MANAN - MARRIED BEST FRIENDS

بواسطة lovee_1110

A story,in which two best got married under certain circumstance. Story of two childhood best friends, Soulie... المزيد

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART-1
FAB9 MANSION
PART-2
PART - 3
PART-4
PART-5
PART- 6
PART-8
IMPORTANT
PART-9
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS
PART- 10
Ganesh Puja Outfits And Decorations
ENGAGEMENT OUTFITS & DECORATION- KRIRAN & ARNI
PART-11

PART-7

2.9K 232 11
بواسطة lovee_1110

Soon enough Nandini to joined everyone in the living room. She sat beside karan and side hugged him.

Karan- All okey?

Nandini nodded- Hmm!

Elders were talking when karan called for divyanka, gaining everyone's attention.

Karan looked towards kritika and then at his parents. He moved towards his mom and kneeled in front her holding her hands. His actions confused everyone.

Karan- Mom!

Divyanka- karan bacha,kya hua?

Karan- Mom,mujhe aapse kuch bolna hai. I don't know if it is correct or wrong,but I've to say this.

Divyanka- kya hua hai karan? Sab thik hai na?? Aap tension de rahe ho mujhe beta! Batao kya hua?

Karan- Mom, aap to jante ho na ki aapka beta ekdum bewakoof aur pagal hai! Gusse ke alawa,he doesn't know anything.

Divyanka nodded her head - karan? Ye kya bol rhe ho??

Karan- lemme complete mom. Varna mai bol nahi paunga!
Mom,I know I've hurt all of you because of my anger and my behavior many a times. And I'm extremely sorry for my behavior. I always thought that it's best to keep your emotions in control, if one has to succeed and reach their desired goals. And my this mentality have hurt all of you. Aaj mujhe ehsaas hua,kitna galat tha mai! Aur issi galti mein maine aap sab ko hurt kia hai,and especially uss insaan ko jisne mujhse aur meri har side se unconditional pyaar kia hai aur vo bhi bina ye kisi ko bataye! ( He said last line looking at kritika,who has tears in her eyes)

Divyanka- karan bacha, we all know how you are! Aapko itni clarification dene ki zarurat nahi hai! We love you the way you are! We are there for you always! But aap kiske baare mein bol rahe ho ?

Karan- I know mom! I know! Isiliye kabhi socha nahi tha ki mai kisi ke liye itna important ho jaunga ,ki that person can do anything for me without even expecting anything in return. How can someone be soo selfless mom? How?

Vivek kept his hands on his head- karan, aap confuse kar rhe ho hame beta,saaf saaf batao kya bolna hai.

Karan held his hand along with divyanka's and made them stand up.

Karan- Mom- Dad,I want you to meet that person who I'm talking about. That person,who changed your son for good. That person who stole your son's heart without even letting himself know about it. That women,who now rules my heart and with her I want to stay rest of my life.

Listening to him, everybody ( except kritika) present over there were shocked as hell. Shocked because never in their life they've thought that the hard nut Karan Kapoor would fall in love with anyone.
Soon enough gaining back their senses, every one were now eager to know who the girl was. They wanna know,that precious, courageous,and strong women who changed this man soo much.

Divyanka was now happy, excited, delighted to meet her soon to be daughter in law. So was vivek.

Vivek- What the hell karan? Itni der se baat ghuma rahe the, you could've said this in one sentence too. Now, batao bhi who is she?? Is she here??

Divyanka- Ha karan! Kaha hai meri Bahu??

Kritika blushed listening to her.
Karan moved towards kritika and held her hands. He made her stand in front of his parents.

Karan- She is the girl. The person who's my life and the girl I love ! The queen of my heart.

Kritika blushed listening to him.
Another shock shook all of them. Kritika, a simple,soft hearted women changed an angry hulk Karan Kapoor.

Coming out of the trauma,divyanka spoke sternly.

Divyanka- karan! Seriously?? Her? How can you love her haa??
Kritika and karan were shocked because of her reaction. Kritika now has tears in her eyes and fear of losing karan.

Karan- Mom? Kya hua,aap aise kyu bol rahe ho??

