Maybe Lover?

By YurEuphoria

- "𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 :3"- -"𝒇𝒖𝒄�... More

Random number
New friend
Call
Wounds
Comfort
His Friends
Care
Soft side
Morning Talk
Getting to Know Her
Truth or Dare
Answer
Help
Understand
Hidden Part
Blood on her Hands
Nervous
There for you
Movie night
Nickname
Breakfast
Plans With You
Old Convos
Wholesome
Letter
Missing you
First Kiss
Love
Address
Roleplay
Jealous
Sulking
Competitive
Flustered
Waiting
Sweet Message
Drunk
Block
Alone
New Year
❗️❗️❗️
Return
Cloud 9
Fever
Tinder
Cramps
Grocery Date
bored and random
cats and plans
baking
<//3
distraction
good night
pretty
Levi?
gone
Her Messages
from the past us
wedding
To Past Levi
Missed
Red Wine
The End

Levi

4.3K 224 371
By YurEuphoria

-and there he is, the Levi Ackerman. Seated so elegantly, resting his fingers on the piano keys, focused on remembering the notes.

he looks, amazing. Too amazing. No, He's the epitome of amazing. He looks stunning.

his hair was still same, Body got more bulky, and his damn face got so handsome to the point of perfection in my eyes.

He started playing. His eyes glued to his hands moving, i wasn't informed that he would be here, but oh God, i can feel my eyes tearing up as i see him. If we were still in contact, i would definitely got used to seeing his face. But unfortunately, we lost each other.. But nonetheless, every versions of me would still fall for his beauty.

My heart started beating loud as he started playing "A Thousand Years". I let out a quiet sigh as memories started to haunt me. Making me smile
proudly.

"i'll learn how to play it, and play it for you."

Words still clear inside my head, Levi. Your words still in my head.

I noticed how Levi's lips would curve a little, as if he's smiling. He's probably enjoying the song. He looks passionate about it.

His beauty is such a wonderful thing to stare at but i can feel myself wanting to cry remembering how i waited for so long. I wanted to get mad, but seeing him achieve something made me soft and proud, but what about me? Does he still deserve me?

I can feel the song ending and i can hear people cheering, the newlyweds arrived. As i shook my head and diverted my direction to the couple, my smile started to show.

Eren immediately stared at me and Armin, noticing we were sharing a table with other people, he whispered something to his Mikasa, making the both of them laugh before nervously smiling to the other guests.

The couples started to smile even wider as they heard their favorite song "So Close" started playing. I gulped as i tried not to steal glances at Levi who's currently playing the song on the piano.

All the guests started cheering for the couple, staffs setting the buffet filled with Armin's dishes. Everything looks perfect.

Mikasa and Eren thanking the guests. They look so cute!

I can feel Armin cheering too darn loud, leaving us laughing at him. I'm sure Eren and Mikasa noticed that Armin's already tipsy.

Singing the lyrics in my head trying to match Levi, i then realized the lyrics that the song contains.

"So close to feeling alive, A life goes by, Romantic dreams must die,So I bid mine goodbye and never knew, so close was waiting, waiting here with you"

"Oh how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?"

i sighed deeply, remembering how we watched this movie together. Remembering how i wanted to dance with him.

my ears wanting the song to end, waiting for the lyric and the last note.

"Let's go on dreaming, though we know we are
So close,

so close, and still so far"

and there i realized, while singing the lyrics inside my head, i was already sharing an eye contact with the person i waited the most.

-the person i loved dearly.

"Y/n they kissed!" His face started to get blurry as my eyes turned to Armin who's going feral. Stealing one last glance before deciding to never look at him again.

i'll only look at him if he wants me to..

"y-yes! they kissed!" i wiped my tears as i began exaggerating my words, trying to match his energy.

"i can't wait to expose Eren and Mikasa in my speech!" i said, trying to go with the flow.

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FOOD!" Hange said clapping as we all agreed.

i can't wait.

———————

"CONGRATS!" we hugged each other tight. The other guests were already picking some food to eat. But of course, we wanted to greet our friends first.

"Can't wait for the honeymoon, huh"

"Y/n!" Eren jokingly rolled his eyes as he held his wife's hand.

