I am farming to survive in th...

By Silver_Moon6417

Author: Moxian Category: Science Fiction Space Home > Sci-Fi Space > I am farming to survive in the last days... More

chapter 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181-185
186-190
191-195
196-200
201-205
206-210
211-215
216-220
221-225
226-230
231-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
156-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380

81-85

1.6K 34 3
By Silver_Moon6417

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 81 Heatstroke
  Zhang's father thought that his little princess was to experience the experience at most, but he did not expect that Zhang Chenjun could persist for so long.

  Father Zhang looked at the tired figure of his baby every day and felt terribly distressed.

  Zhang Chenjun sat on the sofa and poured a bottle of water fiercely. "Dad, this is the last chance to hold an iron job. Believe me, OK?"

  Zhang Chenjun explained that Zhang's father hadn't compromised at all." I came back late and failed to catch up with last year’s exams. This opportunity cannot be missed anymore."

  "We." Zhang's father understood what Zhang Chenjun meant, but he still wanted to tell Zhang Chenjun that he didn’t lack money or Lack of supplies, there is no need to work so hard.

  Zhang Chenjun interrupted what Zhang's father didn't say, "Our supplies are also limited, and we may not be able to keep it."

  "There is also Mr. Qiu and the two guards in the family."

  Zhang Chen Jun shook his head, "Mr. Qiu and they can shelter us for two or three years, but after three years, what shall we do?"

  Zhang Chenjun sighed, "At that time, we can only rely on ourselves. I am now

  Work harder, and it will be easier in the future." "Then I'll sign up too, let's go together." Father Zhang wiped his face with his hand and said helplessly.

  Zhang Chenjun smiled softly, "Farewell, I'm still young, and my dad should take care of my mother at home."

  "Bah, do you still think that I am old?"

  "Hahahaha, don't I care about you, good, obedient !"

  Zhang's father laughed angrily by Zhang Chenjun, raised his hand and slapped down fiercely, but stopped before falling on Zhang Chenjun.

  Father Zhang slowly put his hand on Zhang Chenjun's head and rubbed it lightly.

  "Thanks for your hard work, carry this family on your shoulders." Father Zhang's voice was very soft, and if you didn't pay attention, you wouldn't be able to hear it at all.

  When the words fell, Father Zhang stopped speaking, turned around and went back to the bedroom.

  Zhang Chenjun looked at the back of Zhang's father, his eyes were reddish, and his mouth was muttering, "In this life, we will all be fine."

  Zhang's father didn't know Zhang Chenjun's emotional changes. He was immersed in his own thoughts and couldn't help himself. , He is useless, he can only let Nini take on the important task of supporting the family.

  The tears in Father Zhang's eyes couldn't help falling down. Nini had suffered so much in her previous life to change from a spoiled little princess to a responsible female man, his Nini!
  Father Zhang wiped away the tears on his face with a tissue, and prayed sincerely, "God, please, have mercy on my Nini!

  She is a good boy, please make her life smoother in the future.

  God, I willing to sacrifice my life, I hope I can be happy in this life Nini "!
-
  Biqiao an Huoer and ate a fairly hearty lunch, go back when it is the hottest time of day .

  I didn't pay attention when I went, and my feet hurt a bit when I came back.

  I was thinking that I don’t have many opportunities to wear high heels. I was so stinky while I was still wearing high heels, but I didn’t expect to go so far in high heels today!

  Bi Qiaoan thought to himself, wondering if his heels would fray when he returned to the office.

  The big guys were chatting in full swing, but Bi Qiaoan felt that the sun had darkened his eyes, and he could smell a fishy smell along the way, and Bi Qiaoan could even feel the steaming mist from all around.

  After returning to the office, the big guy was so hot, Yu Shui picked up the remote control and turned the air conditioner to 18 degrees.

  It is usually opened at 26 degrees, maybe it was too bad today, so everyone saw it and didn't object.

  Bi Qiaoan's seat was facing the air-conditioning outlet, and when the cool breeze hit him, Bi Qiaoan shuddered unconsciously.

  Bi Qiaoan felt that something was wrong with him, so he hurriedly got up and found a place to sit down without the air conditioner.

  Basically no one will go to the unit to handle business at noon. The big guys are a little sleepy after eating and drinking. They all sit in their seats and lie down on the table and plan to squint for a while.

  The office was very quiet, but Bi Qiaoan felt his mind buzzing, and his eyes were black for a while.

