The Sparkle In Your Eye's

By mitsurisslvt

After the passing of Kocho Shinobus sister she meets Kanroji Mitsuri through Rengoku More

Your Beauty.

163 4 1
By mitsurisslvt

Shinobus pov:
After the passing of my sister: Kocho Kanae, Ive been isolating myself to grief. I should be out there slaying demons not here pitting my self, I thought. I knew I had to get up. After I had gotten dressed, I had saw my sisters memory stand it made me mad, sad that I couldn't save her that I was weak enough to just stand there and do nothing. But master had assigned me a mission with mitsuri, She is strong, Pretty, Happier I was jealous, she was a everything I wasn't. But I couldn't hate her, I don't know why I just couldn't its like I love her, NO I couldn't I attracted to boys not girls, I thought. I had gotten orders where to meet her master said finding this demon may take 3-5 days. She had came knocking at my door" shinobu-san! I'm so excited for our mission together!" I had thought she was so cute and pretty but I snapped back to reality, "I a-am too" I said while blushing I had no idea why.

Mitsuris pov:
I was really excited to work on a mission with shinobu-Chan she so nice, cute ,talented, oh I could list a million things about her. Oh how I love her, the thing is, I don't know if she loves me back...Oh well I leave that to fate! As I walked up to her door I was almost squealing, but I had to keep my cool. I knocked on her door, didn't even take her a minute, as I saw her face I said "shinobu-san! I'm so excited for our mission together!" She had said " I a-am too"  oh how I love her, I can't wait to go on this mission with her....wait did I just say I love her?..

Shinobus pov:
We had came up with a plan on how to defeat this demon. I had created a perfect poison for this demon, we had learned it's blood demon art for its previous attacks, how it attacks, etc. Mitsuri had learned a lot about poisons, I had taught her how to use them, when to use them. It was pretty fun, she's was so beautiful during it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
795K 29.4K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...