twitter ✶ yu jimin

By karinassante

@yujimin has mentioned you! @yujimin followed you back! where a boy's twitter crush mentions and follows him... More

🌐
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV

III

2.1K 58 6
By karinassante

the fanboy is back

her tl..

her comment..

what's going on?

oh that's what happened...

*PRIVATE MESSAGES BETWEEN YOU & JIMIN*

YOU: hey...

JIMIN: hi 🤍

YOU: i know i should've texted you awhile ago about our date but i was hella nervous.

JIMIN: it's okay, i was nervous to dm you first so i completely understand.

YOU: thank god, but may i ask when you might be free?

JIMIN: my schedule is actually pretty open this entire month so we can honestly do it any day.

YOU: bet let's have our date on this upcoming tuesday @ 2pm at this location *sends address* i'll definitely have something fun planned for you.

JIMIN: this upcoming tuesday @ 2 pm. got it. i'll be ready (;

YOU: good because after our date, you'll never get a date better than that..

JIMIN: you are setting my expectations high. i'm definitely excited and i'll definitely hold you to that.

YOU: oh don't you worry, i wont disappoint at all. but i'll definitely talk to you later, i need to start getting something planned for the date.

JIMIN: alright, ttyl. but just so you know even if it's a picnic or something to that affect i'll still think the date we go on would be the best i've ever been on.

YOU: i'm glad you said that but it's definitely not stopping me from making this the best date of your life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
86.8K 1.5K 46
a book dedicated to writing one-shots about kpop idols and Korean actresses, mainly bxg and gender-neutral. this book will include the following: ...
19.8K 256 12
Y/N is a new baker who has a regular customer who happens to be Chou Tzuyu from TWICE, but he doesn't know that. She has used the name Elaine to hide...
1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...