  Bi Qiaoan wanted to cry. Didn't it mean that she had a meal outside? Everyone was okay. How could she be so squeamish?

  Bi Qiaoan didn't want to talk, nor did he want other people to see his abnormality, so he buried his head in his arms, thinking that it would be better if he rested for a while.

  Half an hour later, the big guys were awake, took out their mobile phones and swiped Weibo to watch the show.

  But Bi Qiaoan was still lying on the table as if he hadn't noticed everyone's movement.

  Liyue Ya found abnormal, walked in front of Bi Qiaoan, nudged, "Joanna, are you okay, not feeling it?"

  Biqiao An awakened by Liyue Ya Shihai a little confused, looked up at Liyue Ya Said: "I'm okay, I'm just a little sleepy."

  Li Yueya was taken aback by Bi Qiaoan's appearance, "Why are you so white?"

  She said, she reached out and touched Bi Qiao'an's forehead, "It's so hot, this Is it a fever? Let me go to the hospital with you?"

  The movement here attracted everyone's attention, and they asked Bi Qiaoan if there was anything wrong with him and if he could help.

  Wei Qin hurriedly poured a cup of hot water for Bi Qiao'an, "What's wrong? Is it heatstroke or an upset stomach?"

  Bi Qiaoan took the cup and thanked Wei Qin before saying, "Maybe they are all a bit, gluttonous at noon, just ate. After so many hot meals, I ate an ice cream, maybe my stomach was a little irritated, and I was damp and hot on the way back. I might also have a bit of heat stroke."

  "Or, take a vacation and go home here, too." It's okay, I'll ask the director for leave for you." Wei Qin said, going to the director Hong.

  Bi Qiao'an took Wei Qin's clothes corner, "Aunt Wei, I'm fine, but it's a little uncomfortable. I'll just take a rest."

  Wei Qin did not go to Director Hong when he saw Bi Qiaoan insisted. "Then you lie down for a while, if you can't hold it, call us."

  Bi Qiaoan smiled and nodded, "Well, thank Aunt Wei, thank you Yaya, and everyone."

  After that, Bi Qiaoan lay on the table and felt uncomfortable. He took a sip of hot water, and when he felt uncomfortable, he drank hot water again, until he drank all the hot water, Bi Qiaoan still felt uncomfortable.

  Suddenly, feeling so vomiting, Bi Qiaoan got up and went to the bathroom, vomiting dimly.

  Ah, I really want to go to the space to get some medicine, but I dare not be outside!

  Bi Qiaoan took a mouthful of cold water, patted cold water on his face to cool down, and returned to the office a few minutes later.

  As soon as I went back, I found that everyone looked a bit strange at their own expressions. Bi Qiaoan asked everyone in a daze: "Why do you look at me like that? I don't have any flowers on my face. I just took a photo in the bathroom!"

  "Hey, hey, it's okay, this I didn’t come in suddenly, we thought it was here to do business.” I

   read the new book list this morning and found that my ranking has risen again. I was suddenly happy, and then I pulled down from the beginning to discover that there were some great gods. After the new book term of his book, it is on the new book list
    haha, I will treat it as if I have improved again!

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 82 Want a Child
  "Yes, that's it!"

  Seeing everyone saying that, Bi Qiaoan didn't go into it anymore.

  "How do you feel that your complexion is better?" Li Yueya took out the tissue from her bag and handed it to Bi Qiao'an.

  Bi Qiaoan was not polite, and took the paper towel and wiped the drops of water on his face, "I just went to the bathroom to throw up when I felt sick in my stomach. As a result, I felt much more comfortable right after I had thrown up. Maybe it was really greedy at noon, and stomach upset, right? "

  Li Yueya nodded, and when Bi Qiaoan didn't see it, she made a mouth shape towards Yu Shui, "What to do?"

  Yu Shui shrugged, "It's okay, it's okay!"

  Li Yueya pouted, angrily With a bulging look, watching Bi Qiaoan's eyes flashed, he got up and hid in the next office.

  When Yu Shui watched Li Yueya's sorrowful operation, his eyes widened in shock. This appearance fell in everyone's eyes, causing the colleagues in the office to laugh.

  Bi Qiaoan still looked at everyone dumbfounded, what's the situation? Unfortunately, no one told her.

  It wasn't until half an hour later that Bi Qiaoan looked at Shen Yanming who appeared in front of him and knew what everyone had done without her.

  At this moment, she didn't blame anyone who had touched her mobile phone. She was moved by someone sincerely treating her. She was satisfied that the man in front of her gave up everything and appeared in front of her at the first moment when she heard that she was sick.

