I MARRIED A PSYCHO [The Eligi...

Por EmeraldsBrightPage

"She's a psycho and she leads me to insanity" -Duke Galdonez Imperial I MARRIED A PSYCHO [The Eligible Bache... Más

ATTENTION
The Eligible Bachelors Series
I MARRIED A PSYCHO
PROLOGUE - PSYCHO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 31

114 4 2
Por EmeraldsBrightPage

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

"Have we not agreed about this?! You promised you'd stop spying on me! Mom, you're breaking our deal!"

"Because you broke it, first!"

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't even utter a single word.

"9 years, Duke. You've been fooling us for 9 years... You promised us that you'll visit your doctor regularly if only we stop sending people to guard you, but what did you do? You broke the rule!"

"Is this why you came back?"

"Duke, this is for your own good—"

"I'm not insane!" I yelled.

"I don't get it why you keep on sending me to the hospital, introducing me to groups of psychiatric doctors. For fucking ten years, I endured those!"

As far as I could remember, I was still too young when they start sending me to doctors, prescribing me bunches of various drugs, and all those small metal discs with thin wires that are pasted onto my scalp; and I'm sick and tired of all of those.

When I turned ten, I started asking my parents why, but they couldn't even give me the answer. I started getting stubborn and skipped all the consultation sessions when I turned fourteen. I don't get why because I know that I'm physically and mentally fit. I felt like, they were sending me for an experiment that's why I lied to them about it.

She sighed trying to calm herself before starting to speak again. "I think, it's about time for you to know..." She paused.

I was silent waiting for her to speak. "When you were around 5 or 6 years old, we noticed something is wrong with you until we found out you're showing signs and symptoms of very early-onset schizophrenia..."

"That's why you have to undergo such procedures."

---

"Schizophrenia?" I chuckled satirically.
What are they taking me for? A retarded one? For Christ's sake; I'm totally well and sane.

I have been contemplating for more than an hour now since mom left together with Vlance. She told me she wants to have a moment with her daughter-in-law so she took her with her to go to her favorite salon in the city. I just hope they would get along together.

Up until now, I still couldn't believe myself; I just confessed my feelings for Vlance to my mother. She's the first person I've told about it and I think, that make sense. She's my mother after all.

Mom also convinced me to schedule an appointment with my doctor so I could resume all the consultations that I missed for ten years, but I don't think I would still need that. Besides, I've had never experienced any history of attacks that my mother told me I had experienced when I was just a young boy. I couldn't even recall having been experiencing hallucinations, delusion, nightmares, and such. I believe, nothing's wrong with me.

---

"Mga inutil! Napakasimple lang ng iniutos ko! 'yon ay ang hulihin siya ng buhay! Wala akong iniutos na idaan niyo sa dahas!"

"Boss, pasensya na. Nagawa naman po naming hulihin. Ang kaso, nang iwan namin ang lalakeng 'yon sa interogation room kasama si Boss Gil, hindi namin akalain na makakatakas siya sa puder ni Boss. Pagbalik namin sa loob ng interigation room, upang alamin ang kung anong nagaganap sa loob, natagpuan na lamang naming wala nang malay si Boss Gil kaya napilitan kaming paputukan siya pero sadyang mabilis ang pangyayari at huli na ang lahat dahil tuluyan na siyang nakatakas. Sa ngayon, ginagamot na ng Doktor si Boss Gil at inutusan niya kaming agad na magtungo sa 'yo upang ibalita ang lahat ng ito. Susunod agad si Boss pagkatapos niyang magamot, 'yon po ang bilin sa amin..."

I didn't expect, I'd be eavesdropping in this tension between Vlad and his men. He texted me a while ago to come over because he has some business he wants to discuss with me and he needs my opinion.

I took a step back not wanting to interfere with this matter but before I could even do it, the door opened and they all saw me.

"Oh, Duke, I didn't expect you'd come early. Come in..."

"Kayong dalawa, umalis na kayo," he ordered to his men.

It felt kinda bit unease, considering what I had heard but I just tossed it away in my thoughts and greeted him, "Hey, Dude!"

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Duke. Something urgent just came but don't worry, I'll just sort it all up, later. Please, take your seat..."

Before I could even take a seat, my eyes caught something very intriguing on Vlad's table. There were documents scattered, and only one thing is for sure, those documents are confidential. I think those were investigation reports about Aunt Vera.

