True Feelings: Complications...

By Ashleyy1005

"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to E... More

Cast & Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Thanks & Explanation of the meaning of the books

Chapter 26

5.8K 164 5
By Ashleyy1005

A/N: Sorry for the wait. I needed a break and I started college so I wasn't really in the mood to write anything.

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

--

Evie had never thought of sleeping with anyone before. Actually to be quite frank, she was scared and pressured. Seeing people of her age already having this experience and not her, she was feeling wierd. As if she was behind everyone. And seeing Bella getting married a nineteen, Evid definitely felt as if she wasn't experiencing a real teenager life. But as paradoxal as if sounded, she was still reluctant and scared. She didn't want to be reckless and end up in bad situtation. And she didn't want to experience it with anyone. She had kind of dreaded this moment, fearing she would mess up.

But when it finally happened, she just went with the flow. It happened naturallym. No awkwardness. Being with Jacob, Evie felt safe and comfortable enough. She just wanted to know be with the person she loved, with the person she knew she would spend the rest of her life with. So when the moment happened, when it felt like it was the right moment, Jacob and Evie made love.

Jacob flopped next to Evie on his bed, both of them panting and sweating. Evie moved the blanket up to cover her cold naked body.

"That was...," Jacob said, catching his breath.

"Magic," Evie finished his sentence, giggling. Jacob chuckled and turned to face her, leaning on his elbow.

"I didn't know you could be so...,"

"So what?" Evie smirked.

"Ambitious," he chuckled.

"It's not because you're the alpha that you get to be on top all the time," she said.

"Well, I like when you take the lead," Jacob said as he leaned down to kiss him. Evie kissed him back, chuckling.

"I love you, Evita Margaret Clearwater," Jacob confessed against her lips.

"I love you too, Jacob Black," she smiled.

Her eyes, full of love and adoration, stared into his dark irises. They were mirroring hers. Jacob's dark brown pupils were full of passion and tenderness. It was as if the little house of the Blacks disappeared. It was as if everything else disappeared. They were on they own world. Jacob and Evie. Evie and Jacob. It had always been them two. And it will always be. They were destined to be. And now that both of them knew what they truly wanted and what they truly needed, what the future held for them would only be great and lovely.

But as the Clearwater girl looked at her lover, her eyes caught sight of something thin around his neck. A necklace.

Evie recognized it.

Her hands softly trailed against Jacob's skin until delicatly holding the little scupted wooden head wolf pendant. She was actually very surprised to see him with it. She thought Jacob would have thrown it away. She had expected him to.

"You kept it?" She quietly asked. She wasn't really asking actually.

"There's no way I'm throwing it away," Jacob said.

Evie stay silent for a moment. She bit the inside of her cheek as she remembered what she told him that day at the beach. The cruel words she harshly told him.

"I wish I wouldn't have imprinted on you," she said as she harshly gave him the necklace he once gave her.

Evie did not regret saying those things to him. It wasn't like she lied anyway. But she felt like she could have phrase it a little less harsh and cruel.

"What I said back at the beach-"

"It's okay," Jacob smiled. Evie looked up at him. "You were angry. Rightfully. And you were right. I was a jerk. A mess. What you told me made me think. And I realized how much of an idiot I was,"

"I thought you would have thrown it away," she said, fidgeting with the pendant.

"I would never," Jacob said. "Do you want it back?" He asked.

Evie snapped her head up, staring at him in utter shock. She quite confused to be honest. After what she said to him, the way she said it to him, she felt as if she shouldn't have it back.

"Really?" She asked in whisper.

"I made it for you after all," he smiled.

Jacob sat up on the bed and removed the necklace. Evie said up as well, her back to her lover. She pulled her hair up as the Black boy gently locked the necklace on her cleavage. The coldness of the pendant contrasted with the warmness of her body. Jacob's fingertips softly brushed against her bare skin as he locked the two ends of the necklace together.

But she was about to let go of her hair, she felt a pair of lips tenderly pressing on the back of her neck. She smiled. Evie turned around and faced him before pressing her lips against his. They were lost into their own little bubble of pure bliss.

Lied down beside him, a smile decorating her lips, Evie fondly observed the one who stole her heart. She examined his every features. His beautiful tan skin, his short black hair, his very well sculpted muscle. Jacob was a very handsome man. She never actually really realised how much of a good looking man he was. But what she loved the most was how caring and adorable he would get when it was just the both of them. The little gesture he would make on a daily basis. His compliments, his tenderness, his silly side, how cuddly he would be, how he would held her hand, how he would trust her. Evie was in love.

