Coraline

By lizbolivar

A fanfic about Coraline (2009). More

Fan Fic by Liz Bolivar
Moving In
A Doll And A Door
My Daughter,Coraline
Two Mother's?!
Just A Dream
Danger
SORRY!! :(
New parts coming soon !
A Little Me
IM BACK
The Door Behind the Wallpaper

My Dearest Coraline

943 38 2
By lizbolivar

Chapter 5

Other Mother's POV

     I was so happy to see her eat. Poor girl,starving her to death every night,because that dumb dad doesn't know how to cook!!!

She went on-on how she didn't know we were her OTHER parents. BETTER parents to be corrected.

I showed her-her room when she said she was tired. I made it so much better than her other room.

I'm glad she liked her room,the cooking,her precious things coming alive. She's such a grateful,loving daughter. Just like I want her to be. It's sad to see her go,but she'll come back. For now,I need to get everything ready for when she comes. Be normal,don't act suspcious.

This is short I know. Sorry guys. I couldn't think of anything else

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
534K 8.3K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...