  Bi Qiaoan was led out of the office, only to realize that Shen Yanming had already asked for leave for her.

  After getting in the car, Bi Qiao'an asked, "Who called you?"

  Shen Yanming didn't answer, looking at Bi Qiao'an and asked: "If they don't call me, how about you, just bear it?"

  "Isn't I much better now? It's not too serious. Just take a short rest." Bi Qiaoan looked at Shen Yanming's darker and darker face, and suddenly felt a little lack of confidence, and his voice fell unconsciously.

  Shen Yanming touched Bi Qiao'an's still white cheeks, and whispered softly, "Don't you know, am I worried?"

  Bi Qiaoan looked at the worry in Shen Yanming's eyes, and was moved in his heart, "I, I won't be anymore. "

  Shen Yanming can probably understand that this is indeed not a major event. For them in the previous life, it is not worth mentioning, but isn't it different now?
  Shen Yanming looked at Bi Qiao’an and said solemnly: “I hope you can take your body seriously. After all, this not only belongs to you, but also belongs to me.”

  Bi Qiao’an was moved by Shen Yanming’s slightly colored words. Turning into bubbles, he stared at him madly, "I thought you cared more about me, it turns out that your head is full of all things!"

  Shen Yanming chuckled lightly and rubbed the little head next to him, "So In order to protect my rights and interests, I hope that if Ms. Bi Qiaoan feels uncomfortable, she will report to Comrade Shen Yanming in time."

  Bi Qiaoan gave Shen Yanming a white look, but nodded, and then laughed softly.

  After half an hour, the two drove to the hospital.

  Bi Qiao'an didn't want to come, she was much better now, as long as she sleeps again, there will be no problem.

  But Shen Yanming didn't think that he was afraid that Bi Qiaoan had other problems that he hadn't told him, so it was more at ease to check.

  When the two entered the hall, they found that the hospital was crowded with people.

  "Didn't it mean that the patients are all discharged?" Bi Qiaoan stared at the crowd in front of him dumbfounded, and dragged Shen Yanming to go home.

  Shen Yanming hugged Bi Qiao'an and refused to let her go, "I don't know, I called to ask Heping."

  Before the two had waited two minutes in the hall, they saw Zhang Heping walking over in a white coat.

  "Why come here? Are you feeling sick? It doesn't look like it!" Zhang Heping is still like that, but it is not difficult to find his concern from the words.

  "Qiao Ann is uncomfortable, I will take her to have a look."

  "If you feel uncomfortable, I will arrange for you to cut in line for inspection." Zhang Heping became anxious when he heard it.

  Bi Qiaoan hurriedly waved his hand, "It's nothing serious, just a little dizzy and nauseous. It should be heatstroke, and I am much better now. I told him that I was okay, but he didn't believe it."

  " Let's check and rest assured." Shen Yanming With Bi Qiao'an, let Zhang Heping lead the way.

  When Zhang Heping heard this, he was relieved, "It should be heat stroke. Look, the people in this hall are suffering from heat stroke."

  Zhang Heping tapped the surrounding crowd with his chin, "The rain has stopped, but this It’s hot, high temperature and high humidity are prone to heatstroke. Qiao An’s degree is still mild, so I’ll give her some medicine and go home to rest and rest.”

  Shen Yanming said, “I’m married.”

  Uh. Okay, I understand. !

  Therefore, Zhang Heping took the two to find the old Chinese doctor in the hospital, and directly took the pulse. After all, it is not a good thing to have nothing wrong with the machine.

  After the old Chinese doctor gave Bi Qiaoan the pulse, he concluded that it was also mild heat stroke, and he also prescribed a prescription.

  "Doctor, can my daughter-in-law drink these medicines, I mean, my daughter-in-law is not pregnant?" Shen Yanming still asked the old Chinese doctor with a cautious attitude.

  "Your daughter-in-law is not pregnant. She is in good health. Sooner or later, you two have children. It seems that you two are still young. It's a matter of course, don't worry, ha!" The old Chinese doctor thought Shen Yanming was anxious to have children. Well, hurriedly opened his mouth and comforted.

  Shen Yanming relieved to hear, "I'm not anxious to have children, I am afraid that he might, in case of winning, and I can not Yao young married woman how to do, to hear that I also relieved."

  Old Chinese hear Nodded, "The young man is a lover of his wife. Since he is here, stretch out his hand, and I will show it to you by the way."

