Avengers react (Discontinued)

By Tragicdaydream1

Avengers react to their actors, interviews, random videos I like, edits, movie scenes, memes, and etc! All th... More

Ships and timelines
waking up
OG 6 - part 1
OG 6 - part 2
Wow! New charecters!
Peter, Ned, and MJ
Loki and Dr.Strange
WandaVision
The falcon and the winter soldier
Fury, Carol, and Yelena
T'Challa and Shuri
Ant man and the Wasp
People from 1946
The decathlon team
Pietrooooo
memes - part 2
memes - part 3
Memes - part 4
memes part 5
memes - part 6
Pietro
Steve and Nat
Wanda transformation
Peter, Natasha, and Wanda
Sam and Bucky
Please Read
No Way Home
Peter and Tony
Fanart - part 1
Fanart - part 2
NWH - NO SPOILERS
More memes
More and more memes
Guess what... MORE memes!
Promise this is the last of the memes
My edits

Memes - part 1

23.9K 332 115
By Tragicdaydream1

"time for memes!" Voice says. 

Everyone expect for Strange laughed. 

"That actually happened?" Clint asked and Strange just nodded causing everyone to laugh more. 

"So dramatic, Stark" Clint says and Tony just huffs.

Frigga smiles at Loki who returns a faint smile, that you can barely see, but it's there.

"That's me in class everyday" Ned says and the teens nodded their head in agreement. 

"Ha! Your face!" Sam laughs at Loki who just rolls his eyes at him. 

"And that is apperently how you give a perfect example" Pietro says. 

"I swear I can't really tell if Rhodey is your best friend or your babysitter" Pepper sighs.

 "I say he's both" Peter says. 

"That is very true" Pepper agrees. 

"Stark, the kid got you all soft and protective" Nat says.

"Yeah you sound like a dad" Clint pipes up causing both Peter and Tony to blush. 

Peter and Shuri snort. 

"Would you actually" Peter exclaimed looking at Nat. 

"Yes" she simply replied and Peter almost fainted. 

"It's always yes!" Loki agrees and a couple of people (Clint, Nat, and Bucky) agree. 

"No it's not!" Steve, Peter, and Wanda yell. 

"Pffft hhahahaahahahaha" Tony laughed and mostly everyone laughed as well. 

"So she's an aunt now?" Tony asks Peter who just shrugs with a faint blush on his cheeks. 

"I really have" T'challa said. 

"But his skin really IS glowing" Shuri argued and a couple of people (Peter, Ned, and MJ) nod their heads. 

"Funny how you can keep a secret pretty good here" Tony laughs. 

A lot of people laugh loudly at that. 

"Do you have light up sketchers?" Tony asks. 

Peter blushes and looks down, muttering "yes" causing everyone to start laughing again. 

"Oh my god that would have been perfect!" Clint says. 

"Oh my god Cap, you used to be so... small" Tony laughs and others laugh as well. 

Half the room 'awwed'.

Tony smiles sadly at his kid and ruffles his hair and Peter gives him a small smile before trying to fix his hair.

-

-

And this is the end of the chapterrrrr!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610 2 28
[{Tom Holland's Peter!}] ~"๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž, ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ."~ ~"๐•™๐•–๐•ช, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐•."~ ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท แด€...
458 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...
30.9K 569 15
Avengers react to their actors, random videos about them, movie clips, memes etc!!! Hpe you enjoy my content. I do not own any Marvel characters.
7.1K 118 178
Incorrect quotes