LOVED

By OHKOICHAN

POETRY. we are more astronomical than any word in the world tells us. we are mankind. cover art, AYA T... More

19.09 | this is how i celebrate
sometime in 2020 | an ode to where it's hurting
23.09 | an arcade of [failure] amusement
december 2019 | it's 7 o'clock & i have a dream
31.05 | heart of a sun
in the early days of '21 | i can't choose between my selves
03.10 | a fruit from paradise
end of 2020 | a passage

30.09 | the kind of human we should be

283 43 11
By OHKOICHAN

Willing goodness for others will never lead you down south. It will elevate you. Construct roads for your journey forwards. Make mountains taller for you to see farther. Your acts of kindness won't get you an appearance on the billboard. But you will find that good has reached you in ways you haven't seen coming. Open doors and welcome people with a garden to give delightfully: a sunlit smile, flowing springs for laughter, hands to provide fruits to fill a soul. Give without expectations, and observe how miracles work. Give, for nothing in the world is ours but ours as whole, and you will be honoured.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 215 16
It's my First time Writing so Please if I had Done Anything wrong. It's a fanfic About What if Rimuru had Lost to ivrage and Got reincarnated in a Di...
8.8K 282 22
I saw it in your eyes. This magic feeling you gave me every time I looked in your eyes. I want this moment to last forever. Like our love... (finishe...
5.3K 682 37
Welcome to this writing book guide. The book is divided into two. The first part is on how you can improve your writing with short simple tips. The...
9K 1.6K 132
Fragments from my life. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear reade...