  Seeing this, Shen Yanming sat down and put his right hand on the pulse pillow.

  Seeing that Shen Yanming did not hesitate at all, the old Chinese doctor was happy, "Young people nowadays don't believe in Chinese medicine very much. Your coming to me today can be regarded as an endorsement of traditional culture. You are young, not bad."

  Zhang Heping He hurriedly said next to him: "You are always the Dinghai Shenzhen in our hospital. Those who say Chinese medicine is useless are all."

  Zhang Heping racked his brain and squeezed out a few words: "Sit on the well and watch the sky! With a partial overview! Slight knowledge! Eyes! Rudou!" The

  old Chinese doctor laughed haha, "You kid, although you are studying Western medicine, but you are a good person, you can handle it clearly. Traditional Chinese medicine has its merits. For example, now, I don’t need any machinery, I can do it. This way, you can know if you are sick."

  Shen Yanming nodded, "The old man is right, saying that Chinese medicine is useless, just because it is not easy to learn Chinese medicine. It is difficult to learn, and it is even harder to learn well. You can’t find a good one. Chinese medicine, I can only say that Chinese medicine is useless.” The

  old Chinese doctor smiled and nodded, and did not continue on this question. “Well, I am in good health. It is a matter of minutes to want a child. You two usually take measures. Well, otherwise, I won’t have a baby yet.”

   I’m sorry, there are no little buns today... I didn’t expect the little cuties to like little buns so much. When I wrote, I was still thinking that the last days are so bitter, so don’t let the little buns come. Suffer, now it seems that there is still a need to arrange it!

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 83 is so bitter.
  Bi Qiaoan was embarrassed to death on the sidelines. He felt that this old Chinese doctor was simply an old naughty boy. Why did he keep staring at them if he wanted a child? Are you ashamed?

  Shen Yanming smiled and said, "It's not that the weather is abnormal. We are also afraid that the weather will be bad when we give birth and the child will not adapt. Let's wait until everything is normal." The

  old Chinese doctor nodded, "Although I don't know. What’s wrong with this planet, but since the energy rain, everyone’s health has indeed improved a lot. You and Heping should be about the same age."

  Seeing Shen Yanming nodded, the old Chinese doctor continued: "But you two are almost three years old. A ten-year-old person, and now his physical condition is the same as that of eighteen or nine-year-old boys and girls. If you say this, this climate change is good or bad.

  But then again, no one will say no to what will happen in the future . Okay, you two don’t need children now.” The

  old Chinese doctor shook his head, “It’s a pity, if you two can give birth to a baby early, it would be nice if you got a shower during the energy rain some time ago, this child must be healthy and healthy. , Maybe there will be a substantial improvement in intelligence in the future.

  Now, unfortunately, I don’t know if there will be such an opportunity in the future." The

  old Chinese doctor murmured a pity, but he didn’t realize that Shen Yanming and Zhang Heping looked at each other. At a glance, a flash of fortune flashed in the eyes of both of them.

  Zhang Heping knew that the old Chinese doctor also did research at ordinary times, and rushed to the front, "Master Lin, do you think this rain is so amazing?"

  "Of course, you see, I am in my sixties, and my hair was gray before. Yes, but after a few months of rain, I’m in good health now, and it’s delicious to eat. It looks like I’m in my early forties.”

  Old man Lin looked around and saw that no one said to Zhang Heping quietly, “I’m Ah, not only did I get caught in the rain, I also boiled and drank the rainwater, hehe, I found out, those old men are not younger than me!"

  Zhang Heping widened his eyes in shock, "Master, you are old, how can you think of drinking? Is it?"

  "This, doesn't science just need to keep trying, haha, ha!" Old man Lin said while rubbing his nose, which was a little frustrating. After all, at that time it was also a mistake.

  But would he tell them that he took the wrong cup to drink the rainwater? No!
  "However, you don't have a chance to try it. Be content, young." The old man smiled, and no one could see the scream on his face.

  "Okay, okay, the old man is not ordinary!" Zhang Heping could only blow a wave of rainbow farts, and after taking old man Lin comfortably, he left with Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan.

  Zhang Heping took Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an to the pharmacy to buy medicine. On the way, Zhang Heping also introduced him to Mr. Lin, saying that he was highly respected, professional and technical, and he was not willing to retire when he was old, so he opened an outpatient clinic here.

  But usually there are not many people, and the batch of Chinese medicine and Chinese medicine seeds I bought before is the relationship between the old man who left, and I can get the best.