I feel a kinda bit of sympathy for him and Vlance because up until now, for about eighteen years, they still know nothing about Auntie Vera's whereabouts. She just disappeared.

I took a quick glimpse trying to get even a little detail of their investigations if there were any improvements and there I saw photos of a man. I bet, he is the man they failed to abduct.

"Vlad, if you need my help, I would be generous to offer any help you need from me. Just let me know."

"Thanks, Dude." He sighed in distress.

He took a photo on his table and he showed me the picture. "That's Odi..." He paused.

I froze. I couldn't say a word.

I remember him. Long ago, he worked as Aunt Vera's driver; and he was the last person seen with her... They were both went missing that same day.

"After eighteen years of searching, my men finally found him at Mindoro. He's living there for sixteen years now with her second family." He pick the envelope from his table and handed it to me.

I took and flip the envelope to see what's inside and there it revealed more photos of Odi's family. I saw two teenage boys around fifteen and seventeen and a woman.

"That woman is Odi's wife and the two boys were his sons." He smiled bitterly as he look at the woman.

I froze the moment I recognized her. "T-Tita Vera," I uttered in surprise. I look at Vlad and his bitter smile gets even harder with his jaw clenching.

"According to my investigator's, he's now earning lots of money. He was able to establish some business in the province and they were living a good life there," There was a hint of loath on Vlad's tone. He seems like, he envies those two boys, for having Aunt Vera with them.

Before Aunt Vera's disappearance, there were already rumors that had been spreading about Aunt Vera's infidelity, and Odi, her driver, was said to be the man she has an affair with; and the rumor gets even worst when both of them went missing on the same day... And most of the del Prado clan, including Don Victor, believed it...

"So what's your plan now?" I asked.

"I want to kill that man with my own hands," he sounded cold.

"I want to get my mom back to our family..." He took a deep breath.

"You know what, Duke? It's just fine for me to grow up without our mother but it just felt so unfair when I thought of Vlance. Even if she doesn't say it, I could feel it, she wants to see our mom... And I will do everything that it would take just to make that happen. Babawiin ko siya para sa kapatid ko."

"Vlad, I don't think that's a good idea—"

"I don't care, Duke! I swear, I won't give him, not even an ample amount of mercy. That man has stolen the most important thing a child needs the most... He has stolen a child, a mother..."

"Duke, you had witnessed how Vlance has to go through growing up without her."

"Vlad, you need to hear this..."

"Vlance may not be the sophisticated lady that very man want for, but she's way much better than a fine lady. Vlance is one powerful lady. Even if Tita Vera wasn't there for her, she could still be better than all the ladies out there. Look at her..." I pick the magazine on the shelf and showed him Vlance picture on it.

"She's always got the front cover wearing only t-shirt yet, hundreds of thousand copies were being sold. People love her without her even trying. She's the highest-paid celebrity—"

"That's the point, Duke." He cuts me off.

"She has to go through with all of that because she believes that someday, our mom might see her... She bravely entered the chaotic world of show business at a very young age. In that way, she'll be able to show our mom how she had been doing throughout the years. She loves mom with all her heart and she wants to connect with her through magazines, TV, including social media. She wants her to know that she's doing well and she want our mom to be proud of her with all the awards and success she gets in the music industry..."

"Did you still remember, when I told you that she wants to pursue music and study abroad at Berklee? The truth was, she rejected the offer from Berklee because she can't afford to lose that tiny hope she has to keep the connection with our mom through her career here. She believes that mom was just watching her all day. She may have told me she just want to give dad more headaches, but I know, I could feel it, she choose to stay because of our mom."

"That's why I worry too much about my sister. I don't want her to end up getting hurt in the end with those false hopes."

We both turned our heads when we heard someone knocked. "Boss, si Gil ito."

"Come in," he ordered calmly, but with authority.

"I think, I better leave now." I excuse myself.

"Thanks, Duke." I stood up and took my steps.

My sight captured Vlad's investigator when he opened the door and he looks familiar to me.

"Duke." I paused when Vlad called me.

I turned to look at Vlad and waited for him to speak. "This is Gil, my private investigator. Do you still remember him?"

"I hardly recall but he looks familiar, though."

"He's working for the Imperial family and a member of your private intel unit... Your dad recommended him to me and he's doing well. Please, send my thanks to him."

