LOVE SIPS(ON PARTIAL HIATUS)

由 Tale_teller03

❤️ Collection of Short stories❤️ Completed stories will be marked completed! 1.) Obsession or Love. (✔) <�... 更多

꧁༒༺ CONTENTS ༻༒꧂
My COVER Gallery:
Rankings :)
A Sip of Love 🍹
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡INTRO) [✔ Completed]
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡ CHARACTERS)
(●♡1)
(●♡2)
(●♡3)
(●♡4)
Our Relationship! 🥺
IT WAS ALL WRITTEN ⛰️
Bully turned Fan (😉 1)
(😉2)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(💘2)
(💘3)
(💘4)
(💘5)
(💘6)
(💘7)
(💘8)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(👁️1)
(👁️2)
(👁3)
(👁4)
(👁5) (⚠️Ending on Venereal note!)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (💓)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
( 💓1)
The Gordian Knot 🪢

(💘1)

303 8 10
由 Tale_teller03

ᵁⁿᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ⱽⁱˢⁱᵗ

As the day grew brighter and sun rays start to peep into her room through the light brown curtains, Adhara opened her eyes with little discomfort and sit on the bed and rubbed her eyes to vanish sleep off of her eyes. After a few seconds when her vision got cleared, and she took in her surroundings and take the phone from the side table to see the time...

She just controlled the urge to not yell at herself, it was 8 am already. If there is any sleep left in her eyes then that moment also it got vanished!! And why not...?! She had an online meeting at 11 with her team and Manager... She had to make breakfast and pack lunch for her husband and clean the room and then see the presentation before the meeting, but hee she is still sleeping...

I shouldn't have watched that drama till late at midnight...I remember I was awake till 1 am. she thought and was throw the blanket covering her to the side and hurriedly went in the washroom to wash her face. She thought to make breakfast and lunch first then she could take a shower while brushing her teeth.

And stepping out of Bathroom she rubbed her face with hand towel, and run downstairs.

While running towards the kitchen, she tied her shoulder-length hair in a ponytail. The moment she enter in kitchen, she inhaled deeply, the kitchen had aroma of freshly cooked food, as it's her favorite food, pav bhaji's smell had already filled in the whole kitchen, she realise that in a hurry she hadn't focused on her surroundings well, otherwise the smell is so strong that it could easily reach to her or even to the neighboring houses!

She took fast steps towards the kadhai (cauldron) and took the biggest spoon from the utensil stand and took a spoonful of bhaji and devoured it. Her inside childlessness awakes in a matter of her favorite things...

It makes her remember about the fight she and her brother have when her mother will make Pav bhaji. Anamika, he mother, always threatens them to just take a spoon of bhaji for tasting as Anamika knew her daughter can eat the whole of bhaji alone naming it as tasting, but Adhara being the smallest and the mischievous child she is, used to take a serving spoon and take a large scoop and run away towards her dad to enjoy the heaven alone, as her dad will save her from her mother's scolding!! And her brother, like the obedient child he used to show himself as, he didn't do anything in front of their parents, but she only know half of the time her brother had snatched her delicacies...

And her mother will shout before her to behave. But whom Anamika was even saying, and as expected she still had that habit!!

Suddenly she chocked on her food, her throat ztart to burn... She realized that she was crying all the while eating. And even now the second realization is that the food is very spicy and salty!!

Her husband has yet to learn many things, she guessed. But nonetheless she thought to balance the food and spicies consistency.

She turned the flame on and add water to it, and let it to steam so the extra salt and spices would saturate.

She was stirring it with spoon while thinking about her life in these 2 months...

Adhara's eyes filled with tears remembering those joyful and childish moments of her life. She starts missing her family which is now miles away from her...

But today her eyes are not just shining with the tears, but with different emotions... an emotion she hadn't thought she will feel in these two months of her marriage, care, is what she felt now.

After a while, she turned the flame off, and put lid on it.

Her husband, Suraj, is a well-known fashion designer in Delhi city, it's two months since their marriage, and two months since she left her family in Kolkata.

But the couple didn't have a good conversation. it's always Adhara who had initiated a conversation between them. but after a few weeks, she also got tired of his behavior and thought to live under the same roof as strangers, but will cook food for him, arrange his clothes, and put his things together in his room, which is a floor below her...

Yes, they both doesn't just have separate room, but a floor gap.

And in these two months, she had never felt that her husband would cook for her, she was thinking that now it's been two weeks since she even try to initiate conversation, so her husband is surely getting affected and is trying to pacify her, so he had made her favorite dish already!

And now she starts to think about her husband's whereabouts in early morning as its still early for him with these thoughts she was grinning from ear to ear when she heard doorbell sound and she literally ran towards it and there stood her husband... but with bags?! And then like a good wife she took those bags from him, and the next she heard was "My parents are here for a week." Suraj said and went to his room to change. What was that?...a declaration, like I was appointed to act as his parents' good daughter in law for a week or something like in stories, where couple would behave lovey-dovey in front of their parents and then post their departure- strangers?! because if u want something like that then I m not available her mind wants to scream at her husband's word, and se seethe in her own imagination.

After this, she saw her in-laws entering the house too and she welcomed them and touched their feet to take their blessings, and Deepak and Shilpa blessed their daughter-in-law a prosperous and happy married life and to have a healthy child soon... And it was not liked by her at all!!

