(Discontinued) ๐™ธ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž'๐šœ...

By Chibi_Girl18

โ€ข Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izum... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡: ๐“˜๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ด๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด› ๐Ÿธ: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐™ณ๐™ด๐™บ๐š„'
ษช: ๐“จ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
ษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
ษชษชษช: ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
ษชแด : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
แด : ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
แด ษช: ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“›๐“ž๐“ฅ
๐“๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
แด ษชษช: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ?
sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€: (๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ-๐“ผ๐“ธ)๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
ษชx: ๐“ค๐“ข๐“™!!! ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ.
x: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ*๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ?!!
xษช: ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“’๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ผ
xษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
xษชษชษช: ๐“ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ท ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
xษชแด : ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป?
xแด : ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“—๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช & ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
xแด ษช: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ข๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ
xแด ษชษช: ๐“˜๐““๐“š ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
xแด ษชษชษช: ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
AUTHOR'S NOTE

แด ษชษชษช: ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚

1.4K 36 3
By Chibi_Girl18

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flasback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civillian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking in Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

I hate myself of being like this, helplessly that can't remove this cuffs off of me. This is really disappointing that I've sighed of it. I can see the heroes are annoyed when seeing me. "Do you think you're the only one annoyed?" I glare at them.

"Come to think of it, what they're currently doing? I hope it is not serious. What if they're doing something? Who will stop them? God I rea-" "Hey!!! Stop mumbling!!" I heard Present Mic shouting at me. They followed us because you know, they're ordered by Nezu.

At the Terra Pacifica - No One's POV

In the mansion, it can be seen that the Shie Hassaikai, and the LOV are in there. The atmosphere is suffocating that you can't even breathe nor stay long in there. They're deadly serious, why?, of course the reason is Izuku.

Haruto and AFO: Now tell me, where's Izuku/my cute Son-in-law?"*evilly glare*
Kai: *shivering* "If I tell you, promised that you both will not start a war"
Haruto and AFO: *Nodding* "I promise"

Kai start the explanation to them and after he finished, Haruto and AFO is trembling in anger. "Tell me, who's the one who capture him? I'll kill them in one shot" as Haruto showed his needles. "No, we should torture them first before they die" AFO said as Haruto agreed as they both laughed creepily.

"These two really get along when it comes to this situation" they all thought. "We can even blackmailed them and we will start a war" AFO said as Haruto shout "Yeah!".

"They're both lost their mind" they all sweatdropped except to Haru and Mie. "As I thought, its a bad idea to tell them" Kai facepalm himself in disappointment.

(Imagine that Haru and Mie is Honey and the rest are the others)

The scene change, in the center, there's a big campfire and the two, AFO and Haruto is circling and singing some anonymous language in some sort of ritual. "Muahahahaha! Let's make those bastards' life into hell" Haruto said as he laughed evilly with AFO and Mie and Haru keeps cheering them.

Back To UA and Izuku's POV

"I bet they're doing something". Because I felt something's not right. As I look a around to Nezu's pointed places like, gym, school building, track 'n field etc. And we meet at the last destination, the dormitories.

"This is where you will stay and since the class hour is about to end, you should stay at your room and don't come out for now" Nezu said as he left with some teachers except to our coffee addict, Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead.

"What does he mean by that?" I look at Aizawa as he sighed. "He wants to suprise my students that you're going to be their classmates" I was stopped for a moment. "Ehh?" "I remember that you're advisory class is class 1-a, so that means..." "You're will be at my class with your sister" he finished the sentence.

"Ehh!!!!" I shouted as he covered his ears. "You don't have to shout, Problem Child" he scolded me as I apologized to him. "Follow me, we're going to your own room" as I followed him. We walk upstairs as we reached the 3rd floor (It was Izuku's room at the BNHA, in case you don't know) and went to the room they prepared to me. As I open the door, I saw my room was neat and clean.

(This will be the room for Izuku and In the window, it has a bars)

(This is the bathroom and the window has bars on it)

"Sugoi!!*, And it was cute" my eyes sparkled because I thought that my room will be like a prison, dirty and very plain. "This wasn't so bad after all" I said as I jumped onto the bed. "So soft and coz..... *snore*" I didn't notice that I fast asleep.

Aizawa's POV

I saw the problem child fast asleep at his bed. "He looks like a bunny" I thought while watching him sleep and poke his cheeks if he was truly asleep, he didn't react at all. I know him being observing and sensitive making him being always urgent at his work. "I guess I'm gonna leave him" I left the room and locked it.

"Is he asleep?" I hear a voice at my back, it was Nezu. "Yes, the problem child is asleep" as I heard him sighed in relief like he expecting this would happen. "So you made him sleep?" I don't really know what's going on in his head. "Yes, I know that he will not doing something reckless but to make sure, I put him in sleep because we will have a meeting and no one will guard him" he explained "That's why"

No One's POV

The teachers except to All Might and Glider are now silently waiting for someone, that someone is the principal and their fellow teacher. Aizawa and Nezu walked inside the room and take their sit. "I know that most of you curious about this rehab, I want to give a second chance to the young villain or vigilante and since our first student is a vigilante, he has a potential to have a better future" they all murmured, some people refused.

