Among Us Logic Headcanons and...

By NhanLa2

I just saw so many fanfics regarding AUL headcanons that I want to get in on the action as well! Just to clar... More

Notes (PLEASE READ!!!)
πŸ˜€ Name Headcanons
πŸ˜€ Pronouns and Sexuality
πŸ’Ÿ My Ship Rating
Requests are Open!
πŸ’Ÿ Request: Goobyfarts

πŸ’Ÿ Request: Rookie x Angel

215 7 27
By NhanLa2

I'll have to admit, this one is a ship I did not expect. But I think the concept is cute though~! Definitely going to be one of my favorite rare pairs.

This was requested by Bootieos16. With that out of the way, let's get into the oneshot!

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Preview:
Rookie was invited by Player to join in a round of Among Us. What he expected was a fun-filled match. What he didn't expect was... her. Can this Crewmate complete his mission? Or will he fall for the femme fatale's beguiling charms?

☆~No one's POV~☆

Rookie blinked his eyes and looked around once the brightness of getting beamed into the lobby was gone. The blue bean was here because Player had invited him to join in a match of Among Us. Usually he would play in his own personal lobby but decided to join the Captain's lobby this time since it's been a while since he saw everyone.

He finally noticed Player waving to him and went over. The red bean was the same as ever but after finally managing to wins, Player definitely has an aura about him. Something that was... confident. More relaxed and assured, basically.

And as always, his crown-wearing companion Veteran was by his side. But, for some reason unknown to Rookie, Mr.Egg was hanging around the duo. Strange.

"What up, Rookie?" Veteran greeted. "You stoked for a game of Among Us?"

"I sure am." The blue bean replied. "Gosh, it's been a while since I last played with you guys. I don't think I recognize a few of these... people..."

Rookie felt his brain shut down as a light blush crossed his face. A few feet away from where he was standing was a very beautiful girl wearing the rose colored spacesuit and a halo above her head. He could hear Player and Veteran talking to him but it all came out muffled as he focused on the beauty was giggling at something that Stoner just said.

"...R...? ...ook...? ROOKIE!!"

"Huh?! I'm here!" The blue bean exclaimed. "What were you saying?"

"I was saying," Player started, clearly annoyed that Rookie was not paying attention, "is that you need to stop staring at Angel. Veteran is going to gut you if you do."

Rookie seemed confused before looking over at the yellow bean.

He really wished he didn't.

Rookie got really scared and adjusted his tophat nervously as Veteran was glaring at him with all the murderous intent in existence. The blue bean was looking anywhere but the yellow astronaut, astonished by the lack of concern from the other lobby members. Then again, this lobby was arguably the weirdest one in all of Among Us.

"So... who exactly is Angel? The one with the rose colored spacesuit?"

"Yep, that's her. All I can say is that she's a nice girl but NEVER get in her way when she's imposter." Player warned. "She's ruthless."

Rookie nodded, surprised and in disbelief that someone so pretty could be scary. But then again, Player likely knew Angel than he did so he won't dismiss the red bean's warning.

"Anyways, buckle up. The match is about to start."

Player waved goodbye and went off to a different area of the lobby. Veteran gave him one last glare but following. Seriously, what is up with the yellow bean today? Was he always this... aggressive?

Rookie didn't have time to ponder as he and everyone else were beamed into the Skeld.

Game Start

There are 2 imposters.

Almost immediately, everyone ran off in different directions. The only ones left in the cafeteria were Rookie, Player, Veteran, and... Angel. Rookie took deep breaths and adjusted his hat before approaching the halo-wearing bean.

"U-Um hey!" Rookie greeted. "I'm Rookie and, uh, I was wondering if you wanna be task buddies."

Angel stared at him for a moment, as if appraising him, before a bright smile crossed her face.

"Sure! I'm Angel!" She said sweetly. "It's been a while since I've been in the lobby, but it is always nice to see new faces."

Rookie just smiled dumbly as Angel kept talking. That is, until he got a chill down his spine and turned to see Veteran and Player at another table. Veteran was glaring at him again and looked like he wanted to intervene. Player was clearly disapproving of it as he was holding on to the yellow bean's wrist rather tightly.

"So uh, shall we get going?" Rookie waited for a response. Once he got a nod from Angel, he headed towards weapons with the rose colored bean following behind.

Rookie sat in the chair and starting clearing asteroids while Angel was doing downloads.

"Hey Angel?" Rookie asked, getting her attention. "You mentioned that it was a while since you've been in this lobby. Does that mean you've been here before?"

"Yep." Angel answered. "I was a regular in Captain's lobby, but I got banished to the Cheater's Lobby for a while for hacking the kill cooldown."

Rookie flinched. He never understood why people felt the need to cheat to win. Among Us is just a game! A game is supposed to be for fun! Are people really that desperate for bragging rights that they need to cheat?!

"Damn. Guess Player was right when he said you were kind of ruthless."

Angel gave a strained smile. "Did he now~?"

"Yeah. Said you were a really cool and kind person in general, but an absolute monster as an imposter." Rookie answered. "Also, do you know what is up with Veteran? He seems... off today."

The rose colored bean shrugged. "Probably nothing serious. He's just... protective."

'Protective?' Rookie furrowed his eyebrows. 'Why would Veteran be protective of Angel?'

It would make sense if Veteran and Angel were close friends but the way the crown-wearing bean was looking at him, it was like what they had was MORE than just friends... wait...