"I cleaned the room sir" she heard a high-pitched female voice behind her, and she turned to see a young woman with a bucket and a duster, and she assumed her to be a maid, as her way of clothing too gives that inf.

But the main question which her mind asked is 'When did he hire a maid?! Or did I never notice any other person in this house!!' But she shrugged it off the next second thinking it was not an important topic for now!

"Ok" she heard her husband's words and saw him nodding towards that maid.

"U made the food as I told u, Right? Do one thing, when Maa, Papa will get fresh then serve them food", he ordered and the maid moved bowed down and moved into the kitchen doing some other chores leaving a shocked Adhara, whose eyes widened in shock.

This maid had cooked the food? And here I was happy that he started to care about me and cooked today's meal... But with whom I'm accepting things?! She realized and leave a deep sigh And this maid's cooking is not good, the amount of spices was so improper... Can't he ask me to cook? Do I make such bad food...? She was thinking, but her thought was interrupted....

RING!!

🎶 Paas Aaiye Ki Ham Nahin Aaenge Baar-Baar

Baahen Gale Men Daal Ke Ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar

.Aankhon Se Phir Ye Pyaar Ki Barasaat Ho Na Ho

Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho 🎶

She was pissed and was thinking about his attitude towards her, but her phone suddenly rang in her night suit pant stopping her in the middle of her debate...

Before picking her phone she saw Suraj moving towards his room, which is on the ground floor (from which the maid exited), with his parents, carrying their luggage.

"It's good that u hired a maid since u both are working people-" she heard her mother-in-law say these words before she entered the room, and the gate was closed like she was an outsider.

After that, she took a deep breath to calm her frustration down, and again heard her phone sound, PING, it's a message this time.

Dramebaaz🙄: "Today u give me jiju's no yaar!! I need to say him that we also have right on u as friends. Since u got married u stopped picking our calls!! Are we so anonymous suddenly? 😔

Dost dost na raha!!

I think u r still sleeping, so u continue😏... but don't forget about the meeting, or I can say Team leader that u were sick" the message reads... it was from her friend, Tiya, or more like dusmaan (friendly enemy)!

It's her daily habit to tease her if she missed just a call from her! That's why Adhara calls her Dramebaaz.

Without wasting a second more she called her, rolling her eyes at her dramatic nature, who even had set Dost dost na raha as her caller tune! Those lines only continuously repeating is making her more furious!!

She called her again, and this time her dear friend saved her from hearing that song. Tiya picked her call in the first ring only.

"OOH..YOU GOT TIME ATLAS-" Tiya shouted next second, making Adhara pull the phone away from her ear.

"SHUTT UPP GURLL!!" Adhara shouted more loudly making Tiya gasp on the other side of the phone.

"Don't roll your eyes or I'll come and SNATCH YOUR SO-BEAUTIFUL EYES!" Adhara said the next second knowing her friend as the back of her hand. Tiya will probably be rolling her eyes right now, and Adhara was right...

"My eyes, my wish!! And it's an exercise for eyes", Tiya exclaimed next, and nodded her head at herself... Adhara shakes her head knowing the dramatic queen she is!

"Ok, bye, I need to get ready too", said Adhara.

"Mum-hm ok, byeee, hope u wo-", Tiya starts to say something in her extra sweet voice and Adha understands that she was again going to say something to tease her, so to save her blood from evaporating more, she ended the call.

She rubbed her temple and tried to concentrate on the things on her platter.... Her in-laws, her job, and many more unsaid works.

She signed heavily looking at the closed door in front of her and then at the door on the first floor, her room's door.

She walked on the stairs and moved to her room.

Taking her clothes she went inside Bathroom, and took a quick shower. After relaxing her Brain, stepping out from Bathroom, she combed her hair, tied it in a bun and did minimal makeup and went downstairs to grab something to eat- But as soon as she opened the door of her room she got startled seeing Suraj standing there.

But without any exchange of words, he moved inside her room, though the whole place is owned by him, but he never come to the first floor as it belongs to Adhara , and he made this clear the first day they enter in this house....

Flashback:

"It's my room and the room on the first floor is yours", Suraj said, pointing towards a room on the ground floor as his and the room on above floor as hers.

"I don't want u to enter in this room, and nor will I ever enter in yours!" He said clearly and without hearing her, he stepped inside that room and shut the door from inside...making her feel like an unwanted object!!

Present:

Adhara was out of her her thought hearing shuffling sounds...

She turned back to see Suraj entering inside the washroom.

Her eyes wide again... Did he just entered inside her room without her permission?? He only said he won't ever come to this floor!! And now even in her Bathroom?? She thought!!

☞𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ☜

7/12/22

WORDS COUNT: 2006

Hola Amisos

What's your thought on this chapter?

Adhara had a dramebaaz dost🤭

There in-laws paid a visit😮
Will they able to resolve the one floor gap?

And what is with Suraj?? Isn't he weird🤥

Different room concept started by him... and now he entered in her room w/o her permission! And in her Bathroom too😳

What Is he even planning to do?? Why suddenly he entered in her room???

😆😆 Do share ur views!!

Have a good day or night

Bye!!
Stay safe~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.3K 15
◎ My 2nd book on short stories ◎ The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❤️ ♡ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...
2.2M 114K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
122K 5K 65
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing ➽💛 Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]