Divyanka- Toh aur nahi toh kya bolu? Like seriously? How can an angry hulk fall for this sweet angel ??

Saying this, divyanka laughed loudly and side hugged kritika and kissing her forhead.

Divyanka- Batao kritika, Tumhe aur koi nahi mila? This angry hulk, seriously??

Kritika blushed listening to her immediately hugged her.

Karan's face was worth watching. This made all of them laugh at him.

Karan- Mom, this is not fair. You scared me yaar. And now that you got your daughter in law,aap apne bete ki insult kar rhe ho??

Vivek hit his head from back and moved towards kritika- oye! What wrong did she say! I myself am shocked. But jo bhi ho,pehli baar apne kuch acha kaam kia hai! My daughter in law is the best!

Kritika moved him and bend down to take his blessings only to be held in mid.

Vivek- Betiya paav nahi chuti bacha! You are like my Nandu beta. Welcome to the family!

Kritika moved towards divyanka,and took her blessings only to be hugged in return.

Nandini squealed in happiness, running towards kritika and immediately  hugged her tightly.

Nandini- yeyyy !! Kritika is my bhabhi now! Yayyyy!!

Kritika looked towards karan, to which he winked at her making her blush hard.
Soon, fab9 congratulated them with alot of leg pulling.

Soon,they sat in the living room to decide the functions of kritika and Karan's wedding along with Dhruv and alya's.As because vivek and divyanka want this to happen sooner,to which both of them agreed.

Nyonika- So Alya and Dhruv, according to your dates,i.e, Ganesh puja,which is on coming Wednesday. Kyu na hum karan aur kritika ki sagai bhi usi din,yani Wednesday sham ko rkhe??

Divyanka- haa! For now sirf sagai karte hai! Baaki ka aaram se karenge! Till the time you both enjoy your courtship period. And we can enjoy Dhruvlya's wedding.

Karan and kritika nodded blushingly.

Cabir- ohoo hoo...wowww! Like seriously! The karan Kapoor is blushing!  Waah kritika bhabhi kya jadu hai aapka!

Listening to him, all of them laughed at him, and karan immediately ran to hit him to which cabir escaped to save his life. After few minutes of leg pulling and fun,all of them moved towards the dining area for dinner.
Meanwhile, vivek's phone rang...

Vivek- Hello Mr. Thakkar!
Listening him all of them looked towards him, except Manan. Both of them looked at each other only to look away.

Mr. Thakkar on call- Hii Mr. Kapoor! I just want to inform you that Arjun is ready to meet Nandini. What about her?

Vivek- Yeah yeah! Nandini is too ready to meet him.

Mr. Thakkar- So, why not they meet tomorrow?? Kyuki next week we will fly back to US,aur usse pehle I want them to atleast decide about this alliance.

Vivek- You are right. It's fine from our side. I ll ask Nandini to meet him tomorrow at lunch. U just send me the address and Arjun's contact no.!

Mr. Thakkar- sure! Thank you!

After disconnecting the call. Vivek looked towards Nandini,who was busy playing with the food in her plate.

Vivek- Nandu bacha?? Are you ready to meet him tomorrow or should I change the date ??

Nandini looked towards him and smiled- no dad! Am fine with it. Don't worry!

Vivek smiled at her - I'll send you the details.

Nandini nodded and concentrated on her food. All this while Manik's parents and fab 9 were looking at Manik,who too was playing with the food of his plate.

None spoke anything and let it go because they thought that everything would settle with time and circumstance.

Post dinner fab 9 left for their FAB9 Mansion and Niyonika and Raj for malhotra mansion bidding each other good night.

End

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

443K 22.9K 55
Hello all... This story is second part of ya ur my soulmate... I hope u all will like this manan ff... This story is about their incomplete love stor...
108 0 10
Childhood friends forced to marry each other. But one falls out, when the other one falls in. Join me in the turn of events in this fictional romance...
129K 11.6K 15
SHORT STORY~ A love story bloomed in college life. The most unexpected pair of a popular Star and a nerdy girl. Two different heart crashed together...
47K 3.8K 15
A little short story on arrange marriage of two individuals, one who was about to get married to someone else and the other was a guest at the weddin...