Pokémon Black and White: Get...

By Geo-devourer

Off course it was bound to happen somber or later. Grim L/N, a person who lives in a city of wind, of the sin... More

Trainer Bio
Get Ready To Rumble
Battle Ready, Bring in the Unova Region
Triple Threat and More Surprises
The Rematch and More
The Second Gym Battle
A Venipede Stampede
Thunder, Dragon, Waves, and Ice.
A Battle Club Rumble
Reunion Battles in Nimbasa City
Club battle final: A hero's outcome
Nimbasa City Gym
The Box open and item revealed, Gligar's choice
Battling the Kings of Mines
Chargestone Cave and Evoultion Exchange
The Clubsplosion Begins!
Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown
Evolution by Fire
The Master of llusion is Born
Caution: Icy Battle Conditions
The Master of The Wind Soars to New Heights
Jostling for the Junior Cup!
Battle at Opelucid City, battle for Legend
Curtain Up, Unova League
A Unova League Evoultion!
The Unova League Champion
The Poke Spa
Unova, Sparks of Love bloom in battle. Set Sail for New Adventures!
Best Wishes Until We Meet Again!

An Amazing Aerial battle

960 9 0
By Geo-devourer

We soon met professor juniper dad, we helped him discover and explored the the hero's ruin. As like any exploration it was filled booby traps. But finally we made it to the item of the hero used to meet zekrom. But we had to run because a territorial Pokémon but soon discovered more hidden secrets. Then we had met the same Korkorok with sunglasses. It followed us everywhere. All to battle pikachu. But later they taught some kids an important lesson and Korkorok joined ash team. After that they had to cross bouffalant territory. Where they had to wear wigs. It was a funny time. after that grim had eelektross learn crush claw and zap cannon. But soon they were in Mistralton City. 

Grim: final we have our next gym battle

Ash: yeah 

But then we a noise and see a plane above. It was dancing in the sky. It was so good that we just had  follow it. And over the edge we see the city. When we get the gym, it was more of a cargo service. But it didn't stop them from going in. But then a kid calls to them.

Trainer: hey you, are you a challenger, if you are, wait there

He points to a long line.

Ash: you mean that line

Trainer: I'm afraid so, the morning group is filled so you looking at the  afternoon group.

The trainer runs into the line. Leaving us confused.

Grim: why would a gym have a afternoon line, much less a specific line.

Cilan: something's new on the gym menu

They then talk to people.  They wrote us in using our Pokédex. They gave us appointment cards. They were a little confused until a plane comes in. It opens up and someone comes out. 

Skyla: hi my name is Skyla and I'm the gym leader. But everybody calls me high flying girl. So should you. 

She then walks to the trainers in the line. She shows all three of he Pokémon, swoobat, unfezent a boy, and a swanna. Then they challenger did the same. 

Skyla: alright challengers, now we're ready for the air battle.

We were shocked by the air battle. But nothing happen as it was just in her head. She continues to do it as for every trainer. Not even having a battle. Giving badges to some and none. This is just anger Cilan, ash, and grim.

Grim: imagining battles in your head, is the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Cilan: stop this

Ash: I'm coming

They marched to Skyla. She tells she'll talk later saying she's busy. She hopes in her plane and flys off. Grim and ash groaned as they didn't want to battle like that. Then we met Skyla grandfather miles. He tells us the reason of the air battles. She was so good that trainers came from all over. Making it hard for her to fly her plane. It was a terrible excuse. Cilan was even more furious. The next day we confronted Skyla. Cilan makes his introduction. He ask to battle her. He shows her his Pokémon, as she did the same. Then she did the air battle and said she wins. Cilan then makes her battle the right way. They enter the gym as the real battle.

Sadly Cilan battle didnt change anything. But it didn't stop grim from challenging Skyla.

Skyla: alright then so me your Pokémon

Grim: fine, guys get ready to rumble

He brought out his Pokémon: Darumaka, Eelektross, and Gligar. She has her mind battle. 

Skyla: well looks like you win, but I have to say that Darumaka easily falls to swoobat

Grim: give them a chance you see your wrong.

Skyla: alright but tomorrow.

She said as the day was over and she flew her plane. The next day it was time for grim battle, he not only have to defeat her, but get her to stop her air battles. Miles explained the rules.

Miles: let the battle, begin

Grim: Darumaka get ready to rumble.

Darumaka landed on the stage.

Skyla: swoobat come fly with me.

Swoobat flew into the air.

Miles: battle begin 

Grim: Darumaka use fire punch

Darumaka charges at swoobat

Skyla: dodge and use air cutter

Swoobat dodged the punch and fires air cutter.  The air blades it Darumaka.