"Stop looking at me like that," Jacob told her, a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

Jacob was the type to always hold a stare. But when it came to Evie, he could never. He always felt so embarrassed, more naked that he already was. He felt as if in one look, she could guess what he was thinking about. His insecurities. His doubts. His fears.

But eventually, he would accept it. Because she owned his heart.

Evie only chuckled.

"It's just... it feels unreal... you being back, Bella and Edward being family, then having a child, a split in the tribe then a civil war and Bella becoming a vampire...," she said. "And now, here we are, chilling in your room," she giggled.

Jacob smiled as he lied down next to her.

"I think it will take us some time before getting used to normality," he said. "I mean, it's the very first time we can just lie down and do nothing since we first shifted. And it has not even been a year,"

"It actually feels like a whole decade has just passed, honestly," Evie said.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Hey... now that we are back to normality. What do you plan to do?" Jacob asked.

Evie didn't answer immediately. She took a moment to think about it. She had never thought about it before. She couldn't really do actually. Like they just said, loads of things happened in less than a year. And her life had drastically changed since. Evie, and none of the shifter, could come back to what they were. They couldn't come back to the normality human knew. Because Evie's normality was shape-shifting, vampires, and fights. That was what she was used to now. But now that Evie calmes down, that nothing too crazy seemed to be awaiting them, what would she do? What did she wanted to do? What could she do?

The answer seemed quite obvious to her. She thought she would never be able to go back to it before. But maybe she could? She had the time now.

"Well... I want to be a lawyer," Evie said. Jacob stared at her, shocked. "I got an intership to Columbia University months ago. But I had to decline because I shifted. Since then Sam made the required formalities for me to be home schooled. But with all the events, I didn't really make any academic work. So I would like to resume studying. Then eventually enrolling to college and becoming a lawyer. But if I actually make it, I would have to leave Forks...,"

"Is that a problem?" Jacob frowned, confused. Evie looked at him.

"I can't leave Forks. I'am a shifter and as such I have to stay to protect Forks," she explained.

"I know," Jacob said. "But we have plenty of shifter here," he reasoned. Evie stared at him in utter shock.

"I mean, if you leave, we would still be able to protect the city," Jacob continued. "With the Uley pack, we must be more than ten. And there still is the next generation which is most likely going to have the gene too so out number would increase. And no need to mention the Cullens that are still here. So if one shifter leaves to study, which is a very good reason if you ask me, then I don't see where the issue is since we are still quite a lot. I'm not saying we don't need you though," he added, making Evie giggled.

"You really don't mind?" She asked.

"Well, not gonna lie, if you do leave I would be sad but we can make it work. I'll wait for you. I would visit you, face time you every day," he smiled. "But if it's what you really want to do, who am I to stop you? It's your future we're talking about, not some silly thing. I know as shifters, our duty pushes us to stay here. But my pack, my rule,"

Evie smiled broadly. It was hard to think that Jacob was an entirely different person weeks ago. He changed. He rose.

"You really want to do thing differently, huh?" Evie said.

"Yeah," he nodded. "I rely our experienced and feelings about being a shifter. And what deeply impacted us, I want to change it. Out pack will be different. I want us to accept ourselves and love ourselves. There's no shame being a shifter,"

"You are great Alpha," Evie smiled with pride.

"And I owe it to you," he said. "You challenged me and make me a better person. Everything we went through won't be for nothing,"

"We went through shitload of things," Evie said. "But in the end, it's worth it. True feelings always win,"

--
A/N: this story is coming to an end. I will write one last (small?) chapter/epilogue. I cannot believe this duology is almost finished...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.9K 42
It's been a few months since the Volturi incident, and life was finally returning to normal. Mavis is navigating through the ups and downs of regular...
88.3K 1.8K 20
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] Thalia Call went her whole life feeling almost as if something was missing. She wasn't quite sure how to describe the feeling until the t...
19.3K 433 21
Everyone knows Ej as the depressed Cullen ever since his girlfriend died. But what everyone doesn't know that he is part mortal, part immortal like h...
22.4K 606 15
Arielle-Grace and Isabella Swan move to Forks to live with the father Charlie, when Bella falls in love with a mysterious boy by the name of Edward...