---

VLANCE

"Aaarrrgggh!" I screamed in pain.

My nails. I could no longer bear it. It's too painful.

"No. No. No. Stop it now!" I yelled.

There was a soft giggle and I know whose laughter is that. I flash a scowl at the woman as my face crumpled.

I'm done of here. I quit! This place is not for me. I stood up and took a step in front of her.

"I don't like here," I said.

"But we barely started yet."

"Let's just go somewhere else," I suggested.

"Hmmn?" her perfectly arched brows furrowed quizzically.

"I think that's a great idea," she responded in great excitement.

I snatched her wrist and drag her up from her chair.

"S-sandali pang ho, madam, hindi pa po tayo tapos—" Whe left the spa with our nails undone.

---

"Oh... What place is this?"

"We're at Thunder Archery Range..." I introduce the place to her.

I learned archery when I was twelve. Ellie introduces this sport to me and I started to love it until I was able to reach Bowman's level; in archery, Bowman is the third-highest level. Before I got married, I always made sure to allot some time to practice. I would always come here at least twice a month, but if only I'm not busy with my music career, I'd come here religiously.

"Vlance!" I heard Rico called me with surprise excitement.

"Rico!" I smiled and we fist bump.

"Hello, there!" My eyes almost pops out from its socket when I saw the old woman greeted him and copied what we just did. She fist bump with Rico.

Rico was kinda bit hesitant from her sudden appearance, considering her elegant-looking and age. Of course, he'd be surprised too.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Hijo. Are you one of Vance's friends?"

"Ganon na nga ho, Madam. You look familiar though."

"She's Dulce Imperial..." I introduce the woman to him.

"Woman, this is Rico, he's one of the instructors here."

"Huh?" Bewildered, he was speechless for a period of moment.

"You've got to be kidding me! I coudn't believe I'd be able to meet one of the greatest women at a place like this. Madam, it's such an honor to meet you."

"You speak as if you'd seen a Goddess. For Christ's sake, it's just a woman in her 50's. I didn't know you're in to older women?" I jested.

"What the heck, Vlance! It's Dulce Imperial! She had done a lot of remarkable goodwill! She's not just someone; She's a woman of honor and nobility! Sira ulo ka talaga!"

"Oh, is that so?" I responded.

He signed, disappointedly. "You're unbelievable!"

"Oh, come on, Rico, Hijo, you think too much. Don't treat me with too much honor. Just speak with me like the other. I came here to spend time with my daughter-in-la—"

"Time's running. Why don't we start now?" Before she could even finish her words, I palmed her noisy mouth. I don't want people to know about that fucking marriage.

---

"Hoy, Vlance! Bakit mukhang pagod na pagod ka?" Elmo commented the moment I entered. I just got home and I found them playing ML with Jaden's group at the living room.

"What the heck? You guys are still here?"

"Why the heck you care?!" Tyronne answered rudely.

I dropped my body on the couch without minding them sitting on it. I crushed my whole body at them

"Urghh!" they groaned

"Vlance, move away, you psychopath!"

"God damn that old lady!"

"Old lady? Sino ba tinutukoy mo, Vlance?" Elmo asked.

"Hindi ko akalain na 'yong elegante at hindi makabasak pingan na babaeng 'yon, eh sobrang taas pala ng energy! Masdoble pa kesa sa akin."

Elmo cackled. "Kung sino man 'yang tinutukoy mo, sigurado akong siya na ang katapat mo. Mabuti nga sa 'yo, pandejadas ka!" he said!

"Gago ka, huh?"

"Ano ba nangyare?"

"Si Dulce, 'yong nanay ni Duke, isinama ko sa T.A.R, kaso, putang ina! Malahalimaw pala ang lola mo! Natalo niya ako." I cried desperately.

"Eh, ano naman ngayon?"

"Gago ka ba?! Kahihiyan 'yon. She's just a beginner yet she was able to defeat me! I shouldn't have brought her to that place!"

"Ano ka ba! ayos lang 'yan, Vlance. Minsan sa buhay, kailangan din namin mabigo! Siguro sinuwerte lang siya sa umpisa." He's got a point. Maybe it's just a beginner's luck.

"Aaaargh!" I groan in pain when Kyle accidentally touched my shoulder.