Grim: Darumaka use you moves and dodge.

Darumaka: Daru

Darumaka starts dancing dodging the hits. 

Grim: use fire punch once more 

He jumps in the air and throws the punch. But swoobat moves to the side.

Skyla: see it's useless if you don't hit your target

Grim: sorry but no, flamethrower go

Darumaka spins and fires flamethrower, it engulfs swoobat as it falls close to the ground. 

Grim: Darumaka use extrasensory.

Darumaka went into zen form and grabs swoobat. And begins smacking swoobat in repeatedly. 

Skyla: swoobat use gust

Swoobat fires gust knock Darumaka back. 

Darumaka: maka 

Grim: pierce through with gyro ball

Darumaka spins and slices the gust in half and hits. Swoobat falls to the ground fainted.

Skyla: of course you had a psychic type move and steel type, you easily won. Return. Now unfezant let's go.

Unfezant flies in the air.

Grim: gyro ball again.

Darumaka spins into the air and hits unfezant. 

Skyla: use air slash

Unfezant fires buzzsaw shape attack that hit Darumaka. He falls to the ground  fainted.

Skyla: see Darumaka just lost

Grim: thanks Darumakac you did amazing, we'll take it from here, eelektross get ready to rumble 

Eelektross appeared in the battle field.

Grim: use thunderbolt 

Eelektross: eelektross 

Eelektross fires thunderbolt as it hits unfezant then falls fainted.

Miles: unfezant is unable to battle the winner is eelektross 

Skyla: swanna come fly with me

Swanna flies into the sky.

Grim: use thunderbolt 

Eelektross fires but swanna dodged.

Skyla: use brave bird

Swanna hits eelektross creating the and explosions.  Out of the dust swanna flies out. But a lot slower. 

Skyla: what's wrong swanna. No way

Once the dust settles eelektross was holding onto swanna wings.

Eelektross: eel

Grim: now bring her down 

Eelektross wraps his arms around her wings as they fall.Eelektross turns them around.

Grim: now use wild charge

Eelektross sparks into powerful electricity and crashes into swanna. They crashed into the ground.

Skyla: swanna get out of there.

But once the dust settles Eelektross had pin swanna down.

Grim: now use zap cannon 

Skyla: swanna 

Eelektross creates a large electro ball, but the inside was green and the rims were red. He fires the attack as swanna screams being electrocuted. Once the dust settles Eelektross walks away as swan Fainted.

Miles: swanna is unable to which the winner... is grim

Grim: yes I won. 

Eelektross: Eelektross 

Eelektross grabs grim and hugs him.

Skyla: yep just like I said in my air battle.

Grim: what oh no

Iris: right see said grim will win overall.

Skyla and miles walk to grim and his Pokémon. With the Badge. But then ash runs up to her. Demanding a battle. But before she say something miles tells her to battle. Ash shoes his Pokémon.

Skyla: alright I give you a shot but grim you still need your badge.

Grim: I'll take my badge after you battle ash.

Skyla: alright but for now it's flying time.

Skyla walks off and goes to her plane flying. It was ash and Skyla battle the next day. He was the last chance to stop the air battle.

Ash finally did it as Skyla finally changed her mind.

Skyla: I must admit that was a really fun battle ash, from now on no more air battles for me.

Ash: you me it

Skyla: I never would've a challenger and his Pokémon would battle hard and catch me off gaurd. I learn my lesson, thanks.  As promised here is the jet badges to the both you. You earned it.

Ash/Grim: alright I just wanted the jet badged.

The Pokémon cheered as the got their badge. Skyla suggested they should go to Icirrus City.  So that's where we heading.

Grim: six badges down

Ash: 2 two go, unova league

Both: here we come

They jump in the air and so did their Pokémon. Now that they deafted Skyla, and had her learn the true way of battle. It two gyms badges left to go as the journey continues.

Boom that's it for the chapter. They now have to gym badges left. Next chapter, a competition for fighting types in, The Clubsplosion Begins!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 922 18
Ash wins the Kalos League and becomes the youngest trainer ever to do so. But instead taking place as champion of the region, he decided to continue...
45.8K 825 51
Yuki, a new Trainer from Pallet Town, aims to become a word famous Pokémon Master and Coordinator who travels with her Starter Pokémon Pikachu.
9.8K 134 14
A young Pokemon trainer from the Sinnoh region is on a journey to become the best trainer. During his journey he will meet new friends, strong rivals...
1.8K 54 7
Yahiko Ume is an ordinary 23-year-old college student living in Tokyo. He loves watching anime and his favorite one is Pokémon. During a casual encou...