"But still, we need some information about him...... her?...... I don't wanna talk anymore" Ectoplasm suddenly zipper his mouth to not to talk. They all sweatdropped except to some certain people. "Okay, this child name Izuku Yagi, twin brother of Izumi Yagi. You already know that he was known as Black Magician. He was currently not using his surname, he was already engaged based on the data and his current surname is Chisaki. He has already 2 children which are both adopted"

They were all silent at Nezu's explanation as they analyzed the given documents they had. "Is this really all of his document?" Midnight raise her hand and Nezu shakes his head. "We don't have the full documents about him, his fiancé doesn't have it too and especially his children. There's no file about them, we find it very suspicious. Izuku's birth year is already known as fake because we all know that he has a twin sister and we no clues about the other informations"

"One word can describe him. 'Mysterious'" Snipe said as they all agreed to him. "Since we have a meeting, What is the reason why All Might and Glider? Is it because of 'that' organization?" Snipe is serious when he said this.

"About that, its a yes. I told them to investigate it and we still couldn't find the mastermind behind of that organization, Black Snake" Nezu said and about to leave. "Before I leave, good luck of teaching him" as he left.

-Next Day-

Izuku's POV

I woke up from my slumber and couldn't exactly what happened. I saw at the clock it's already 8:24 am. "Ah~ Its morning- wait What!!" as I got up immediately and went straight to the bathroom but I remember, I was cuffed. "How am I supposed to take a bath if I'm being cuffed?" I messed my hair as I look at the clothes that are prepared. "I really want the girl's uniform. I guess its better than nothing"

I searched around the room, the first thing I noticed is:
1. The door was locked
2. There's some surveillance cameras
3. A telephone at the desk

About the no. 3, I find it strange because why would they left a telephone in my room, I can call for help or something. *Ring* The telephone suddenly ringed making me jump in surprised. "That makes me heart attack" I sighed in relieved.

I grabbed the phone and answer "Hello, who's this?". [Hello, Chisaki-kun. Its me the principal, I see that your struggling of how are gonna change your clothes?] "Why bother to ask if you know what's my current problem?" "Then, how am I change my clothes and I- *growl*" I heard my tummy growled because I'm hungry.

[It seems that you're hungry, how about eat first?] *Click* He said as I heard the door open. When I open it, I saw Aizawa-san brought a food tray and some keys(?). "Don't worry about being late today, it's all the principal's idea(fault)" he gave me the food and I immediately eat it very fast.

"You're that hungry?" he questioned me as I blushed in embarrassment. He suddenly grabbed my hand and put the keys at my cuffs "They're very careless" I was about to escape but I was suddenly electrocuted(?). Then I look at my neck, there's a collar. "It wasn't there yesterday"

"Do you think you can escape?" he said as I look at him grabbing the telephone and let it in a loud volume to hear Nezu's voice. [By the way, that collar of yours can electric shock you if someone push the button of the remote I gave to teachers and that's waterproof] "I guess I don't have any escape plan for now, they're security is tighter than I thought" I sighed again but this time I'm disappointed.

"Well at least, I can take a bath" I run straight to the bathroom, remove my clothes and take a bath. While I was showering, I touch the collar that they put on me. "Isn't this a lil' bit much?" Then suddenly, I feel my chest is tight and I hardly catch my breathe. Luckily, they didn't notice.

-Few Minutes Later-

I'm already wear my uniform. When I open the door, I still see Aizawa waiting for me. As I got out of the bathroom, he just look at me and I find it awkward. "Uhm..... we should go now" I said as he cuffed me again and left my room. We walk to the hallway, its rather quite, I guess its because the students are already at the classroom.

When we were at the front door of the Aizawa's advisory class, which is Class 1-A, He entered first as I stand outside waiting for my cue. "Alright class, you have a new classmate. Your classmate is a bit special because he's attending from the program that the school made. He's part of the Rehabilitation Program and the first student to be" I heard some gossiping like they're disagree.

"I understand if they disagree, but don't abuse it if they're truly a hero" "Sensei!! Is that person a villain?!" Shout of one of the student. I still can't get in but I heard it was a girl. "No, he's not a villain" as he looked at tiredly like he wants me to finish his tasked there.

"Welp, I guess that's my cue" as I entered the room, I hear some gasp sound and they're kinda blushing(?). "Hello everyone, my name is I-" "Deku!! You're still alive?" I looked at where voice came from, it was Kacchan or should I say Katsuki.

I waved at them as I saw them shocked to see as if I'm a ghost. "Its rude to stare, you should speak what's in your mind" I said as they faced at the ground from guilt(?) I guess that's the right word for them.

Izumi's POV

When he talk, he's as if a mother guiding us like his children. And he's gorgeous like a woman which I kinda jealous to his new look but I still loved him as a brother. "Hey! Are you okay?" I heard Ochako as I touch my face, I feel a wet at my cheeks so it means I cried.

