дней, не так ли? Y/N?" it was him. It was obviously him. His voice was still as cold and terrifying as ever.

"Чего ты хочешь?" he chuckled down the phone, scaring you to the point where you grabbed Arizona's hand and squeezed it. "Просто оставь меня." you practically begged, making him laugh even more. You put the phone on speaker so Arizona and Callie could hear too.

"Как это ощущается? Знать, что ваши родители мертвы, ваши бабушка и дедушка мертвы, ваша дочь мертва, и достаточно скоро вы тоже умрете?" he hissed, pausing a few times to laugh at you.

"Если вы еще не поняли этого, убивать их было весело," his tone completely changed "Достаточно скоро я вернусь. И когда я буду, вы заплатите. За провал миссии, за то, что я рассказал об этом полиции и за то, что меня заперли,"

"Гнить в аду ты садистский ублюдок," you hung up the phone and it took all your strength not to throw it across the room and just calmly hand it back to Arizona instead. She had already sensed the anger ad was quick to take the phone from you.

"Was it who I think it was?" she asked. That was all it took for you to crack and for the tears to start falling. Nothing could stop them. Callie was first to try and comfort you. She wrapped her arms around your waist from behind and just held you, letting you cry it out all you wanted and her just be there. Arizona took the even more physical approach. She placed both her hands on the sides of your face, gently rubbing her thumbs across your skin.

"why me? Why does he want me so bad?" you sobbed, leaning back into Callie.

"I don't know sweetheart. You're ok, you're safe here," Callie cooed, wiping some of the tears away, only for more too fall. "I got you, calm down," she held you for what felt like hours, just letting you cry. By the time you had calmed down, you were exhausted and had cried yourself to sleep in Callie's arms. She had gotten you comfortable, laying down on the couch with your head on her chest and your arms around her.

She made sure you were asleep before checking on Arizona, who had fallen asleep about 10 minutes ago because she was so exhausted. Once she was sure everyone else was still asleep, she closed her eyes and let her exhaustion take over.

A/N:

will probably end up doing a p3 bc I'm incompetent and don't like how it ends and I feel like I need to add something buts this part was way too long.

Pls give me ideas on what to write I have 0 motivation... i'm begging you.

lmk if u like this bc I have nothing else to do with my time.

Enjoy and don't do anything stoopid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.5K 15
[OC X OC] "I wasn't kidding Addison. When I said it was love at first sight when I first layed eyes on Sienna, it was true. At one point, she's all I...
30.9K 320 30
Grey's anatomy imagines for your faves!! Requests are currently close for now, I've received a bunch of them so I'm trying to deal with my irl stuff...
161K 2.5K 44
WRITINGSBYKAY
46K 1.2K 43
addison montgomery lexie grey meredith grey amelia shepherd arizona robbins april kepner Teddy Altman jo wilson charlotte king some private practic...