"you better prepare yourselves for our speech! right Y/n?!" I nodded enthusiastically as Armin and i started smirking, making the couple nervous

"you're going to expose us.." Mikasa squinted her eyes

"expose with some roasts, not much" i smiled innocently

"you guys should get your food, we'll be cutting the cake soon!" Eren excitedly pushed us.

"tch, you just want to have some alone time with Mikasa!" Armin complained

"i'm glad you're aware, now shoo!" Eren gestured us to leave while we just laughed at his duality as he immediately stared at his wife, hinting his love in his eyes.

Armin and i leaving each other's side as we started picking our food. There were lots of food as expected. picking my favorite, which is Carbonara, I smiled happily as i stared at my plate.

-but secretly, i was avoiding a specific someone.

Yes, Him. The person who's now beside me.

"Y/n!"

"Zeke.."

tell me why i prefer meeting Levi than this bastard.

"you attended the wedding, huh"

of course you shit.

"mhmm, gotta support my friends" i answered akwardly as i grabbed some ice tea.

"well about the date-" i hurriedly left him standing there. It's his brother's important day and he's here bringing up the "date" we had. Gosh

this is why i don't date.

a small pout was present on my face as i noticed That Hange, Erwin, and Armin were still not seated.

i'm so close to eating under the table.

i cautiously sat at my seat, nervously sipping on my ice tea, eyeing my side. Not wanting some random Zeke to sit beside me.

But sadly, i can feel an intimidating aura behind me. It's like towering me as i was too embarrassed to even look who's behind me.

"still carbonara, huh"

still a bitch, zeke? huh..

"oh"

turning my head was the biggest mistake, for i am now looking at Levi. His eyes staring at me. He's closer now. He then sat beside me, glancing at me before he starts devouring his meal. The tension was insanely akward as i felt him freeze as he accidentally sat way too close beside me.

i nodded akwardly as i started eating, acting like i never had a conversation with him.

the silence were loud, for i felt like it was only just the two of us inside a large room. My mouth not planning to talk to him, Because why would i?

he's sitting beside me. It's just the two of us.. Should i talk to him- no.

It was painfully akward. Why would he even sit beside me? I can feel my appetite leaving me once again. It was the anger i had making me want to stop eating.

why is he acting like he didn't hurt me?

I gripped the glass filled with ice tea. I was yearning to talk to him. But i was also yearning an explanation and closure.

-i want to brag about my sales, the money i made, the house i bought. I wanted to tell him everything that's making me happy right now. But at the same time, i want to see him regret for leaving me.

Am i not worthy for a proper goodbye? if so, why would he even stay at the first place if he would just leave me like we didn't love the memories we had. Earlier i was so inlove with the fact that i get to meet him, but the pain that i went through started coming back.

In between those 8 years, i chose to understand his side and never hated him. Because i assumed that he'll reach his dreams without needing my support.

My eyes glistened as i saw the others finally back. I noticed how Levi's eyes hinted how he's mad about something. But shrugged of the thought, why would i care?

"Oh! Levi!" Hange sat nervously beside Erwin

"HAHA! you're here" she added as she patted Levi's shoulders making Levi slap her hands off.

"don't touch me." He glared at Hange

they were silently eating as i was spacing out, Armin probably noticed how i'm so lost in my thoughts right now as he knew me too well.

But i was brought back to reality when i can feel some movements.

-not from Armin, But from Levi who accidentally nudged your knee with his.

"did he noticed?"

"did she noticed?"

"Levi i didn't know you're close with Y/n- oh" Hange stopped eating as i nervously looked at her

"Y/N!" she gasped once again, shaking Erwin.

I guessed she remembered.

"Levi's textmate!"

"text-what?!" Armin cringed at the word.

"yeah yeah! that's right! They used to text each other when they were still babies!" Hange explained making Armin confused

"not babies, Hange. Young Adults" Erwin corrected Hange as Levi remained silent. Chewing his food slowly

"Hange you better not fuck this shit up." Levi thought

"you used to text him, Y/n?" Armin asked as i stared at him. I know he can see how teary my eyes are, hinting him that Levi's someone important. I can see Armin slowly realizing the situation despite being tipsy.