"What the?! You scared the heck out of me, Vlance! You're overacting!"

"Stupid! I injured my entire body from playing archery."

I got heat up when I felt insulted by Dulce's performance. So I gave all my power and this is the fucking outcome.

"Ate Vlance!"

Bang!

"Aaaargh!" I groaned once more.

Everything just happened in an instant. Tantan was holding my caliber 45; it's a fake gun the seems realistic. It has magazine, and it also produces a thunder-like flash and a loud firing sound like a real gun. Once the bullet hits you, It will burst with red fluid like blood. I bought the gun to prank people.

Tantan giggled in elation the moment he saw me played dead. Fuck this, the bullet may have not killed me but that was painful because my body is not in a good condition.

"Tantan, that's enough. It's time for bed." I heard Jaden called him from behind.

My brows furrowed. "What's wrong with you? I thought you hate him? Why bother babysitting him."

"Wala ka nang pakialam!" he frowned.

"Duke is here." We heard Ding announced. After a few minutes, we heard his car.

"I've got an idea!" There was like a light bulb switches on in my head.

"Tantan, halika, let's prank that grumpy old man."

"Ok! Ok!" Tantan cheered in excitement.

"I'm out of here." The boys said and they left us.

Elmo's phone rang. "Nako! Tumatawag ang kapatid ni Tantan. Vlance iiwan ko muna si Tantan sa 'yo baka kase magalit kapag narinig niyang gising pa si Tantan. Sasabihan ko na lang na tulog na siya." He runs to find a silent place.

"How about you, Jaden? Do you wanna prank your brother?" I turned my head up to him only to find out, they were all gone.

"Ate, halika na!" Tantan said.

"Ok!" I said.

I turned the lights off and waited for him to come. After few minutes we heard his footsteps close approaching. Tantan Took some steps back and pointed the gum to me.

The door opened, next were the lights turning on.

"Tantan, 'w-wag! Hindi laruan ang hawak mo!" I acted like a drama queen with my knees on the floor begging for mercy.

Tantan giggled before finally pressing the trigger.

Bang!

The fake bullet landed on my chest and it burst with fake blood. I dropped my body on the floor, played dead in front of him, and waited for him to react.

But his reaction was way worst than my expectations. He was dumbfounded and silent.

I was wondering what he's doing so I opened my eyes to check on him. Besides, my face was all covered with my hair and I know he won't know it.

What the fuck he's doing? Why is the only standing there? Was our prank failed?

I notice his hand were shaking and his chest begins to heave fast as she struggled to control his breathing. He then lost his balance and fell to the ground.

Oh no! This is not good. I start to panic.

"Duke!" I called him as I rise, taking my steps towards him.

"Duke! Are you okay?! Hey! Duke! It's just a prank!"

"Fast heart rate detected; 220 beats per minute."

"Rapid breathing rate detected; 30-35 breaths per minute.

"Body temperature, dropping to 95 Fahrenheit equivalent to 35 degrees Celcius."

"Emergency Medical Alert System activated..."

"1541, dialed... Paramedics on the way."

I don't know what is happening right now but this is not good. Ding can detect emergency alerts and what he just said is something really serious.

"Ding, what is happening?"

"Ding, can you look for Duke's Medical records. Did he store any information on you?"

"I have all the family documents stored in me, including their medical records except for Duke's..."

"Duke's medical record, not found."

Fuck!

"What's happening here?" Everybody came in urgency.

"Ding announced an Emergency Alert, so we all rushed in here. What have you done?!"

Tantan kept on crying. I think, he was shocked by what he had witnessed. This is all my fault. I'm such a stupid!

"Let's bring him to the hospital,"
I said

"No. Don't! Let's just wait for the doctors to come. For now, let's bring him to his room." Jaden suggested.

"He passed out, out of a sudden. Is your brother sick?" I asked Jaden but he just ignored me; as if he heard nothing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.1K 1K 57
Panu kong malalaman niyo na hindi pala kayu ordinaryo? Panu kong malalaman niyo na may mga kapangyarihan pala kayu? Ano magiging reaction niyo? Matat...
172K 3.6K 34
The deeper you fall, the blinded you get.
25.2K 488 39
**STORY COMPLETED** Do opposites really attract? How far can you get just to be loved? Note: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. MEDYO MAHALAY PO ITO. The story h...