"Nothing, its just he's my brother that I thought we lost him years ago" "He's your brother?!! And not a SHE?!!!" they're all said in unison except to some certain people. "Don't shout everyone, it can deaf somebody" I heard Izuku said that as they all said Ok like a children. "Their attitude is something"

No One's POV

They all silent, not because they're with teacher but with a certain new student. Izuku has a motherly aura making them like a child. "I'm gonna reintroduced myself, my name is Izuku Chisaki, as you know I'm not a villain but a vigilant that gonna be a student from rehab. I'll be in your care" as the class 1-a close their eyes from his beauty because its too bright for them.

"If you're a vigilante, what's your vigilante name?" Ashido raise her hand as Izuku smile which made her blushed. "My dear, I'm known as the Black Magician" instead they're shouting about him being the Black Magician, they all had the same thoughts "My dear?". "Oh sorry, its my habit to say it to my children" as he put his right hand to his mouth.

"You had a children?" they all shouted as Aizawa slammed the desk. "We still have a class, continue it later" he said as they all shut up. "And for you, go to the free seat there" Aizawa pointed the seat that is empty and Izuku bowed to him as a signed of thank you.}

-Timeskip no Jutsu-

They're now having a lunch break, Izuku is only reading a book instead of eating. He want to go to cafeteria but he can't risk to go there hearing gossiping and rude comments about him. Out of blue, a sudden slammed can be hear. He look where that sound came from.

It's the twin sister of Katsuki, Katsumi brought some bento with her. She walk fast to Izuku's direction, and she giving it to him while not looking at him eye to eye. "I see that you're not eating so, I decide to give you this. Don't worry about me, I'm already full" as she immediately left the classroom.

Izuku left dumbfounded and still on progress of what just happen. He then look at the bento, and it contains sliced omelette, squid like sausages, vegetable salad and rice. Izuku sparkled his eyes as he prepare the chopsticks.

"Itadakimasu*" then he dig in to the food fast like he didn't for a whole day. He finish it fast and he left nothing at all. "*Burp* Oh~, Excuse me *giggle*" He said as some students who's in the hallway saw him, blushed and stunned by his beauty. "She's a goddess" they all thought. One thing they didn't know, he's a boy.

*Ring* the school bell rang as the students went back to their classroom. He immediately cleaned the things at his desk as his classmates came in and the last came in is Present Mic.

"Ayo, I have an announcement to make. Y'all will go to USJ tomorrow!!" silent consume the room and like you can hear a cricket sound. They all look at him as Denki raise his hand "USJ? As in Universal Studios Japan?"

"Nope!! Its the Unforeseen Stimulation Joint! Now were starting our class!!!" as that he starting to taught the class.

-Another Timeskip No Jutsu-

Izuku is currently with Ectoplasm walking, and their destination is at the dorm. Once they open the door, his classmates are there, exchanging glare with him which is kinda awkward if you see.

"Uhmm..... Hello I guess" after he said that, it was still silent. Then he and Ectoplasm walk upstairs to be him locked again. Before he locked, Izuku grabbed his shirt as he look at him. "Can you remove my cuffs? I want to change my clothes and I'm not gonna escape because I know how strict the security here."

Ectoplasm blush a little as he remove the cuffs and Izuku immediately look at the closet. He saw that there's no female outfit in there which he cries. "Why are you crying?" Ectoplasm ask as Izuku said "I want a woman's outfit but all of you giving me man's outfit."

"Aren't you a boy? Why do you want a woman's outfit?" E(A/n: I'm starting to get lazy writing the name) said as I glared at him. "Because my love told me that I should always wear woman's clothes even not at his sight and its more comfortable to wear."

As E immediately call Nezu to brought a woman's outfit. In a minute, there's a lot of clothes suddenly came in the dorm which confused of the student who's present at there. "Kawaii*!!! Look at these clothes, to cute to wear" as he grabbed the clothes and immediately went to bathroom to change.

"Alright, this is for today" Izuku thought as he look to them. "Minna Arigatou*~" Izuku smile at the people who brought the clothes as they react differently like nosebleed, faint by his gorgeousness and some taking pictures.

They all left except for E who must cuff and locked the door before he left. After they all left, Izuku lay down in the bed looking at the ceiling. "It's still early to ruin the fun, I guess I should have stay longer here" as he got up turning off the switch.

When he did that he closed his eyes, turn around where the camera couldn't see his face. Slowly opening his eyes, instead of lively forest green, it turns into purplish red eyes that glows not brightly to the dark. It can see that his face is serious, not showing any emotions than that. "I still need to gather information about 'them', after that I'm going to slaughter 'them' one by one'" then he beam creepily which doesn't seen by anyone, even the people who monitoring him in the camera.

His sanity is slowly breaking. What could've trigger that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sugoi - wow
Kawaii - cute
Minna Arigatou - Everyone thank you

A/n:

I guess its 🍵 time

[Sauce: Checkmate]

2952 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4K 27
โค๏ธUnder editingโค๏ธ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...
257K 3.6K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
46.7K 1.4K 29
(This is my first story ever..so, sorry if it's bad..) Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya has always looked up to his childhood friend, Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo...
19.6K 560 23
This story is about Izuku Midoriya, a boy with a dream to become a hero and help others but he does not have super strength (quirk) since he was born...