"What's your relationship with him?" Armin asked

"yeah! what are you two?" Hange added. I glanced who's looking at me like like he's signaling me something.

"is he signaling me to lie since he's too ashamed to admit that we used to talk?"

as we were taking too long to answer, Hange started pestering Levi who's now annoyed

"we are.. we used to be.." he paused once again, not sure with what to answer. He knows that they were just friends, but why was he having a hard time answer such a simple question.

"maybe-"

"MAYBE LOVERS? YEAH! LOVERS RIGHT? I REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LIKED TALKING TO HER" Hange cuts him off, making my breath stop. He talks about me?

"no Hange, we used to be friends" i corrected her sensing the disappointment in her face.

"used to be friends" Levi thought

He was guilty. Even if he's just a friend in her eyes, He hated the fact that he got scared with something and left her clueless and alone. He wanted to tell her the reason behind every pain he caused, but now's not the right time.

"she looks exquisite." he thought. The moment where he ended the song, His eyes were tempted to cry as he realized he shared an eye contact with you. The person he's longing to meet.

Levi's so lost in guilt, he doesn't deserve to stare at you that much.

"aww! i thought you guys were a couple!" Hange sighed as i laughed

wanting to change the topic, you squeezed Armin's hand as you signaled him to help you out.

"-right! It's because Y/n's looking too pretty right now to look single!" Armin smiled as you rolled your eyes playfully

"i agree! she's a pretty girl" Erwin said as i blushed

"oh please don't call me that! the last time i heard that was- WAS SO AKWARD cause it came from.. Zeke" in the middle of explaining, i remembered someone. Definitely not Zeke, but Levi. His last messaged.

pretty enough to get ghosted

"Zeke?" he asked

"ahh! Zeke tried to get in Y/n's panties one time" Armin answered Levi as we all laughed. Excluding Levi.

"can we not talk about that?" i covered my
face, at this point, Zeke's already an inside joke.

"then what do you want to talk about?" Erwin asked, the tone of his voice is like he's wanting to bring something up. Which i don't think it's something nice..

"Eren and Mikasa! they look so cute!" i tried changing the topic once again

"Mhm.." Levi hummed as i just nodded akwardly. He literally turned a nerve wracking atmosphere to an akward one.

but no matter how many times i tried to change the topic, Hange's here trying to question about us. Making me nervous and sad.

i can feel them staring at me, like i know the reason why we were only friends in the past. My eyes burning once again as i felt like i was pressured to answer something i don't know or maybe.. Something i'll never know.

My eyes focused at Levi's hand, who's very close beside mine. He suddenly started tapping on the table like he's bored. His fingers started tracing something. Tracing the words that i assume is "are" "you" "okay?". It was very hard to decipher. For i would mix up the words and get confused. But maybe i was just assuming that he was asking if i'm okay or not.

I decided to divert my eyes somewhere else. While Hange started begging for us to answer her, my eyes were supposed to look at the newlyweds but my eyes managed to meet his eyes for a split second.

why is he giving me random signs that i can't reach?

Hange finally giving up. Having no hope left with us, making me chuckle.

that's right Hange, there's no hope left with us.

Levi places his palm on the side of his cheek, moving his seat closer to Y/n hoping she wouldn't notice as she was already too caught up with the moment Eren and Mikasa's having.

He gently moved Y/n's knees with his once again. Making her look at him.

and there he noticed how lost and sad Y/n's eyes looks.

"sorry" he said so low. Hiding two meanings behind it.

and leaving was one of the reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 155 24
❝ i hope the sun will continue to greet you every morning and the moon will wish you good night every night, because one day... i won't be able to do...
250K 12.6K 37
WEVIIII Damn catfish much?? Read 2:47 Y/N thats rude 2 say 2 ur girlfriend Read 2:47 snapshots of a relationship shown through text (stupid crackhea...
39K 1.9K 27
Since their childhood days, Levi is a friend of the Yeager twins. They're inseparable, and something being more than friends eventually developed. Bu...
143K 4.2K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...