  Shen Yanming bought a few boxes of medicine according to the instructions of Mr. Lin, and said goodbye to Zhang Heping after everything was done.

  In fact, there are these medicines in Shen Yanming's space, but, in order not to make people suspicious, he went to the pharmacy to grab the medicines.

  However, it was precisely because of his caution that he finally escaped Qiu Man's censorship.

  After returning home, Shen Yanming poured a cup of hot water for Bi Qiaoan and stared at Bi Qiaoan for his medicine.

  "Yanming, husband, dear, honey, dear, darling"

  "It's no use saying anything, behave, take medicine!"

  "No, I'm all right, look, my complexion is ruddy, my head doesn't hurt, and my eyes don't Dark, very energetic." Bi Qiaoan hung on Shen Yanming's arm, and said in a sweet and greasy voice.

  Shen Yanming was unmoved, "You can't

  hide from illnesses and doctors , Mr. Lin said that you want to take medicine and be obedient." No way, Bi Qiaoan could only pouting and swallowing the potion.

  Ah, it's really bitter!

  Although Bi Qiaoan drank proprietary Chinese medicines, she also reminded Shen Yanming, "Well, I found another thing that I don't have at home. I will buy a few casserole

  pots tomorrow." After the bitter taste in his mouth passed, Bi Qiaoan watched. Shen Yanming asked: "Husband, do we want to drink some rainwater too?"

  "Don't worry, let Zhang Ping'an perform a test tomorrow to make sure that there are no germs and parasites in it. Let's try to drink some more."

  "Okay!" Bi Qiaoan thinks it makes sense. After all, the energy rainwater they collect is mixed with some ordinary rainwater.

  The next day, after Bi Qiaoan arrived at the unit, he received everyone's concern, as well as apologies from Li Yueya and Yu Shui.

  "Qiao An, I'm sorry, I just secretly took your phone to call your husband yesterday because I saw you were uncomfortable." Li Yueya thought for a whole night, decided to tell the truth, and apologized to Bi Qiao'an.

  "It's me who was wrong. Ya Ya was just bewitched by me for my bad idea." Yu Shui also said.

  Bi Qiaoan smiled, "I'm not angry, but I want to thank you. Although I don't like other people touching my things, but this time, you all do this because you care about me, so I am not angry."

  Then, Bi Qiaoan Also solemnly thanked Li Yueya and Yu Shui.

  Yu Shui and Li Yueya were relieved, and assured Bi Qiao'an that they would not touch her things without her consent in the future.

  What Bi Qiaoan wants is such a result. One yard goes to one yard. Those who should be grateful must be grateful, but what should be emphasized must also be emphasized. Otherwise, next time, who will mess around with his own things while he is away?
  Simply, the result is good.
-
  soon moved, and we will Biqiao An things close up, put personal belongings in a heap, unit-refresh, by year, and so the kind of good points, packed into the closet.

  Director Hong contacted the moving company in advance, and only waited for everyone to clean up and move into the hall.

  Shen Yanming had told himself yesterday that they had moved things into the lobby in advance, which was a large office of almost 80 or 90 square meters.

  Bi Qiao'an also asked, "Why are you so fast?"

  Shen Yanming said that he had received the news a long time ago. He had been packing things up before, and only got the official documents two days ago. The moving company that Director Zhu immediately contacted moved the next day. .

  After all, staggering the time can improve efficiency, and if you enter the office in advance, you can choose a better location.

  Well, when Director Hong brought the staff of the Human Resources Bureau to the lobby, only those positions near the door and the window were left.

  All the materials are put into the reference room, desks, computers, printers, etc., with the help of colleagues from the Administration, the lines are placed and connected, and they are organized in a short time.

  Bi Qiao'an sat next to Shen Yanming under everyone's witty eyes.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 84 Explosive News

  This is something that Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan didn't expect. Really, when they chose a unit, they didn't expect such a day.

  But when the two of them really sat together, they felt a little sweet. There was a feeling of falling in love with the same table when they were in school, fearing that people would find out, and that no one would find out.

  Whee!

  Shen Yanming felt more at ease this time. From now on, the two of them will go to get off work together, and every day they can "tie up the belt" of Bi Qiao'an. If they can do any work together, Bi Qiao'an can be lazy and just leave everything to him.

  Because of the relationship between Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an, it was not the first time that the people of the two units met. After a little bit of greeting, most of the sense of strangeness disappeared.