'Are Angel and Veteran dating?!" Rookie thought as his eyes widened. 'Damn it! I was hitting on another person's girlfriend this whole time! I always thought Veteran was a devoted Player simp...'

Despite this upsetting discovery, Rookie was perfectly fine with being friends with Angel. He wasn't petty or a crybaby. He'll get over this eventually.

"Anyways, are you done with your tasks?" Rookie asked.

"Yep! Ready to go!" Angel said, taking his hand. "C'mon! I have a task in shields!"

☆~A few minutes later~☆

It felt like hours until an emergency meeting was finally called. Rookie and Angel have been making some nice progress in doing their tasks and have even shared some things about themselves with each other. It turns out that they had several things in common like similar taste in music, preferring sweet popcorn over salty, and favorite movie.

The blonde blue bean could've spent days talking with his task buddy. But they have game to win, unfortunately. And that's exactly what he was gonna do.

As he and Angel were beamed to the meeting table, Rookie stared in Player and Veteran's direction. While he was doing at task in reactor, Rookie heard the two beans arguing about something across the hall in security. Not to mention Mr.Egg wasn't anywhere to be seen, most likely killed which meant that one or both of them were the imposters.

The meeting was rather short. It was mostly going over who was dead or still alive, a few accusations thrown around the room, before ending with Player ejected. Unfortunately he wasn't an imposter, leaving only six people left.

'A single double kill and we'll lose...' Rookie cursed internally. But now he was certain that Veteran had to be one of the imposters. If he could convince the others to vote him off, then the crewmate's chances of winning will greatly increase.

Before he could share his thoughts with the others, the lights went off and everyone else called "not it", meaning Rookie was forced to fix lights. He sighed in annoyance before heading off towards electrical.

Angel followed after him and gave the blue bean a concerned look once she caught up.

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Rookie replied. "Good we both finished our tasks, so if we die, it won't be too much of a loss."

"Definitely."

The two of them arrived and headed inside electrical. They immediately got to work on the lights.

"Hey Angel?" Rookie asked once the lights were back on.

"Yeah?" She said, tilting her head.

"You, uh, maybe wanna hang out after this match?" He asked nervously. "A few friends and I are planning a gaming marathon this weekend. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I invited someone."

The halo-wearing bean seemed surprised at first before squealing and gave Rookie a tight hug. The blue bean blushed at the contact but hugged back. It was a very warm and comfy feeling.

Then he felt something pierce his back.

Losing the strength to stand, Rookie collapsed to the floor and looked up at Angel in shock. She gave him an apologetic smile before kneeling down and kissing his forehead.

"I'd love to." She whispered to him kindly before the blue bean finally lost consciousness.

☆~After the match~☆

Despite the literal backstabbing from Angel, the crewmates ended up winning anyways. Immediately after Angel killed Rookie, an emergency meeting was called by Bday who said that Veteran was stalking him in medbay, which got him voted out. After losing her fellow imposter, Angel tried to kill as many as possible but the crewmates finished their tasks before she could get the last kill she needed.

After spawning back in the lobby, Rookie saw Angel approaching him, still looking a little regretful of earlier. He just laughed it off and told her that it was fine.

"If you say so... Anyways, thanks again for inviting me to your gaming marathon." Angel said cheerfully. "And maybe... afterwards we can go grab a drink at a coffee shop? Possibly just the two of us~?"

"Like... a date?" Rookie asked nervously, his face turning slightly red.

"Yeah!"

"I mean... I'd love to, but about your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" Angel furrowed her euebrows before she realized what he meant and laughed. "You mean Veteran? Ha!"

Rookie was just standing there feeling awkward as Angel laughed up a storm. After a few minutes, the rose-colored bean finally calmed down.

"Dude. Veteran is my brother." Angel clarified.

Oh... Oh.

"Ah. That... actually makes sense." Rookie chuckled. "In that case, I'd love to go on a coffee date with you."

After Angel kissed his cheek and left, Rookie immediately saw Veteran heading towards him, looking very annoyed. Player and Mr.Egg following behind and looking rather worried. Veteran stared at Rookie for the longest time before patting his shoulder and went after Angel. Rookie waited until he was out of sight before letting out the breath he was holding. Veteran can be very terrifying when he wants to be.

"Sorry about him..." Player chuckled awkwardly. "I told him that he was being too clingy. Managed to convince him to loosen his grip on his sis."

"It's no problem. But why is he so aggressive?" Rookie shivered at the memory of Veteran's glare.

Player shrugged. "He mentioned how Angel has always had bad luck with love. So he was worried she might get hurt again with you, but I know you'd never do something like that."

Rookie most certainly wouldn't hurt Angel.

"Was that what you guys were arguing about in security? I heard your screaming from reactor."

Player blushed slightly before shaking his head. "No it wasn't. We were... actually..."

"They were arguing about me." Mr.Egg answered. He went on to explain how he gained romantic feelings for Player and confessed to him three days ago. It turns out that the red bean also gained feelings for the egg boi but then Veteran got jealous and confessed his feelings to Player as well.

"So basically, the arguing you heard was us deciding how to proceed with the recent... revelations." Player finished, grabbing Mr.Egg's hand.

"And you managed to convince Veteran to share you with Mr.Egg?" Rookie guessed. The red bean nodded while Mr.Egg rubbed his cheek against Player's.

Huh. He certainly wasn't expecting so many surprises in a single match of Among Us. But oh well! He has a date with Angel later so all was good.

Maybe he can convince Player for a double date later...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
373K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
981K 32.5K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
355K 22.7K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...