Cosmos (Discontinued)

By TheStoryScholar

She's the reluctant heiress to the throne of her empire, a hermit kingdom built upon the bones of a fallen in... More

1: The Bogey (part 1)
1: The Bogey (part 2)
1: The Bogey (part 3)
2: Conspiracy (part 1)
2: Conspiracy (part 2)

Copyright

81 12 3
By TheStoryScholar

Copyright 2021 Timothy Skelf

All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblances of characters to actual persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The author, Timothy Skelf, holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. 

No part of this book can be reproduced in any form or by electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without the permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reader who may quote short excerpts in a review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
908K 30.9K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...