  Director Hong and Director Zhu are handing over materials, and other colleagues are also communicating with each other on the business of their respective units. They also discussed the changes in responsibilities after the unit integration and how to carry out future work.
-
  Labor member of the recently mirage city of silt trash clean up a clean, tidy restored throughout the city.

  However, there was no rain, and the remaining dust could not be washed away.

  This problem exists in every city, and the Qinghe Alliance has also held meetings to discuss whether to flush the streets with groundwater.

  The result is of course no. After all, water resources are in short supply in the second half of the year. Who knows if the groundwater is pumped out this time, the drought will be accelerated.

  Therefore, under the scorching sun, whenever a car drives by, a cloud of dust will be raised.

  Although the silt and garbage are cleaned up, there are still some things that are not easy to find in the corners, such as dark spots and moss in the corners, such as weeds and dead leaves under the trees, and various snakes, insects, rats and ants.

  Under the arrangement of the logistics department of Qinghe Alliance, the laborer accepted the job of cleaning moss and hay. After the job was almost done, he received the next job, killing insects.
  Of course, these are the jobs of laborers working in cities, and those who signed contracts with the logistics departments of the Youth League and the Alliance were all arranged to the countryside.

  Their work is even more arduous. First, they have to clean up the gravel and sludge on the road, and then they have to help the villagers clean up the silt in front of and behind the house, and even inside the house.

  Due to the environment in the village, there are more small animals living. Therefore, mosquitoes and bugs are everywhere, and they will be bitten if they are not careful.

  Occasionally, you can see a pile of rotting animal carcasses with various small bugs lying on them. As soon as someone approaches, a group of flies fly around.

  In fact, they didn't know that there were still many rice fields on the ground in the village, but they were mixed in the mud and couldn't tell.

  Fortunately, the work clothes wrapped them tightly and prevented them from contacting these bad things.

  It’s a hot day, wearing rubber shoes, wearing a mask and gloves, and wearing long-sleeved trousers. It’s too stuffy and prone to heat stroke.

  The laborers took a long time to clean up the countryside, but some of the villagers’ houses collapsed and their homes were flooded.

  The business of the construction team and the decoration team is too good to meet the market demand.

  There is no way, the logistics office of Qinghe Alliance can only ask the laborers to follow the construction team to help the fellow villagers rebuild the collapsed house.

  As for the bedding furniture that was flooded, the ones that could be used were washed and dried, and the ones that were unusable could only be replaced with new ones.

  The new quilts are specially allocated by the Qinghe Alliance for disaster relief, but the same, the Qinghe Alliance and the masses will each bear half of the cost.

  This is a rule set from the beginning, because Qinghe League is afraid that there will be more and more things in the future, and someone will come to touch porcelain.

  However, the Qinghe Alliance also took into account the economic situation of the affected people. If it is really unable to pay, it can use labor to repay the debt, or directly sign the IOU.

  Of course, this IOU will be related to the future distribution of materials.
——
  On the second day of the establishment of the Human Resources Management Office, Director Zhu and Director Hong led four newcomers to report.

  Three girls and one boy, all graduated from prestigious schools.

  After the entry procedures of the four people were completed, everyone knew that these top students were all working in the top 500 domestic companies after graduation. It was only the layoffs during the rainy season, which unfortunately fell on them.

  During the rainy season, they also tried to find another job, but the situation in the entire Qinghua country was like this.

  When I saw Qinghe Alliance recruiting laborers on Weibo, a few of them also signed up, but a few of them were related to the family. They had inquired about the work content of laborers early on. For a while, there were few people. Intrigued.

  They are all highly educated people, how can they let go of their arrogance and go to do physical work with ordinary people.

  And family members don’t want them to show their faces outside. It always feels a bit embarrassing. Anyway, the family has a solid foundation and it is not important to make money. It is good to have a decent job.

  Therefore, mobilize the family relationship and take advantage of the institutional reforms to get in as a temporary worker.

  In fact, these people can also take the exam after graduation, but at that time, considering that the salary of entering the unit is not as high as that of the enterprise, they did not take the exam. But who knows, one day they will encounter the rainy season.

  It's no use regretting now, because it rained all over the world this year, Qinghua Guo directly cancelled the annual exam.

  The office seats were already surplus, and the three girls directly found a place by the window, sat together, and became neighbors with Michelle.

  The boy looked around and sat directly beside Yu Shui.

  Several people quickly got in touch with the young people in the unit. They didn't hide that they came in after looking for a relationship. They also told everyone that it is extremely difficult to be a temporary worker in the unit now.

  After all, it's not half an iron job.
——
  On September 15th, the Qinghe Alliance released a message on the official WeChat account to inform the citizens of Qinghua that population statistics will be conducted starting from October 10th. Please prepare relevant materials in advance.

  At the same time, Qinghe Alliance also released an explosive news.

  Starting from November 2258, each couple in Qinghua Country can only have one house under the name of each couple, and one house under the name of adult children.

  What does this mean?

  This means that an individual is not allowed to own more than one set of real estate.

  Specifically, minors are not allowed to own real estate, while adults are allowed to own one set of real estate at most, but once married, if both men and women have real estate under their names, they must give up one of them when they get married.

  Of course, the official has stated that the excess real estate under the personal name will be repurchased by Qinghe Alliance at the market price.

  However, from the day the news was announced to November, residents of Qinghua Country can first trade on their own, and the transaction will be exempt from handling fees during this period.

   Friends, hurry up and drop all the tickets to me, the editor greatly informs you that you are going to PK this week!
    Now is the first round of PK. If you can advance, there will be three changes every day during the second round of PK!

    In addition, I am very grateful to the book friends for their rewards, which made me more motivated to write books!

    The author is going to save the manuscript recently, just wait for it to be released! ┭┮﹏┭┮

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inforget the password

front pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pagecollectcontentsset updaytime

  Chapter 85 Greedy
  Qinghe Alliance stated that if there is a need to buy a house in the future, they can apply directly and buy from the Qinghe Alliance Housing Management Office.

  Qinghe Alliance did this to better control the population.

  If the surplus real estate income is official, if there is any disaster in the future, it will be much easier to arrange the victims.

  As a result, since the announcement of this news, the staff of the real estate department have been too busy.

  Buying a house and selling a house are a joy.

  There are many houses in the family, probably out of some considerations, they are secretly dealing with the real estate, even if the price is low, as long as they are sold before the official statistics.

  As for those buying houses, on the one hand, considering that there are more and cheaper houses recently, and on the other hand, they are afraid of buying from Qinghe Alliance in the future and cannot buy a house in their favorite location, so they are not hesitating to buy.

  When Shen Yanming saw this news, he sent a message to Ji Kangyong and Li Zhaozhao to let them pay attention.

  Many people in Qingyu Community have multiple properties. Maybe anyone will sell the house in Qingyu Community.

  In fact, Shen Yanming felt that Li Zhaozhao should not be needed. After all, there are many houses in their family, so it would be nice to live any set under his own name.

  But in order not to appear so favoritism, I also sent him a message along the way.

  And Ji Kangyong, probably really needed it, after all, it was impossible for him to buy a house for that family.

  The fact is the same. After receiving the news, Ji Kangyong quickly replied "Received!" to Shen Yanming, while Li Zhaozhao directly stated that if he missed them one day, he would just move to Zhang Heping to rub a room.
-
  did not wait a few days, gave Jikang Yong Shen Yanming phone call, he said to get together in the evening.

  Shen Yanming saw that today was exactly Friday and that he didn't need to go to work tomorrow, so he called Li Zhaozhao and Zhang Heping directly.

  This time, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan prepared a few hard dishes.

  Crispy chicken, squirrel mandarin fish, beef tenderloin with mushrooms, braised prawns in oil, plus a few stir-fried seasonal vegetables.

  The two heard the doorbell ring as soon as they prepared their meals.

  As soon as Shen Yanming opened the door, he saw someone thin into a flash of lightning.

  "Fatty, who abused you, why did you lose so much meat?" Shen Yanming was startled, and after a daze, he smiled and took Li Zhaozhao's shoulder into the door.

  "Fuck you, I got caught in the rain!" Li Zhaozhao smiled and tried to hit Shen Yanming.

  "The two of us were shocked when we first saw him. Who would have thought that after only two or three months, the fat man would have become so thin." Zhang Heping was the last one to enter the door, and he did not forget to add such a sentence when he closed the door.

  "How many catties have you lost? It's a miracle!" Bi Qiaoan was surprised when he saw Lightning Li.

  "From 220 to 160, it's not particularly thin, hehe!" Li Zhaozhao smiled and touched his head, his heart as sweet as honey.

  "Come on, sit down first, sit down and talk to us!"

  Shen Yanming greeted everyone to take their seats, and when Zhang Heping, Li Zhaozhao, and Ji Kangyong saw the eight dishes on the table, they all felt that today was too worthwhile.

  "Oh, hello, you know you have delicious food. Tell me, Shen Yanming is so capable, what do you want?"

  Zhang Heping saw delicious food, what is the name of a surgical male god, what hospital? I don't even need the name of a flower. I picked up the chopsticks and stuffed a piece of beef tenderloin in my mouth.

  "You shit, you're more or less polite. I didn't eat it. Who is disgusting?" Li Zhaozhao looked at Zhang Heping's reincarnation, and directly slapped Zhang Heping's chopsticks against the crispy chicken.

  "Cut, who doesn't know who, we are still paying attention to what, fast, fast, I am starving to death!" Zhang Heping directly took a pair of chopsticks and stuffed it into Li Zhaozhao's hands.

  "I haven't eaten these for a long time. The cafeteria of the hospital has just a few dishes over and over again. Last time I was helped by Yanming, and I had a delicious meal. By the way, why does Yanming have everything in your house? "

  Shen Yanming gave them some rice, and then sat down. "There is a lot of meat frozen in my refrigerator. You can go check it out. It won't be a problem to eat it for a few months."

  Zhang Heping actually went to open it after hearing this. I closed the freezer drawer and said, "Wow, it's really full. It's a few jins, right? Oh my god, where did you get it from Shen Yanming? Didn't we just buy a few jins when we went out last time?"

  Li Zhaozhao He Ji Kangyong also looked at Shen Yanming, "We have recently bought meat at the highest limit. Each person is only a few kilograms, which is not enough for a meal. If you have any ways, please talk to your buddy."

  Shen Yanming He raised his brows, "These are all purchased before the purchase limit. I will bring you some when you leave. However, you can go to the people who raise chickens and ducks in the country to see. Maybe someone will sell them."

  " Yes , maybe more. Give some money and someone will sell it." Li Zhaozhao said and nodded.

  Bi Qiaoan immediately reminded everyone to say this, “If you want to buy it, go quickly. After the water stops, don’t go to the countryside to buy meat again.”

  “What does this have to do with the water supply?” Li Zhaozhao asked, frowning.

  "If people don’t have water to drink, they will still drink water for poultry? Those animals will die of thirst if they can’t drink water, or they can only find dirty water to drink.

  Listen to my persuasion, I would rather not eat meat. Go eat the meat that comes out of private hands."

  Zhang Heping nodded, "Yes, yes, it will be

  terrible if you get a parasitic disease by then." Shen Yanming touched Bi Qiaoan's head, "Don't worry, they have prepared before. I have a lot of canned meat, and there is no shortage of meat."

  "Who said, canned meat is not as delicious as fresh meat." Li Zhaozhao tweeted, "But, fortunately, I saved so much canned meat before, otherwise there is no fun in life. It’s that every time I go to get canned food, I’m frightened, afraid of being discovered.

  And when I got it, I was too embarrassed to eat alone. Take it back and give it to my family. I can't eat a few bites and I have to explain a lot.

  Don't you know, I see my dad eats meat every day, and see that my sister eats badly every day, so I took five boxes of canned meat and went home.

  In the end, you know, I went to serve a meal, and the two of them killed me two and a half boxes, but I planned to eat meat for two weeks!

  Moreover, after the two of them had finished eating, they looked at me eagerly every day, my little heart, it was uncomfortable.

  Alas, my family, no matter how much I save, I can't afford it! "

  Li Zhao Zhao also hands over his heart, put on a pathetic look.

  " You're not afraid of fat greedy greedy lean meat of it! "Peace can not see Zhang Li Zhao Zhao pair of artificial appearance, smiled and kicked a little, according to Lee Siu.

  " Bah ah, saying that rain is rain, which also need to lie to you? Let me tell you, I didn't even expect it, but I'm so thin. "As he

  said, Li Zhaozhao slammed his hands, shrugged, raised his eyebrows, "I felt greasy on my body the first day I was exposed to the rain, and I rubbed a lot of mud from my body when I went home to take a shower." "

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkscontentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 1 1
Biblically Based Science Fiction Short story.
7 2 2
Opal Solace-Beaumont, is an alien. She is fighting for the group called the FORSEEN in a raging war against the NV. When Opal is commander of a troop...
96 0 33
A repairman and his robot dog live on a small station in the middle of nowhere until a series of events sees them becoming the target of a shadowy or...
7 0 2
Fate has other ideas... This is a revised book of my original multiverse chronicles Doctor who is owned by the BBC